Keep It in the Family Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the details on the ranch, and given that I was going to have a long drive up through Montana the next day, I found myself a cheap motel. I grabbed a burger in a little diner, getting lots of looks from the typical rough-looking men, as I was a stranger, and a woman on her own. Oh yes, I had no doubt that they'd all have fucked me if I'd given them a chance, but they weren't family, and the thought didn't do much for me, except make me wonder how far I would go with Wayne. He was kind of family, but Rosemary didn't have the incest trait in her when she had him, and his father was goodness knows who. So, would I let him fuck me to get him to meet up with his mother?

It was with that question in my mind that I went back to the motel. When I got there, I felt that familiar tingling between my legs, and realised that I hadn't come for several days. That wouldn't have been unusual even two years ago, but these days I normally came at least once, and often a lot more. I went for a pee, and as soon as my hand touched my pussy to wipe myself off, I knew how I'd fill the rest of the evening.

I stripped off, pulled the bed clothes open and lay down on my back with my eyes closed. I gently grasped one of my breasts, and slid the other down over my belly. I loved the feel of my neat triangle of pubic hair on my fingers, trimmed so as to leave my vulva completely naked. A let out a gasp as my fingers reached protruding hood at the start of my slit, and a shudder wracked it's way through me as I thought back on that morning when my elder son, Michael, had blackmailed me.

I remembered the shock of seeing his erect cock, his hand jerking up and down, and the even bigger shock when I realised that he was masturbating to pictures of me, his mother. And they weren't just any pictures, they were me naked, my asshole and pussy fully visible. Even one of me with my dildo sticking out of my cunt while one hand played with a tit, and the other rubbed my clit.

Then yet another shock as massive ropes of spunk shot out of the end of his cock as he studied that last picture, covering him with splatters of it as it landed. Shock soon turned to embarrassment as I realised he'd seen me stood in the doorway, playing with my clit as I watched him. I could have curled up and died when he grabbed my hand, and first smelt, then tasted the scent and flavour of the sticky secretions from my tingling wet vagina.

Mind you, it couldn't have been tingling any more then than it was now, as I used one hand to pull the lips of my vulva wide open, and slid the fingers of my other hand down the warm, moist channel, up into my hole, then back to circle gently around my clit, just enough to slowly raise my arousal, as I thought back to the past again.

I recalled how I was so full of fear, yet so excited at the same time, as I stood in front of my son, watching drips of spunk fall from his cock, knowing that all that covered my nakedness was a towel, tucked in at the top to keep it together. When he threatened to show the pictures of me to all his friends, part of me hoped he would, but most of me was just terrified that everyone at the church would see my shame.

I knew I'd have to do whatever he asked to stop this happening, so as soon as he told me to drop the towel, and show him my naked body, I knew I had to do it, even though it went against everything I'd been taught was wrong, shameful, disgusting. Yet before the towel had hit the floor, I felt a pulse of excitement shoot through my pussy, as I watched my son stare at my stiffening nipples, and then at the hair between my legs. It was so, so wrong, but it was so, so wonderful.

I knew I'd really crossed over into the forbidden area when I took my son's spunky, soft cock into my mouth. This was a sin for which surely there could be no forgiveness? I wanted him to touch my cunt so much it hurt, my body aching all over, as the demon between my legs kept sending shivers and sparks through me, willing me to get my son to touch me where a son should never touch his mother.

Touch me the way I was touching myself now, sliding my fingers backwards and forwards along my slit, forcing my fingers into my gaping vagina, then racing back to press, rub and pinch my clit, sending all the searing pleasure up through me. And I came, my body writhing around on the bed. One hand kept my cunt pulled wide, as the other rammed into my hole, the way I had wanted my son to do back then, until Elizabeth's arrival to take me to church sent me crashing back to reality.

As I came down from my climax, I pulled my fingers back out of me, moving them up to my mouth. As I sucked my musty cum from my fingers, I remembered how even in the church, I hadn't been able to stop thinking about my son fucking me when I got back home. I've no idea what I would have done if my son had changed his mind, but fortunately I didn't have to discover it, because he immediately put his hand up under my skirt, letting him feel how wet his Mom's panties were.

