Justin Thyme Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

I quickly threw on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt before going down to the kitchen to find something to eat. In just a few minutes I heard the girls descending the steps together, but I wasn't prepared for what came around the corner. I figured they would be braless, from their antics in the car, and I really didn't know if they would be naked or dressed, or how they would be. Both girls came around the corner with button shirts, but they weren't buttoned. They were tied off just below the bust line tight enough to keep their boobs in, but also tight enough to let the nipples poke out. I had figured they would probably have shorts on, but they went one up on that, and they each had short pleated skirts showing off their gorgeous legs. I love girls in short shorts, but skirts have always caught my eye.

There is something about the idea that unfettered under that fabric that swayed as they walked was nirvana. You knew you weren't going to see anything, but you couldn't help looking. Every once in a while when they sat you might get a little flash, but mostly just a look at a little extra thigh. Nevertheless, a loose fitting skirt that moves when a woman walks, or a long dress with a slit that allows a flash of leg, is sexier to me than something more explicit. It's kind of like the old ketchup advertisement of "anticipation." Just like the little boy anticipating that thick red condiment finally coming out of the open bottle, the anticipation of what might be seen gets the heart rate up, and the adrenalin flowing.

I swallowed hard as I looked at the girls, who preened at the attention I was bestowing. "You like, Justin?" Rosemary reached over and took my glass of Coke out of my hand and drank a big sip. She knew my liking for skirts very well, the minx. "I'm not going to tell you if we are wearing any underwear or not. It wouldn't be ladylike!" Both girls giggled and then stepped in to give me a hug, one on either side.

Rosemary pulled a frozen pizza from the freezer and threw it into the oven to cook while Stephanie pulled some pre-cut broccoli and cauliflower, and some baby carrots from the crisper in the fridge. She bent over straight legged to get the veggies, and looked back at me to see if I was watching the way her skirt crept up to just below her ass cheeks. Of course, I was! Rosemary poured each of them a glass of Coke, and topped mine off as well, and we sat down at the table to nibble on the veggies while waiting for the pizza to cook. My eyes had a veritable feast set for them across the table from me. I didn't know where to look first, but I knew I loved what I saw. Both girls were different, but neither was better. I really wanted to reach across the table and untie those knots.

As dry as it is down here in southern Arizona there wasn't any condensation on the glasses, but when Rosemary took her cold, ice-filled glass and rubbed it on her nipples through that white shirt it didn't leave much to the imagination. I was almost glad when the timer beeped and she got up to get the pizza from the oven. My cock was so hard it hurt, and my balls were begging for release. Rosemary, of course bent over without bending her knees either when she got the pizza from the oven. "Gorgeous, isn't she?" said Steph quietly from across the table. "I don't blame you for being in love with her. She's pretty special."

I looked across the table to Stephanie and said quietly, "I think you both are very special, and I love you both very much. I really don't know how to handle this, but I can't help myself, I'm in love with two women, and one of them is my sister. By all that's right I should be locked up for it, but it is what it is." I reached across and captured her hand in mine and looked into her shining eyes. "Somehow, we will make it work out."

Rosemary put the pizza down on the table and mock swatted Stephanie on the shoulder. "You making time with my man, girl? That might start a catfight. I'll bet Justin would like to watch that!" I just shook my head and grabbed a slice of pizza. "You'd better be eating there, Justin. You never know, but what you might be needing your strength!" and Rosemary giggled. She leaned across the table and kissed me on the top of my head, leaving me looking down the valley between her boobs. We finished up the pizza and the girls retreated to Rosemary's room to do homework. As usual, I had all of my schoolwork done, so I made my way to my room to finish up the Hulvey's speakers. I only had two to finish, and then a few little tweaks on some of the off the shelf equipment I would be using. Since the cables came in early there was a chance I might even finish this weekend!

