Keep It in the Family Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking hell, when the cold air entered my vagina I got an intense thrill shoot up through me, stronger than any I'd ever felt before, and with Diana's voice in my head, I stood there naked, in the wilderness, bathed in her wonderful moonlight, and played with myself until I came, screaming out Diana's name at the top of my voice, little wisps of steam rising up from my open cunt to join my breath. It was unbelievably exciting, so special, one of the best orgasms I'd ever had, as I felt one with the natural world of the earth and the moon at the same time.

I wanted to stay there forever, fucking myself in the moonlight, but my brain took control and told me that my body temperature was dropping, and I was in bear territory, wafting my womanly scent around so they'd easily find me. I put my dress on, wrapped the blanket round me, took out my can of bear spray, and after putting my rucksack on my back, I headed back to the car as fast as I could.

When I got there, though, my cunt was starting to take over from my brain again. I sat in the car with the engine on until I'd warmed back up, then I manoeuvred it around so that it was facing the moon, with it's white light unobstructed by any trees. I put the top down, undressed, then got in the passenger seat, which I tipped back as far as I could.

I opened my legs, checked that Diana would have a clear view of my cunt, then I gave myself up to her again, inviting her to suck my stiff-nippled breasts, which I squeezed and held up to her, and I rammed my favourite rabbit into my vagina, certain that Diana's spirit was inside it, and therefore in me.

I could feel her touching me, making me shudder with delight. Or was it just my imagination as my skin all over tightened again in goose bumps? No I was convinced that Diana, Goddess of the Moon was fucking me, her light caressing my body, and her spirit guiding the rabbit on my clit, while she was in me pressing against it from the inside of my vagina. Oh fuck, she made me come again, and when I screamed out, I noticed someone coming out of the Visitor Centre, and heading to one of the few other cars.

They had to have noticed something, so I decided to reward them. I got out of the car and walked around to the drivers side, still naked, and with the rabbit hanging out of my cunt. I stood and waved to them, and enjoyed it even more when they waved back, before driving off. When they'd gone, I realised again just how cold I was again, so I threw my dress on, put the roof back up, the heater full on, and slowly drove back down the mountain. It wasn't quite as bad as driving up, as I was on the far side of the road this time, but there were more patches of ice, and I was relieved when I pulled back into the resort, parking outside my chalet.

The moon had moved around, of course, while I'd been gone, and it was shining through the trees on to my chalet. And one of the things that it was shining on especially was the hot tub on the veranda. The thought of basking in a hot tub had its own appeal, but I could hear Diana speaking to me again, telling me that she hadn't finished me yet, but demanded that I offer her more of my sexual energy.

It was an irresistible call. I grabbed my bag, slammed the car door shut, and ran across to the hot tub, throwing my bag towards the chalet door, followed by my dress. I guess being a goddess must make life easier, because it would have been a lot more helpful if fucking Diana had suggest I kept my dress on until I'd got the top off the hot tub, as I got one tit badly trapped between the two halves of the lid as I folded it. I could hear the fucking bitch laughing, so I pulled my ass open and mooned at her as I climbed in. Well, she was the fucking Goddess of the Moon, wasn't she?

Mind you, the combination of rubbing my damaged tit, and the delightful thought of showing my asshole to Diana really got me going again. I turned on the water jets, managing to position myself so that one was blasting directly on my shit hole and vagina, then I lay back, my eyes closed, on hand gently massaging my breasts, and the other working my clit as I gave myself up to Diana again.

I don't know how long I stayed there, or how many climaxes I had, as Diana took full possession of me. I was sure that my hands were on her breasts and inside her cunt, while hers were on and in me. Eventually, though, her wonderful moon had moved across the sky enough that her beautiful, pure white light was no longer shining on me. The Goddess had gone.

I turned off the tub, got out, my body steaming all over in the cold air, and let myself in to the chalet. As I dried myself off, I was aware of a feeling of fullness, completeness, warmth and absolute fulfilment. I'd never fucked a Goddess before, but hell, I was going to seek out any opportunity I could find to do it again.

