Justin Thyme Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing." He hurried up the ladder and I watched as Pete tied a good knot on one case, then I waited for him to climb up to the first level before I began cranking the winch. It didn't take long to get the box to the top, where Pete swung it over the ground and I let it settle. He tossed the loosened rope back into the hatch and I lowered it down for Grandpa to tie off the second case. Michael had the Escalade in the carriage house and the doors closed by the time I had the second case up to the first level. Pete swung it over and I let it down gently. Ben was climbing up the ladder as Pete untied the rope, with Charlie right behind.

"I would suggest we hurry, Michael called to us as he pulled the door closed. I saw a TV truck headed this way. He might not be coming here, but I wouldn't bet on it. He's only a couple of minutes away." I called Grandpa quickly and he hurried up the ladder as soon as Charlie got out of the way.

While I waited for the ladder to clear I called Rosemary on her cell. "Rosemary, I don't have time to talk. Get the girls in the car and get out of here right now! Otherwise you'll be all over the news. Meet us at Bill's, but be sure you aren't followed." I thumbed off the phone and scrambled down the ladder as if my tail was on fire!

Grandpa quickly got the men into the car, and Michael and I manhandled the cases into the luggage compartment. Michael started the car as I hurried to close the secret door, then to run and open the carriage house doors. Michael pulled out, and I closed the doors behind them and hurried into the car. Sure enough, there was a TV truck across the street extending its mast with the satellite dish. I saw Rosemary walking out the front door, trying to hurry the girls, who did not know the situation, nor could she tell them. We pulled out of the drive as a cameraman was hurriedly trying to get a camera operational, but we were away before he could get a shot of us. The girls weren't quite as quick getting away, and he was able to get a shot of their car as it left, but I don't believe he had enough of a shot to get their faces.

It's not like we had done anything wrong, or anything, but we didn't need the publicity, and we certainly didn't want anyone getting the idea gold was on the premises. That could only invite trouble.

Grandpa let out a big "Whew!" once we were clear. "I'm really sorry, gentlemen, to have to hurry you out like that!"

Ben sat in the middle seat and laughed. "I haven't had to run like that since I about got caught by my now father-in-law! At least these people didn't have a shotgun loaded with rock salt waiting for us!" We all got a chuckle out of that.

"Tell me, did you gentlemen get a chance to eat on your way down here? I know you were hurrying to get here."

"No," Ben said. "We thought we needed to get here, and we can get by for a little bit."

"I told the girls to go to Bill's and wait for us there," I said to Grandpa. "I didn't want them to be stopped and interviewed or see their pictures on the news."

"Good thinking. I'd suggest we go over there. I know we have the gold in the back, but no one other than the six of us, and Rosemary know about it. I know she wouldn't say anything to the others, not that they would be a problem. Michael has dibs on one of them, and Justin is mighty sweet on the other. I'd rather they not know more than necessary, but they can be trusted. Anyway, long story short, how about if we get a parking spot where we can keep a good eye on the car and grab some lunch? As late as it is we should be able to get a good spot."

We left it to the three railroad men, who agreed with the plan. Michael carefully backed the Escalade into a parking space where we could have a good view of the luggage area of the car and we all got out and went in, happy to be away from the house without being filmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte Thyme filled out the bikini she wore very nicely. To be sure, it was a bit more age appropriate than the ones her daughter wore, but it was eye catching anyway. The maturity she exhibited and the way she carried herself did as much for the appeal as the suit. She still looked good, and her confidence in her looks said much. Pete enjoyed being with her, and he never tired of watching her. Today, however, another man was lying out across the pool on a lounger, and Pete noticed the guy's eyes on his wife a lot more than he liked. At first he started getting angry, but over time he found himself getting aroused that another man thought his wife was appealing.

It was an unusually cool day for LA, but it wasn't cold. As they lay there though a cloud came over and a breeze kicked up. As Pete watched he saw a few goosebumps pop up, and Charlotte's nipples, which were large, started to become obvious. He doubted the man across the pool could see them but he certainly could.

