Keep It in the Family Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we should do the same, then, Chloe," Lucy said, pulling her nightdress up and throwing it on the floor, followed by Chloe doing the same.

Fuck, I'd never thought of myself as a lesbian, or even bisexual, but the sight of my two naked daughters made a shudder of excitement go through me. They were gorgeous, and it was even better watching them pretending to seduce my husband, when the previous night I'd told them just how desperate he was to fuck them.

"Do you like our tits, Daddy? I know they are smaller and our nipples are lighter than Mummy's, but they are nowhere near as droopy, are they?" Chloe asked, and I made a note to pay her back for that comment somewhen.

"Um ... they're beautiful, girls..."

"His cock seems to like them, anyway, Clo. Would you like to touch them, Daddy?"

Of course he fucking would, I thought, and so would I, so I rubbed my fingers over my clit imagining stroking my daughter's lovely pert breasts. He put one hand out towards each of his daughters, and gently grasped one of her tits.

"Ooh, Daddy, that feels good, but you can do it harder. Perhaps it would help if we touched your cock?"

Each of the girls put one hand on Charlie's cock, which was as stiff as a flag pole, and had been gently throbbing in between them. I thought for a moment he was going to come as soon as they touched him, because his expression changed, and his back arched, but he managed to get it under control.

"That's wonderful, girls, and I love the feel of your breasts, so much firmer than Mommy's, and I love you playing with me, just go careful."

He was in for it as well now, that was for sure.

"You dirty boy, Daddy! You mean you might squirt your sperm out if we keep on like this?"

"What about if I did this, then Daddy?" Lucy said, pushing her sister out of the way, and bending over Charlie, forcing his cock deep into her mouth.

"Uuuggh," groaned Charlie, trying to hold back.

"Do you like Lucy sucking your cock, Daddy? Would you like to suck my cunt? You know what a cunt is, Daddy, don't you? The hole between my legs that a man will push his cock in and leave his sperm in me, making me pregnant. Wouldn't you like to do that to me?"

She didn't give Charlie a chance to answer, but straddled over his face, pushing her pussy down on his mouth. Shit, I could almost taste her juices in my mouth, musky like mine, but just with a lovely fishy tang to them. I rammed three fingers in my own vagina, imagining that the wetness I felt was my daughter's rather than my own, and then I pulled out and went back to stroking along my slit and over my clit.

"Feel, Clo, his balls feel as if they are full of enough spunk that he could make us both pregnant," Lucy said, cupping Charlie's balls, her hand joined by her sister's as she bent forward, grinding her cunt on Charlie's face.

"That's right, Daddy, push your tongue inside me, and lick along my slit... ooh, Lucy, Daddy's tongue is right inside my vagina. You'd love it."

"Well got off him, bitch, and let Daddy see how much nicer my cunt is than yours," Lucy said, lifting her head from her father's cock, pushing her sister off, and dropping her pussy on Charlie's face. Even from where I was I could see the cum glistening along the folds of her labia as her leg went over his body.

"That's right, Daddy, you suck Lucy's pussy, but wouldn't you like to slide your cock into my tight cunt? It's wet from your saliva, but it will still feel so much tighter than Mommy's bucket cunt, which she seems to let anyone get up these days."

Fucking cheek, given that I'd had my fist, wrist deep, in both of their vaginas and I when I did it to myself, I didn't think I felt any looser, especially after the exercises I was doing with the kegel balls as part of my younger son's training regime. But shit, watching Charlie's cock slide into my daughter's cunt, however tight it was, made another gush of cum flow out of my hole and over my fingers working on my clit, keeping me right on the edge of coming.

"Oh! You're going to make me come, Daddy! Suck my cunt hard! Bite my lips and clit!" Lucy yelled out, grabbing her sister's bouncing tits as Chloe rode up and down on her father's cock, Charlie's fingers playing with her clit.

"Ooohh! You're cock's so big and deep inside me, Daddy. Get me off with your fingers, and spray your spunk deep inside my vagina! I want your babies, Daddy!"

First Lucy came on her father's face, then the knowledge that my husband was now squirting his sperm inside my other daughter's vagina set both her and me off, and I stood, legs open, rubbing my cunt for all that I was worth, not caring that all three of them had now spotted me. I went over to the bed, still playing with myself, keeping myself on the edge of coming again, and I pulled Chloe off of Charlie, his cock still semi-hard as it came out of her.

