Kelly's Festival Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock went all the way in, further in than it had ever gone that night. It was so deep she couldn't believe it. He withdrew and thrusted into her, hard. "OH FUCK!" she shouted instictively, the small amount of pain immediately turning to pleasure. The cock in her was filling her up more than she'd ever had. She smiled and she bounced back against him, happy she was able to be the sexy hot fuck she imagined he wanted.

The sound of his skin slapping against hers, and her loud moans, filled the room over the dance music. She felt his hands squeeze her ass tightly as he thrust into her again and again. "OHH...Ahhhhh...Oh fuck...Unnnnghh...mmmmmm..." she whined.

She felt hands on her back, but they were another set of hands. Curious, she lifted her head up, and was surprised to see Brent there, kneeling in front of her. His cock was standing up straight, inches from her face. She smiled at the view she had...and then realized the opportunity she had too. Ted had made her feel so incredible, what if she could please him AND Brent? Another perfect cock she could please; another friend she could help feel like she was feeling. Finding her balance from Ted's thrusting, she reached up and placed her hand on his dick and he sighed happily in response. He liked it! She smiled at the newfound joy she could provide to her new partner. She began stroking Brent's dick enthusiastically, in rhythm with Ted's cock sliding in and out of her.

What if...could I suck him? She thought to herself. She considered the possibility and naughtiness of it. Looking up at Brent, she saw he was looking back at her, waiting to see what she would do. Smiling back, she moved her mouth to his dick and licked it from the base all the way to the tip. Brent groaned with delight. Encouraged, she put her mouth on his cock, taking in the new flavor and texture of a new dick. She knew she wouldn't stop there however; she wanted to make Brent feel as good as she and Ted were feeling. She began bobbing her lips up and down on him, doing her best to focus on giving him the best blowjob she could while Ted was giving her the best dick of her life.

She couldn't believe the feeling. Two handsome studs piping their cocks into her at the same time. Out of her peripheral vision she saw the whole party still watching her. Some filming, some guys stroking themselves...but everyone could see her. Fuck this was so bad...everyone could see her naked, everyone could see her getting fucked doggystyle by Ted, while sucking Brent's cock at the same time. Everyone could see her moaning, relishing the fucking she was getting. Everyone could see her being a total slut with these two guys.

This notion started the beginnings of another orgasm in her. Ted's dick piping into her from behind had been grazing her gspot and now she was feeling an even deeper pleasure eminating from her pussy. With each thrust into her from Ted it became more and more pronounced until she could no longer focus on sucking Brent's cock. The glow of her 2nd orgasm pulsed through her and she began wailing.

"Ohhhhhh...OHHH FUCK TEDDDD!! FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!" She screamed to the room as he drove into her, their bodies pounding into each other the background noise to her whining in ultimate euphoria. Her vision blurred and body shook as she came and she was sure her pussy was clenching his cock harder than it ever had. The warmth continued its flow through her over and over again as she savored this perfect feeling. "AHHHH! UNNNNGHH!! OHHHH! OHHHH FUCK!!" she yelled with each wave.

As intensely as it came, she began to feel a twinge of sadness as the feelings began to subside, combined only with the excitement of knowing she might get to work her way there again. Still, she backed her ass into Ted, doing her best to get as much of his wonderful cock into her and draw out every last bit of pleasure from this orgasm that she could.

As the orgasmic feelings left her, she slowed herself, catching her breath. She loved getting fucked like this, but the molly had her curious to continue her exploration. She wanted to try another position, one that she knew would make her cum. She stood up and walked to the bed, the crowd around them parting so she could make her way there. Ted and Brent followed, receiving high fives from their friends on their part in the transformation of Kelly. She lay on her back on the edge of the bed, legs open and inviting Ted. He wasted no time in finding his place between them, finding her pussy hole with the head of his stiff prick.