As I entered my room my glance fell on my computer monitor, and I realized something. I had not even bothered checking to see what was going on in Rosemary's room in several days! When I put the camera in there, it seemed a long time ago, I had been all in a sweat just to see some naked skin, but now it was as if I had grown up and didn't need it any longer. Of course, now I was seeing the real thing in the flesh from two lovely young ladies, but the reality made what I had worked so hard for seem juvenile and minor. What was the saying, "When I was a child I thought as a child, but when I became a man I put away childish things?" Something like that anyway. Maybe I wasn't really a man yet, but it sure seemed like it compared to just a few weeks ago.

I thought about turning it on, just for grins and giggles, but then decided it wasn't worth the time and effort. I turned on my stereo instead, and plugged in Shostakovich's 'Gadfly' soundtrack. I don't really care for all of it all that much, but the "Romance" movement is hauntingly beautiful.

I started working on the speakers, with my mind focused on assembling and balancing them and the music saturating my thinking so much that I didn't even hear the knock on my door or Stephanie coming into my room. She was coming to ask for help on physics again, but came in just as the "romance" section started. She stood silently engulfed in the beauty of the music until the movement ended, then she scared me out of ten years of my life by saying, "That was beautiful!" I jumped, and nearly dropped the speaker I was working on, catching it just before it hit the floor.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!"

I carefully set the speaker down, my heart pounding in my chest. I, too, had been engulfed in the music, feeling the bow strokes of the violin across my soul. I'm not usually that entranced in the music that I'm not aware of what is going on around me, but in this case I was. Perhaps it was the situation with Rosemary, and now with Steph that had me thinking romantically and finding it in the music, I don't know. "Sweetheart, you nearly scared me to death! I didn't even hear you come in."

"I know, and I'm sorry. You were totally into the music, like I was. What was that piece? I've never heard anything like that in my life. It sounds so sad, yet so beautiful and romantic."

"It's by Shostakovich from the soundtrack to the Russian movie, 'The Gadfly.' Want to hear it again?"

Stephie nodded, and I stopped the CD and replayed that movement. When the solo violin started she stepped to me and embraced me with her head on my chest as she listened to the rise and fall of the song. I put an arm around her with my hand on her soft skin just below her shirt and just luxuriated in the bliss the combination of the music and holding her created. I really hadn't planned on touching skin, but who am I to complain? Gently I stroked her hair, allowing it to trail through my fingers and followed it across her shoulders and down her back. When the piece ended she drew in a ragged breath as she looked up into my eyes. "I don't know what the story is, but that music feels like us. You know, with all that is going on with the accident and Susie in the hospital, mixed in with the feelings I get when I'm with you like this. It makes me want to crawl into your arms where I feel safe and loved. Thank you!"

"I hadn't thought of it quite like that, but I like it. We can call it our song if you like, and you are welcome to crawl into my arms any time, where you will be as safe as I can make you, and you will be loved. Were you needing help with physics tonight?"

She nodded. "You make it so understandable. Last night really helped, but we have a test on Thursday that I'm not ready for. She sat down at my desk, just as the AC kicked on, which immediately brought her nipples to attention and little goosebumps across her bare belly. Her skirt was flared out over the tops of her legs, but fully half or a little more of her thighs were there for me to ogle. It was going to be very difficult for me to keep my attention focused on the schoolwork!

It really didn't take all that much to put her on the right track. A combination of her innate shyness and hesitation to ask questions in class, and a less than stellar teacher left her with an incomplete understanding of the concept. She was trying to make up for it with sheer memorization of facts and formulae, but at this level of the course without at least the rudiments of understanding how it all fit together, it was beyond her reach. Standing behind her, looking over her shoulder I couldn't help staring directly down her cleavage and at those thighs that moved tantalizingly before my eyes as she first crossed them one way and then the next and bounced her sandals on the tips of her toes. I was just aching to slide my hands up and down those delectable legs, and explore their upper reaches in the areas hidden by that short skirt.

Some time or another she had applied just a light amount of fragrance that nearly drove me wild. I wanted to trail my nose all over her person to see if I could find the source of that scent. She didn't bathe in it like so many people do, thinking if a little is good a lot is better, but had on just enough to have a hint of fragrance waft out periodically.

