Keep It in the Family Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just behave, Charlie, and maybe I'll let you fist me while you fuck my bum later," I said. "Remember, though, no coming."

It must have affected my nephews as well, because when Charlie had finished cleaning me up, they practically threw me back on to the bed. I could describe exactly what happened next, but I fear that it would prove a more repetitive read than conveying just what I experienced myself. William took my asshole, while my nephews took my other two holes. For me, it was as wonderful as the first cycle with them, although I did miss the bat in me, as Jude or Jason's cock was nowhere near as big, but he made up for it by playing with my clit quite beautifully, and he must have thought about being smaller himself, because he shoved two fingers in my vagina alongside his shaft, which felt great.

I was beginning to get into my stride when I had my third orgasm, and I was looking forward to having that rigid bat up me again. Charlie cleaned me out, and my sons swapped places. This time my belly feeling even more stuffed as Tony's bigger cock replaced Michael's in my anus. God, those two boys certainly knew how to fuck, though, and I think the fourth orgasm they gave me was the best so far. After Charlie cleaned me up again, I went back to the bed for the third rotation with William and my nephews. What pleased me was that with all the spunk that had been delivered into my holes, what was left combined with Charlie's saliva and my own cum, meant that I was perfectly lubricated, and even better, my orgasms seemed to be getting stronger rather than weaker. After they came in me, and Charlie cleaned me out for the fifth time, I thought that was it, except for my promise to let Charlie fuck me when we went to bed. However, Michael had other thoughts.

"Hang on, Mom, Tony and I have only fucked you twice, when the others have fucked you three times. That doesn't seem quite fair, does it? And my bat's ready to come again as well. Grab the bat, Tony, and you and William give me a hand."

I knew that he was strong enough to lift me up after the way he'd lifted me on to his cock the evening before, so I wasn't totally surprised when he came up behind me and lifted me up, but this time with my back to him, his arms around my waist. I had no idea what he was intending to do to me next, but Tony and William seemed to catch on faster, as they each lifted one of my legs up.

I could feel Michael's sticky cock pushing against my butt, and I was expecting it to push in to one of my holes, but I'd got that wrong as well. William had grabbed the bat, and while he held my leg up with one arm, he positioned the bat underneath me, wide end up, of course. While he held it there, the three of them lowered me down.

"Aagghh, fuck!" I yelled as my weight forced the baseball bat past my labia. They wriggled me around until it was driven into my vagina, and they didn't stop lowering me until they felt that there was no way the bat could go any further in me.

William let go of the bat, the handle resting on the ground, keeping it hard in my cunt, and he replaced his second arm around my leg. I had a pretty good idea what was going to happen next, and I was right, as I felt Michael bend his legs a bit, and shove his cock into my asshole. What a fucking great view the others had, as my legs were pulled wide apart, and they could see every detail of the way my lips were parting around the bat, my cunthole stretched wide open. Fuck, that really excited me, and I put my hands down and started playing with my clit, but making sure I didn't obstruct their view more than I needed to.

Tony and William were working with Michael, lifting me up, then lowering me down again, working my anus over my son's cock. That was wonderful, but what was even better was that the bat slowly slid out of me as I was lifted, the handle lifting only a little from the floor. When they dropped me back, if they went a bit too far, Michael could bend his knees a bit when his pubes hit my bum, but the bat didn't have that flexibility. So when they went a bit too far, the only thing supporting my weight for a split second was the baseball bat lodged into my vagina. Fucking hell, the flash of pain was intense, almost unbearable, but then they would correct my position, and the pain became just total pleasure.

My nephews didn't want to be left out, of course, and they came round the front of me and took over playing with my clit, each using one hand to torment my poor nipples as the baseball bat was hammered into my cunt, and Michael's cock filled the rest of my aching belly. God, I had never felt such extreme sensations in my entire life, except for the pain of giving birth, but this was absolute ecstasy, and I knew I was going to struggle not to come before Michael shot his third load into me.

"I'm going to come in Mom's ass, so start pumping faster," Michael ordered, and Tony and William started lifting and lowering me more quickly.

The consequence of this was that they also became less accurate, and the baseball bat was being pounded into me like a jackhammer, and combined with Michael's cock ramming in and out of my asshole, I felt as if I was going to tear apart, the join between my legs opening up into my belly.

