Khel and Brom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move or I stick the elf bitch." Said the third bandit. I couldn't see him behind me but could smell his terrible breath as well as feel it on the base of my neck.

Brom quickly removed his coin purse from his belt and tossed it to the other two bandits. "Here! Here! Take it and go, the lass doesn't have anythin' of value!"

The dwarven assailant who held me scoffed and said, "Oh she doesn't does she? Well I've yet to fuck a she-elf, and I think me lads might like a turn as well."

My stomach turned and knotted. This was not a position I had ever found myself in and I could feel my skin turn cold. I tried to say something but he twisted my arm still further back and forced a sharp cry from me. Brom suddenly moved to help me but the other muggers fell upon him in the same moment, each holding him by an arm to the ground. Brom struggled under their combined weight and roared in anger and helplessness. The one who held me whirled me around to face him and punched me in the stomach. I felt my breath leave me and involuntarily stumbled to my knees. As I tried to recover the air I lost, with one hand he grabbed me by the back of my neck and with the other he pulled a dagger from behind his back.

The world about me seemed to slow down as I became fully aware of my predicament. I looked over my shoulder and saw Brom, still struggling to get up, the dwarves which held him watched me with leering, hungry eyes. My head was jerked back savagely, and the dwarf holding me placed the dagger between his teeth as he fumbled with the crotch of his pants. He withdrew his fat cock a moment later and pushed my head towards it.

"Suck." He commanded from between his clenched teeth.

The dwarf's prick bobbed in my face, it had a strong male odor. I tried to think of a way out of this. I had many lovers, men and women throughout my young life but had never been forced like this. It revolted me.

"Suck!" He said again, more loudly. "Or I'll cut out yer pretty singing tongue."

The fact that he had heard me sing earlier and now was reducing me to this... the notion pushed the crippling fear out of my head and replaced it with anger. Still, I had to be smart about this, he was armed and I was not.

"Take your pants down." I said, trying to sound seductive.

The grizzled dwarf looked down at me and narrowed his eyes. "What did ye say, whore?"

"I take it you've never had a suckjob from an elf." I said. "I can get the entire thing down my throat, and still fit your sack in my mouth.

He blinked at me. "That's a load of shit. Yer too small, there's no way ye could take that much of me in yer mouth." In spite of his words I could see the excitement at the prospect dance across his face, and his cock bobbed again in response.

"Oh yes, I can. I only ask you not to harm us when you're done." I played up my perceived helplessness. "Now take your pants all the way down, please."

The dwarf needed no more encouragement and quickly undid his belt. As he bent forward to let his pants down I punched as hard as I could upwards, directly into his large, exposed, testicles. He began to let out a terrible yelp of pain but I wasn't finished. As he opened his mouth fully the dagger dropped to the road and I coiled myself like a spring and drove my head up, along with my entire body and butted him square in the chin with my entire force. I hoped it caused him to bite his cursed tongue off. I saw stars for a moment, but was still cognizant enough to grab the dagger from the ground. As I turned around to face the remaining bandits I saw Brom had seen his moment too, and elbowed one attacker in the gut, then rolled away from the other. They had been surprised by my sudden assault on their leader and given Brom just enough room to yank free of their hold. As Brom scrambled to his feet he got his hands on the head of the mugger he had weakened and drove his knee into the his face with great force. The bandit made a sort of moaning sound and Brom kicked him in the ribs, sending him sprawling sideways. I glanced behind me again to see my own attacker had been knocked unconscious by my blow and I spat at him. He lay on his back with his trousers at his ankles, it made for a pitiful sight. I brandished the dagger and headed over to Brom. The third of the gang, who was still armed, looked from Brom to myself and back again. He took note of his two mates who were out of the fight and considered his only two options: fight or flight. He wisely chose the second.

Brom recovered his purse from the road and pointed over to the dwarf who had tried to force me, then to my head. "He uh, has yer hair, Khel."

I realized as I was being pawed at my long blond wig had come loose and ultimately been ripped from my head in the struggle. I quickly walked over to the fallen dwarf and snatched it out of his hand. I spit on him again. "Bastard."

"Are ye alright?" Brom asked.