He guided his cock into her, both of them moaning once again as his cock filled her up. He slowly withdrew as his hand grabbed her breast, and took it out all the way to the tip. Then, he plunged it slowly in again, feeling the hot wetness of the walls of her cunt against him. The electricity between them was astounding, as his every touch seemed to cause an immediate response in her. Her back arched in pleasure as he began another slow, repeated stroke into her. A dirty, extremely sexually curious teenaged-minded girl that seemingly wanted to try everything twice now was Ted's to explore. He began to fuck into her faster, and she began moaning loudly, her breathing audible over the music. Her eyes closed tight as she savored every sensation, and wrapped her legs around him to draw him in as close as possible. He pushed his cock as far in as possible and fucked her deeply, grinding against her clit.

She loved every bit of this cock that was now burying itself over and over in her hot, wet hole. She grabbed his back and squeezed him into her as hard as she could, eliciting as much pleasure from it as possible. He then sat back and continued to thrust, his cock now visibly filling up her pussy. He looked down to admire the view of his cock with the pussy of this seemingly nice girl he had only known from school wrapped around it. He smirked at this and she smiled back, loving the connection with her wonderful partner.

She knew she had work to do of her own though. She looked over to see Brent's cock positioned for her perfectly by her face. Without hesitation she took him into her mouth and resumed sucking, once again relishing the wondeful feeling of two big hard cocks thrusting inside her. She felt Brent grab her breast and she placed her hand on his, encouraging him further. She wanted to be groped. She wanted them to grab her wherever they wanted.

Oh god...what if Ted came in her pussy? The sticky, hot liquid from another person squirting deep into her cunt, where it belonged, sent her pleasure to another level. She'd never let Jeff cum inside her before and knew she'd have to feel it tonight. The dick inside her continued pumping into her, the constant pleasure eliciting a string of moans from her cock-filled mouth. She thought about how good it would feel, to have another person cumming inside you, to have another person having an orgasm inside your body, as close to you as possible. And then, she squealed in euphoria as she thought about the feeling of hot cum splashing inside her pussy, squirting from the big hard cock from this handsome stud. Her lips slipped off the cock as she moaned louder and louder.

And as if on cue, Ted began to groan too...this was it, she was going to get to feel him cum in her unprotected pussy! She began to cum herself at the thought, the big cock sliding so deep in and out of her cunt sending her over the edge once more. "ohhhh godddd...oh fuck TED! OHHH FUCK TED CUM! CUM INSIDE ME!! OHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M COMINGGGGGGG!!" She wailed loudly. He grunted and shot his first squirt and she screamed. It was too much to handle. His hard cock pulsed and hot cum squirted again into her raw pussy. It was so natural and perfect and dirty. It was another man's cum. It was another man's cock squirting it, throbbing perfectly inside of her. She wailed again and continued bouncing hard against his dick as they came together. She was cheating and being a drugged up party slut for these men and she loved it. She loved this other man's dirty hot cum filling her up. Another shot splashed against her cervix and she cried out again. She loved the wonderful male liquid that she had elicited with her pussy, and naughtiness, and sexiness. She savored the feeling of the big dick all the way in her, cumming inside her. She was still screaming. She thought about the man pumping his semen into her cunt. He was so hot and was fucking her so good, and she was getting to make him cum with her pussy, and he was making her cum harder than she ever had with his perfect cock. She loved him. She wanted to do everything for him. She would do anything for this man as long as he kept shooting his jizz inside of her. She wouldn't even bother breaking up with Jeff. All that mattered was this perfect, hot cock filling her up and the cum squirting over and over from this perfect cock of this perfect man she was fucking. God she loved him so much. She'd let him fuck her ass if he wanted. She'd fuck his friends if he wanted. She'd fuck whoever she had to to get this feeling again.

He continued to slowly thrust into her as the remaining spurts of cum erupted from his dick, her pussy continuing to convulse, both still moaning loudly, squeezing their bodies against each other. Kelly shook once more as her orgasm then began to subside, to her disappointment. She was still moaning as he held his cock inside her, savoring the feeling of her young pussy on his cock that was now full of his cum. It was the hottest thing she could possibly think of at that point. After several moments, with their breathing now returning to normal, he sat up and looked at her. She beamed up at him, biting her lip at the wonderful man who'd just given her such a life-altering orgasm. He held his hand up for a high five and she laughed, slapping his hand and holding it, their fingers interlocking. What an incredible friend; what an incredible connection.

"Thank you so much Ted" she said in earnest to him. She felt a strong urge to tell him that she loved him, but also knew that it would be REALLY weird for everyone if she did.

