Kelly's Festival Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing his arm down, he scanned through the photos he'd taken, pausing for a second on one, then moving on and nodding with satisfaction before he handed her back her phone. "Thanks Ted!" she said excitedly. "No problem!" he replied, grinning. She looked through the pictures, seeing herself and her friend cutely smiling at the camera. They really were great pictures - Ted had gotten the timing just right when she was laughing and smiling with her friend. Getting to the end of them, she came to the selfie she'd taken earlier[ in just the pasties. Shit...did Ted see that one? She smiled, embarrassed, to herself. Normally she'd be freaking out about something like this, but at the moment, it didn't seem so bad. She returned to the last one, Ted's face in front of the three of them with Dana and her behind, finding herself secretly excited she had a pic with him.

Jeff will want to see some of these, she thought to herself. She opened the messenger app to send them over...only to find more messages from Jeff.

[Baby please be careful and send me some pictures]

[I'm really worried]

[Kelly?]

[WTF]

She frowned, realizing he was definitely upset. As fast as she could, she started attaching pictures to her message. She went by the thumbnail, picking three that looked OK. She hit send and looked away from the phone, sighing as she thought about what she would say to calm him down. Her phone buzzed as he replied.

[Whos he?]

[Are you partying with other guys right now?]

She looked at the three pictures she'd sent. She realized the phone had automatically picked the first one, which was the last pic Ted had taken with him in it, as well as three of the others. Fuck, she thought to herself, angry at her phone and herself for being so careless. Was he jealous? She didn't want to deal with this right now. She had been feeling so great up until then. What was wrong with him? She started writing an angry message back when she felt her phone snatched from her hand. Shocked, she looked up and saw Sarah with a stern look on her face.

"We're here to have fun Kelly" she said putting the phone in her bag"

"but Jeff-"

"He can talk to you later - you're here to have fun with your friends!"

A rush of serenity went through her. Sarah was right. Jeff could deal with it, it wasn't her fault he was being so controlling.

A smile creeped across her face and Sarah smiled back.

"Thatta girl" she yelled happily, starting to dance once again. Kelly started bobbing to the beat too, letting herself get lost in the thumping music. She turned around while she danced, looking at the rest of the beautiful people around her. How could she be sad in a place like this? Why did she have to be upset just because Jeff was so insecure? She noticed her vision had settled on the person in front of her. Ted had remained next to her and Dana.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"YES! she shouted back at him excitedly. She realized she felt like the best dancer there. She just hoped she looked sexy. She knew there were other girls there that had hotter outfits than hers. Did Ted think she looked sexy? She had a boyfriend, but that didn't mean Ted couldn't at least appreciate her. Would it hurt to ask? She didn't think so.

"Except I'm afraid I don't look sexy enough!" She shouted again over the music.

He laughed. "Of course you do!" he said with another handsome smile. She giggled excitedly, so happy about his response. He might've just been trying to be nice though, she thought to herself. She looked around - so many pretty ladies with their sexy outfits! She looked down at hers. She realized then...did she NEED her jean shorts? Suddenly she felt stupid for having them on at all. She had on bikini bottoms under them, and felt fine wearing bikinis at the beach...what was so different about this?

She looked back at Ted and gave him a "one moment" sign with her finger. She took a breath and smiled, looking down at her fingers unbuttoning her shorts. She felt a bit of a rush as she grabbed the waist and pulled them down with a smile.

"Nice!" Ted shouted at her.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Brent yelled too.

She beamed at them as she stuffed her shorts in her bag. Now she was getting to be on her fellow ravers' level. She started shaking her hips to the beat again, aware that her ass shook a bit more freely now.

She felt incredible. She felt like she looked incredible. And this music was so GOOD! Everyone around her was just so sexy. She appreciated how good the ladies around her looked, and didn't stop herself from appreciating the guys as well.

She'd turned to face the stage again, her ass gyrating to the beat. She hoped her dancing looked good too...when suddenly she felt hands on her shoulders. They were guys' hands, so she was a bit bewildered at first, but they were followed by a voice in her ear.