"Let me clean you up, darling," I said, as I flung my leg over her body, my cunt descending on her mouth as my own clamped on hers, which was oozing with my husband's sperm.

I knew I was going to come really quickly again, having never really lost it, but fortunately Chloe hadn't come down properly either, and the combination of my tongue cleaning out her slit and teasing her clit, and two of my fingers up in her asshole got her off fast as well. Soon we were rolling around on the bed with our second orgasms, having never really finished the first.

"I'll deal with all of you later for what you said about me, but I need some sleep now. Go on, Charlie, fuck Lucy now, as you know you want to, while I just sleep next to you."

I suppose it was partly the sex on top of a stressful night without sleep, but I slipped off to sleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, the taste of my daughter's cum and my husband's spunk in my mouth, wondering how many other women had slept while their husbands fucked one of their daughters on the bed next to her, sucking off another one.

I did my second stint looking after Jade with Elizabeth after lunch, and it was as horrible as the first, with Jade shouting and swearing, while she was also shivering and complaining of stomach pains and aches in all of her joints. I was just amazed how calm Elizabeth remained, just explaining what we were doing and why, and keeping on trying to make sure Jade drank enough, though she wouldn't eat much at all.

We ordered pizza for dinner, and the girls kept an eye on Jade while the rest of us ate, as they were going out with some of their friends that evening, then Chrissy and Elizabeth took the next shift, leaving me with Charlie, my nephews, my sons and William. There was talk over dinner about what to do that evening, and when it seemed that there were no games anyone was interested in, I suddenly had a brainwave about what we could do to amuse ourselves.

"Hang on, guys, I've got an great idea what we can do to have some fun. I still haven't forgiven Charlie for screwing around with prostitutes on his travels, including Jade, as it turned out. Also, I said I wanted to become the family slut, so I think I could do with getting some more practice. So what I want to do is to make Charlie watch while the rest of you fuck me until you can't get it up any more. What about it?"

"Hang on, Susan ..." Charlie started to say.

"Shut the fuck up, Charlie, you don't get a say in this. So, what about it, everyone?"

Not surprisingly, my sons and Chrissy's sons thought it was a great idea, and I already had the impression that William was always ready to fuck anyone who offered, so he did as well. We all headed up to the bedroom, and started to undress.

"Tell you what, Mom, I want to fuck you with my baseball bat again. I've got a big game in a couple of days, and the last time you did it I got two home runs," Michael said, making me thrill as I remembered the feel of him forcing his bat into my cunt.

"Sounds like a plan, then, boys. Right, who wants to go first?"

There were five of them, of course, which given I had three holes meant this wasn't as straightforward as it might have been, and it was Tony, as usual, who came up with the solution. First Jude, Jason and William would fuck me in every hole, then while they recovered, Tony, Michael and the baseball bat would fuck me. When they finished, the first three would hopefully be ready to go again, and they would swap holes, then my sons and the bat would take over again. As the only one of my holes I definitely knew I could get the bat in comfortably was my cunt, that would end their cycle, and I'd be finished off by the third variation of my nephews and Elizabeth's husband.

It sounded a logical plan, but I had a sudden onset of doubt whether I could manage it, as it was more than I had ever done before: five fucks in each hole, though two in my cunt would be the bat, though maybe that was going to be even tougher. Still, I had a suspicion that this wouldn't be anything like as extreme as what I would have to take to become the family slut, so I told my body to stop quivering and get on with it. The thought that my husband was going to watch while I was, well, violated was the only word for it, made it even more exciting, and he didn't know it yet, but he was going to eat all thirteen loads out of me.

"You sit over there in the chair and watch your wife get violated, Charlie. Make sure you keep yourself stiff, but if you come, I swear I'll never let you fuck me again."