Rosemary knocked on the door and pushed it open. "Are you children behaving, in here?" I swear Rosemary had to have rolled the waist of her skirt a time or two, because it appeared to be shorter than it was earlier. I know she was teasing me, and it worked! My balls were aching constantly, and I was going to have to seek some relief very soon. These two didn't need to do extra stuff to turn me on, not that I minded to be sure, but this was getting serious. Rosemary was toying with the hemline, sliding a finger underneath and stroking her leg absentmindedly, or so it seemed. It was so short now that just the slighted gust of wind would have shown all of her secrets.

"I was just thinking about what to do for dinner. That little pizza isn't going to cut it much longer. Do you want to go out?"

"Not with you two dressed like this! You are killing me here. If I took you out you'd get me arrested!"

Rosemary just laughed, then with just her fingertips lifted the middle of the vee of her shirt, nearly exposing her nipples, but just not quite. "Does all this skin bother little Justin?" With a little twirl that made her skirt flare out she said, "I wouldn't want to do anything that would bother little Justin!" I just shook my head. The transformation of these two girls the last couple of weeks was staggering. I enjoyed it thoroughly, especially knowing it was for my benefit only, that they wouldn't do anything of the sort outside of the house.

"I'll tell you what. You two put on something so I can take you out in public and I'll take you to Al's." Al's Family Restaurant is a family style restaurant that is one of our favorites. It isn't fancy, and you don't go there for the ambience, but the food is superb and there is plenty of it. Nothing fancy, but just plain, wholesome, well prepared food. It has been a well-known establishment in our area for over fifty years, run by the same family, and basically unchanged the whole time. It isn't much to look at, and since the city has grown to surround the area some have tried to close it down, thinking it doesn't present the image they want for their town, but those of us who have frequented the place have stood up for it. It is very much European style seating. The tables are just folding tables, covered with oilcloth, and you sit where you can find a seat, and sometimes you don't find one and you eat standing, with your plate placed on a small counter that surrounds the room.

Rosemary untied her shirt and let it drop loose. "That sounds great! Come on, Stephie. Let's get changed and go before he changes he mind." With that she turned her back and started for the door, but pulled her shirt off on the way. She made sure I didn't see her tits as she did so, but the vision would stick in my mind for quite some time.

Steph stood and glanced at the bulge and damp spot on my shorts and smiled. She isn't as big of a tease as Rosemary, but she's learning. She grasped the knot in her shirt as she leaned in to give me a little peck on the lips. "Thank you so much for your help, Justin. I really appreciate it." As she was talking she also untied the knot, but unlike Rosemary, she opened up the shirt, showing me those delicious titties that I could have feasted on instead of going out. "I'm glad you like my little titties, Justin. They like you too," and she dropped the shirt allowing it to cover them again and turned and walked out the door. At the door, she turned and said, "You might want to put on a different pair of shorts. Those have a wet spot," and with a giggle she was gone.

I peeled off my shorts and rather wet underwear with a grimace. I had pre-cum all over the inside of my briefs, and my pubic hairs were soaked with it. I grasped my cock, and it only took a few strokes before I came explosively, more than filling the tissues I grabbed, and making a gooey mess all over my hand.

I cleaned myself up quickly and grabbed some decent jeans and a nice polo before heading downstairs to wait for the girls. I needn't have hurried, silly me, because I waited over twenty minutes for them to make their way down the stairs. I will say, though, that the wait was worth it! They both were decidedly casual in their dress, but what those two can do with casual is a lot! "You two trying to get me killed? I go walking into Al's with a couple of hot chicks like you and someone is likely to try and take you from me."

Rosemary just swatted my arm and laughed, but Steph grabbed my other arm and hugged it to her and laid her head on my shoulder. "That was sweet, Justin, even though I know you were just teasing."

I wasn't about to ride in the back seat of the Bug to go to dinner with these two, so I grabbed Dad's keys from the hook and we all piled into the Denali. Rosemary smirked at me as I started to back out of the garage and asked, "Feeling better, Justin?" I just gave her a quizzical look. "I just noticed you were sporting a pretty big bulge when I last saw you upstairs, but you don't have it now." Her laugh was maniacal at best, and Stephie joined right in. "I hope you saved a little bit of it. We might want a little dessert when we get home." When I looked at her in the mirror she winked and licked her lips and then grinned. I swear the little minx is getting out of hand!