"Have you ever had a massage when you were rolling?" Ted asked her. She looked back over her shoulder and shook her head no. "Do you want one?" he followed. Smiling, she nodded yes. His fingers immediately began kneading her shoulders, and wonderful sensations began to radiate from her back. It was AMAZING!! She'd never felt such an incredible sensation as the hands grasped the tight muscles in her neck and shoulders. She then looked back to see a handsome smile beaming back at her. She was so happy! How nice of him to rub her shoulders like this. He dug his hands into her tight muscles and she exhaled at the feeling. She couldn't help but notice how good it felt to be touched.

His hands traced down her back a bit, rubbing her back muscles. Her head fell back in response, and she felt him move just a little closer to her. Her head rested softly on his chest as he continued rubbing her back, his body gently meeting hers. It was exactly what she wanted to feel and she sighed heavily. She felt his hips press against hers slightly and start moving to the beat, and she couldn't do anything but move with him.

His hands left her back for a second; he probably was tired or wanted to go hang with the rest of the group now or something, she figured. That was until a moment later, his hand appeared in front of her with a plastic package. She barely read "Eclipse" on it. Gum! Her mouth suddenly was so dry, and she noticed her jaw was clenched. Taking it from him, she popped a piece out from the package into her hand and put it in her mouth. Biting down, the sweet flavor and icy feeling flowed across her tongue.

"MMMMM thanks Ted!" she blurted excitedly. He handed her a bottle of water, which she grabbed excitedly. She gulped the refreshing liquid, sweetened by her gum. How incredible that he seemed to know exactly what she needed at that moment.

She was so happy to have such as wonderful dance partner...such a handsome dance partner. He'd helped her feel so good tonight, what could she do to repay him? She could only think of one thing - she'd have to be sexier for him. He'd like that...he was a guy after all, right? She thought of the girls she'd seen earlier in just pasties. Just like her bikini bottoms, she always had the pasties to cover up. And it's not like she'd be naked, and plenty of the other girls were rocking them. Ted had probably already seen that picture of her in them anyway.

She looked back at Ted with a nervous smile. Reaching up to her bikini top, she grabbed the fabric in the middle and, biting her lip, pulled it over each way. Her breasts poured out into the night air. It was surreal for her, almost like a dream. She couldn't believe she was doing this! She'd never been so...exposed...around so many people. But still, it wasn't like she was the only one. Another wave of euphoria rolled through her and she sighed heavily.

"WOW!" was all Ted could manage. She hoped it was a good exclamation...his exclamation got Brent's attention, who spotted Kelly, his mouth falling open.

"Damn!!" he said excitedly. He approved. A sense of pride filled her that these two guys thought she looked good.

She felt the air start to graze the exposed parts of her breasts as she continued to dance with Ted. She was so happy she was getting to show off her body to these wonderful guys, and that they liked to see her. She was surrounded by beautiful people, all just trying to feel good. What was so bad about that? People should be able to try to feel good if they can, and this was no different.

And wonderful Ted was right there for her. The skin of his sexy abs rubbing against her back, his hands on her waist. She moved her ass into his pelvis, hoping he liked it. She knew she liked the feeling of him grinding into her. This wasn't so bad was it? She was just making her friend feel good.

She loved the touch of his hands on her body. God it was so incredible. She grabbed his hands and felt him squeeze her back. Maybe he could just feel more of her. That would be ok, it didn't have to be sexual or anything. It could just be her sharing the good feeling of her body with him. She moved his hands around her stomach and he got the idea, his hands travelling around her skin. This was, of course, fantastic for her. His hands explored her body and she breathed heavily, warmth travelling wherever his touch did. She wanted him to touch her wherever he wanted. She wanted...well, she wanted him to touch her in other places too. What if, what if she let him touch her boobs? Would that be bad? They were just boobs after all. She figured it would totally make any guy's night getting to grab some boobs...why not hers? Jeff...she just wouldn't think about Jeff right now. Tonight was about her and right now was about feeling as good as possible.