"What do you think you are looking at?" Charlotte gave him a smile.

Pete licked his lips suggestively. "What do you think? By the way, there is a guy across the way who can't quit looking at you either. Poor guy, he can't see what I can."

"You mean you like it that he's looking at me?" Charlotte was a little miffed.

"At first I was a bit upset, but then it made me realize how lucky I am to have you. You are a sexy woman, and I never tire of looking at you. Why would I expect other men to not notice?"

"What are you trying to do, show me off?"

"No, I didn't do anything to draw attention. I didn't have to. You do that on your own."

"Well, if you like it so much maybe I should do something to really get him going?" She had a sexy glint in her eye as she playfully kissed a finger-tip and pressed it to his lips. "What do you think he would think if I did this?" and she slipped a finger from each hand under the leg opening of her bikini and ran it down, as if to rearrange the suit to be more comfortable. Pete felt his own suit suddenly becoming tight, and he noticed the guy across the way shifting in his seat.

"What did you do? Flash him?"

"Oh, no. I wouldn't do that! All I did was rearrange a bit. You seemed to like it." She gave him a cheeky grin as he nodded. "You men are all alike. You're too easy to predict." She slipped a finger under a bra cup and tugged it down a bit, and grinned at Pete's reaction. "Do you think maybe if we went in now we could have time for a little fun before dinner?"

Pete quickly agreed, and got up. "You'd better wrap a towel around yourself, there, big boy. You'll get yourself arrested for a concealed weapon otherwise, except it isn't very concealed." Charlotte giggled as she stood, and then nonchalantly ran a finger down the inside of her bikini leg in the back, just for the man across the way's benefit, then she grabbed Pete's arm and pressed her ample cleavage against it as they walked away. "That'll give him something to think about while we are doing something about it," she laughed and leaned even harder against her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that all about?" Susie asked excitedly as soon as they were in the car. She saw the cameraman pointing his TV camera at her as they pulled out of the drive.

"I'm sorry, but I really can't tell you right now." Rosemary said from the back seat. "Hurry, Steph. Make sure nobody is following us, would you?"

Steph looked into her rearview mirror. "I don't see anyone back there. What's going on, anyway? You'd think we were in a spy movie or something. Either that or a big robbery! No keeping secrets, now."

"I'm sorry, but I really can't say anything yet. You'll know soon enough, but I can't say. It isn't my secret, and it's really important. Nobody has done anything bad! Don't worry about that. We just don't need any publicity. You'll see some of it on the news tonight, but we didn't need to be in the middle of it. I can't say anything more until Grandpa says I can."

"Is something wrong with the house?"

"No. I told you I can't say anything. Don't ask any questions."

"I'll ask Mikey. He'll tell me anything."

"I doubt it. At least until Grandpa says he can. You'll know soon enough. Quit worrying about it."

Stephanie pulled into Bill's parking lot just in time to see Michael carefully backing into a parking spot by a window. The way he parked was unusual, and she commented to Rosemary about it. Rosemary of course didn't know why he parked the way he did, but could hazard a guess, which she kept to herself. As they got out of the car Rosemary quickly spoke up. "Remember, don't ask questions!"

"OK, OK," said Susie crossly.

Ben Jorgenson introduced himself to the girls as they neared the door, and introduced Pete Fleming and Charlie Weigle as well. "I'm really sorry we messed up your day with your boyfriends, girls, but they will explain what is going on later, I'm sure. Right now, let's go get something to eat. I think I could eat a cow if someone would drag it over by the tail."

I led the way in the door, and was not surprised to see Susie quickly clutch Michael's arm and follow him to the table. "Bill's is a family restaurant that caters to a middle class blue collar clientele for the most part, but it has been here long enough to be a local institution that draws a wide range of people. They are known for large portions of good food, but reasonably priced. Had we come at noon we would have waited as much as thirty minutes to get in. On Friday nights an hour is not unusual," I told them. "It is also popular with the college crowd, especially those from Tucson, because this is as close to Al's as we have found up here."

