Kelly's Festival Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent opened the door, and the group poured into the room. Ted found the speakers someone had brought and put on some music; Kelly rejoiced, and started to bounce to the beat. She grabbed Ted's hand and started dancing with him, to which he responded with his beautiful smile, dancing back.

"You should just get naked Kelly" Sarah commented, goading her friend further.

"Maybe I will!" Kelly said excitedly, still dancing closely with Ted. "We all should!" she laughed. To her it was a perfectly acceptable suggestion. The room was filled with people chatting, dancing, and giving massages. The vibe was so friendly and safe...why couldn't this party get a little wilder?

She thought about it - everyone could basically already see her tits. And, well, Ted had already touched, and grinded against, her privates. She untied her bikini top and threw it in a corner. It wasn't doing much anyway at this point.

"If I do, will you all do it too?" she asked excitedly. She was met with nervous laughter. She was completely serious, but realized then that maybe she was on a different level than some of these folks. It didn't matter, she was determined. Maybe if she started things off they'd follow her. She grabbed the top of the star on her left breast. It's only boobs, she thought to herself. Looking at Sarah, who had her hand over her mouth laughing, she pulled the star off, her nipple popping out into the open. Sarah burst out laughing and the crowd cheered. Kelly felt somewhat proud of owning her body like this. She peeled the other one off, enjoying the feeling of freedom on her nipples. Sarah went to high five her, but Kelly passed it up and hugged her friend instead. Sarah had been the one who'd always been coaxing her to try to love her body, and now she felt like she did.

"Well, if she can do it, so can we Brent" Ted called out to his friend. Brent smiled and shook his head. Ted grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, his muscular arms, stomach, and chest revealing themselves to Kelly's delight. He grabbed the waist of his pants and underwear and with a whoop, pulled them down around his ankles. His dick, which Kelly was now familiar with, popped out and Sarah screamed at the sight of it. Kelly scream-laughed too, covering her mouth. She couldn't help it, she was extremely excited at the sight of him, totally naked in front of her. Still shaking his head, Brent followed, pulling off his clothes, causing Kelly and Sarah to squeal with laughter. His cock flopped out as he yanked down his boxers and she covered her mouth once again at the sight of it.

She grabbed the waist of her bikini bottoms then. Only Jeff had seen her nude really, but now she was going to let Ted and Brent...and everyone else...see her completely naked. She really wanted to be naked though - she wanted to feel that freedom of her body. And she wanted to be naked for Ted - she wanted everyone that wanted to see her whole body to get the chance. With an embarrassed smile, she pulled her bikini bottoms down around her ass, and finally off of her crotch.

"Wow!" Someone from the onlooking crowd of friends exclaimed. She giggled nervously as she stepped out of her bikini. She looked down at her pussy on full display. She was totally exposed. It was almost surreal, seeing herself completely naked around her friends.

With her and those two stripping, it wasn't long before others began to join in, until it was weird for the people that still had clothes ON. Soon everyone had their clothes off, all laughing at the scene. She giggled at the sight: her and her friends all naked and dancing in their hotel room. She loved the feeling of freedom she had, and she loved showing off her body too. Being naked was so fun! She loved dancing so much. She loved dancing with Ted. She was absorbed with the feeling of his body against hers. Even more incredible was the feeling of his dick bouncing against her naked ass. This was so exciting, and so hot.

She turned to face Ted. He reached behind her, grabbing her ass and brought her closer to him, his cock still standing up straight. He pressed her crotch against his hard prick and she understood then what he was getting at. They'd already done this at the rave, so she figured this wasn't so bad now that they were naked. She gyrated back on him, his cock brushing her pussy. She let his cock press against her again, this time his dick sliding through her pussy lips, grazing her clit. They both moaned, hands grabbing for stability as the other people at the party watched. They rubbed against each other, his dick spreading her pussy lips apart and hitting her clit. She moaned loudly, assuring everyone would know how good it felt. FUCK that was good. God she wanted this so bad. She thought about how amazing it would feel inside her, and she got incredibly excited at the thought: that she could actually maybe have that feeling...even though she knew she shouldn't.