I remember the fear returning, as he made me strip naked in the living room, something I'd never done, and then the shame came back as he spotted me touching myself, so desperate was I to be fucked, or at least to come in front of my son. He ordered me to stop, but then he made me look at pornographic pictures with him. Pictures of women holding their cunts open impossibly wide, pregnant women, women pissing, women being fucked in any and all of their holes at once, and women whose cunts, assholes and mouths were full of spunk.

God, I love cunts. Maybe what made me into such as cunt lover, was my son making me look at all colours and shapes of them, his stiff cock throbbing next to me, but never touching me, or letting me touch myself. I love cocks, but more the feel of them inside me, and the sight of that white cream shooting out of them. But I love looking at cunts. They are all so different, and as well as looking, I love the feel and taste of all of them, that musty, spicy, fishy tang, the slimy warmth of them inside, and the feel of my fingers inside another woman's vagina.

Of course, as I was thinking about cunts, I was touching mine. Rubbing that tiny nub of stiffness that was my clit, but which could set off such powerful feelings in me, so powerful that that tiny organ could take over my whole body when I let it, and I was fucking going to let it now.

As one hand rubbed my clit, I pushed two fingers up inside me, delighting in the sensation of my body being invaded. I pushed as far in as I could, until I could feel the lump of my cervix, with that tiny little hole in the centre, the opening of the organs which allowed me to create and deliver a new human being, including the son who was lusting to get back inside me.

Then I used my fingers to press along each side, squeezing down on the internal parts of my clitoris, while I played with the external part, like the tip of an iceberg, so much more invisible inside me. I used my thumb in my slit to press against my fingers in my vagina, and I contorted my hand so that I could get some use out of that otherwise barely useful third finger, as it first circled the crinkled ring of my anus, then forced its way inside my shit hole.

As I lay there with one hand working my nub of my clit, the other with two fingers in my vagina, pressing against my thumb, and a finger inside my asshole, only my little pinky finger staying outside of me. How my son would have loved seeing me like this! I knew this for sure, because after he'd shown me all of those other women's gorgeous cunts, he'd made me open my own wide for him. Open so wide that he could see that next opening that was so small that it was almost impossible to believe he could have passed through it.

Only after that did he drive his cock up inside me. Shit, that was an even worse than what we'd done before. Letting your son fuck you -- no delighting in your son fucking you -- was not just illegal, but a mortal sin. I remembered being so scared of what might happen afterwards, but at the same time, so excited I felt as if I was going to explode. Apart from anything else, what forty-two-year-old woman wouldn't feel flattered by a fit nineteen-year-old choosing sex with her, rather than the tight bodies of girls their own age.

When he came inside me, I swear I could feel his spunk blasting into the walls of my vagina, and as I came, remembering it so clearly, it was as if I could feel it again. God it was a good orgasm. I could feel my cum gushing out as my entire cunt seemed to go into spasm, my back arched, lifting my butt off the bed, and I closed my legs tightly, forcing my hands even harder into my pussy.

I wasn't done with memories, though. I came again as I remembered my elder son entering my asshole for the first time, adding the sin of sodomy to incest, and letting him take the last, most shameful advantage of my body. No mother should ever let her son fuck her in the ass, but I fucking loved it.

I recalled my surprise when I saw how big my nerdy younger son's cock was. Then how I persuaded my two sons to fuck my cunt at the same time, letting their seed mingle inside me. I'd grabbed a dildo from the toys I'd laid out on the bed next to me, and I used one hand to ram it in and out of my hole, as I forced the fingers of my other hand up me alongside it, leaving my thumb to work on my clit. I came again hard, as I relived my sons' cocks spurting their spunk inside my vagina. I just wished that they had been both in me again, rather than the plastic replica and my own fingers.

When I calmed down, my cunt was still tingling, wanting more, ready to take me up into the stratosphere of sexual ecstasy, and I turned my mind to thinking about my beautiful twin daughters. I'd never seriously had any lesbian thoughts before, but after fucking my two sons, I remembered lusting for my daughters with a desperate passion that made me ache and itch all over.

