Keeping the Soldier Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reasoned the water above the fire was about at the right temperature and removed the pot, pouring some of it into a small bowl and finding another, smaller, scrap of cloth. Watching as she slid her bra straps down her arms, struggling to remove it with the towel about her. Somehow she managed it, just barely offering him a flash as the towel momentarily started to slip before she caught it again.

"Much better." He told her. "How are you feeling?"

"Cold."

"Once you're dry you can get warm in my bed. For now, sit back down next to the fire there, I'm going to wash the mud from your face. You've also cut your feet in a few places and the wounds need cleaning so you don't get any infection."

He bought the bowl of water over to her as she sat back down, clutching the towel closer about her, shuffling as close as she dared to the fire that was now roaring in the grate. She heard the sound of water and as the warm cloth first touched against her face she reflexively recoiled before forcing herself to relax. The water was warm and his touch was soft but deliberate, taking long strokes down her cheeks.

Once her face was clear he stood. "I'm going to get some fresh water for your feet," he explained as he set the bowl of muddy water down on his makeshift table and searched the shelf next to the fire for another one. Pouring a second bowlful of warm water he watched her, the gentle rise and fall of her chest, her shivers becoming less pronounced, less violent. Already her cheeks were starting to regain some colour. She reached up and combed her fingers through her hair, it looked to him almost like a reflexive action, but it was sweet, as though she were trying to make herself look more presentable for him.

He returned to her side, careful not to spill the bowlful of water over her, too much sudden exposure to the warmth could do her skin more damage than good. Her socks had done little to protect the soft skin of her feet and as he wiped away some of the mud that had seeped through the fabric he could see her biting her lip wincing with pain as he carefully cleaned various cuts and grazes. By the time he had finished she had almost stopped shivering, but her skin was still cold to his touch despite her proximity to the fire.

As he washed away the mud and the grime she could feel him washing away the remains of her defences. Such a simple act was triggering such sensations deep inside of her and she began to let herself relax, to let herself revel in this feeling of care, of being wanted and looked after. This man, while indeed her captor, was slowly proving himself to be her saviour and in her still slightly delirious state she prayed he would never leave her.

He left the bowl of water and the wash cloth on the floor as he stood, gently pulling on her elbow to suggest that she should join him.

"I wanted you to paint your nails and dress up for me." He began, taking her hands in his. "But you have scuppered my plans somewhat. Tonight I will let your attire slide, but you will come to my bed and you will offer yourself to me, and you will thank me for it. Be under no illusions here, pet, this is the one and only time you will ruin my plans, from now on if I want your nails painted and your face done up you will do it, or you will pay the price."

She tilted her head as if looking up at him behind the blindfold and smiled softly. "Yes Sir."

His hands were warm around hers, his palms much rougher and drier, a sign of his working and living in the wilds. His steps were slow and deliberate letting her follow, guiding her, watching her, almost expecting her to try and make another break for freedom. Yet she didn't, she followed, her fingers tightening around his hand until he stopped next to the bed, piled high with soft furs and blankets. He pulled back the top covers and pushed her forwards until her knees pressed against the side and he let go of her hands, gently pulling the towel from around her as she climbed into the inviting softness, covering her over with the covers as he stood and watched her nestling into the softness while he set about removing his own clothes.

She sank into the soft pile of blankets and furs, feeling them offering up their protection and warmth, smiling as he pulled the covers over he. She wrapped her hands in the folds of material, pulling it up high around her neck, rolling onto her side, her knees slightly bent, her eyes closed behind the blindfold.

Folding his own clothes neatly over a chair beside the bed he lifted a corner of the covers and slid in behind her, his hand coming to rest on her arm, gently rubbing and squeezing, feeling her skin warm under his touch as he came in close behind her. His arm dropping down over her, holding her against him as his palm came up to cup and fondle her left breast. As she offered him no resistance he continued, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting a soft sigh from her.

Despite knowing he was her captor, despite knowing he could kill her, despite everything she had been through there was no desire in her to fight him. While she couldn't deny that he was her captor, he had also saved her from the storm and his body against hers was so warm and comforting and as his hands roamed over her naked body he ignited a passion deep inside her that she has feared was lost forever. She didn't know his face, or even his name but she already felt as though she knew his touch, it was familiar and comforting and she couldn't stop herself from responding to it even if she hadn't wanted to.

"Onto your back for me, pet." He whispered as he tongue gently flicked at her ear lobe, drawing it into his mouth to nibble and suck for a few moments before releasing her so she could turn. As she rolled onto her back his breath caught in his throat, one arm stretched up above her head, the other hand resting just above her navel she took his breath as his eyes were able to travel the full length of her body, pushing the covers back from her.