Charlie asked me, "What is Al's?"

I laughed. "Tell them, Michael."

Michael grinned and said, "The first time I ever was there was right after the accident I had with Susie and Stephanie. I had been staying at the hospital with Susie because her parents were out of town and could not return for a week. Justin decided I needed some real food, so he kidnapped me and took me to Al's. I had never seen a place like it in my life!" He shook his head. "From the outside it looks a bit rundown, but Justin assured me the food was good, and the place was clean. The first thing I saw when I walked in the door was a counter that ran all around the outside walls. The tables were long folding tables covered with oilcloth, and they just had cheap kitchen chairs to sit on. Nobody got their own table, but sat wherever they could find a chair. The counter around the walls was for times there were no seats. People stood and ate at the counter!"

"You're kidding, right?" asked Charley. Ben and Pete were looking on with big eyes, too.

"I kid you not! We were there on a Friday night, but it was nine o'clock and the place was nearly full. I went back there on Sunday, and I had to stand, but that was after I waited outside for twenty minutes. I'll tell you, I ate food I didn't know people ate a couple of times, and it was good!" I took Mom and Dad once when they were in town, and you should have seen Mom's face, but Dad was right at home. I've almost made a believer out of Mom, too."

We all placed our orders, and sat talking amongst ourselves quietly, but when the food came out Pete took one look and said, "I feel like I'm back on a track laying crew again! I'm going to have to hit the gym hard after this! I don't work like that anymore."

Charlie and Grandpa got to talking shop, and Pete was picking Michael's brain on writing code. Ben and I talked for a while about the railroad, and the direction he believed transportation was going in this country. "If Michael can do something for us to coordinate our scheduling it will be very helpful. That is our biggest downfall right now. If we could find a way to make a schedule work so we could tell a shipper exactly how long it is going to take their product to get to a destination we would have so much business we couldn't handle it. As it is, we have to give them a three to four week window, and often we don't hit that."

"By the way, young man, I don't know what your plans are, but I like the way you operate. I'm offering you an internship each summer you are in school, and if you are interested we'll make a place for you at the UP afterwards. I'm not offering a general internship, but a personal one, working with me. You would have a chance to learn the railroad from the top down, rather than the normal way. You see, usually with interns what we are doing is teaching them how to work. You already know that, and I would like a chance to train you in how business really works. If you don't want to stay with the UP it will give you a big leg up wherever you go."

"Wow! Thank you. I never even thought of such an opportunity! Please let me give it some thought and discuss it with my parents."

"You do that, son. That speaks well for you that you can discuss such an opportunity with them." He handed me his business card, but wrote down his cell phone number first. "Feel free to give me a call at any time. That goes for whether you come to work with us or not."

"Thank you, sir. I will consider this carefully, and you will hear from me, I promise." With that lunch broke up

Ben looked at his watch before turning to Pete. "Pete, if we can wind those rubber bands up really tight we might even get back in time for me to make a late dinner with my wife. I'm already in hot enough water for leaving her as it is. I hope she didn't try to assuage her distress by buying out every store in Jackson's Hole."

Grandpa said, "I think I'll ride out to the airport with you, if you don't mind, Michael. Why don't we take Susie along with us? I know she is wanting to see you, and I'm sure you, her. I have a couple of things I'd like to discuss with you on the return trip, and I won't even make Susie plug her ears." She smiled at him nicely and squeezed Michael's arm possessively. "Justin, I know it will be a burden, but do you think you could handle riding back with Stephanie and Rosemary?" He gave me a cock-eyed grin and a wink.