She continued to rub her pussy up and down his cock. She knew everyone was watching. She knew everyone could see her lost in the wonderful feeling of his dick rubbing against her cunt. It really didn't matter to her. But now she was thinking to herself: what if she did it? What if she let herself be the cheating, slutty party girl she had never dreamed she could let herself be? Would she stop here? She slowly let it brush against her pussy again, shuddering at the immense pleasure this brought her as she slid against his shaft. He merely breathed deeply, also waiting to see what she would do. She did this again, starting at the tip, and letting it slide against her moist pussy lips all the way down the shaft of his now throbbing cock. She wouldn't need any lubrication; she was easily wet enough for him. Wanting so much to give in, she whined at the torturous feelings. It wasn't cheating if it didn't go in right?

She noticed behind Ted, Brent was watching intently. She felt bad he didn't have a partner at the moment...so she figured he might like to join in a bit too. "Hey Brent - want to join in a bit?" she asked with a grin. He didn't hesitate, moving next to them, his cock hard at the sight of her and Ted. She grabbed his hand and moved it to her breast with a giggle, letting him feel her up too. Soon he began rubbing her body too, grabbing her tits and putting his hands all over her. Brent and Ted were grabbing her ass and tits and their hands felt so good. She loved the attention she was getting from these guys and she was getting so horny. It was so fun exploring sexually with her studly friends. She felt perfectly safe with them, and felt like she could do, say, or try anything and nobody would judge her for it. She realized just how much she wanted Ted's cock inside her, filling her up and hitting her gspot. She thought about how hot it would be to be to let herself go right now. She'd be the bad girl cheating on her faithful boyfriend with these studly guys, and letting them do whatever they wanted to her. She relished the feeling of the cock rubbing against her pussy, teasing her clit. She couldn't believe how hot it was; how much she loved the feeling of his cock. She looked over, and saw both men who were rubbing her body: naked, studly athletic guys with hard cocks that she had aroused. She realized she wanted to please them all so badly now. She wanted to pleasure each of their dicks, and feel how each one felt in her hand, or in her mouth...or in her pussy. Oh god she so wanted their cocks deep inside her pussy. Their hard, thick rods filling her up to the brim. How could she get into a situation like this and not do what they all obviously wanted to do? This could be the best sexual feeling she'd ever felt, and she was supposed to just stop? Maybe she just wouldn't tell Jeff...or she would, someday? Maybe Jeff wouldn't find out. Maybe he'd be ok with it, or at least forgive her. He'd want her to feel good wouldn't he? If he loved her he would.

She ached for their cocks. She wanted to see what their cum felt like...or even tasted like. She realized for a second the situation she was in, and how this was already cheating in a way. Was there any point in turning back now? If this was already cheating, why not go all the way? She could at least let herself explore the sensation of the perfect cock that was currently rubbing against her cunt and clit. Her pussy felt so empty suddenly, and the hard, strong cock rubbing on her felt as though it would fit perfectly in her. There was no reason to stop herself now was there? She'd just feel it inside her. She'd just let it go in a little bit.

But she couldn't let it go in. If she did that would be sex and that would make her a total slut. But then she thought about it...what was so bad about that? What was so bad about doing whatever you wanted, to feel as good as you wanted? Maybe she should let loose and see how hard she could cum on this guy's perfect cock inside her; see how good she could feel? She'd never get a chance like this. These guys that were so much hotter than Jeff, with bigger dicks, and they all wanted her, and wanted to fuck her with those perfect dicks and make her cum. God, what was so bad about that?

She grinded his cock against her pussy once again, this time, grabbing his dick and placing the head directly against her clit. "Oh my god" she felt herself mouth silently. It was as though this would make her come at any moment. She then began rubbing just her clit with this cock, her head tossing back as the increasing pleasure making its way out from her crotch to the rest of her body. Her expression was pained - she needed the release and she was only building up the need more and more as she grinded her throbbing clit against his stiff, pulsing cock. She began rubbing the head of his cock around her pussy hole, going to the very brink of her morality for this pleasure her pussy seemed to now command of her. They gyrated against each other a few times, pausing for just a moment in one last moment of self-control. She moved the tip up to her pussy hole, the sensation getting incredibly intense, with the molly and the other guy touching her and the feeling of it being so WRONG.