"Good girl." He whispered as his hand came to rest just above her knee while his head lowered towards her lips, his fingers caressing and squeezing her thigh while his lips brushed against hers in a passionate yet tender kiss. Spurred on as she began to respond to him, her lips pressing back against his, her lips parting at the gentle probing of his tongue.

Slowly his hand began sliding upwards as she offered him no resistance, breaking the kiss his mouth moved across her jaw, planting soft kisses here and there, shifting down to the side of her neck. He could feel her pulse beating beneath his tongue as he kissed, licked and playfully nibbled on the soft, white skin. His free hand coming to cup her right breast this time, feeling the weight of it in his palm while his thumb started slowly circling her nipple, noticing the way she responded, her breath catching in her throat as her nipple began hardening under his touch.

Her skin was on fire, the warmth of his body so close to her seeping through her pores, filling her very soul with a comfort she had never felt before. His touch, gentle but persistent awoke desires in her she had considered long forgotten. As his mouth went to her neck her skin broke out in delightful goose bumps, her own hand lifting from the pillow above her to trace the side of his face, exploring his cheek bones and jaw, trying to build an image of him. Her fingers combing through his hair, still damp from his excursion in the rain to bring her back; she mapped out his face under her fingers.

She gasped as his mouth slid from her neck, his tongue tracing down over her collar bone leaving a trail of wetness behind him, down between her breasts before pulling away, leaving her aching for more. As his warm mouth encircled her swollen nipple she couldn't restrain the soft whimper of pleasure. The fact that she didn't know who he was, or that he had captured her and knocked her unconscious was nothing but a minor detail as she felt his teeth graze against her. Deprived of her vision she was free to imagine him as anyone, and behind the thick fabric she felt as though she could be anyone she wanted as well. What had originally been a curse, preventing her escape, preventing her from making any move towards freedom was feeling more and more like a comfort, like a part of who she was. As if, behind the heavy material she wasn't the First Lieutenant he had picked out and captured, rather she was without an identity, she hadn't built one for herself yet, this was the first step to finding out who she really was, and it was exquisite.

Her back arched upwards, pressing her breasts against his face, encouraging him as his touch set her skin alight. His hand on her thigh moving impossibly slowly upwards, barely brushing her skin until it was mere millimetres away from its destination and she whimpered with frustration, with need.

"Please." She breathed, so soft he wasn't even sure she had said anything until she repeated it. "Please, please take me."

He chuckled softly as his fingers brushed softly against the outer lips of her pussy, already feeling the heat emanating from her. "Be patient little one."

He delighted in the way she had given in to him, the way she had handed him the control, the way her body was responding to his every touch. Her need for him was apparent and he basked in it. Her soft form beneath him seemed almost divine as his finger slipped inside her warm, wet folds; pleased to find her so ready and willing for him. Slowly, gently and teasingly he explored her, watching her respond to his touch, smiling when he took her breath away. She was an open book beneath his fingers and he was taking the time to read every page.

As his index finger circled her clit she bit down on her bottom lip, holding back the moan of pleasure that bubbled up from deep inside of her. She could feel him moving around her, carefully easing her thighs apart as he came between them, his fingers still teasing and stroking. With his finger flicking over her clit she didn't realise what he was doing until she felt his breath tickling against her, then his tongue, long leisurely strokes up her slit as his hand fell away. His tongue circling around her swollen, sensitive clit without touching on it; driving her wild until he could hear her begging under her breath again.

"Please, please, please..."

His tongue took one last sensuous lick along her entire length, slowing as he approached her clit, drawing out the suspense, his hands on her hips, holding her still, feeling her trying to squirm beneath him, seeking out what she so desperately wanted. As his tongue drew closer and closer her breath came faster and faster, her struggles more obvious, her face flushed with excitement, her lips parted, her head tipped back. When the tip of his tongue reached its target she almost screamed, his tongue gently flicking over her, back and forth, soft but fast.

He drove her wild, bringing her to the brink with his tongue before easing off, returning his attention to her entrance, easing first one finger and then two inside of her. Slowly working his way inside of her, feeling her spasm and clench around him. Moving his fingers inside of her while returning his mouth to her clit, sucking softly on it, experimentally grazing his teeth against the erect nub drawing further moans and whimpers from her lips.

As a third finger slipped inside her she pressed her hips up to meet him, relishing the feeling of being so full. His fingers longer and thicker than her own, and a far cry from her pocket sized vibrator. Easing into her slowly before taking on a faster and faster rhythm, his fingers persistently fucking her while his tongue refused to ease up of her clit. Her world descending into waves of pleasure, animalistic moans of delight as the pressure built and built inside her.