I slept in late, which wasn't a problem, as I had all day to myself. After I'd checked out and picked up a classic American breakfast in West Glacier, I decided to drive the big loop south, rather than retrace my route over the Going-to-the-Sun road. It was a gorgeous day again, and the driving was easier on this route, so I kept the roof down. In places, I could still see the white outline of the moon, reminding me of the enjoyment I'd had with the Moon Goddess the night before.

It was further that way, and I took my time, stopping off in traditional tourist shops, if you get my meaning, and spending time looking around an old gold mining ghost town. It was late when I checked back in at my original hotel close to Wayne's ranch, and when I connected to the wi-fi, I found a message from Rosemary, saying she was just getting on the flight to Helena, and she'd hire a car and join me the next morning. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't anything from Professor Alex, and I just prayed that it would come overnight, the morning work starting two hours earlier, of course, in Boston.

I was tired after the long drive: I think my pussy was still sated from the Goddess, and anyway, if I needed to seduce Wayne with Rosemary, I thought it best to hold back, so I just showered and flopped into bed.

I was woken early by a phone call. It was Alex. Yes, my unbelievable suspicion that Wayne was carrying the incest trait was true, which explained so much of his history. The only question was how the hell he'd got it. I texted Rosemary, and over breakfast, I got a reply from her saying she was leaving, and should get to me in two hours or so. I said I'd meet her at the ranch entrance, as I wanted to get there early, so I knew if Wayne went out.

I packed my bag, and tried to make myself look attractive again, although it hadn't helped last time I met Wayne. Briefly. Still, this time I knew about the trait, so I just put on another button-through dress, but in a less in-your-face pastel colour, so that I could get my tits and pussy out real quick if I was facing the shotgun again. Then I checked out of the hotel, and drove over to park in the gateway a little down the road from the ranch entrance, to wait for Rosemary.

This all seemed like a solid plan, but for the fact that it turned out Wayne had already been out somewhere, and he recognised my car as he headed back to the ranch. I hadn't spotted him coming up behind me as I was reading a book on my Kindle, and the first I knew was the sharp tap of the shotgun's barrel on my side window.

"Back again, whore? I thunk'd I'd a tol' you t' get lost?"

I wound my window down, and looked up into his face. It was hard to imagine how such a bland, innocent face could project so much anger.

"Please, Wayne. Let me just talk to you. I can explain why you wanted your new mothers so much, and why your bedroom is full of porn where a mother gets fucked by her stepson."

That got his attention, alright. But he was close enough to get mine as well, so close that I started to feel the tingle in my pussy that I always got when I was around family. How the hell it worked, I don't know. Professor Alex said it might be primitive pheromones, scents that we don't consciously recognise, but which determine how we behave, like the way people select partners, but I struggled to really believe it.

"How'd you ..." he started to say, before he realised he was in danger of admitting to more than was good for him. "'K, drive on up, 'n I'll foller."

I started the car, and drove slowly along the road to the ranch entrance, and even more slowly up the dirt road, trying to stretch out time to allow Rosemary to arrive. I pulled to a stop, and got out to face him, wondering if this was the time to let him see my tits, but the shotgun aimed at me kept me nervous, and I decided to try words first. He pushed me inside after he'd opened the door, and then made me sit on a hard wooden chair with arms, like the ones the senior teachers used to have in school.

"Right, spill the beans, whore. Tell me what crazy story you've a made up," he said, as he pulled up another chair to face me, with the gun across his lap, just out of my reach.

"I haven't made it up, Wayne. I've even got an email from a Professor in Boston, if you don't believe me. But I'm you're cousin, and we've both got genes which make us want to fuck our own families."

I gave him as close an explanation to the one Professor Alex had given us about how it all worked. I could see from his face that he was struggling to accept it.

"So, ur'a tellin' me I wanna fuck my fam'ly? Shit, that's the stupidest thing I've ev'r heard."

"Look at me, though, Wayne. Tell me that you aren't imagining what my tits are like? Whether my pussy is shaved or hairy, and the colour, smell and shape of my cunt? No, you can't can you? You're just dying to fuck me, and I'd let you, because my mother is your mother's sister, and I've got the same genes as you."

"I tol' you, ur a fuckin whore! I don't wanna fuck you."

"Oh yes you do, Wayne. I can tell by your face," I replied, starting to undo the top buttons of me dress, revealing my cleavage and the top of my breasts.