I remember how frightened I was trying to work out how to get to fuck them. Frightened because I knew it was wrong, not just because it was incest, but because our church had never having got comfortable with homosexuality in any form. Frightened in case I made a mistake, so they rejected and despised me. As soon as I saw their gorgeous pink nipples, though, lighting bursts of energy were zipping through my body, and once they showed me their lovely pale-lipped cunts, I knew they were mine, and that they wanted me as much as I wanted them.

God, I remembered the excitement the first time my twin daughters touched my pussy, and I pushed the fingers of both hands into my hole, trying to recapture the feeling as for the first time I felt two of Lucy's and two of Emma's fingers push inside me, and they told me to add two of my own. Oh fuck, I knew what came next, as each in their turn, my daughters forced their entire hand inside my vagina, the first time that anyone had ever fisted me. Shit, as I fisted myself with one hand, and worked my stiff little clit with the other, I came again, drenching my hand with yet more cum.

I thought that would be the end, but my cunt had other ideas. I'd eaten both my daughters' pussies, and they'd eaten mine, but I knew I wouldn't be happy until I'd seen my sons' cocks disappearing inside them. I remembered how I let them tie me up, all part of my plan to let me tie them up, and the fucking little bitches had stretched my cunt so much that they ended up double fisting me.

Fuck, I almost came again, but I managed to hold on, as my pussy was aching so much by now that I was sure I wouldn't be able to come more than once, and I wanted to save it for a very special memory. My hands were skating around in the slime between my legs, rubbing, stroking and penetrating, as I remembered tying up my daughters, then inviting my sons to fuck them.

Shit, the look on their faces was magic, as they realised that their Mom wasn't quite the submissive they'd imagined, and I remember their gasps as they saw that nerdy little Tony's cock was bigger than his macho brother's. Oh God, the thrill I got as I watched my son's cocks stretch open my daughters' holes, was more exciting than I could ever describe. Even so, it was the next step that had given me the most intense climax I'd ever had up to that point.

It started with me sucking my sons' spunk out of my daughters' holes, although I deliberately made sure they still had some left in them to help the final part of my plan. I had to stop my movements, and just press down hard on my clit as I thought about how I'd persuaded the girls to let their brothers take them up their asses. I loved seeing their cunts being stretched, but maybe I enjoyed even more watching their tight little assholes stretching far more to take my sons' big cocks.

Oh shit, I couldn't control my hands, which seemed to have taken a will of their own, as they started to work on my cunt again. The girls were sat on their brother's cocks, the vaginas gaping open, letting me see the remains of sperm still inside them. I must have been possessed, because before I realised what I was doing, I'd rammed a fist in each of my daughter's spunky, cumy cunts, and I could feel my sons' cocks ramming into them across their thin vaginal walls.

I rammed my own fist straight back into me, relishing the burst of pain as my cunthole was suddenly forced open, then I rammed the dildo into my ass, trying to mimic the feel of the cock in my daughter's shit hole. I raced my hand around my clit as hard and fast as I could, as I pumped my fist in and out of my cunt.

This really was the last time, as I pulled my hand and the dildo out of me, and I flopped back on the bed exhausted. Masturbation never did it for me quite the same as fucking someone else, but shit, I don't think I'd ever had such a long and enjoyable masturbation session, which when I looked at the clock, had lasted close to two and a half hours.

I guess many people would consider me a real monster: a mother who fucked her own children, but that wasn't how I saw it. My parents now fucked me, and when I was eating my mother's cunt, and my father was fucking my asshole, I respected them just as much as I ever had, and I loved them as parents as much as I ever did. But in addition, I loved them with the sort of sexual love you have for not a just a one-night stand, but for a partner you want to give yourself to for life.

I understood now, after Professor Alex's explanation, why I loved looking at naked women, and I understood how men see women, which brought me closer to my husband and the other men in my family, as well as giving me a new dimension to my relationship with the women. I really did love fucking my fucking family...

I must have dropped off as I revelled in the hedonistic pleasure of masturbating to memories of sex with my children, but then I woke up with a start. Wayne's real problems had all come from him making sexual advances to his foster mother, or once his step-sisters. Was this just a coincidence? I couldn't see how it could possibly be, but could he be carrying the incest trait himself? Dad hadn't fucked Rosemary when she had Wayne, so there was no chance he'd got it that way, but was it conceivable that his father had picked it up some other way?