One of my nephews lay back on the bed, and I straddled over him, guiding his cock into my hole, which was already dripping cum from the thought of what was going to happen to me. As soon as he was fully into my vagina, I felt my other nephew's cock rubbing around the tight ring of my asshole, picking up some of my cum to lubricate his entry into my anus. Fuck! Rather than sliding it in gently, he just rammed it in, going deep into my bowels. Their cocks weren't as big as William's, or even Tony's, but my belly felt satisfyingly filled, and when they started pumping in and out of me, the stretching of the openings of my two holes, and the friction between the two cocks sent delightful sensations through my cunt and ass.

By this time, William had laid out on the bed the other way around, so that his massive black cock was position perfectly when I bent my head over. My nephews also managed to get a hand on one of my tits, and another forced its way between my body and the one beneath me, and started rubbing my clit. It felt wonderful, and I knew that Charlie was getting a perfect view of the two cocks stretching my holes, and disappearing up inside me.

The only thing that would make it more perfect would be to have my third hole filled with Charlie watching, so I lowered my mouth over William's cock, and pushed down, taking it as far down my throat as I could. Shit, it was so wide I struggled to take it all in, and although I thought I'd learned how to avoid gagging, I had to pull back, strings of saliva hanging from my mouth, attached to William's black colossus. Fuck, I thought, what sort of slut would I be if I couldn't even take a big black cock right down?

While I was revelling in the fucking my other two holes were being given by my nephews, I gathered my courage, and forced my head back down on William's cock. The bastard must have worried that I wouldn't take all of him as well, because he used his hands to force my head down. The helmet of his cock was now inches down my throat, completely stopping me from breathing.

"Take it, bitch," William snarled as he felt me fighting to control my gag reflex.

I just had to trust that he would let me up before I passed out. He did, but only just, and then he forced my head down on him again.

God, I felt as if I was just a piece of meat, an object, not a person at all, just being used as a fuck toy by the three cocks banging in and out of my three holes. I fucking loved it, and it was made even better by knowing that my two sons were watching their mother get used like the slut she was, waiting their turn to fuck me, and to abuse me with Michael's baseball bat. I just surrendered myself, switching off my brain totally, except for the sensations my triple fuck was causing, searing through my body like burning fire. I was no longer human, but was just like one of those sex dolls that can be bought now, though I hoped my holes felt better, much better for the cocks that were in them.

We didn't quite come together. I felt the cock in my asshole going into spasm, sending spunk jetting into my anus.

"Fuck! Take my sperm in your asshole, Auntie Susan," one of the nephews yelled.

This must have been a trigger for William to pump my head up and down on his cock faster and faster, and as the first string of his spunk hit the back of my mouth, I stopped holding back my own climax, and as I started jerking around as I came, I felt my other nephew injecting his spunk deep into my cunt. God, it was marvellous. My body felt as if it was floating on its own, high in the sky, filled inside with delightful warm feelings of release and pleasure.

We clung together as we all came down. I could hardly wait for the next cycle, but I wasn't finished with this one yet. When we pulled apart, I got off the bed and walked over to Charlie, who was stroking his erect cock, but who had obeyed me so far and hadn't come.

"Fuck, Susan, please, please let me come! You looked so fucking hot with those three cocks in you."

I smiled and shook my head in reply, which was all I could do as I still had a mouthful of William's semen. As I bent forward to kiss my husband, I opened my mouth to show him what he was going to get, but I gave him no chance to escape, and locked my mouth to his, using my tongue to push the sperm into my his mouth, only releasing when he had swallowed it all down.

"Now you've got two more loads to clean out of me, Charlie. Aren't you a lucky boy today? Think of how much sperm you'll be eating if you want me to keep letting you fuck me yourself."

I turned my back to him and bent forwards, putting my hands on the floor, positioning my butt so that he could reach my cunt and my asshole. Strings of spunk were hanging out of both holes, and a few drips fell on his feet and legs. I wondered for a second if I was being too hard on him, but then I remembered how hurt I still felt by the fact he used to screw around when travelled on business, leaving me frustrated at home, with just my dildos to keep me company. Whether he still felt guilty, or whether he was starting to actually enjoy it I didn't know, but he did a thorough job of licking both of my holes clean.

"Thank you, Charlie," I said as I stood up, turned around, and gave him a quick kiss on his mouth, which tasted of spunk, and I gently rubbed his cock. "Keep it up, Charlie, but don't you dare come, then maybe I'll let you come in me later."

"Come on then, sons, get the bat, and fuck me hard. I've only just got started."

