Keep It in the Family Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I remembered that one of the guys I'd picked up in the bar had offered me money after he'd fucked me. What better way of getting all the sex I needed, and the cash to pay my way, than to become a prostitute? So that was what I did. It certainly earned me money, even with so many oil workers being laid off, but fucking hell, it didn't solve my sex problem much at all."

"But, Jade, surely if you were getting fucked often enough to pay your way, it must have gone a long way to satisfying you?"

"You'd think, wouldn't you? The problem was that most of the guys made no effort to get me to come, and I'm sure many didn't even know a woman could come, let alone needed to come. No wonder they needed to go to a hooker, because their wives would have got nothing from them. Most of them just seemed to think that ramming their cock in my cunt or asshole gave me instant ecstasy. They'd bang in and out, then ask me if I enjoyed it as well when they'd dumped their load in their condom, expecting the answer 'yes', of course. I once said 'no', and all I got was a punch and the punter left without paying, so I had to start to pretend I'd come and had enjoyed it.

"There were a few who'd read about how a woman had a g-spot that would do the trick, but I think they were even worse. They'd poke about inside me looking for it, and I swear they imagined that it was going to be like a lift button that they'd feel, and as soon as they pressed it, I'd come. I don't think I've ever met anyone who can come without at least some degree of clit play, and scientists now say there is not really any such thing as a g-spot. But the latest thing I read was that some Scandanavian scientists have decided that for a woman to have a vaginal organism, her clit needs to be 2cm or less away from her hole; 2.1cm, and you've had it.

"I'm sure all of this is just an invention by men. Oh, didn't you come, darling? Well, it's nothing to do with my wonderful fucking, it's because your g-spot is in the wrong place, or your cunt is a bit too long. It's scandalous. The last survey I saw said only about a third of women said they'd ever had an organism during heterosexual sex, and even more amazingly, only about 80% of lesbians said that they did! And this was a survey, and you know how everyone lies in those. How many units of alcohol do you have a week? Oh, just a couple of glasses of wine a week, but the truth was they a shit-faced several nights of the week, so probably the proportion actually having an orgasm is even lower."

I agreed with her. I had come a few times just from the friction of being fucked, but only very early on, when the whole thrill of having sex at all made a huge difference. I also managed to come a few times with just some heavy duty tit play when young, though after feeding my four children, I was nowhere near as sensitive now, and Elizabeth agreed with me.

"Actually, Jade, the clitoris is why I'm convinced that God is female. Did you know, they reckon the clitoris is the only organ in the animal kingdom which has developed purely for pleasure? Sure, women have to like sex enough to let men get them pregnant, but why not just limit it to ovulation, like many animals do? It doesn't seem necessary for the continuation of the human race that women who know how to come should enjoy it so much, and unlike men, we can come and come and come, and don't even need a man to get the pleasure. I just wish girls at school were taught how to come."

"Now, that's a class I'd like to teach," Jade said, smiling a bit for the first time. "Anyway, to get back to my story, I discovered that being a prostitute didn't give me much satisfaction, which probably goes some way to explain why so many working girls are lesbian. One of my punters told me that heroin took the edge off desire, so I tried it, and of course got addicted. I needed money to pay for it, so then there was even less chance I could give up hooking, so I had to keep going.

"Then one night your husband, Charlie, came into the bar. I recognised him immediately, and my first thought was to get out in case he recognised me, as I didn't want the whole family knowing I was a hooker. But he hit on me before I could get away, and it occurred to me that I could get money by blackmailing him, maybe enough that I could stop having to sell myself. I'm sorry, Susan, especially because you clearly had trained him well, because he made sure I came every time he did, whichever of my three of my holes he was using.

"I guess you pretty much know the rest. He wasn't around enough to keep me satisfied, though I hoped with the move back here he might be, and all of the money I got from him went straight to heroin, which I needed more than ever. Oh God, I need to come again now!"

Jade's fingers were now working her clit hard and fast, almost as if she was trying to get a stain out of a carpet. We could see her vulva gaping open, and hear the slurping noise of her fingers in her cunt, and all three of us watched, fascinated, as my niece, Chrissy's daughter and Elizabeth's distant cousin came noisily and energetically in front of us.