As I went back to sleep again, I made two decisions. First, I must try to get a DNA sample from Wayne to get Professor Alex to investigate, and secondly, yes, I'd let Wayne fuck any of my holes, or do anything else to me if it helped reconcile him with Rosemary.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt happier than I had all trip. My cunt was aching, but it was a gentle ache which was just a reminder of a glorious masturbation experience. I had to have a long shower though, as it took ages to clean off all my cum that had matted my pubes, and dried like cling film over my vulva and ass. Yes, I know I should have done this before I went to sleep, and yes, it had left a stain on the sheets, but hotels wash them so often when they don't need to, that I didn't care.

I had fresh orange juice, coffee, and scrambled egg and crispy bacon for breakfast, as sex always leaves me hungry. I'd taken care on my appearance, putting on a thin, lacy bra and matching panties. They were more than a thong, as I found thongs rode up into my asshole and were really uncomfortable for driving, but yet they covered no more of my pussy from the front. Over the top, I wore a light button-through dress in red, which I thought would get attention, and which I could adjust to reveal more of me if I needed to go down the seduction route.

I was feeling optimistic as I got in Tony's Mustang, and drove out to the ranch. I started to worry a bit as I went through the wooden archway over the dirt track up to the ranch, as below the name, there was a big sign that said 'No women allowed'. When I circled around in the dusty yard in front of the ranch house, pulled to a halt, and got out of the car, my optimism was shattered.

A tall, lean man was standing on the veranda, watching me. He was dressed in cowboy boots, faded jeans, and undyed denim shirt, and a brown Stetson hat. That wasn't what upset me, nor was it the innocent, rather vague look on his face, which made me understand what people had meant when they said he seemed a bit simple. No, it was the pump action shotgun that was pointed right at me.

"Cain't you read? Sign says no women."

"Wayne? But I'm your cousin, and your mother sent me to find you..."

"Don't matter who yu'r. All women're bitches or whores. My mom dumped me; biggest fucking bitch ever. 'N you sure look like a whore."

I opened my mouth to reply, but I didn't get a chance before he raised the shotgun, and fired up into the air. As my ears recovered from the initial deafness, I could hear the tinging as the pellets landed back on the Mustang, and some in my hair. Tony would kill me If I took the car back damaged, and I knew I'd be searching for hours to get all of the pellets out from the seats. I should have put the hood up, I guess.

"Next time I aim at you, whore. Now get out."

I knew there was no point arguing, but would have to find a different approach, so I got in the car and drove back to the road in a cloud of dust. I didn't turn back to the hotel, though, but followed the road on, where it seemed to climb the hill at the back of the ranch. I was lucky. I managed to find a small pull-in, where I could stop the car, and look back over it, down below me.

I settled down for a long wait. Eventually, I reasoned, Wayne would have to leave the ranch house, and I couldn't see any sign of anyone else. I put the hood up to give me some shade, and settled down for a long wait. I had plenty of water in the car, but twice I had to crouch down for a pee, trying to get as much cover as I could from the car. The traffic was light, though, so I didn't get caught, which normally would have disappointed me, but this time I wanted to keep my profile as low as I could.

After several hours, I saw Wayne leave the ranch house, walk to one of the barns, and drive off up the dirt road to the fields below me, disappearing around the curve of the hill. This was my opportunity, and I had to take it fast. I drove as fast as I could back to the ranch, leaving the car pointed back to the road, in case I had to make a hasty exit, and I walked up to the house.

The doors were locked, but the windows weren't, and using Tony's Swiss Army Knife he kept in the car, I managed to snap back the stop of one, pull it open and climb inside. Inside, it was clean but spartan. As bare of any ornament as an Amish cottage, but with solid wooden furniture that lacked any of the elegance of the Amish furniture that has become so fashionable. I tried a couple of other rooms, which were just as bare and looked unused.

I was looking for a bathroom, hoping to find a brush of something with hairs, or at worst a freshly-used toothbrush, both of which would have enough DNA from Professor Alex to analyse. I opened another door and gasped. It wasn't a bathroom, but presumably was Wayne's bedroom, and it was totally different to the rest of the place.