"Fucking come, son, fuck your Mom's ass before she splits into two," I yelled, my own climax bubbling up inside me like a thunderstorm. "FUCK!"

I came, and my wriggling around made it harder for Tony and William to control me, so the bat was ramming into my cervix even harder, and at the same time I felt my son's cock pulsating inside my anus, as he filled me with more of his spunk. God, I felt completely drained. It had truly been a wonderful fucking evening.

Michael pulled out of me, his limp cock dripping sperm on the floor, then I was lowered to the floor. I felt really pleased with myself, as I managed to tighten my cunt muscles to stop the bat sliding out of me, and with it hanging between my legs, I waddled over to Charlie.

"I think you should clean off Michael's cock, Charlie," I said, for some reason wanting to humiliate him even more than I had already.

"No, Mom, that's going too far," I heard Tony say quietly.

Shit, I'd been fucked by all of them, and I had a baseball bat hanging out of my pussy, but my stupid brain made me blush at being told off by my youngest child. He was right, of course, which was the problem. I tried to cover it up by bending over in front of Charlie, almost banging his cock as the bat handle sprang upwards.

"Alright Charlie, pull the bat out of me, and make sure you take a good look at my vandalised cunt, then clean my asshole. After that, though, I think I need to get to bed, because I'll be up in the middle of the night to relieve Chrissy and Elizabeth."

When he had finished, the others went off to their own rooms, leaving the two of us alone.

"Can I fuck you now, Susan?" he asked, "Or do you hate me so much that you won't let me, even after punishing me."

"I love you, Charlie, but it's just that I just can't get over how you betrayed me with prostitutes, even, when you were travelling. I never stopped you doing anything you wanted to me, so you could have had me as often as you wanted, but you were the one who stopped fucking me. Come on, then, lay down behind me and fuck my asshole ... that's right, and if I hold my leg up you can fist my cunt while I play with myself. Take me as brutally as you want."

And it was brutal, though after spending so long watching everyone else fuck me, he didn't manage to last long. Charlie pulled open my butt cheeks, spat on my asshole, then rammed his cock up me as hard and as fast as he could. I got my leg up, and he forced his whole hand into my cunt, then closed his fist inside me, and pulled it back out. As I started rubbing my clit, he just punched my cunt with his fist so hard that it kept going until it was back inside my vagina. Then he kept doing it over and over, in time with his cock pumping in and out of my asshole.

"You fucking slut, Susan. You just don't care who fucks your cunt or your asshole do you, and you don't seem to be able to get enough of it. You're as big a whore as Jade."

Shit, I thought I was going to be sick the first time his fist hit my pussy, but then I started to delight in the feeling of his hand and his cock filling me up, at least as full as my son's and the baseball bat had. He came quickly, injecting a massive load of sperm into my anus, and I came as well. However, he didn't stop, but just kept viciously fisting me, and I kept working my clit until I came again, and again. Eventually, even I ran out of energy, and we took our usual shower to clean ourselves up before going to sleep.

"Do you really like watching me get fucked by our kids, Chrissy's kids, and others of the family, Charlie?" I asked. "Maybe I'll get over you cheating on me after a while, but until then I just need to make you pay, though I really don't want to go so far you leave me."

"I love watching you get fucked, and I loved seeing the boys ram that baseball bat in you. And actually, I think I'm getting to enjoy sucking spunk out of you now. I love you, Susan."

"I don't know, Charlie. You mentioned Jade was a whore, but did you have to fuck her before you knocked her out for us? Couldn't you even resist her, now she looks like an anorexic scarecrow?" I asked as we were drying ourselves off.

"I enjoy fucking you, Susan, but actually, I think I enjoy watching other people fuck you even more than doing it myself. I ... well, the trouble is that a few years ago I really started wanting young girls. Obviously above the legal age, but as close as possible to it," Charlie replied as we climbed in to bed.

"Which is why you were so keen to fuck our daughters, then?"

"I loved fucking Lucy and Chloe, and yes, more than you, Susan, I'm afraid. When I was travelling there were lots of young prostitutes I could have, and that's why I hit on Jade, of course, though it was also because she reminded me of you, as I said before, but just a younger version of you."