"OK. So now you've got me off heroin, and I guess I can only thank you for that, but how on earth am I going to support myself and get fucked properly often enough? Not many jobs let you skip out to screw several times a day, even if I could get one?" Jade asked as she came back down.

After Elizabeth had gone back home, we struggled with that dilemma for the next few days. Tony devoted commendable energy fucking Jade in the evenings, and often before he went back to college in the morning as well, and he devoted himself to adding him into the fitness programme he'd set me and Chrissy, and more than anything, to getting her to eat a full and healthy diet to get her body back in to shape. Charlie came back, and Chrissy and I sacrificed having him fuck us, and we watched him fuck Jade instead while we got each other off with our fingers or mouths. My collection of dildos and vibrators was put to heavy use as well, and I was just staggered how many Jade could manage to shove in her cunt and asshole at the same time.

Jade helped out with the housework and the cooking, though we had to keep an eye on her with a lot of the food, for the reason you can probably guess. We kept finding anything that was rigid, but without sharp edges, had a tendency to end up in one of her holes. Cucumbers and bananas, obviously, but carrots, corn cobs, frankfurters, apples, oranges and even an aubergine. It became a bit of a joke between the three of us, and one day the meal we made for Charlie and Tony had almost no ingredient that hadn't been up Jade's cunt or ass. It turned out that when we told Tony after he'd eaten it, he came up with the idea that was to be Jade's immediate saviour: an online site.

I suppose not everyone will have come across these, of which there are several, but they're a mechanism where people can engage in sexual activity in front of a webcam, and they can collect 'tips' from viewers which give them money. Supposedly, quite a few housewives have become rich this way. Given that for each $1 tip a view buys, only ¢10 reach the performer, this seems a bit of a stretch to me, but the point was, it offered a way for Jade to masturbate and get feedback from people watching her, while getting paid for it.

The next day we signed her up, and we cleared out one of the rooms with an attached bathroom for her to use, and Tony set up the webcam and connected it to the broadband link. Of course, we watched quite a lot ourselves, trying to see what it was that attracted the most tips. Some of them, I have to say, was depressing, with women playing endlessly without really coming it seemed, and men fucking without every trying to come until they had collected enough tips. Jade said it would be no better than going back to hooking if she couldn't do something to make it more enjoyable for her. However, there were clearly a few stars, who tended to have shorter 'performances', but with a lot more energy, and a climax worth tipping for.

Jade's speciality was clearly the capacity of her holes to take objects in them. She started off doing five sessions a day, to catch the main time zones across the world. She'd often start with several apples, oranges or rubber balls up her cunt and ass, then use a couple of dildos on herself, subject to getting tips, and comments from viewers who had paid for premium membership. Then when she came first time, she'd expel the objects from one of her holes, taking everyone by surprise.

Gradually, word got around that she was something special, and the number of viewers steadily increased from a few hundred to several thousand. Clearly she was starting to enjoy herself as well. She began using a pussy pump to engorge her labia at the start of the performance, and from the comments she got, many viewers had never seen anyone with such a large cunt. She also started playing her favourite music, and singing along with it as she fisted herself in one or other hole, and inserted unbelievably large toys in her. Often she'd finish the performance by peeing, or squirting as it had to be called in some states.

She chatted to the people as well - some of them as regular viewers, who were happy to shell out up to $100 each time they watched her performance. Of course, Tony acted as her director, working with her on the script, if that is what you can call it, for each performance, and normally after her last performance each night he fucked her. But not this night, as I had other plans for her, as Charlie was due back again later.

"That was fantastic as always, Jade. I think it's about time we had a proper fuck and I want to ask you some more about Charlie. I'm sure Chrissy would be happy to let Tony fuck her for a change, as she's getting a bit fed up with me now all the other men are gone. Bring your toys - don't bother cleaning your cum off them - and let's go to my bedroom."

I knew, of course, that Tony still had the camera set up in the bedroom so he would be able to go back and watch what we got up to. Given that he'd watched my every bodily function as well as having sex with all the family, I had absolutely no hang-ups about him seeing anything I did any more.

"All the toys, Aunt Susan? That sounds as if it will be fun," she replied, bundling all her dildos and vibrators into a bag, and following me into the bedroom.