"I shall lay down, if need be, even my life for the cause, Sir," I retorted, which brought chuckles all around. I shook hands with the railroad men and the girls and I made our way to the car. We went a block from the house, just to see if anything was going on there, and sure enough, there were four TV trucks lined up across the street with their satellite masts raised to the sky. There being no reason to stay around we headed back south for Tucson. The girls were sitting in the front, and I was sprawled across the back seat until about a mile after leaving the area of the house, when Stephie suddenly pulled into a shopping center.

"Rosie, I haven't seen Justin in days. Would you please drive and let me sit with him?" Her pleading tone was such that Rosemary really couldn't refuse, nor do I believe she would anyway. She got out and walked round to the driver's side of the car while Stephanie bounced out and practically dove into the back with me and wrapped her arms about my neck and laid a kiss on me that took my breath away.

"Stephie, my dear, I do believe you've missed me!"

"You don't know the half of it," she whispered. "Especially since Mom and I talked about you last night."

I was half lying across the seat, with Stephanie atop me when something white hit me in the face and covered my eyes. "Rosie!" Steph said, to Rosemary's cackle of laughter, and I felt the car begin to move. I reached up and removed what turned out to be Rosemary's bra from my face. Rosemary pointedly turned the inside mirror up to the ceiling.

"I don't want my impressionable eyes to be contaminated by anything I shouldn't see." Stephanie swatted her on the shoulder as Rosemary continued to laugh.

I struggled to a sitting position while I watched with fascination as Stephanie did that trick of removing her bra without taking off her shirt. I'll never reach the point that it will not fascinate me. The anticipation of what is coming is just too rich! And then, when the bra was fully removed and the shirt settled back into place with the soft jiggle of her breasts and the nipples protruding deliciously through the soft cotton of the tee shirt. Steph, not expecting to meet the railroad men, was wearing a very short, tight pair of shorts that seemed like her legs went on forever.

Was I hard? I did say I watched didn't I? Of course, to be perfectly honest, if Steph had been wearing a burlap bag I would have been hard after that kiss she laid on me.

Steph and I started hugging and kissing, and we may not have had our seatbelts on, due to the circumstances as we were making up for, what was it, two days apart? It seemed much longer than that, though. Before long, Steph untucked my shirt, and was running her hand across my belly and chest. I took it as liberty for my hands to begin wandering also, and I slipped my hands under her shirt and caressed her soft skin, holding myself to her sides and across her belly for the longest time before allowing my fingertips to graze across the bottom of her breasts, which brought a small gasp and a moan from Steph. "I have missed you, so! Don't stop there, please!"

I allowed my hands to stroke across her breasts fully, her nipples rolling and bumping across my palms to further gasps. It was only a couple of minutes before she tore her hands from within my shirt and pulled hers up over her breasts allowing me to feast my eyes on them. "Suck on them, please, Justin. I need you!" I quickly looked around to be certain we wouldn't be seen, but she was having none of it. "I don't care if someone sees. I need it." Who was I to refuse such a request?

I sucked a nipple into my mouth and and used my tongue to toy with the nipple while I sucked on the morsel. My hand stroked up and down her side and across her back while the other hand was ministering to the neglected boob. She was moaning and half crying with desire as I continued sucking and toying with her. Her hands came out from within my shirt and started fumbling with my belt buckle and the button on my pants. She was finally able to get them free and slowly lowered the zipper amid quaking and shivering with her rising passion. She tugged my boxers down enough to free my cock and grasped it in her hand, with her thumb rubbing the pre-cum across the head. As if that was enough to take her over the edge she began shuddering and gasping for breath as a powerful orgasm overcame her.

Letting her nipple slip out of my mouth I replaced it with my hand and gently stroked and caressed her breasts as she leaned against me and tried to get control of her breathing again. "Thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that, especially after this weekend! I have so much to tell you." She leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss and then looked down at my cock in her hand. "I can't leave you like this!" She slid back across the seat a ways and leaning down, took my cock in her mouth.