Naturally I was still shaking, and the surge of adrenaline was already slipping away. "No, not really. I'd like to go home please, now." I didn't take his arm this time when it was offered.

Brom must have apologized a dozen times on the rest of the walk back. "Shouldn't have taken ye down that street. Shoulda been paying better attention. Shoulda protected ye better." He muttered.

I became tired of his utterances so I abruptly changed the subject and asked, "Are you disappointed? That this was a wig I mean." I held up the offending bit of hair.

He gave a grimace. "Surprised I suppose. But I think yer still as pretty as a picture." He ran one of his big hands through my short brown hair. "Surprised almost as much as I am impressed, by the way ye handled yerself back there."

I smiled weakly. "You're a sweetheart."

He gave me a confused expression. "A what now?"

I laughed, in spite of the evening's unfortunate turn. "It means, you are kind, you have a good heart inside of you."

"Oh." He said. "Sweet means, like, the way sugar tastes to us."

"Yes, I know, it means the same to elves. It's just an expression."

He was silent for a time and then said, "Please don't judge all of us by the actions of those... bastards."

"I couldn't if I wanted to." I said honestly. "You've been nothing but a perfect gentleman all night."

Brom blushed. "I was trying. I'm glad ye noticed." He wouldn't quite look me in the eye as he accepted the compliment.

We returned to my caravan where most were either asleep in their wagons or still out drinking. My personal wagon had been parked at an edge of the larger group of wagons and carts we had brought. It was a fair size, entirely wood, painted blue with a yellow roof sitting on four large wheels. There were modestly sized windows on both sides. Inside was my bed, clothes and personal effects. Our troupe was really like a large family, but personal space and privacy is also important to elves at times, thus requiring individual wagon rooms for any who might want them. There was a door at one end with a few wooden stairs underneath. My wagon fastened at the opposite end to another similar bedroom wagon which in turn had horses pulling the two from the front when we were traveling between show destinations.

Brom walked me right up to the steps leading to my door. Part of me didn't want to stop spending time with him. If the evening had unfolded in a different way, I might have asked him inside. Aste would want all the details the next day, and we would laugh about the time I bedded a clueless dwarf merchant on our first trip to Stonefield. But instead, as I was briefly considering my options, Brom took my hand gently and knelt before me. I looked down at him, taken by surprise. He kissed my hand softly and I felt his beard and moustache whiskers tickle my skin.

He regained his feet and said, "I hope some parts of yer night were enjoyable, lass."

"Some were," I admitted.

He got that uncomfortable look again and I knew he was trying to ask me something. "Are ye, here for long?" He managed.

"Just a week." I responded.

"Do ye, think I could call on ye again tomorrow?" He asked eagerly.

I thought for a moment. I usually didn't do the whole dating thing. It always complicated matters and would just end unhappily for him when I left in six days time. On the other hand, it was just six more days and I had grown interested enough to keep seeing the dwarf while I was here.

"That would be fine. I'd like that." I replied.

Brom's face lit up and he grinned from ear to ear. "I don't have to work tomorrow, can I take ye out fer a bite?"

"Sure thing. I'd love to try some of the local cuisine." I said, and meant it.

"I'll be here precisely at midday! Ye won't be disappointed, Khel! Sleep well! I'll see ye tomorrow!" He said jovially. He practically bounded away, he was so enthusiastic. I watched him go and couldn't help but laugh to myself. He was adorable. I genuinely looked forward to seeing him again.

CHAPTER 3

After I awoke the next morning, nude in my bed, I debated over what to wear for my date with Brom. I didn't have to perform until the evening, and I was under no obligation to continue wearing a dress, however, I hadn't revealed to him that I was in fact a man, even though I could have at any time. I considered my reasons: I liked the attention I was getting. I certainly enjoyed the way he looked at me. I was a selfish bastard who didn't care about his feelings in either case and wanted to have a little fun before I left. I hoped the reason wasn't the latter, but the possibility didn't stop me from finding a short red dress I had borrowed from Aste awhile ago for a role and had forgotten about until just now. I would keep up the ruse and see how our tryst unfolded. Worst case I thought it would be good for a laugh, best case he might not really care.

