Justin Thyme Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers

"He would have set me down at the top of the stairs, but Rosie told him to carry me on into her bedroom and set me down on the bed. I know she saw what was going on, and it hurt her, but she was trying to get the two of us together. When Justin laid me down on the bed the robe popped open again, and he could see both of them. His eyes were really big, and I closed the robe, but I didn't get in a hurry to do so. I blame that on the meds, but I'm really not sorry! His cock was so hard I thought it would poke a hole in his shorts!"

"The next morning he got up early and made coffee, and his parents both left for work stuff. Rosemary snuck downstairs, trying not to wake me, but I woke up anyway, and I got to thinking about you and couldn't go back to sleep. I know she was really stressed, too, because she snuck out of the room naked, with her clothes in her hand. After a few minutes I gave up sleeping and decided to get up and get another pain pill and some coffee. I was able to make it down the stairs slowly, and they didn't hear me coming. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Rosemary naked, but Justin had his clothes on. It's funny, I didn't see it, but I heard it when Justin reached into the cabinet to get a coffee cup for Rosemary he was looking at her and dropped the cup and broke it all over the place." Susie giggled at the thought.

"Anyway, Rosemary told Justin the day was going to be a 'nude day' and asked if he wanted to join her. I really wasn't trying to snoop, but I had sat down on the step to rest and they still had not heard or seen me. Justin stripped off his clothes quickly, and then Rosemary hugged him, with his cock up against her belly. Then he sat down again to drink his coffee, but Rosie turned his chair and straddled his lap instead of sitting in another chair. She scooted up against him really close and started kissing him, while he started kissing her back and caressed her body all over with his hands. She started rocking against his cock, and it was only a few minutes before she stood up enough to get it inside of her and sat down on him. I watched the two of them making love, and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It wasn't just two people having sex, but they were sharing love. When they were done, I said, 'That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.' I thought they might jump up and try to hide, but they didn't."

"Rosemary told me she had decided it was going to be a nude day, and that Justin had decided to join her, but she didn't know if he would stay that way with me awake, but he did for a few minutes before he had to go to work."

Susie was rubbing herself through her bathing suit without even realizing what she was doing. "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard."

"Justin's boss closed the store early that day because they hadn't had a customer, and he let the guys go home. Justin forgot I was at the house, so he didn't call to say he was coming. I had decided to try going naked, too, since Justin was gone, and Rosemary is right. It does feel really good and free. I've started doing it at home when Mom isn't there, too. Anyway, I was lying on the couch when Justin walked in the door, and I screamed. He really quickly turned around, but he had obviously seen me!

Rosie came running in to see what was wrong, and was going to get my clothes for me, and Justin was going to go to his room, but I decided I had seen him that morning, and he had already seen my tits, so I said he could turn around, that I didn't care. He was a real gentleman about it. He said he didn't want me doing something because of the pain meds that I would be sorry for later. How many guys would do that? Anyway, Rosie asked if he was going to get naked too, and he said as long as I didn't mind him staring at me he would, that he knew I liked staring at him, and he liked staring at Rosemary. Then he got really serious and said, 'Just because we are naked doesn't mean I'll do anything to you,' and Rosie said that just because we were naked didn't mean sex necessarily, that the morning had been different."

Anyway, we all sat around and talked for a little while, and the three of us cuddled on the couch until the phone rang. It was their Grandpa wanting to meet with us about the accident. I said I had to get a shower first, so Rosie told Justin to carry me up the stairs. I could have made it, but I wasn't about to turn that down! I made sure to rub my tits on his chest while he carried me and it felt really, really good. Rosie pinched his ass once when he was picking me up, and he jumped and lifted me a little higher so my tits were in front of his face, and he grabbed one in his mouth and sucked on it for just a moment and then kissed it. I told him, 'You can do that anytime!' and he said I plan to, and did it again. I swear I felt it all the way down in my pussy!