"It was good then?" he said with that smile.

"Best ever!" she yelled with a laugh.

He withdrew his cock and got up to wash off then and she felt empty once again, a sadness of sorts washing over her. His cum dripped out of her pussy and she took the sheets under her and wiped it up.

"Damn girl you really went for it tonight" she heard a voice next to her say. It was Brent - he still had his hard cock next to her face.

"MMmm god Brent it was so good. Your dicks are so good." She heard herself say out loud. It was so dirty to say, to talk about their cocks out in the open like that...but she wanted them to know.

"I got more of that if you want" Brent said to her, hopefully. She smiled, considering what he was offering. Her thoughts travelled to the empty feeling in her pussy, and how, at this point, all she wanted was to have that feeling of fullness. Biting her lip, she looked up at him and nodded nervously.

Brent moved away from her face and lined himself up between her legs. She was almost giddy with excitement! She was going to get to experience a whole new cock inside her pussy. After getting to fuck only her second cock ever, she was now going to have her third. Brent pressed his cock head through her pussy lips and the now familiar sensation of her clit being stroked by a cock made her sigh. He then positioned his cock up to her pussy and she braced for him to enter her. She loved that she was going to get to try another cock out. She felt his cock head at her pussy hole beginning to press into her and wonderful waves of pleasure began again, eliciting moans from deep within her. Her hole began to spread open for his dick and the feeling of fullness returned. There was no doubt she was fucking a new cock now, and she couldn't have been more excited about it. His cock slid into her further, much more easily now that she'd already had one inside her and her pussy still wet with her juices and Ted's cum. It wasn't long before his cock was all the way inside her, a sigh of relief and pleasure escaping her.

He began pumping into her and her moans filled the room once again. She savored the new cock in her pussy, his a bit thicker than Ted's, stretching her open a bit more, making her feel even fuller than before.

After a few moments, another guy, one of their friends she'd recognized from the rave, moved over next to her. Stroking his cock, he positioned it next to her face. She hadn't really thought about being with anyone else tonight besides Brent and Ted, but she was just feeling so incredible, and this night had opened so many new doors for her, she could only think, "why not"? She was already getting her pussy fucked by a hot guy, why not pleasure another person and pass on the great feelings they'd all been experiencing to someone else? With a devilish smile, she reached over and grabbed his cock, his dick's soft skin feeling wonderful in her hand. The guys around them all that had been watching murmured in excitement, that she was exploring so openly with multiple men now. After a few strokes, she leaned over and put her mouth on it, the rush of two cocks in her returning. As she did this, the murmuring got louder, some men uttering "fuck yes" and "holy shit", in disbelief she would take a new cock in her mouth that way. She could only feel excitement. A new dick to experience; a new partner to enjoy.

The thought elicited the beginnings of another orgasm. Brent's dick pumping into her and his pelvis rubbing her clit started the glow coursing through her again, but this time, she didn't want to stop pleasuring the cock in her mouth. She moaned into it, whining as she kept sucking while the wonderful waves began to crash through her. "mmmmph...MMMMPHHH! MMMMMMPPPH!! MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!" She wailed a muffled scream loudly to the dick she was bobbing her mouth on. She felt her pussy contract hard on Brent's cock as she steadied herself on the dick she was sucking, her orgasm only pushing her further to do her best to please the man in her mouth.

After her orgasm subsided, she looked to Brent, knowing exactly what she wanted. She pushed herself off his dick and turned around, offering her pussy from behind. He didn't need to be told twice, grabbing her ass, he guided his hard dick into her pussy from behind, filling her deeply once again to her delight. She returned her mouth to the dick she was sucking and dutifully pleasured him.

She started a rhythm of fucking and sucking them, the cocks spitroasting her not leaving her empty for one second. She worshipped the sensation of their pulsing dicks pushing in and out of her. It wasn't long before she heard Brent moaning. Instinctively, she took her mouth off the dick to speak, "Oh fuck yes Brent, please cum! Oh god yes cum on me" She felt a splash of warm liquid fall on her ass and back then, a magical sensation of his hot seed squirting onto her. She laughed at the feeling, the warm sticky cum roping onto her ass and back, covering her. And she loved being covered, the wonderful liquid of another person glazing her body. It was so dirty, having it all on her back and ass, dripping off her. And yet she felt like she never wanted to wash it off.

