Keep It in the Family Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps I'll get a stick of spaghetti from the kitchen," I said, still laughing, as I picked up a heavy cylinder of clear plastic, and rammed it into her cunt as hard as I could.

Fucking hell, the end of it finished right against her cervix, which I could see in perfect detail. I had the crazy desire to push a finger into her cervix and into her womb, not quite impossible, but definitely not a good idea. Women's anatomies may be funny, but they are also delicate, and all to open to infection.

"Enjoying the view, Auntie?" Jade asked, laughing again, and almost making me blush for some stupid reason.

I'd shoved the plastic in her open cunt, for goodness sake, so why should I be embarrassed about looking at the inside of her vagina, which was coated with streamers of her cloudy white cum.

"I just hadn't realised how much you look like your mother," I said, sending us both laughing again. "She's a massive cunt as well."

Actually, the truth was that I'd never had such a clear look inside Chrissy's vagina, but I immediately added it to my mental 'must do' list.

"Well, let me give you something to take your mind off it," she said, smiling, and picking up a modestly sized vibrator. "I call this one my egg beater, because when it's on full, it feels as if it's going to shake all your eggs out of your ovaries."

She pressed it against the big dildo in my cunt, and managed to prise the opening of my vagina back enough for it to slip in alongside.

"It feels rather ordinar... F... F... F... Fuck," I gasped, as the gorgeous feeling of my cunt stretching turned into what felt like an earthquake going off inside my vagina, as she put the power on.

If you've never had two high-powered vibrators set to maximum inside you, then I'm afraid I just can't find the words to describe the feeling. It was like being on a bumpy roller coaster ride, while being held right on the very edge of an orgasm, with that hot, itchy feeling inside, making you think that some alien being is going to come bursting out of you at any moment, and you're going to throw up at the same time. I knew that however good it felt, I was unlikely to actually come from just vibrators inside me, but I also knew that the instant I touched my clit, the alien was going to fly out of me just like in the film, tearing my body apart. With that level of unexploded bomb between my legs, I had to be careful, but I still hadn't filled Jade's holes quite as well as she had filled mine.

It wasn't easy to move with my holes stretched so much and with the intensity of the vibration inside me, especially if I was going to avoid coming, but I managed to reach over and pick up two larger-sized vibrators in soft-touch silicone, and which I knew could give a powerful blast from their heavy-duty motors. I almost got distracted again as I got another look inside Jade's vagina, but I managed to keep my head, and slipped a finger in her hole alongside the clear plastic cylinder, spoiling the view as it moved it. Then as I pulled my finger out of her, I slid the first vibrator in.

"Shit, Auntie, go easy," Jade gasped as I rammed it in her to its full depth.

I didn't turn it on straight away, but started to repeat the operation on the other side of the cylinder.

"You young girls, you're just so soft," I said, gnawing at my bottom lip as I struggled to get my finger into her cunt hole.

All of a sudden, her muscle seemed to give in, and my finger went as far as my knuckle. I could see it inside her through the clear plastic of the cylinder. It was equally hard trying to get the second vibrator in, expanding the tiny gap where her flesh was stretched around my finger, but eventually it also went in fast where I'd had to push so hard. I pulled my finger out, and turned both vibrators on to maximum.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Jade yelled at the top of her voice, as her cunt was stretched, not into the normal circle, but a long ellipse with the cylinder in the centre, and a vibrator at each end of it, and the vibrations made erratic-sounding beats as the ones in her two holes went in and out of synch.

I knelt back on my heels again, pushing the dildo and vibrators hard into my holes. My legs were wide open, and I knew that Jade could see my clit peeping out from my labia, which were being stretched wide open. I still had her legs up, so I had an even better view of both of her stretched holes, and deep into her vagina through the clear plastic.

"You look fucking gorgeous, Jade, at least for a skanky, drug addicted whore," I said, holding a smile, keeping my come face at bay - just about.

"And you don't look too bad yourself, for an old woman who has to fuck her own family to get herself off. But if you keep looking at me like that, I'm going to fucking come, Auntie."

"So am I, darling, If you just touch my clit, I'm going to explode all over you. Let's do it together, 1 ... 2 ... 3."

I let her swing her leg over my head, then we reached down and touched each other's clits. It took just a few rubs before we both came. I grabbed hold of Jade, and we kissed, our faces locked together as our lower bodies bounced around all of the bed, as those wonderfully electric feelings of our orgasms swept over us. Of course, the vibrators were still on max, so even when our fingers slowed, we were kept on the edge, so we started rubbing each other clits again, our fingers drenched with each other's cum, and we came and we came and we came.

In the end, I could take no more, and I ripped the vibrators out of my cunt and my butthole. I saw Jade do the same, and eventually we calmed down, and ended up panting, our breasts pressed against each other, and our arms around each other's necks.

"That was absolutely marvellous, Susan. I haven't enjoyed a fuck so much since ... well, maybe for ever, but certainly not since I went on the game, even with Tony - but please don't tell him his mother's a better fucker than he is. I think you must have a good dose of what I've got, because I could see from your eyes that your cunt had totally taken over your body from your brain."

"You're right, Jade, but since we're twins, your mother must have the same genetic predisposition as well, surely?"

"Hmm, I suppose so, but I wish my Mom would fuck me more. Neither she nor my brothers have really fucked me properly since you dried me out."

Well, I don't expect there are many daughters who have said that about their mothers, but now she'd said it, I could see the truth in it.