"Oh godddd" she sighed, his cock tip pressing against her wet hole. She looked in his eyes and he looked back into hers, questioning what she would do. She let herself lower ever so slightly, her hole opening a bit against the tip of his cock. Warm feelings began to flow through her pelvis. She let a bit more slip into her, and they intensified. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling, hallucinating his cock as if it were a key slipping into her pussy, a locked door. A bit more slipped in and a release of pleasure coursed through her whole body. Oh god she wanted more in her. It was already in about an inch and it was the most intense pleasure she'd ever felt.

Then, she let more slip into her and the pleasure exploded further, a loud moan escaping. This was it...and she knew it. She had given up, and let herself indulge in the forbidden sensation of his cock entering her pussy. She was cheating on Jeff. She was a slut. But also...she was free. Since she already was cheating now she could do whatever she wanted right? She could be as bad as she wanted to be. And what a place to do it. She moaned loudly at this notion, as the throbbing member began filling her empty hole she needed to fill. She sighed and he groaned. She wanted this so badly, and now she was allowing it. She began to feel moans involuntarily erupting from her. She'd never felt anything like this, ever. The fullness and closeness of this man's cock pushing into her pussy was making her so happy and fulfilled. Waves of relief combined with pleasure now bolting through her body, she slowly let him slide even deeper into her, whimpering with every inch as his hard, throbbing cock slid against the wet, tight, walls of her aching pussy. Finally, she had reached the base of his cock. They both almost gasped for air as the intense pleasure travelled through them. They moaned loudly, as they sat there, feeling the ecstasy of giving into what they needed.

It was all the way in her now. She realized she was now naked, among multiple men that weren't her boyfriend, fucking another man completely. His balls were up against her ass, his cock was all the way to the end inside her pussy, and her clit was up against his pelvis. Brent was still grabbing her tits, and although she didn't mind, she was absolutely more preoccupied with Ted.

Ted withdrew his cock, and she took in a breath, only for him to drive it all the way in again. This made her whimper at the sudden pleasure that had come again after being taken away a second ago. He held it in her all the way for less time now. He then withdrew, with less of a reaction as she grew accustomed to the feeling of him stretching her wet cunt open. He then pushed in again, and her breathing started to normalize, as she allowed the intensity to start anew. She began slowly rocking with him, sliding his cock in and out of her, her clit brushing against him every time he slid into her, shooting pleasure through her. She was truly fucking him now. She whimpered at the feeling of it, allowing herself to be the baddest girl she wanted to be, filled up with the fat cock of the studliest man she'd ever been with, and now needed to have inside her pussy more than anything. They slid against each other, each thrust into her more fantastic than the last. She was getting fucked and she was loving it.

After a minute of this he grabbed her ass hard and she squealed with delight. Suddenly she felt him lifting her. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around him, relishing his powerful arms begin to carry her. He slowly pushed his cock all the way in again - and Kelly opened her mouth in a silent scream. Her body trembled as his cock slowly filled her up again, this time allowing him deeper access to her hole. She had never experienced these sensations - she had definitely never been fucked this way with Jeff.

After pumping into her a few times standing up, he looked back at the couch against the wall. He carried her over to it, his cock still deep in her to her delight. Sitting himself onto the couch, her now on his lap, she excitedly realized she was going to get to ride his cock! She'd never really got to try this with Jeff - he'd almost always have cum by now.

She began moaning again with shortened breath as the sensations again emanated to the rest of her body from her throbbing pussy. Lifting her ass up, she let his dick slip almost the way out, marvelling at how much fun it was having control like this. Then, slowly again, she let her pussy fall back down his shaft, refilling her and sending electricity throughout her pelvis.