There was water in a few large basins outside and a curtain for privacy where I cleaned myself and the cool water helped to wake me fully. After I had dressed, I headed back to my wagon where Aste was waiting for me outside.

"Glad you made it home okay last night. I almost worried about you until I saw redbeard walk you out." She gave me a sidelong glance, expectant of my response.

I snorted. "Honestly I almost didn't. We were mugged on the way back."

Her face showed her alarm. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did they take anything?"

"I'm fine, maybe a bruise in my stomach. No, we fought them off, they didn't get anything." I decided to omit the details of nearly being forced onto one of our assailants' cocks.

"Well that's something then. I knew you could take care of yourself. I'm still sorry it happened. Dwarves are brutes aren't they?" She shook her head angrily.

"Not all of them." I said casually.

She arched an eyebrow and folded her arms in a knowing way. "Oh really? Did you end up having a romp with redbeard after all? If I had known pointing him out during the play would be all it took to entice you I'd have tried to find a more attractive one." She said in a mocking tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Firstly, his name is Brom, and he's pretty nice. And secondly, we did not 'have a romp', he merely walked me home, as any gentleman would."

Aste eyed me carefully. "You're going to see him again." She determined. Gods she had known me too long.

"In fact I am, we're having lunch together." I said. "And also, he is attractive, in a certain way. It's... dwarven attractiveness, I don't know, it's burly... and hairy." For the life of me I couldn't quite understand what about him I found appealing besides his overall demeanor. He was nothing like any other man I had dated, and perhaps that was the reason itself. I certainly wasn't lucky in love so far in my life, only lust.

"Well, if you say so. I for one am looking forward to having sky overhead again. This place is unnatural." She lifted her gaze to the mossy cavern ceiling high overhead. As Brom had mentioned before, the moss was very bright and lit the entirety of the dwarven city during daylight hours. I thought it was quite remarkable.

Aste bid me a good day, sulked briefly over being left alone for the afternoon and then left to bother Joren. I reached my wagon, shaved my chin carefully, applied a small amount of lipstick and eye shade and studied myself in a mirror I had near the end of my bed. A good-looking elf looked back at me. Despite the make-up, I felt the jawline and overall shape of my face was quite masculine. Certainly I wouldn't pass for a female to any others of my own race, but to a dwarf I supposed my male facial features were quite soft by comparison. I moved to a small chair tucked in the corner of my room and decided to continue reading a book I had started recently until Brom came calling.

About an hour later I heard a knock at my wagon's door and could hear a man whistling just outside. Glancing to the clock on my wall I was impressed to find it was noon to the minute. I opened the door to a rather dapper-looking dwarf who smiled up at me as I came into view.

"Good afternoon, Khel!" Brom greeted. "Ye look lovely as ever!"

He had on a sort of small, brimmed hat which he took off and held in front of his chest. I took it to be a sign of him greeting a lady. He held out his hand to help me down the three wooden steps under the door which I accepted. If I'm being completely truthful, I liked how he doted on me. It certainly wasn't behavior I had ever known before and it made me feel... wanted. I was being selfish, as usual, but so what? In a few more days' time I would be gone from this place. I might as well enjoy the attention while it lasted.

Brom asked if I was hungry and I assured him I was. He took me to a cozy cottage in one of the housing areas of the city where we got a hearty brunch. Dwarven cooking was composed of many components and ingredients I had never encountered before. Many tubers, roots, mushrooms and proteins I couldn't quite describe flavor-wise in a heavy stew was what Brom recommended to me. Apparently this eatery was quite well-known for it, although I had to call on my actor's upbringing a bit to convince Brom that I enjoyed the taste. I could tell he still didn't quite believe me based on how little I finished. I had brought a small wallet and was just bringing it to the table when Brom raised a hand and gave me a stern look.

"Absolutely not, lass." He said. "It's the fellow's privilege to pay fer the lady."

I grimaced. "That's pretty old-fashioned. Really, let me at least pay for my own--"

He gave a me a patient look. "I'm all fer equal rights, lass, but I want to do this fer ye. Please let me."

It seemed there would be no point in further fighting him on this point. "Well I knew dwarves were stubborn..." I teased. "But thank you for the meal." I finished. He nodded and gave a satisfied smirk as he dropped a few coins onto the table.