He set me down at the top of the stairs, and Rosemary told him she thought for 'safety' sake he should help me take a shower, and since she needed one too we all got in there together. We all washed each other, and just had fun together. We were getting ready to get out when Rosemary told me I missed a spot and put some body wash on his cock. She told me I needed to scrub it really good." Steph got a big grin on her face as she said, "So I did! It was only a couple of minutes and he was spurting all over me, on my tits and belly, so I pointed him at Rosemary and got her too. We rinsed off after that and got out, and he dried the two of us off, and we dried him."

"I thought that would be the end of it and we'd go get ready, but he picked me up and carried me in to Rosemary's bed and laid me down and then started kissing me and sucking and plucking at my nipples, then he got on his knees and put his head between my legs. I tried to stop him, but he started eating out my pussy. I have never felt anything like it! It was just a very few minutes and I had an orgasm like I never had before! It was so strong I passed out for a few minutes. I knew then he could have anything he wanted from me any time. He wasn't looking for anything for himself, but just made it wonderful for me."

Susie's hand was inside her bathing suit now, furiously rubbing her pussy while the other hand had pushed her bra aside and was feverishly plucking and pulling at her nipples. She moaned with arousal.

"It was a couple of nights later, the last night before Mom came home with Paul, that I was staying over at their house. Justin and Rosemary had just been down to see the house, and Rosemary asked Justin to come into her room so we could talk about it together. He was concerned about getting caught, but Rosie said their mom was gone for the night, and it would be OK. She told him to just strip down to his boxers and we were going to get ready for bed. Justin watched her as she undressed, and his cock was really hard. I already had a tee shirt on and was ready. We all got in the bed with Justin in the middle and snuggled while we talked about the house and other things. I had already pulled my shirt up so I could snuggle my boobies against his chest, and somehow his boxers had come off. Rosie was naked on her side of the bed, and I couldn't take it any longer."

"I asked him if he would please make love to me, and I pulled off my shirt and climbed on top of him. Rosie held his cock up for me so I could get it in, and I just slid down all the way and just laid there with his cock in me and just felt 'full' and complete. It was the most wonderful thing ever, and I will never give him up for anything. I almost got us in trouble, because it felt so good I got a little bit noisy when he made me come, and he made sure I came before he did."

All Steph heard from Susie was a guttural "Uuuunnnnh," and saw her body quivering in the other chaise longue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary and I sat in the back seat of Michael's Escalade as we drove to lunch. Her arm was through mine, with her hand in mine and she was leaning her shoulder against me. Her excitement was obvious. I know she wanted to talk about things, but Grandpa had said to hold it until later, and she was doing so. I was a little uncomfortable that Grandpa or Michael would think the way we sat was funny, but thought they would just chalk it up to brother and sister, with sister excited about the gold.

Grandpa finished talking on the phone and put it in his pocket. "Wednesday evening at seven thirty OK? I got hold of Pete, and that will work for them." He glanced back at me and said, "I'm sorry I can't do better for you, but your Grandmother insisted on doing a lasagna."

If Grandma was doing lasagna I'd crawl if I had to, to get there! "Michael, you are in for a treat! Grandma makes an awesome lasagna! You had better come hungry!"

Grandpa drawled, "Well, I don't know about awesome, but no one has ever broken a molar on one either." He grinned back at me. "My grandkids seem to enjoy it though, and I make it a point not to be late for dinner."

Bill's Restaurant was quite busy when we pulled into the parking lot. Grandpa was worried we wouldn't be seated in time to eat and get back to the house in time, but a phone call changed that. Grandpa answered and said, "Yes, Sir," three times and hung up. "That was the CEO. He made a quick stop in Provo to pick up the Corporate Counsel, which doesn't surprise me at all, and he'll be half an hour to forty-five minutes late. He apologized for the delay, and it can't be helped. In the long run it will probably make it easier all around. His attorney and I can hash things out and be certain they are done right so we don't have to go back and redo them later. That being the case, we can have a relaxed lunch and not have to worry about time." We all got out of the car and made our way to the door.

Debbie, our waitress from an earlier visit to Bill's and one of our prospective tenants, hurried by with a large tray of food as we walked in. "Hey, Justin, Rosemary. How are you guys? Let me see if I can get a table for you in my area, K?