"Fuck me..." She gasps as his fingers thrust harder and faster. "Please.... Oh god, please!"

Ignoring her pleas he continued his assault, feeling her writhe beneath him, knowing she wouldn't hold out for much longer, her pussy so wet, so tight, spasming around his fingers, clenching them, holding them, and drawing him in. Her back arching off the bed, her head tipping backwards as she cried out with much needed release, feeling the waves of pleasure course through her, threatening to overcome her as he doesn't slow, drawing it out for her. As her orgasm peaked her fists tangled themselves into the blankets, gripping on for dear life as the waves crashed over her, hearing herself moan and scream, unable to stop, not wanting to.

As she started to come down he eased off his attentions, bringing his mouth away from hers, his fingers slowing as he slid up over her body, letting her feel his weight, his fingers finally sliding from her as his mouth reached hers. His lips crashing into hers, her lips parting, inviting his tongue, tasting herself on him, biting passionately on his bottom lip, expressing her need for him in that very kiss, desperation evident in her every move. Her hands once again entangled in his hair, holding him against her. Feeling his weight against her, pinning her down to the bed, his hardness between her legs, her hips gently rocking against him she struggled to vocalise her want.

"Please." She moaned into his kiss. "Please, just fuck me."

This time there was no need to tell her to have patience, no need to make her wait. Without breaking their kiss he felt himself easing into her waiting, expectant pussy. Already stretched and excited by his mouth and fingers she willing took him in, groaning softly as she felt him filling her, a deep satisfaction she hadn't felt since before she had entered the recruitment office all that time ago.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as he wasted no time in building a rhythm deep inside of her, thrusting hard and fast. His own need as apparent and consuming as her own as he took what she had so willingly offered him. Her own hips moving to meet his, driving him deeper, her fingers digging into his back, clinging onto him for support as he pounded into her drawing deep guttural moans from the both of them.

Her pussy so tight around him driving him to near distraction as she pushed against him, taking every inch; their movements growing more and more erratic as her fingernails clawed at his back, his own hands on the bed at either side of her head, bracing himself. Her legs rising off the bed, wrapping around him, her heels digging into the small of his back, pulling him into her, spurring him on and on. All pretence of tenderness gone, neither of them being able to deny the raw heat rising between them. His heart pounding, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she struggled to keep her breath, her pert breasts bouncing with every thrust.

His hand dropped down, his thumb landing on her clit, circling, rubbing, teasing, her whole body arching off the bed to take more of him; her cries echoing off the cave walls as her body clenches and tenses. So close. Driving her over the edge into another violent and shaking orgasm, her toes curling, screaming with delight as the hot waves pour through her. Feeling her flood around his cock he barely managed to maintain his own control, fighting his own need, slamming into her, forcing her to continue, her skin slick with the sheen of sweat, struggling to even breathe as her nails sank into his skin.

She screamed, begged and pleaded him to never stop, to take her, to use her, to fill her with his cum, a far cry from the feisty lieutenant who had earlier called him cupcake and barely resisted the temptation not to bite his fingers off. He couldn't hold it back, her clenching pussy milking his aching cock, drawing a primal moan of passion as the hot liquid bubbled up inside of him. His thrusts became shorter, deeper, faster as he took what he needed, strings of cum coating her insides as he collapsed down on top of her in a breathless heap.

Her legs fell away from him as her fingers relaxed their grip on his back, her body falling limp and exhausted underneath him as she fought to regain her breath and control her racing pulse. As he slid out of her and rolled onto his back beside her he turned his head to look at her; a satisfied smile playing at the corner of her lips. Neither of them said a word as they lay there, him watching her, her lost in the darkness behind her blindfold, both reliving the moment as their bodies recovered.

"I think I'm going to enjoy having you with me, pet." He said at last, turning on his side to look at her properly.

"Yes Sir." She whispered, already sinking into the softness of the bed beneath her, as her heart rate slowed, sated, comforted and fulfilled. Truly content.

"Sleep, you deserve it." He told her, easing the covers back over their bodies. She simply smiled, the embrace of sleep already holding her, pulling her under.

He watched her, waiting until her breathing evened out and she turned in her sleep, curling up on her side facing him. Once sure she was fully asleep he reached out to her and untied the knot at the back of her head, letting the blindfold fall from her eyes, trusting her, perhaps stupidly, not to try and run should she wake before he did. Feeling her breath on his face as he too gave into the sweet embrace of sleep, falling into dreams of what he could do next.