She found his hands with hers and he squeezed them back. She slowly travelled up her stomach with them, stopping right underneath them. She tilted her head back into him and finally moved them up to her breasts. Warmth rushed from her breasts through her chest and she sighed. She felt him sigh too, and she knew then that it was a good choice. Happiness flooded her once again knowing she'd made her friend feel good. His hands slowly squeezed her breasts, getting handfuls with each grope. She was so happy he was enjoying her. She was so happy to be having such and incredible night.

She hoped this was as exciting for him as it was for her. She was elated at the exciting situation unfolding. His hands kneaded her perky breasts, slightly grabbing the nipples still hidden under the pasties. She grabbed back at him, her hands finding his sides as he massaged her.

His right hand left her breast and moved to her hip, moving her back and forth. She loved this; him controlling her hip movements. She shook her hips in time with him and the beat, feeling his crotch brushing against her butt now. His hand moved lower down her leg and she smiled. This was naughty, where's he going now? After moving down the back of her thigh, his hand trailed up and she knew then what he was getting at. It stopped at the curve of her butt and he hesitated. He was still making sure this was ok with her...gosh he was great. She moved her butt down into his hand and nodded at him. He grabbed her ass completely then, feeling her soft fleshy butt filling his hand over her bikini. He grabbed the other cheek with his other hand and squeezed tightly and she giggled. How wonderful that such a hot guy wanted her like this.

His left hand moved around her butt then, tracing her bikini. She loved his expoloration of her, finding new parts of her body that he liked. He found the string waist of her bikini, slightly slipping his finger under it. What a wonderful feeling, but the reality began to slightly set in of what was going on. This handsome stud had his hand in her bikini now. Where could it go from here? She knew...she knew where she WANTED it to go. And of course, as she thought of that, his fingers moved down the front of her bikini line, tracing her groin.

Fuck, she knew then that this was bad, but how could she stop it? It felt incredible, and she absolutely wanted him to continue. His hand was in the waist of her bikini, travelling further down. It was too good. His finger finally brushed her labia and she grabbed him. It tickled the lip of her pussy and teased her. She moved her hips forward in response and then felt his finger find her slit. She was almost bewildered with the situation. A ridiculously hot guy had his finger in her pussy lips. His finger curled ever so slightly, finding her clit, and electric sensations pulsed from her groin through her body. She let out a moan so loud she was afraid everyone around her could hear. His finger settled on her clit and started rubbing slowly and she sighed deeply. Oh god this is too good, she thought to herself. She'd just have to not tell Jeff. Or maybe they'd have to break up. This feeling Ted was giving her was all that mattered at this point.

His middle finger swirled on her clit and she gyrated against it. Jeff had never touched her this way before and she was positive he had no idea how to do this. After several moments of rubbing her clit, his middle finger moved down further. She wanted this feeling more than anything she'd ever wanted up til then. His finger found her vagina, and she could feel how slippery it was.

"Ohhh god Ted" she moaned aloud now. This was so dirty, and hot, and bad of her, and that made it all the better. His finger pressed slightly into her pussy hole and she whined. God she was getting fingered now. Hot, sexy Ted was fingering her. His digit pressed up deeper into her and she moaned loudly once again. The palm of his hand was pressed against her clit and his finger was massaging her pussy perfectly. It was so much. She could only move her hips into him and moan. She thought of how hard she might cum if this kept up. She thought of everyone seeing her lose herself in orgasm right in the middle of the party. No, she couldn't do that.

She stopped him, grabbing his hand. Maybe if she didn't cum it would be ok? But stopping him, now she felt bad...Ted, handsome, wonderful Ted had made her feel so good. How could she repay him? She turned to face him. Maybe she could...please him back? She reached down and felt the hard bulge she knew she'd been feeling against her ass earlier and he sighed with a sly smile. She got onto her knees. There were people all around her. What would she do? This was so unlike her

"Brent - a little help?" Ted called to his friend. She looked back at Brent who, with a surprised expression, got the message. He came over to them and, looking around, was thinking quickly. He tapped a few of their guy friend's shoulders and whispered in their ear and they all smiled and laughed. She felt a bit embarrassed, but, well, if they would help, it must mean it was ok right? The guys each came over and surrounded them, blocking off the view. She smiled at her newfound "privacy", focusing back on Ted's crotch. She reached up and unbuttoned his pants and, getting the picture he helped her. Her heart was pounding. Holy shit, she was going to get to see his cock...holy shit she was in public and about to...she helped him pull the waist down and his big, thick member sprung up at her face. She couldn't help herself, she put her hands over her mouth at the sight.