I was getting undressed on the way, then went in to the bathroom for a pee.

"Can I watch, Susan?" Jade asked, which surprised me.

"Given I've just watched you pee in front of several thousand viewers on line, and I saw worse when we were breaking your habit, you surely don't need to ask do you? Just put your hand under me and let me pee over it."

I loved the sight of my pee running over her hand. When I'd finished, she put her hand up to her mouth and started licking my pee off it, and then I kissed her, enjoying the salty taste of my pee on her lips.

"We really are sluts, Susan, aren't we?" she laughed, breaking the kiss and skipping back into the bedroom just as my fingers were about to push into her cunt.

She got into the bed, and pulled the sheets back, inviting me to join her, ignoring the fact that it was my own bed, in fact.

"Come and give me a hug, Susan. I just can't thank you enough for getting me clean, and letting your son help me find a way of paying my keep."

Not that I'd ever intended anything different, but I just couldn't refuse an invitation like that, could I? Her face had filled out a little, and I could see that she must have been, and would at some point in the future again be a real beauty. Her body was too thin still for my taste, and her tits still hadn't regained their fullness, but she was a Lewis, and a Lewis with a megadose of incest genes, and having just watched her performance, I knew her cunt and her asshole were to die for. When I got in to bed, she pulled me to her and kissed me hard.

"I love you, Auntie Susan. You don't mind me calling you Auntie? It somehow feels a lot sexier if I remind myself you are a close relative and not just a friend. You look just like Mom did before my bastard of a father destroyed her confidence and she took to booze, but what you and Elizabeth did for me was more than most mothers would have had the courage and stomach to do. Thank you."

"Shouldn't you also thank my husband, Charlie? Didn't he help?"

"You're probably right, but ... well, it's a lot more complicated with him. He gave me money to stop me selling myself for it, but he wasn't around enough to satisfy my sexual craving, so it drove me more to use the drugs to cut down my desires. He promised it would be different when we moved back, but I'm not sure. I know he still loves you, and don't think he'd have been able to spend enough time with me."

"Hmph. He says he loves me, but ... Tell me, what was he like when he picked you up? Was he nervous, or did he look like he'd done it before?"

"Oh, he'd done it before, definitely. As soon as he walked into that bar his eyes were scanning round for an available woman. He obviously knew what sort of place it was, and as soon as he saw me he came over and hit on me. Mind you, my top barely covered my tits, and my skirt was so short I was flashing my thong, so he didn't have to be a genius to work out why I was there."

"But when he took you up to the room, did you get the feeling he'd been with a hooker before, or was he nervous, as if it was his first time?"

"He knew all about hookers, no question. Straight away he got me to agree what I'd do and how much it would cost. I told him he'd have to use protection, and he had a pocket full of condoms on him, ready. Oh yes, he'd had hookers before."

"And what was it he wanted?"

"All three holes; extra if it took him all night, though it didn't. I think he really wanted to fuck my ass most, though."

"Fuck, Jade, do you know he never once asked if he could fuck my asshole? I'd have fucking let him, because I really did love him, and I do still, the bastard. He could have done anything to me, so why did he start using hookers? It wasn't as if he screwed the ass off of me when he came home, either. Shit, shit, shit, Jade. When he gets back, I want to watch him fuck you, and just see if I can see anything in the way he behaves, or whether he seems to get more pleasure out of you than me."

"Are you sure, Susan? I don't want you to hold it against me afterwards."

"Yes. No. I don't fucking know Jade. Now I've discovered my true self, I love watching him slide his cock into another woman's cunt, and I've watched him fuck your Mom often enough. But ... it's just I can't figure out why on earth he started screwing around behind my back, and sometimes I want to find some way of hurting him in return, because I love him, and don't want to lose him. Oh, I'm really screwed up, aren't I? Just fuck me with those massive toys you used earlier, and make me forget him for a while."

"Oh, Aunt Susan, you dirty girl. You just want to suck my scrawny little tits, don't you, you wicked thing," she said softly, but with her voice full of lust, as she switched into her nympho mode.

She was right, of course. Her tits might now be small and saggy, but it meant I could get almost all of one of them right in my mouth, the nipple touching the back of my throat, almost as if I were being face-fucked by it. It was gorgeous.

