Keep It in the Family Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd soon clean that off for her, I thought, but Rosemary had other ideas, as she lapped along my cunt, swallowing down the second load of her son's spunk, then moving her mouth up to my hole, where she sucked the spicy, stick mess of our fluids out of me. What could I do but put my own head down, and suck on her hole in return? I could feel Wayne's eyes on us as we ate each other to another climax, and then I went back to lick his spunk off his mother's forehead, as I'd started to do earlier.

"You know, son, you really should come back and meet the rest of the family. You've got a half-sister and a half-brother, and I know my sister would love to meet you."

And have you fuck her, if I knew the present edition of my Mom, I thought. I'd been planning to drive back to my own home as fast as I could, as I'd been missing Chrissy, Jade and Tony, and even my cheating husband, Charlie, but when Wayne replied, I knew I'd have to make a detour to my parents first. Rosemary and I got dressed, just, as we didn't bother with anything other than our dresses, and managed to find enough supplies to make us some sandwiches, while Wayne went out to tell his foreman that he'd be away for a few days, and give him orders.

Rosemary and Wayne got in the back when I drove off, which was fine, except that they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I kept seeing heads and limbs in the rear-view mirror, and I could hear the sounds of fucking and sucking. It all got a bit much, and when I stopped to have a pee on a long, empty stretch of road, I was determined that I was going to have a turn in the back, and Rosemary could drive.

I got out of the car at the same time as Rosemary, and we just pulled up our dresses, leaned back, and pissed. I suddenly realised from the look on Wayne's face that he'd never seen a woman peeing before. He clearly couldn't believe that not only did we have no embarrassment at all about being seen, but we actually enjoying watching each other's stream of pee leave our pussies, and splash into the dust by the roadside.

When I got in the back with Wayne, I was shocked by the state of the back seats, which had dried spunk and cum all over them. Well, there's not a lot of room to fuck in the back of a Mustang. Tony was going to kill me when we got back. Still, it didn't stop me adding a lot of my cum to it, and I was amazed at Wayne's stamina and reserves of sperm, as he fucked me twice, and I sucked him off, before we pulled in to a shabby little motel for the night. I guess all that jerking off to incest porn had been good training.

We checked in as a mother and her two children, taking two double rooms, as they had nothing bigger. I had to kick Wayne when I saw him start to say that him and his Mom would have one room, and me the other, but of course, the truth was that after we'd found a bar to get some food, we all went to the same room.

Wayne brought back memories of Tony studying every little thing I did after he'd started fucking me, as he was fascinated by the way Rosemary and I didn't bother closing the bathroom door, and would happily use the basin or shower, while the other was using the toilet. This all led to a long and detailed lesson for him on the anatomy of the female vulva, but after that I wasn't surprised when Wayne made a stumbling request.

"Um, Mom, um ... I'd sure like to fuck that fine asshole of yours..."

I knew she'd say yes, of course, because I'd seen her other son take her up the ass. Luckily Wayne had plenty of stamina, because I could hardly let him get away without fucking my shit hole as well, could I, given the build up Rosemary had given me as a total slut? The two of them were still fucking, as I decided to sneak back to my own room, and get some sleep.

They were even still fucking in the back of the car the next day, but there were longer gaps, as Rosemary brought Wayne up to date on her family, and then between us we tried to explain the complexity of our wider family. It was too much for him, so he just fucked her again instead.

I'd texted Mom and Dad before we left, so they were expecting us, and had got George and Hilary, and they all came rushing out to greet Wayne as I drove up to the house. I kissed and hugged my parents.

"So, Susan, you and Rosemary are all made up now are you?"

Rosemary answered before I could get there. "Sure are, Sis. I can't believe she found my long lost son, and I'm so grateful to her. All she needs to do now to get us fully square, is to track down his father."

Fuck, I hadn't seen that coming!