"Dude she can't believe it!" Brent said with a laugh. She laughed at herself and the situation. This dream man's perfect, hard, dick was right in front of her face, and she was about to suck it. It must have been 7 inches or so, and had the most wonderful shape to it. Uniformly thick, a slight curve up, it was exquisite. She reached up and grabbed it, immediately relishing its feeling in her hand, the surprisingly soft skin gliding through her palm and fingers. Saliva flooded her mouth as she thought about how wonderful it was, so hard, thick, and magnificent. She gave it a lick, the warm skin exciting her tongue. It was fantastic. She had to have it in her mouth. She bent it down to her level and placed her lips on it, hearing Ted moan as she did so.

She took as much of it in her mouth as she could, which wasn't much, but she figured he'd appreciate the effort. Getting to the point she thought she might gag or choke, she pulled back, letting her lips trail slowly over his shaft and head. She loved the taste of it, the feeling of it filling her mouth. She could suck on this forever if he wanted, she thought to herself. She felt his dick twitch in her mouth as her lips reached the head, a good sign from the few blowjobs she'd given Jeff. That twitching usually meant he would cum in the next few seconds, but she knew Ted was much more resiliant. She grabbed the base of his cock for balance, feeling the soft orbs of his balls as she enveloped him with her mouth once more. This time, after slowly releasing his cock from her mouth, she pushed it back in. He groaned at the feeling and she smiled around his dick. She began a slow rhythm of sucking, euphoric that she could please him in this way. Brushing her hair from her face, he grabbed the back of her head. He very softly helped pump her mouth up and down on him, her enjoying the connection very much.

After a few minutes, he tapped her on her shoulder, softly gripping her shoulders and motioning for her to stand. Why was he standing her up? Maybe he thought that was enough, but she didn't want to stop. He reached behind her, grabbing her ass and brought her closer to him, his cock still standing up straight. He pressed her crotch against his hard prick and she then understood then what he was getting at. She gyrated back on him, his cock brushing her pussy through her bikini bottoms. It was exhilerating, but she knew she needed to feel his skin on hers. With another bite of her lip, she reached down and slowly pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, exhilarated that her pussy was now on display in public. It didn't matter though, Ted was all that mattered. She let his cock press against her again, this time his dick sliding through her pussy lips, grazing her clit. They both moaned, hands grabbing for stability. FUCK that was good. God she wanted this dick so bad. She thought about how amazing it would feel inside her, and she got incredibly excited at the thought, and that she could actually maybe have that feeling. She continued to rub her pussy up and down his cock.

A hand grabbed her shoulder, snapping her out of her trance. She was being pulled away from him. Bewildered, she looked to see who would take her away from this heavenly situation she'd been it. It was Sarah. Damnit! What was she doing? Kelly instinctively pulled her bikini bottoms back in place.

"Kelly, we need to go. This is bad." she said simply.

"But Ted and I are having so much fun though" Kelly complained to her friend. She thought if anyone Sarah would understand the circumstances.

"Right but you can't do that here Kelly," Sarah replied flatly. "You need to come back to the Hotel and you and Ted can do...whatever you were doing...back there." A hint of a grin had crept onto Sarah's otherwise stern look.

Otherwise, Kelly felt like she could cry. The hotel was so far away. And what if the trip back made things with Ted end? She looked back at him and he shrugged. He'd put his member away and she frowned in disappointment.

"OK let me tell Ted" she said before Sarah could protest. She turned and pranced back to Ted.

"Sarah says we should go back to the hotel" she said, trying to keep her cool.

"Alright! Maybe we can keep the dance party going there?" he offered hopefully. Her heart filled with excitement. He wanted to hang out there!

"Of course!" she yelled with excitement. She grabbed his hand and led him through the crowd. She felt some resistance, before looking back to see Sarah grabbing Ted's hand and gathering the rest to make it out of the throng of ravers.

------