"I fuckin don't, whore. Tried a hooker once, but couldn't come, 'cause all I could think of was that bitch of a mother. I fuckin' hate her. She left me, and I wanna kill her so bad - 'cept when I wanna fuck her. Now you say the bitch did more'n leave me, she gave me this curse, so I cain't fuck anyone 'cept her, even a whore like you."

He was clearly really agitated. He'd stood up, and was pacing around, waving the shotgun about with one arm, rubbing his other hand across his face, over and over. I wasn't sure what the hell to do. If he really believed he could only fuck his mother, then letting him see me naked might not help, and I just didn't know what I could do to calm him down.

"Well, if you hang on, your mother should be joining us soon. It's true she was a hippy and got herself pregnant with you. But it was her parents forced her to go into a nunnery to have the baby, and she never intended to leave you. The nuns took her from you when you were just a few days old, and she ran away, convinced they'd killed you and buried you. I didn't even know she existed until a few weeks ago, and when I asked if she was sure you were dead, she asked me to try to find you, and here I am. So, you'd better figure out what you're going to do when your Mom walks through that door."

"'S easy. I'll kill the fucking bitch ... or maybe I'll fuck her, like I've wanted to for so long ... shit, I don't know."

"Well, son, you'd better make your mind up fast, 'cause here I am."

Somehow Rosemary had managed to slip in without either of us noticing, and she was stood next to me, facing Wayne, unbuttoning her blouse, and I could already see she had nothing underneath from the shape of her stiff nipples poking against the thin cotton. Wayne just looked at her, his mouth open, the shotgun hanging down from one hand.

As Rosemary dropped her blouse down on the floor, she grabbed one of her tits, and squeezed it so the nipple was extended and pointed straight at Wayne.

"Come on, son, come and suck on Mommy's breast. I only got to feed you for a couple of days until the took you away. Come and let me nurse you the way I ached to do."

As she spoke, Rosemary burst into floods of tears. As I watched Wayne's face, I saw all sorts of emotions run across it, but he ended up in tears as well, as he dived towards his mother, bending to take the nipple she was offering into his mouth. The gun would have hit the floor as he dropped it to throw his arms around Rosemary, but fortunately I managed to catch it before it did, as if it went off, we'd all have been seriously injured at such close range.

Wayne dropped to his knees, and Rosemary bent over, cradling his head, and I could see his mouth working hard on her teat, just like a hungry baby. And I could see that although they were both crying hard, they were now tears of joy.

"Come on, son, let's go into the bedroom, and let's see if you can lose your virginity inside Mommy's cunt."

Still with tears rolling down his cheeks, Wayne stood up, and led Rosemary by her hand towards the bedroom. One of her breasts was shiny wet with his saliva, and it was all I could do to resist sucking on the other one as she went past, but this was their time. I just followed as quietly and as unobtrusively as I could, hoping they wouldn't notice me as I slipped in the bedroom to watch Rosemary get fucked by her virgin son. As soon as she was inside, Rosemary unfastened her skirt, and let it drop to the floor. She laid back on the bed, and opened her legs wide.

"Is this what you've been dreaming about, son?" she asked, pulling her lips open to expose the orange-pink inside of her vulva, and the dark opening of her vagina. "I remember the pain last time you were in me, but ram your cock back up me, and fill me with a pleasure so intense I'll remember it for ever. Come on, get your clothes off, son."

It was true, somehow Wayne seemed to have come over all bashful, but on reflection, his only experiences of women seemed to be of his foster mothers, which didn't end well, and a hooker who made him impotent, so maybe it wasn't so surprising.

"Look at my cunt, son, it's wet and ready for you. Come on, this is what you've been waiting for. Come and fuck me, and fill me with your spunk."

It seemed that Rosemary's words had got to him, or more likely the sight of her inviting open hole, because he suddenly tore his clothes off, and flung himself on top of her. I can tell you that the sight of Rosemary's cunt had got to me well enough, and the size of Wayne's stiff cock just finished me off. I sat on the chair in the corner, unbuttoned my dress right down, and thrust my hand into my vulva.

The way he just rammed into her, making her gasp, showed both his inexperience and the depth of his desire. I watched his cock pulling the opening of her hole out then pushing it back in with every stroke. It was a beautiful sight, watching this first real meeting of a mother and son, let alone the erotic sight of them fucking, but I knew that it wasn't going to last long. Wayne had been fantasising about this moment for so long, his sperm was going to burst up into his mother in no time.