I nodded, and Grandpa gave me a look. "I'm amazed she even noticed Rosemary was here. She sure has eyes for you!"

"Come on, Grandpa. Nothing of the sort. Besides, she's going to be a senior." Grandpa just snorted and grinned when Rosemary dug her elbow into my ribs.

We waited for about fifteen minutes while three other couples and a group of four were seated before a harried hostess offered to seat us. Rosemary quickly asked if it was in Debbie's area, and said we would wait if not. It wasn't, so another group of four right behind us was seated next. We could see a group standing in Debbie's area, and knew we wouldn't have to wait long anyway.

Debbie hurried over to our table right after we were seated and took our drink orders. "I'm sorry I don't have time to talk right now. As you can see, we are buried today! Mom sent back the contract and my deposit Saturday. I can't wait to get out of those dorms! Be right back," and she hurried away.

Grandpa ordered a Reuben sandwich, and looked at me in horror when I ordered a Feta Cheese omelet and asked for extra feta cheese to be sprinkled on my hashbrowns. Michael said, "That sounds good," and changed his order to match mine. Rosemary just got a hamburger and fries. Grandpa said, "At least I have one grandchild with taste!" Grandpa hates feta.

"I've been thinking," Grandpa said after Debbie left with our orders. "When the railroad people come today I'm thinking it might be a good idea to bring them in through the front door rather than through the carriage house. We'll need to use the carriage house exit for removing the cases, but it might set things up a little better to bring them in the front way. What do you guys think?"

Rosemary spoke up first. "I really think you are right, Grandpa. Coming in through the carriage house is kind of depressing, and I think it would make a lot better impression if we let them see a bit of the house."

Michael agreed. "These are corporate types, white-collar office people. They aren't going to be accustomed to seeing things from the back side like most of their blue-collar employees. I think bringing them through the front door will set the stage best for your negotiations with them." I just nodded.

Grandpa nodded, and no more was said about the subject. Instead, Grandpa asked Michael what his thoughts were on the development of the carriage house apartments, and we all discussed them for the remainder of lunch. Clearly in Grandpa's mind they were a done deal, regardless of Mom's reservations.

Michael dropped us off at the house after lunch and then left to be on hand when the railroad people arrived. They were landing at the Deer Park airport on the north side of town rather than using Sky Harbor and having to deal with all of the passenger jets. It was just much simpler to get in and out, plus much lower landing fees.

Since we hadn't stripped the carpet from the library yet, and it was a nice soft pile Grandpa decided to lie down and take a short nap while we waited. Rosemary and I decided to take the opportunity to run up to my room and take a 'nap' of our own. All day long Rosemary had taken every opportunity to brush against me or to lean against me when she didn't think anyone would think anything of it. Once, when we were down in the basement and Grandpa and Michael were busy she even flashed me. This was of necessity going to have to be a quickie, but I wasn't about to turn it down!

We hadn't any more than cleared the top of the stairs on the second floor when she stopped suddenly and making sure I was watching quickly stripped, and then with me closely behind ran on up the stairs to the third floor and on up to my garret. Of course, I watched her ass as it swayed all the way up the stairs. She stopped at the top step suddenly, and I almost ran her over, then she bent over spread legged and looked at me between her legs. "See anything you like, Justin?"

I licked my lips and nodded. "Good." She grinned at me and winked, then made her way to my bedroll and quickly unrolled it. "Hurry. I really need you today! I don't know why, but I've been horny all day."

Even though we slept together last night, and had sex twice she was acting as if it had been much longer. I quickly dropped my clothes to the floor and crawled onto the sleeping bag next to her, but she wasn't having that. "We don't have time for foreplay. You know Grandpa. He's liable to think of something and come looking for us. I just need you."