I lay down on the bed again, and I saw Michael walk over with the bat in his hand, and lay on the bed behind me. Tony got on the bed from the other side, and a wave of fear swept through me as I wondered whether I could still get the bat in my cunt if Michael had his cock in my ass. I was reminded just how much I loved them, and how well I'd brought them up to look after their Mom, as Tony reached down and pushed my legs apart, then moved his hand down to my cunt. I still got a thrill as my son's hand touched my private part which no son should ever touch on his mother, and he gently but firmly pulled open the folds of my labia as wide as they could go.

Of course, the other four men in the room could now see right into my vagina, and the thought of that caused another gush of cum to flow out of it. And it was just as well it did, because the next second I felt the baseball bat pressing against my hole, thick end first. I knew it would go in, because it had before, but as I looked down I could still hardly believe that I could stretch my hole far enough. I thought about asking them to stop, but apart from that not fitting with my superslut role, I was sure that having got this far, they wouldn't stop until the bat was deep in my cunt, whatever I said. Well, I thought, I did want to be treated like a sex object, not a person, and I was getting my wish.

"Aaggh!" I yelled as the opening of my vagina was brutally stretched by Michael's wooden bat.

Tony had shown me pictures from the internet of women with baseball bats in their cunts, and they always looked so fucking arousing that I hoped the men watching thought the same of me. That thought really turned any pain into pleasure, but even before the bat had gone in far enough for my hole to close back down on the handle, I felt Michael's cock against my ass.

"Aagghh!" I yelled again as the head of Michael's big cock pushed past my anal sphincter, heading deep into my bowels.

I suppose that my holes were only stretched as far as they had been by the corn cobs Elizabeth had shoved in me, but both the bat and my son's shaft went way deeper into me. I had one of those ambivalent feelings as I wondered with fear if I could take William's cock at the same time as the bat, but then experienced a mixture of disappointment and relief that this wasn't part of the plan for me.

Once Tony was happy that Michael's bat was right up my cunt, he moved back like William had, so that I could take his cock in my mouth.

"I love you, Mom. You look so gorgeous being fucked, and you're such a fucking slut I'm going to come in your mouth, and I can't wait to see all of the other men in the family come in you as well."

Nor could I, and I pushed down on my son's cock, which was only a little smaller than William's I realised. I let myself be taken over by the feelings my sons were generating through my body. I was their mother, but I was also their fuck toy for them to use whenever and however they wanted. My elder son was pistoning in and out of my asshole, and he was skilled enough to know that what gave me the biggest thrills was if he almost pulled right out, before banging back in hard, repeating the wonderful feeling of my sphincter being stretched out.

Tony let me control the way I was sucking him off, as we'd done it often enough by now to know what each other liked. What was really great, though, was that between them my two sons were keeping my clit stimulated, just enough to keep me on the edge, and they were pulling the bat out of my cunt just enough to send delightful jets of pain up me, before they drove it back in me hard, stopping only when my vagina could stretch no more.

I loved fucking my sons, and I loved having Michael's baseball bat in my cunt as well. I wasn't entirely convinced that giving it this treatment really helped Michael's game - it was probably just a confidence thing - but what Mom wouldn't want to help her son succeed? Mind you, I wouldn't be at all surprised if my son hadn't used it on his girlfriend's cunt as well, though presumably the next game hadn't worked out as he'd hoped so he tried me instead.

My breath was coming in short pants, as Tony left me only brief times when his cock wasn't fucking my throat, and my other son's cock in my asshole and his bat in my cunt were sending me rocketing towards my climax. I would have yelled out again as I came, but I was too busy trying to swallow Tony's spunk without choking, and then Michael shot his load in my butthole, ramming the bat into me hard.

"Fucking hell, Aunt Susan, that was wicked," one of my nephews said as we pulled apart, and my cuntlips slowly closed back over once the bat was out of me.

Of course, Charlie knew what to expect this time, and he gave my tits a good massage as I transferred our sons' semen to his mouth from my own mouth and my asshole. I guess seeing the bat stretching my cunt had got to Charlie more than I had expected, which pleased me, because while he sucked Michael's spunk out of my ass, he fisted my cunt, starting to get me aroused again.