She wasn't close to being done yet though. She was just starting to appreciate this new persona of sluttiness. "Lay down," she commanded the man she'd been sucking. He merely followed directions, withdrawing his dick from her mouth and laying beside her. With no hesitation, she climbed onto him, guiding his hard dick to her pussy. She was gonna fuck this hard cock good. She wasted no time in slipping his dick inside her, sliding it all the way into her cunt, a third new man now getting to experience her formerly innocent pussy. The thought was so hot to her - that she'd now felt three new cocks inside her tonight. She slid her pussy down to his balls easily and began to bounce on his cock. After a few bounces, she saw another man propositioning his dick to her to suck. This time, there was no hesitation, she gladly leaned over and placed her mouth on it, excited to have another willing partner joining in.

Bouncing her ass and mouth on two dicks once again, she was feeling insatiable. She was filled with energy and excitement to fuck these guys' cocks. She rode fervently on the dick in her pussy, each thrust so electric. Up and down, in and out, empty and full, the tingling pleasure burst with each time his cock slid into her. It wasn't long before the man inside her began to groan. She had an idea: she wanted to see him cum this time. She hopped off his cock and rubbed her pussy on his shaft, stroking him as he grunted. His dick erupted, to her amazement, spraying a white rope of cum into the air and she giggled at the sight. His cum fell on her hand and pussy and his dick as he continued, shooting stream after stream all over himself and her. She laughed and moaned at the dick pulsing in her hand, loving the feeling of it landing on her as she gyrated her cunt against him while he came. As the squirting and his moans slowed to a stop, she sighed gleefully, overcome with joy at the spectacle. The cum on her hand oozed over it and she inspectected it for a second in wonder. So this is what it looks and feels like up close, she thought to herself. Once again, a dirty thought came to her. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked some, the salty sweet taste filling her mouth. The men once again murmered among themselves in enjoyment at her sluttiness.

Taking her gaze from the wonderful sight, she looked at the cock she'd just been sucking and thought for a second how good it would feel inside her pussy. She realized she could have it there, with a glowing feeling coming with the realization. Glancing around at the circle of men around her stroking themseves, she thought to herself: God, she was going to fuck all of them wasn't she? She became giddy with the thought and giggled to herself. It was wildly exciting to think she was going to get to feel all of their cocks inside her pussy; all of their cocks fucking her. She looked up at him, and he seemed to understand what she wanted.

She hopped off the cock under her and lay back, spreading her legs. The guy she'd just sucked off wasted no time lining up between them, aiming his cock into her. She soon felt his cock spreading her pussy open, filling it up once again. A new dick to experience; a new partner to enjoy. A new man moved his cock to her mouth, and another then began grabbing her tits as she sucked. Could she please him too? She didn't see why not! She grabbed his cock, stroking him the best she could as she resumed fucking and sucking the other two. Three dicks at once! She was pleasing three hard cocks at the same time, with several other men stroking themselves to the vision of her too.

She felt so amazing now. She was such a slut and she loved it. She wanted this every day of the rest of her life. She didn't think she could ever fuck Jeff again. He'd never be able to fuck her like this. He'd never make her feel the rush of fucking other men, letting multiple men fuck her at the same time, and could never go back after fucking such handsome studs like these. He would never fill her up like they can. He could never make her feel so free with herself like they could.

"Ohhh...ahhh...mmmph...Ohhh my god you guys...Oh god I love your dicks...fuck...oh god I love them so much...ahh...mmm...I want your cum...please fuck me" the dirty talking was second nature to her at this point. The guy fucking her pulled out of her pussy, groaning, and started squirting his cum all over her. She instinctively opened her mouth, yelping in pleasure as she shot his hot cum all over her tits, her stomach, her pussy, and even some on her face. He'd shot a lot of cum on her. She rubbed it around on her skin...she loved the sticky feeling of it on her, being glazed with it. She'd never let Jeff cum anywhere but inside her, but with these guys she was more than happy to let them spray it wherever they wanted on her.