"I think you'll need to give you Mom time, Jade. After all, having people know your daughter is an addict and a prostitute isn't nice, is it, and I suspect she blames herself for not protecting you from you father, and not looking after you when you left home. Maybe the boys are a bit the same, but just think, you're three years older than them, and they must see you as far more sexually experienced now than they are, so they probably are a bit frightened of fucking you in case you make fun of their bodies or their technique."

"I suppose so, but I wish they'd realise that I feel equally guilty in letting them down, as well as myself."

By this time, we were just laid on our backs, side-by-side, one hand reaching over and gently stroking the other one's pussy. I heard a noise, and Charlie walked into the bedroom.

"You two seem to have been having fun," he said, and I wasn't quite sure whether he said it lightly, or whether he thought we shouldn't have been. After all, the room must have absolutely reeked of cunt, and the way our legs were open, he must have been able to see the sparkle of our cum between and stretching down them, let alone the pile of dildos and vibrators on the bed next to us.

"Jade's been telling me all about you darling, and she really is as good a fuck as you said. I've had my fun, so why don't you get undressed and let me watch you fuck her, the way you have so many times before?"

Charlie took me up on my invitation, of course, and quickly got himself undressed. He was stiff before his boxers came down, not surprisingly, given that both Jade and I were naked, and we were deliberately showing him our pussies. I'd sort of expected that he might kiss one or other of us before he started fucking, but he didn't.

"Turn over, Jade, and pull your ass open," he said.

Jade did as he asked, lying next to me on her front with her butt cheeks pulled open, and her glistening asshole was exposed and inviting. Again, Charlie didn't do anything in the way of preparation or emotional engagement, but just drove his cock into her ass, then he caught hold of her hair, pulling her head back as he brutally fucked her shit hole.

This wasn't the old Charlie I knew, and it really disturbed me. It was the one sexual position I'd never really liked very much, because it always seemed as much about male dominance as sexual pleasure, and if I had seen them and hadn't known the background, I could easily have thought that he was taking her forcibly, totally against her will. Rather than having an arousing and enjoyable view of my husband fucking my sister's daughter, I felt increasingly angry with Charlie. I'd told him I'd punish him if he cheated on me again without telling me, and I felt he needed punishment for treating Jade the way he was. Even hookers should have the right to say no, but it just seemed he wasn't even giving her this much respect. An idea of a punishment to fit the crime suddenly popped into my mind. It wasn't something I ever imagined I'd do, nor did I relish the thought, but I just had to do it.

I got off the bed, hardly noticed by Charlie as he kept pounding in and out of Jade's ass, and I rifled through my toy drawer for something that came as part of a multi-set, and I'd never used. Fortunately I found it quickly: a large strapon. I hadn't used it because I couldn't see the point. If I were with a women, fingers and face seemed perfectly good to me, and if I wanted something pumped in and out of my vagina, I'd rather have a live cock, or even a good vibrator. I must have been feeling more sympathetic to Charlie than I remember, though, because I quickly slipped it in and out of my cunt to lubricate it, then I strapped it on, and went back to the bed.

Charlie still hadn't noticed me, but he soon did, because I got behind him and forced the strapon into his asshole. It must have given his prostate a hell of a shock as I drove it right into him.

"Agh! Susan! That hurts! What the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a taste of what you're doing to Jade, darling. You might enjoy fucking a woman's asshole, but you need to think about her a bit as well. Just as well you never tried this on me, else you'd have been history a long time ago. Anyway, I suggest you try to come up her as soon as you can, because I'm going to keep fucking you until you do."

It wasn't long before Charlie came in Jade's ass. I pulled the strapon out of him, and made him clean up his spunk from her butthole. I was starting to feel a bit guilty about what I'd done, though I still couldn't persuade myself I was actually wrong to do it.

"I do love you Charlie, but if you ever fuck Jade like that again, you'll get the same treatment. Come on, though, let's have some fun. You can watch us get each other off, and you can come across our faces."

He did, and I enjoyed watching his spunk hit her face as much as I had originally imagined I would. Then Jade went back to Tony's room, leaving me and Charlie alone.

"God, Susan, I love you as well, but I can't believe how you've changed. Your such a slut, but you've almost become a prudish bully with me."

"I love you too, Charlie, but I'm not yet convinced I can stay married to you. Just remember what I said: you tell me everything you do with your new secretary, or anyone else, and if I ever find out you've treated a woman the way you did Jade earlier, next time I'll use one of her massive dildos on you, and if you lie to me, I'll divorce you."

He promised me he would, and he repeated it the following morning. So, he seemed to be more-or-less under control, and the online site seemed to be working for Jade. I wasn't sure how long it was going to last, but for the time being she seemed happy, and she was earning enough to pay me a decent rent, which didn't concern me so much, but made her feel a lot better. What was more, as a result of Tony's regimes, Chrissy was visibly getting toned up, although she had a little way to match me, and Jade was definitely filling her skin out again, her tits especially starting to look firmer, and this must be helping attract viewers.

I still wasn't quite clear in my mind how to finally sort Charlie out. Maybe it would depend a lot on how he got on with his new secretary, but anyway, what was now top of my list was tackling my parents about why they didn't tell us about the family tradition of incest. And if I had my way, I was going to fuck my mother and my father before Charlie started on his secretary. I was also starting to wonder whether I shouldn't start performing on the online site myself.