When I pulled into the parking lot at Al's and opened their door both girls managed to let their skirts slide up a bit, giving me a good view of their legs before they stepped out of the car. Fortunately, their skirts weren't quite as short as the ones they had worn earlier, but they were still designed to draw attention to their legs, which definitely were among their better assets. With one on each arm we approached the door. No one who didn't know us would have any idea Rosemary is my sister, and we certainly drew some eyes, and I got some jealous looks from some of the guys in the restaurant, as well as some very disapproving looks from some of the ladies. There was no one, though, that didn't recognize the girl's beauty. Love makes a difference in a girl, I know, and Stephie was positively glowing.

We had a very nice dinner laughing and talking about a variety of matters, including school, the house, and of course, Susie. Stephanie of course was planning to return home tomorrow, since her mother and Paul were expected to return that day. That was the only downer on the evening, as she really did not like the guy. "I can't help it," she said. "I'm not upset about Mom getting married again. She deserves to be happy, and Daddy has been dead now for almost ten years. She could have remarried a long time ago, but she didn't want to bring another 'daddy' into my life while I was young. I wanted her to go out and date a long time ago, but I didn't think she would find someone like Paul. All I think he is interested in is what he can get from her, and I hate the way he looks at me and how handsy he is."

Our waitress was a bit of an anomaly for Al's. Most of them, in fitting with the 'family restaurant' image were middle aged or older, working there to supplement their incomes, but we had a college age girl who kept making eyes at me every time she came by the table to see if we needed anything. I know she was intrigued by my company, but was much too polite to say anything. Rosemary got a kick out of some of her antics, the way her skirts swished when she walked away, and the extra amount of attention she gave me. Steph on the other hand was at a slow boil. Personally, I found it humorous. Two months ago she would have paid me no attention at all, but because I was there with two very nice looking young ladies, who obviously were paying me more than usual attention, I became someone of interest and potential. That she had no chance I'm sure she knew, but one always takes one's best shot.

I gave her a nice tip, and a wink as we got up to leave, but a text on my phone stopped me in my tracks, and I sat back down suddenly, my knees jelly-like. It was from Michael, and only said, "Please call me ASAP. I need to talk with you. Troubles."

Quickly, I hit his speed-dial. "Hello."

"Michael, Justin. What's up?"

"I really need to talk. Any chance you could come by the hospital?"

"Yes, I expect so. The girls and I just finished dinner. I suppose we could head that way."

"I guess that would work. I had hoped to catch you by yourself, but they have to be told, too. Could you come right away? I really need someone to talk with."

"OK, we'll be there in about ten to fifteen. Are you in the room?"

"Meet me in the cafeteria. We can talk better there."

"OK, see you there as soon as we can get there."

Quickly I shepherded the girls out to the car and drove as quickly as I safely could to the hospital. Both girls had frightened looks on their faces and tears of fear in their eyes, especially since I was unable to tell them anything. We hurried into the hospital as soon as I was able to find a parking spot. The two girls on either arm, clutching me tightly was in marked contrast to the two girls on my arm going to Al's. The elevator seemed to take an interminable time to come down from the upper floors, but we finally spilled out the door on the lower level to find a distraught Michael waiting for us in the hallway.

"Thank you for coming. I didn't know who else to call, and I had to talk with someone." Michael sank down on a bench there in the hallway and buried his face in his hands. "My brother-in-law came to see Susie today, and said it is hopeless. Gangrene is starting to set in, and they have to take her foot tomorrow morning." Great wracking sobs shook his shoulders. Quickly I sat down next to him and hugged him around the shoulders, pulling him to me. Both girls were holding each other, sobbing. "I don't know what to do. I've ruined her life, and it is all my fault. How can I possibly face her now? It was bad enough before, but now she is going to be maimed because I drove under the influence. The judge ought to lock me up and throw away the key tomorrow, and I can't even be here for her."

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers