Keep It in the Family Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opposite the foot of the king-sized bed a flat-screen TV was fastened to the wall, and not just any TV, but the largest I'd ever seen in a private house. It wasn't just that, though, but one wall was covered with multicoloured boxes that I recognised as DVD's or Blu-Ray's. My first thought was that he must be a super film buff, which made sense as a way of filling his time if he was as much of a loner as I'd been told.

It was only when I pulled a few out that I realised that they were indeed films, but not the sort you see at the local cinema. Everyone was hardcore porn, and hardcore porn of a special kind, revealed by the titles. There was a whole run of 'Stepmom and Stepson Affairs', then 'Stepmom Teaches her Stepson' one to a hundred, 'Moms Teach Sex', a load of 'Old and Young' which were clearly incest based. I'd never seen as many mom/son incest videos before, but of course, I knew that unlike our own streams, few if any of the actors in them would actually be related.

I knew I couldn't waste any more time, so I hunted around for the samples I was looking for, but with renewed confidence that my crazy idea might be true. I found a few pubes under the bed, some hair from a comb in the bathroom, and I bagged these up, along with what looked like a used brush in the rack on the electric toothbrush, replacing it with a new one from the packet I found in the bathroom cabinet.

Then I legged it, almost spinning the car as I accelerated away from the ranch. I drove to the nearest town to find an express mail office. I scrawled a note which I put in with the samples, and emailed Professor Alex to give him a longer explanation, and to explain why I wanted an answer with the utmost urgency.

When I got back to the motel, the first thing I did was to go online, and find out more about the local area. I knew it would take time for the samples to get to Boston then the tests to be done, so I wasn't expecting to have the results before three mornings from then. Even I couldn't fill two-and-a-half days just fucking myself, so I decided to do some touristing, though I wasn't convinced there would be much available in Montana.

In fact, I found out I was wrong, though it would involve a fair bit of driving, and I booked myself a different hotel, before letting reception know I'd be checking out in the morning, but coming back again later. Then I did a bit of technical experimentation. Tony had given me a USB stick, which he said I could plug into most modern TV's so I could stream anything from my iPhone to it.

It wasn't quite as simple to get working as he'd said, but by the end of the afternoon I'd managed to get it working, so I went out to grab some food, then went back to my room for what I intended to be another evening of sex, but not quite on my own this time.

I Facetimed Mom and Dad, who'd told me that Rosemary would be staying with them while I was on the hunt for her son, and George and Hilary were with my grandparents. I put them up on the TV, sitting on the edge of the bed with my phone propped up on the desk, so that they could also see me. I guess I should have known, but Tony had set them up as well, so they must have had a good view of me, sitting in my lonely hotel room.

I told them everything that I had found, and my suspicion that somehow Wayne must also have picked up the incest trait somewhere. Rosemary was adamant that she'd never fucked anyone in the family before she seduced Dad, just the hippy bikers she'd been travelling around with. Oh, and goodness knows how many others at Woodstock and a couple of other events they'd been to, of course. I told them about the samples I'd sent, and when I expected the result. Rosemary said she'd try to get a flight to Helena, the day after tomorrow, staying there overnight, then driving up to meet me at the ranch the next day, when Professor Alex had promised we should have some results.

"I can't believe it, Susan. My son, really alive after all these years? I can't wait to meet him. I'm so grateful to you. Is there anything I can do for you?"

I had undersold the hatred Wayne seemed to have for women, and that it might not be quite the glorious reunion she wanted. I was just hoping that if he really did have the incest trait, it would kick in quick enough for him to let his mother into the ranch house. Anyway, my mind was much more focused on the entertainment I was looking forward to now.

"Well, Aunt Rosemary, there is something I'd like."

"Anything, Susan. Just name it."

"I'd like to watch Dad fuck you the way he did all those years ago, and I want to watch Mom watching you. I'll be able to see from her reaction whether she really has forgiven you, and you will be able to watch me masturbating, and know that I have forgiven you."

The look on their faces was a joy to watch, a mixture of shock turning to lust and excitement.

"Fucking hell, Susan, do you really want to do this over Facetime?" Dad asked.

"Absolutely, Dad. I want to watch your cock going up her cunt the way it did when you cheated on Mom that once. I'm sure you were planning to fuck her anyway, but here, let me get you in the mood a bit."

I stood up and took off my clothes, then I laid on my back on the bed, with pillows propped behind me so I could watch the screen. I opened my legs and pulled my labia apart, so they could see the wetness in my slit, and the way my hole was open for them. I could see Dad staring at the screen, so at least he was appreciating the view up my cunt.

"Come on Henry. I'm up for it if you and Martha are, but let's go into the bedroom."

The picture on the screen then went all wonky as they carried the phone with them. I knew Mom and Dad had a TV in the bedroom, so they'd be able to see me still. I got disconnected views of the stairs, then heard mutterings as Dad tried to get their phone connected to the bedroom TV.

"While Henry and Rosemary are getting set up, Susan, let me give you a little treat as a starter."

All I could see for a bit was the bathroom ceiling, then I saw Mom, now naked, obviously holding the phone in her hand.

"I needed a piss first, darling, and thought you'd like to watch."

Would I ever! I've never quite understood it, but I love watching women pee. Men not so much, but the sight of a woman's pee squirting out of that tiny little hole at the opening to her vagina always gets me going, and this was no exception. I rammed two fingers up me, and started rubbing away at my clit, forgetting that Mom could see exactly what I was doing.

"I thought that would get you going," she said with a chuckle. "You know, I'm going to enjoy watching him fuck her just as much as you. Why don't I describe what is happening as well? That should get us both even hornier, shouldn't it? And by the way, I love your cunt, darling. I won't wipe -- with any luck one of them will clean off the last drops of pee for me."

I think I've said before how much I love my Mom now, in every way possible, and it hit me again just how much, as I felt the pleasure coming from my cunt spreading through my body, and the love from my Mom coming through the TV screen. She finished peeing, then everything went wobbly again as she walked into the bedroom, and found somewhere to lodge the phone securely, but with a good view of the bed.

Dad was stood next to it, naked, stroking his stiff cock, looking down at Rosemary, who was laid on the bed with her legs open. I noticed that she'd trimmed her bush back since the Caribbean, giving me a gorgeous view of her vulva. However, it was about to get a lot better, as I saw my Mom walk over to her sister, kneel next to the bed, and pull Rosemary's labia wide open.

"What a lot of trouble this cunt has caused, Rosemary, but I love the sight, smell and touch of it," and she bent forward and licked her tongue along it, clearly poking it up inside her sister, before she pulled back again. "Come on then, Henry, show me how you fucked her when I was away from home, with our son in my belly."

Mom got on the far side of the bed and started playing with herself, one hand on her tit, and the other on her pussy, as I watched Dad climb on top of Mom's sister, and drive his cock into her cunt. I had a gorgeous view of her hole stretching to take him, before it was obscured as his balls banged into her, his cock as deep inside her as it was possible to go.

"That's right Henry, fuck my sister's skanky old cunt, and suck on her saggy old tits."

I could see that the dirty talk was getting Mom aroused, and I was as fascinated at watching her hand going in and out of her pussy, as I was Dad going in and out of his sister-in-law. I was trying to pace myself, letting the tingling in my cunt just get to the point where I was going to come, but never quite letting myself get there.

"Get on top me, Rosemary, the way you did when I fucked your little runaway cunt," Dad said, pulling out of her, making sure he turned so that I could see her cum covering the length of his throbbing cock, and keeping out of the way so that I could see into her gaping vagina before it closed over.

He laid down on the bed, and to my surprise, Mom leaned over and forced her mouth over his cock, sucking in Rosemary's come as she took it right down her throat.

"I know that that didn't happen that day, but I fucking wish it had," Mom gasped, as she pulled her head back, a string of her saliva bridging from her mouth to the tip of Dad's cock.

"Well, I'm glad you weren't there, Martha, else Henry might not have done this," Rosemary replied, lifting one leg, straddling over Dad's cock, and guiding it up into her with her hand.

Once he was in her, she leaned forwards, slapping her saggy tits across Dad's face, and I'm sure she knew full well that in this position I had an unobstructed view of his cock going in and out of her cunt, and above that the tight ring of her asshole. Fuck, I wasn't going to be able to hold on long with a view like that, and even Mom had worked her way down the bed to get a better view at her husband violating her sister's cunt.

Shit, she wasn't just intending to look, either. The hand between her legs was racing up and down faster than ever, and she let go of her tit with the other, leaned forward, and reached towards Rosemary's butt. I wasn't quite sure what Mom was planning, but when she shoved two fingers into her sister's asshole, I lost control and came, yelling out, and rolling around on the bed with my hand between my legs, which were flapping open and close.

What Mom did, not surprisingly set her off, but the effect rippled through Rosemary, and then Dad. I could see the big vein at the base of his cock pulsating, as he launched his spunk deep inside her cunt, which was twisting and turning on him, making her opening stretch even further, and me come again, even before I'd properly come down.

As soon as Dad's cock was in danger of falling out of he, Rosemary got off him, and waggled her butt at my Mom, just giving me enough of a view to see the spunk running out of her.

"Come on then, sis. If only you had been here to eat me out, things would have been a lot different."

"But you wouldn't have had George, nor probably Hilary, and we've all enjoyed fucking them, haven't we Rosemary?" Mom replied as the two sisters assumed a classic 69 position, Mom clearly making sure that I could see as she sucked the sperm from Rosemary's vagina, swallowing it down with relish.

I guess that was as good an answer on whether they had made their peace as any could be, so I just enjoyed using my fingers to take me to another orgasm, wishing I was with them, not on my own. When all three of us had come and recovered, Mom and Rosemary got up and walked towards the phone providing the video link to me.

"Well, Susan, is that enough to convince you that I've forgiven you Dad for fucking my sister and making her pregnant, and that Rosemary and I are like sisters again?"

"Well ... Maybe you could do it again, just to make sure?"

"Just go to bed, and enjoy the sights tomorrow, then I'll be over to join you as soon as I can. And if you can really get my son to own me as his mother, you can fuck me as much as you want," Rosemary said, smiling.

Oh, I thought that was a given anyway, now we were all in the family together. No, it was her son, my cousin, that I was really after. His build reminded me so much of my elder son, Michael, and getting screwed by him was truly amazing, and I was hoping that Wayne would be the same. I just had to persuade him he wanted to take me, but the good thing was that if I did, he'd have very little choice but to accept his mother as well, so we'd all be happy.

I woke later than usual the following day, knowing it was my own. I had breakfast, packed my bag, then drove north to explore Glacier National Park. It was a four-hour drive to get around to West Glacier, where I'd booked a room the next night, but when I checked on the website, I found I was in luck. The snowfall this year had been lighter than usual, and the melt had set in earlier, so they'd managed to open the scenic road across the mountains several weeks earlier than usual, although the notices said care was needed.

At the bottom of the mountains, I found what looked like a huge Swiss chalet, but on a scale to house tens of hotel rooms. I'd never come across anything quite like it in the USA, and when I went in to explore, I could see that many of the rooms had a fabulous view across a lake towards the mountains.

When I left, and the road started to climb, I could see why care was needed. Snow was piled feet high on either side, and where the water ran across the road, some of it was still frozen. Still, it was spring, and the sun was shining brightly from a clear blue sky, just enhanced by a few fast-moving fluffy white clouds.

I'd read up on the background, but when I saw it, the way they'd built the road across the mountain was absolute lunacy. Apparently an engineer persuaded the park supervisor in the 1920's, that a normal zig-zag road that followed the contours of the mountains would spoil the look of them, and instead to basically blast a notch out of the solid rock in as straight a line as could be managed. They called it the 'Going-to-the-Sun' road.

The problem, as I discovered, was that this meant the road was barely wide enough for two large cars or vans to pass, and there was a sheer drop, with only less than a foot of brickwork for much of the way to prevent cars crashing over if they lost control. Not only that, but bits of the road seem to be held up only by frail looking brick bridges as the road passed over small, but sheer ravines, with torrents of meltwater crashing down through them.

I'd been driving with the top down, but luckily I pulled in to a parking area to go and look at the glacier overlook. The view was fantastic, so I was glad I'd stopped. I was even more glad when I looked further down the road. I'd read about the Weeping Wall, without quite understanding what it was, but it became clear as I watched the cars on the road.

On this stretch, the road had been gouged out of what must have been a smooth expanse of rock. With the snow melting fast, water was racing down over the rock and flying out over the road in an arc of almost freezing-cold water. I watched a few convertibles coming from the other direction, where they would have had no warning of what was coming, nor could they stop on the narrow road, so anyone with the roof down got drenched. That I wouldn't have enjoyed, but luckily having come this way, and having stopped, I was able to put the roof up and keep dry.

The rest of the drive was slow, but fun, with a few stops on the way, and a bite to eat in a little eatery which could only just have re-opened. The crazy thing was, though, that while it might have reduced the visual impact when looked at from afar, the straight road dramatically reduced the scenic impact when you were driving it. I loved the hairpin bends on some of the European roads in the Alps, or on the Italian coast, where at each turn you got a new perspective on a stunning view, but at Glacier, this didn't happen, and all of my attention was just keeping the car on the road.

It took the best part of the day to make my way over to West Glacier, where I checked into the resort made up of log cabins, just at the edge of the Park itself. By the time I'd driven into town, and found somewhere to grab a bite to eat, it was dark. Well, not quite dark, because the sky was clear, and there was a full moon shining brightly amongst a sea of stars, more than I think I'd ever seen before.

I don't know what got into me, but I decided to drive back up the pass, and go back to look at the scenery in moonlight. It was a lunatic thing to do, because the road was scary enough in daylight, but lunatic was the right word with the full moon so clear in the sky. The words lunacy and lunatic all come from the Latin word for the moon, luna, and it really is true that people's behaviour can be influenced by the moon, and that is the only plausible excuse I can find for what I did.

I called in at my chalet to get ready for what I intended, taking a few things with me, and then I drove back up the mountain. It really was mad. With the combination of the moonlight and the car's headlights, I could see that the water on the road had already frozen solid in places. Sometimes I could even feel the wheels start to slip, but I was determined to carry on with my plan.

I drove up past the Weeping Wall, which wasn't as bad as I'd feared as the sheer volume of water seemed to keep ice from forming on the road, and into the Logan Pass Visitor Centre parking lot. There were only a couple of cars still in there, but I drove as close as I could to the start of the nature trail to Hidden Lake.

When I got out of the car, I took off my dress, which was all that I was wearing. As the cold air hit me, my nipples stiffened immediately, and my skin started to form goose bumps, but I wasn't going to be put off. I picked up my rucksack, in which I'd packed water, a torch, a can of bear spray, a blanket and my dress, and put it on my back, the weight forcing my shoulders back and my tits out. I might be in the grip of lunacy, but I wasn't totally stupid, though my first thought had been to do the hike with just my trainers on my feet.

Still, my body was completely naked, the moonlight making my flesh look pearly white, except for my nipples and pubes which looked so much darker than normal. I set off at a brisk pace, back along the track I'd visited earlier so I knew the way, all 1.5 miles of it, though this time I wasn't planning to go right down to the lake itself. I hadn't imagined meeting anyone else. I mean, who'd be mad enough to walk this track in the dark? But I hadn't been going long when I saw a couple walking towards me.

"Good evening. Isn't the moon beautiful?" I said as they passed by, not speaking, but making me smile as there was enough moonlight to see that their eyes were flipping between my bouncing tits and my cunt as I walked towards them.

Fucking hell, it was cold. My nipples were like metal rods, my breath was coming out like steam from a kettle, and my pussy was aching, probably because my exposed cuntlips weren't used to the icy cold air, combined with the thrill of being totally naked out in the wild. It was lucky that the trail was fairly flat, else I'd never have been able to make it, I'm sure, but eventually the path opened out. The view across the lake to the mountains beyond was stunning, even more so than in the day, with the moon's reflection glistening on the almost rippleless surface of the lake, and on the snow-capped peaks beyond.

I took off my rucksack, and walked as close to the edge as I could, where the trail dropped sharply down to the lake, then I stood on tip-toe, arms outstretched, head up to look at the moon, and just stood there offering my body to the Diana, the Roman goddess of the moon, or Selene, as the Greeks called her. Was I really possessed by her? I certainly felt it when I heard her voice in my head, and I lowered my hands, widened my stance, and pulled my cunt as far open as I could.