"That's right, Auntie Susan, suck my tit right in. You could almost bite it right off me, couldn't you, but when your son has finished with me, they'll probably be bigger, and certainly a lot perkier than yours. I bet you want one of my toys in you, don't you, you slut? Watched me fuck myself on camera, and I bet you want one of the toys I used in one of my holes in yours, don't you? How about that big black one I had in my ass? I bet you'd like that in your ass now, wouldn't you?"

God, she understood me so well. The thought of that big black vibrator, which only minutes before had been buzzing away deep in Jade's anus, being rammed into my asshole sent my cunt into overdrive.

"Ram it in me hard, Jade. Stretch my asshole wide," I snarled, having let her tit slip out of my mouth as she had to reach for the vibrator.

"Aaggh, fuck," I yelled as she shoved it up me, relying only on the lube she had used on herself to ease it in, "that hurt."

"I know, but you loved it, didn't you, Auntie?" she said as she flipped the switch to high, sending powerful vibrations ricocheting into my bowels.

I grabbed her arms, and pulled her over, so that she was laid on her front next to me, and I reached over and selected a supersized pink cock vibrator that she hadn't in the end used. The stem might not quite have been as big as the one she had inserted into my asshole, and which was buzzing away like mad, but it had a large helmet, and I really wanted to see that stretch her anal sphincter wide as I jammed it into her.

I pulled open her ass cheeks, and could see that everywhere between her legs was shiny wet, though how much was lube and how much her cum, I couldn't tell, and quite honestly didn't care.

"Try this up your ass, then, bitch" I said, positioning the head of the vibrator right in the centre of her shit hole, and then I drove it hard into her.

"You fucking cunt, Sarah! I didn't use that one because it hurts too much..."

"But you're fucking enjoying it, my slut niece, aren't you?" I said, turning on the vibration, and setting it to devastation mode, a speciality of this make, which had random wave patterns, with the peak being gut-shakingly strong.

"OK, Auntie, so your ass is in good shape, but let's see what you can take in that ancient cunt of yours."

She picked up the large, cone shaped dildo she used earlier, amazing any viewers who hadn't watched her before when she sat on it, and it all but disappeared up into her vagina, and she waved it in front of me.

"Huh, nothing like as big as and any of my kids heads when they were born, and I bet even your Mom could get this up her as yours must have been as big as well."

"Shame I can't get my fucking head up you now, Auntie, isn't it?" she said, making me gush again with the exciting but totally impossible thought.

She pulled my legs open as wide as they could go, and while she held my labia open with one hand, she inserted the head of the dildo into my hole, then rammed it up me with both hands. I could hear the humming of the vibrator in my anus change as the dildo pressed against it, and the vibration that started to shake my whole belly was sensational. It was wonderful.

"Your turn, next, Jade," I said, as I pushed her back on the bed and lifted her legs over towards her shoulders, so the six inches or so of vibrator hanging out of her asshole wobbled around, and I deliberately ground it around, pushing her bowels into areas they weren't normally supposed to be.

I held her legs up with my shoulders, sitting back on the toys in my holes, keeping them in, but more importantly moving them around inside me, sending spiky bolts of pain and pleasure racing through my cunt and ass. I reached down with two hands and roughly pulled her labia apart, stretching them as far as I could, so that her vagina was gaping open in front of me.

"Fucking hell, Jade, you're so tight you're almost a virgin," I said, and neither of us could stop laughing, as we both knew this couldn't be further from the truth.

The ability to have fun while fucking seems so much greater with a woman than a man. Laughing in sex usually seems to instantly perforate a man's libido, usually because they think it is some slight on their prowess. Between women it was different, though. We could laugh, because we knew that an open hole between your leg, which leaked sticky, smelly fluid, often when you didn't want it to, that bled painfully every month, that had a non-aimable pee hole so that often your pee ended up down your leg, and the whole elaborate indignity of giving birth, was so completely bizarre, that laughing while enjoying was only sensible. Anyway, we knew that as we were equipped with a nicely separated, multi-orgasm clitoris, we could still come and laugh at the same time, and if we didn't like it, we could go round again.