"Shit, Charlie, what the hell is going to happen to us then, as we're both getting older, and the girls will be off and wanting to get married soon, probably."

"Um ... well, Susan, it's not just young ... I don't know how to tell you ..."

"Fucking hell, Charlie, after what I just made you watch me do, what on earth could be so bad you couldn't tell me? You're not a paedophile, surely?"

"Don't be silly, Susan, I said I wasn't. No, I like girls just old enough to be legal, but what I'd really like to do is to fuck a genuine virgin. There."

"Oh, well, you were too late for the girls, then, weren't you?"

"Yes. Do you know, I've never fucked a virgin, because you weren't, were you, and the only girls I had before you weren't either, else they'd never have let me? In my wildest fantasy, I'd like a petite, blonde virgin, with tiny puffy tits and an intact hymen. Then I'd like to fuck her and make her pregnant, and fuck her as she grew my baby in her belly. I know it's stupid. I don't really want to put up with bringing up another kid, and I know that even though you could still get pregnant, you don't want any more, do you? Nor Chrissy."

Shit, Chrissy was no more of a virgin than I was, and I couldn't imagine she'd want Charlie to impregnate her. Who said the male menopause was just a fiction? Next thing he'd be buying a Harley Davidson or a Ferrari, growing his hair, and wearing a medallion! Still, he did make me think. No, I probably hadn't been fucked by a virgin either. Tony in theory, but although he wasn't long above the age of consent, I was pretty sure he wasn't a virgin when he fucked me, though he wasn't hugely experienced. And yes, I'd love a boy, or a man even, to come in any and all of my holes, never having come in anyone else.

"Well, Charlie, I guess we'll just have to hope that the family can at least provide you one virgin when the event comes. Else I can't see what else you can do."

"Actually, Susan, there is something. I've got a new secretary starting in a couple of months, once she finishes school. Her eighteenth birthday will be only a week or so after she starts. She looked ideal when I interviewed her, and I'm determined to fuck her, and even if she isn't quite a virgin when I have her, she surely will be close. Sorry, Susan, I'm going to deserve some more punishment and humiliation, aren't I? I do still love you, though, and given the way you behave with the family, can't you forgive me a bit of fun outside it?"

"Oh, Charlie. What a couple of sluts we are - though surely there's a better word for a depraved male. Yes, you will deserve punishment, that's for sure, but I love you too, and if you take it from me, I want you to stay. Just promise me, though, that you will tell me exactly ... exactly, in every tiny detail, just what you do with her and how she reacts, else if I find you've lied to me, then our marriage will be over."

"That's a deal, Susan," Charlie said, and we snuggled into each other and went to sleep.

Unfortunately the sexual highlights of the previous two days weren't repeated. I had to get up in the middle of the night to take over monitoring Jade, and her withdrawal symptoms were really starting to hit. It was horrific watching her in terrible pain, hallucinating, shivering and without control of her bodily functions. She was almost constantly shouting out something, usually making no sense, and several times she looked at me and called me Mom, mistaking me for Chrissy. What made it worse for us watchers was that all of the kids went back to college the next day, Charlie had to travel to oversee the next stage of the transfer of the business to the new HQ, and even William had to leave as his business had a major car sale, ahead of the new model year.

This left just me, Chrissy, Elizabeth and Tony when he came back each evening. He put a lot of energy into monitoring Jade, and putting me and Chrissy through the training regime he had set us. He had his choice of who to fuck, of course, but the truth was that the others were as mentally and physically exhausted as me with looking after Jade, so that it was just more of a diversion than the explosive pleasure we normally made it. Still, after just over a week we had managed to wean Jade completely off of heroin, so we hoped that it would be only a few more days, and to some extent the worst for her, before we had achieved our aim.

I wanted to describe all the details of what Jade went through, because anyone thinking of using heroin ought to see, or at least read about what it does do you. There are some drugs which can be managed for recreational use, but few have ever managed that with heroin. For most, it is a one-way street to death. However, it was just so horrible, and somehow it would seem to be just further humiliation for Jade if I described the depths she descended to. We first realised that we had successfully got her clean, was when we heard a scream.

"For God's sake someone fuck me!"