I crawled between her legs, which were open and waiting for me, but looking at her sexy body I was overcome once again with her beauty, and how fortunate I was to be able to make love to her. Sister or not, I love Rosemary totally and I'm overwhelmed every time I have a chance to be with her. First of all I bent down and placed a kiss right on her clit, causing her to jump and hiss as she sucked her breath in between her teeth. I knew I didn't have the time to eat her pussy the way I wanted to, but I did take the time to stick out my tongue and trail it slowly up her crease until I got to the clit, which I sucked in between my lips and I fluttered my tongue across it. She was already wet and ready for me, and although time was of the essence I had to make one more stop. I slid forward and took each of her nipples in my mouth and treated them as I had her clit.

She reached down and grabbed my cock while I was teasing her nipples and rubbed it up and down her pussy, coating the head with her juices, and then she lined it up with her opening and scooted herself down on the sleeping bag forcing me inside. I didn't need any more urging, but began stroking in and out, enjoying the moist warmth that enveloped my cock. "That feels so good, Justin. Just like that! Oh, you are going in so deep! Oh, oh, that feels soooo good! Can you hold just a little longer? I think I may come. It feels so good . . . , so good."

She was moving with me, rocking her pelvis trying to get me as deep as she could. I looked down at her, which was a mistake if I wanted to hold out much longer. I saw her breasts pointed up at me, with her excited nipples extended out like pointers showing the way. I bent myself down as far as I could and still be able to give her full penetration and grabbed her right nipple in my mouth and sucked it in, then I nipped it lightly with my teeth and dragged them down to the end and let her nipple pop out of my mouth, but I followed it up with a flattened tongue that stroked it firmly across the very end, which I knew drove her crazy, and that was all it took. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she arched her back and groaned her release. I kept holding back as long as I could, but to be honest, that wasn't very long and I plunged in as far as I could and released. I could feel my toes curling from the intensity, and I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath.

I could feel her boobs smashed against my chest as she struggled to regain her breath also, and I quickly raised up on my elbows to keep from crushing her. I looked down to see her smiling up at me, a contented, satisfied look on her face and was overwhelmed that I had put it there. I suddenly realized I had not even thought of Stephie once! My mind went into a turmoil. How was I able to do this? To love two women as completely as I did? Did that mean there was something wrong with me, or was it something better than most. I bent down and kissed her lips gently and said, "Thank you. You mean the world to me."

"I know, and you are the same. I love you." I kissed her once again, but the spell was quickly broken.

"Justin!" It was Grandpa calling from the second floor.

"Be right there!" I called back and quickly scrambled into my clothes, using my underwear to quickly wipe myself off, and then pulling on my shorts without them, and grabbed my shirt and hurried down the stairs before Grandpa could come up. Rosemary grabbed her clothes and scurried to the bathroom to wash quickly and then to follow in a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aren't we a couple of silly birds?! Here we are like a couple of love-sick birds moaning about our boyfriends being up at the house. There is nothing to keep us from going up there, is there?"

Susie lay there still trying to get her breath after her powerful orgasm. "They have a meeting with somebody about something really important, but I don't know what it is."

"Well, is there any reason we can't let them have their meeting and then be there when they are done? You haven't seen the house, yet. I really want to show it to you. You aren't going to believe where we are going to live next year! Let's get some clothes on and go!"

"Works for me. I'll get to see Mikey, too. I've really missed him, but I can't tell him about the dress or anything. I really can't wait to see his face Friday night!"

The girls got up, grabbed their towels and other paraphernalia, and headed for the house, although Susie walked on rather wobbly legs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff and Joanne lay in their king-sized bed cuddling and enjoying their post-coital glow. Joanne's ample breasts were soft against Jeff's chest as she nestled her head on his shoulder.

"I'm really glad you decided to take the day off today. The team can get by without you for a day."

Jeff chuckled and gave her a squeeze enjoying the way it pressed the softness of her breasts against him. "Well, since spring practice ended yesterday I have a couple of days before I have to get working with some of the kids again. That means I get to spend the day with my favorite wife."

Joanne jabbed a finger in his ribs, making him jump. "You keep it that way, Buster!" She sighed and tried to nestle even closer. "I keep thinking about Michael and Susie. I really like that girl! The only concern I have is how they are going to handle religion. Michael promised her he would not pressure her to change, and he hasn't been as faithful to services as I would like to see."

Callicious
Callicious
1,837 Followers