There was a large outdoor garden where Brom took us after the meal and I was delighted by its beauty. I couldn't place any of the flowers and Brom had to explain that they were all flowers and plants that grew only underground, with low lighting. I didn't even know such a thing was possible. Brom asked if he could hold my hand which I shyly allowed. Many of the dwarves moving in and about the garden gave surprised or even disgusted glances at us, but Brom radiated pride, and it made me feel less self-conscious as well.

Brom barely let go of my hand for the rest of the day until I had to go get ready for the evening's performance. He walked me back to our caravan and right to my door. I handed him a ticket I had brought along so he wouldn't have to pay for admission. He smiled and thanked me, saying he wouldn't miss it for anything. He gave my hands a squeeze in his own, and gave me a warm smile and blushed.

"Might I see ye again tomorrow?" He asked, hopefully.

"I should hope so." I said, before I even had a moment to compose my thoughts on the subject.

I was a bit surprised he didn't want to see me after the play tonight and he echoed my thoughts and explained: "Since we're seeing one another now, I don't think it would be too proper to come calling on ye so late, so I'll call on ye tomorrow, same time as today."

'Proper?' I thought to myself. I had never dated an actual gentleman before and was unaware of any such rules, but I wanted to play this part to the best of my ability so I nodded at him. "That sounds fine, thank you." I wondered if he would try to kiss me, but he bowed slightly, released my hands from his and strutted away. I watched him go, rather enjoying the look of his stocky frame and the way his rump looked in his tight trousers.

Before the evening's performance, I realized I had a problem. I found Aste in one of the dressing wagons parked behind the stage.

"Aste, there you are, I need you to do me a favor." I said as I rushed up to her.

"What? What is it?" She asked.

"Switch roles with me tonight. You play the prince and I'll be the maid." I said.

She looked at me quizzically. "Why? You know 'The Tailor of LaGren' doesn't require any crossdressed roles." Then a look of knowing came over her face. "Is this about that dwarf you've been seeing? Really? You still haven't told him you're a guy?"

I felt my face flush red a bit. "No, I haven't, whatever. And his name is Brom remember?" I sighed. "He's going to be here again tonight and he'll want to see me perform and..." I trailed off.

"And look like the pretty young woman he thinks you are." Aste finished.

"Will you do it?" I asked.

"Yes." She said after a moment's hesitation, before continuing. "I think you might actually like this one, Khel. Maybe don't fuck it up by lying to the guy."

She handed me the maid's costume from a nearby rack. As I began stepping into the simple dress, I said, "It's something new. None of us have ever dated a dwarf, I'm like a pioneer. Anyway, from what I've seen of this place, men don't go out with each other in that way."

Aste found the prince's costume and began to undress. "You should know better. If it was just sex I'd understand." She began pulling on the pants of her costume. She looked at me and gave me a serious look. "And speaking of that, how's that supposed to happen? He's not blind."

I looked away. "I hadn't really thought that far ahead." I admitted.

Aste rolled her eyes. "Well, think about it."

The play went well. The maid was actually a much smaller role than that of the prince, but it was necessary to keep my secret intact. I watched Brom from backstage while the rest of my friends performed. He was in nearly the same spot as the first night and dressed in dwarven finery. He looked quite handsome, he had even combed his beard down and the heavy braids looked like they had just been redone. When I was performing in my two scenes for the evening I could see him light up and stand a bit taller. I gave him a wink when I knew none of the audience would be watching me and he flashed me a huge grin. The play concluded shortly thereafter, the cast bowed and the audience again exploded into raucous applause and cheering. I looked for Brom after we had finished but true to his word he had already left and I would have to wait until tomorrow.

When I awoke the next morning, I was humming a song from last night and had a spring in my step. I ate breakfast with some friends in our outdoor makeshift kitchen. Afterward I cleaned up and clothed myself in a small floral dress. Brom showed up at precisely noon as he had the day before and took my hand as he showed me around for our second date. We shared a meal, and he again insisted on paying. It was like a soft bread with sweetened meat inside, I enjoyed it far more than the stew from the previous day. Today he asked me what I would like to see of Stonefield and I wasn't entirely sure.