"God, Mom, thank you ... it was even better'n I'd dreamed 'twould be," Wayne said, pulling out of her, then turning to face me, leaving a massive white mess flowing out of his mother's cunt, his face hardening again as he saw my nakedness, my hand between my legs.

"Leave her, son. You were almost right about her, though she's not a whore, just even more of a slut than the women on all these video's," she said, waving her arm at the shelves and shelves of porn. "Come here, Susan, come and show my son how you treat your aunts, mother, daughters ..."

She really didn't need to ask me, though I understood her concern. Her son had fucked her, certainly, but he hadn't got her to come, and I could see her pussy throbbing with frustration, even though it was full of his seed. I shrugged off my dress, walked past Wayne's now limp, dripping cock, and knelt up on the bed next to Rosemary, making sure that my asshole and pussy were exposed to Wayne's gaze as I bent over her.

"Get me off with your mouth, Susan. It won't take long, then we can share his spunk," she whispered.

That was fine with me, though my own pussy was screaming out to be played with as well, so I pulled her to me, and pressed my open mouth on her spunky cunt. God, there was so much of it, even though I imagined he must masturbate a lot with all of those videos, and it had a strong, distinctive flavour. I still loved the taste of it, though. Having learned to enjoy it, I never turn down any opportunity to fill my mouth with semen.

I worked my tongue on her clit, and fingered her messy hole, holding Wayne's spunk in my mouth. Rosemary came quickly, as I was sure she would, with the thrill of meeting and fucking her son for the first time, then having him watch while her sister's daughter ate her out. As she calmed down, I knelt back beside her, and bent my head to look down on her face. My little smile must have given it away, because she opened her mouth, and I did the same, letting the mixture of her son's sperm, my saliva, and her own cum fall as a glistening thread down into her mouth.

"You told me if I got your son to own you, you'd let me fuck you how and when I wanted. It's payback time, Rosemary," I said, smiling, moving her round on the bed, so that as I straddled over her face, my ass was pointing at her son again.

I bent forward and clamped my mouth back over her pussy, licking out the spunk I'd left inside her, and trying to suck as much out of her vagina as I could. From the way she forced her tongue between my labia, and started nibbling my clit, I could tell that she really was grateful to me. I paced myself with her clit, but I let myself rocket towards a climax, and the way she was eating me out showed she wanted me to catch up on orgasms.

I came, crying out against Rosemary's cunt, trying my best to give Wayne the best view of his mother's mouth on my slit, my vaginal opening, and my brown, wrinkled anus. As I came down, Rosemary took me by surprise, but in a good way, a very good way. I felt her fingers push into my vagina, then stretch my hole open.

"Come on, son, ram you cock up slutty Susan's gaping cunt. Just about everyone else in the family has been up her, so you'll then be a full member of our incestuous family."

Shit, the way she described me sent a flash of excitement through me, let alone the thought of having her son's cock driven into me. Yes, I was a slut, and I'd fuck anyone in the family, or let anyone in the family fuck me, as often and wherever I could.

For a few moments, I thought Wayne wouldn't do it, maybe fearing that he'd become impotent with anyone other than his mother after his experience with the hooker, but then I felt something big, forcing me open even more than Rosemary's fingers, and keep pushing inside me until I felt his balls hitting against my pussy.

Once he got in his stride, pistoning in and out of me, I felt Rosemary's touch searching out my clit, even as her son's balls must have been banging on her forehead. I'd expected Wayne to take longer, what with him having just come in his mother, and with the worry if he could even come in me at all, but I could feel from his strokes that he didn't have long to go, so I sucked hard on Rosemary's cunt, swallowing down her luscious secretions, still spiced with her son's spunk.

Thank goodness that Rosemary was an experienced slut as well, because she had to work on my own vulva to keep me up with the two of them, and all too soon I felt the jerking as Wayne emptied his balls deep in my vagina, and the gush of cum in my mouth as Rosemary came as well. Wayne pulled out of me sooner than I would have liked, and when I looked around I saw that a stream of his sperm must have run out of me, and was sliding down his mother's forehead.