Chrissy, Elizabeth and I dashed in to see what was happening. The restraints were stopping Jade getting her hands to her clit, so the three of us reached out to her, playing with her hollow tits, and pushing our fingers into her cunt, finding her clit. It wasn't long before she came, struggling against the restraints, and bursting into tears.

"You stupid cunts, you've got me off heroin, but now I'm left with my nymphomania, which was why I started taking it to try to get it under control."

We all wanted to hear Jade's version of her story, and after she promised that she was clean, and had no craving for a fix, Elizabeth flushed away the last of her stash, we released her, and we took her over to the house in a dressing gown. We made her some breakfast, which pleasingly she wolfed down, then she told us her story. I'd heard of women who needed to climax at least ten times a day, but I'd only half believed them. I could come that many times myself, but I didn't feel compelled to do it every day. Clearly Jade did. Even as she related her tale to us, her fingers were gently playing with her cunt, not caring that the dressing gown was gaping open so her mother, aunt and someone she didn't yet know was a third cousin could see everything she had.

"My trouble started," she said, "almost as soon as I went through puberty, but it just got worse as I got older. I used to masturbate a lot, but increasingly I found it wasn't enough. I was just so desperate to get fucked. Unfortunately, Jude and Jason were too young to want it, and anyway, they were illegally young. I let boys at school touch me, and for a while it was enough for me to masturbate while I sucked them off, but then even that stopped doing it for me.

"I'm sorry, Mom," she said, starting to cry again, "but when you were out one day, I stripped off and walked into the lounge where Dad was watching TV. I told him I needed fucking. He resisted to start with, but when I sat back on the chair, opened my cunt, and started fingering and playing with myself, he gave in and fucked me. I wasn't on the pill then, and he came in me, just as I wanted him to, but then he realised how stupid it was, and what the consequences of me being pregnant were.

"He took it out on me. He punched me and kicked me in my belly, and shoved the pipe from the shower head up me, trying to wash me out. I knew he'd already started to hit you, Mom, but I'm so sorry, because I'm sure this made everything worse. He kept saying how it was your fault that his daughter was such a fucking slut."

By this time, Chrissy was in tears as well. I hugged her against me, as she also hugged Jade to her on the other side.

"Well, I didn't get pregnant, and if you remember, I begged you to put me on the pill, which you did, Mom. I kept away from him after that, although I think once he found out I was on the pill he wanted to fuck me again. Instead, I just gave myself to anyone who wanted me: the boys at school, and men I met in the bar in the evenings. God, I was a slut, but it just about kept me satisfied, as long as I masturbated as well whenever I could. There's something wrong with me, Mom, I just can't stop wanting sex. I just want to die, and now you've stopped me killing myself with heroin. What the hell am I going to do?"

I was now crying, and so was Elizabeth, though she managed to pull herself together enough to speak.

"Oh Jade, it's something inherited in the family, which comes out every few generations. It's not your fault."

She went on to explain about the family history of incest, and Chrissy had her own confession to make, as she admitted that she had let her sons fuck her after she threw her husband out, after Jade had left home. Of course, I had to admit my own orgy of incest.

"So, to an extent, we're all sluts, but all of the close family now know, and we'll all help you find a way of coping. Anyway, my husband has already committed himself to helping you, so I don't have a lot of choice, even if I wanted to."

"Oh, Aunt Susan, I'd forgotten I needed to apologise to you as well, for blackmailing your husband. Oh, how can you ever want to help me?"

"Just Susan, will do, Jade, given what we've been through with you, and that I've admitted I want to fuck the whole family, and that I'm enjoying watching your fingers in your cunt. I'm certainly more than happy to fuck you, and to let Charlie fuck you as well. But just get on with the rest of the story."

"Well, one night I fucked one of Dad's workers, and he must have told Dad, because when he came home, he started laying in to me, and it was only my brothers who managed to stop him. I'm sure he would have killed me if they hadn't. I think, though, that it was as much that I hadn't let him fuck me again after that first time, as it was his anger at me fucking the big-mouthed worker. Anyway, it was clear that I just had to get out. The problem was that I'd only done casual jobs, like waitressing, which gave me lots of opportunity to pick up guys, but the money wasn't enough for me to pay rent as well as everything else.