She slowly began riding him, and the pleasure increased even futher. She shuddered as his cock brushed against her gspot once more and another burst of pleasure went through her...only this time it didn't stop. She moaned continuously now, the feeling becoming overwhelming. She felt like she could cum at any second, but her orgasm was kept at bay by the molly, still in full effect. The cock inside her reached the edge of her hole, and she felt empty again, with the sudden need to have it in her once again. She slid it down into her once more, and cried out as the pleasure returned. It filled her pussy so well. This was it, she couldn't have stopped if she wanted to. She needed this dick in her cunt now. She needed to fuck him completely. Her mouth fell open uncontrollably as she slid herself down to his balls, his cock pushing her pussy open again, and then withdrew. She continued rhythmically riding, the pleasure maintaining as long as his cock was fucking her. In and out, in and out...she relished the constant feeling of emptiness then fullness in her pussy. She couldn't believe what she was experiencing now...the molly had made her so horny, and now she was getting to fulfill her fantasy...she was getting to fuck this hot guy she'd secretly fantasized about fucking. His perfect dick, in real life, inside her pussy, fucking her pussy. It was the most wonderful sensation she could possibly ask for. She loved how well it fit inside her. She loved feeling it spreading her open.

"Unngh...unhhh...mmm...ungh...ah...ohhh god...uuunggh...unhh...fuck..." she yelped repeatedly as she bounced up and down on his dick. She quickly looked around the room, seeing the scene she was in. The hotel room was filled with her friends...who were all watching her. Some people were even filming her with their phones. God she was being so bad. This was so bad. She had never thought she would be in the place she was right now. All of them could see her ass, her tits, and her pussy, and even worse all of them could see her fucking. They all could see Ted's cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she lost control of herself. But that was the strangest thing for her. She kinda LOVED they could all see her naked now. She loved that they knew what she looked like when she fucked. She loved that she was pleasing Ted's dick at that moment, and she was capable of doing so.

The thought sent her over the edge, and she began really bouncing her pussy on his dick, moaning louder and louder. His hands moved to her ass as she rode him harder. His hard cock piped into her as her ass bobbed up and down on his lap. The sound of his balls beginning to slap her ass started filling the room. She was being such a slut, getting drugged up and riding this guy's big dick in a hotel room, out in the open, cheating on her boyfriend the whole while. It wasn't Jeff; it was so new and spontaneous, and bad. She was being so bad. She felt the orgasm beginning in her pussy. She began to cry out. She was going to cum, and she knew it would be more intense than anything she had ever felt. A scream began to erupt from her, and she realized she only could get out a few words before she lost control.

"Ohhhhh fuck TED!! OHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK I'M GONNA CUMM!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She wailed. Instinctively she continued to ride his dick, her body taking control of the situation. She screamed unintelligbly after that; the pleasure overwhelmed her. Her vision became flashing lights and her body melted, becoming liquid pleasure to the orgasm racking her body. Her whole body shook uncontrollably and she could only think to wail as euphoria consumed her. Her pussy convulsed on the cock inside her and she ran her hands all over her body. It was the greatest feeling she'd ever experienced.

She regained consciousness, in a daze, but now wanting more, more than ever. She'd taken control so far, but now she wanted to get fucked. She wanted Ted to fuck her pussy how he wanted. He'd given her a life changing orgasm and now she wanted to give him whatever she could. She withdrew his dick from her pussy and got on all fours on the empty part of the couch beside him, the crowd of her friends cheering and clapping as they realized what she was setting up. Ted quickly got the idea and took his place behind her. She felt possessed. She'd never even really done doggy style with Jeff, but now here she was presenting her pussy for Ted to fuck her from behind.

She had transformed into the slut that needed to be dirty and used by a willing and capable man. Ted positioned himself behind her, admiring her round, soft ass and beautiful pussy. He ran his fingers up her slit sending a shiver through her (and another cheer through the crowd) and she wiggled her ass at him, now aching again for his cock.

God she wanted it like this. She wanted his dick deep inside her from the back. He was more than happy to oblige, guiding his cock into her from behind. Feeling his cock head find her hole, she sighed as he entered her pussy in a new way.

She closed her eyes as he fucked into her tight pussy, grabbing her ass for stability as he buried his cock to the hilt in her hole, this time pressing immediately against her gspot. She whined in pleasure once again, loving the dirty feeling of giving up her pussy to him this way, in a way Jeff had never done.