Khel and Brom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudebulge
Dudebulge
119 Followers

"I almost fergot how incredible those green eyes of yers looked." Brom beamed at me. "And I want to keep starin' into 'em, but fer now I think I'm soaked through to me undershorts!"

I gave him a laugh in response, "Come with me, I know a place."

I led him back to my covered wagon room. Brom recognized it of course and commented, "Guess I can finally take ye up on yer offer to come in, eh?" He joked.

"If you're through being such a complete and utter gentleman." I teased back.

We quickly climbed up the few steps to my wagon and scurried inside. Brom looked around. "It's cozy." He said.

"It doesn't need to be too big, I'm usually just in here to sleep, dress and read." I explained as I lit the room's main lamp and a large candle on the bedside table.

"The bed's a good size." Brom admitted.

"No dragon stomach lining though." I said with a big grin.

Brom gave a hearty belly laugh. "Well lad, that might be a problem." He gave me a wink, before adding. "No fireplace, how will we--?"

"Take off your clothes." I said. "We'll get under the blankets, share body heat."

"I guess the rain is good fer somethin' after all!" Brom remarked as he quickly began shedding his wet clothes. I did the same, and for a moment we stood, admiring the naked figure the other displayed. It had been a long time since I was last able to appreciate his masculine form in this way.

"Okay!" I said hurriedly, "It's too damn cold, under the blankets!" I crawled into bed first and held the covers up for Brom as he clambered in next to me. He pulled the blankets in tight around us and we warmed up rapidly. In our small tent of covers we were curled up, facing each other.

"I missed ye so much." Brom confided.

"I did too." I replied. "I remember that last performance, I looked for your face in the crowd the whole time. It was probably best you weren't there. I was a mess by the end."

"I was there." Brom said. "Of course I was there. I would never miss ye sing. I know we had a fight jes prior, but I didn't want that to be how I remembered ye."

"I had no idea." I said, amazed.

"Ye were really somethin' that night. Ye moved the whole crowd to tears, and we're talkin' about dwarves here!" Brom exclaimed.

"Were you moved?" I asked with a hint of embarrassment.

"Ye ruined me, lad." He said seriously. "I felt like ye were singin' jes to me. And ye looked so handsome up on that stage." His voice trembled slightly.

I was touched by his words, I choked back joyful tears. "How do you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" He responded.

"Always know just what to say to me. You make me melt." I said.

He gave me a kind smile. "I jes try to say things I think will make ye happy."

I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again. He wrapped his strong hairy arms around me and pulled me in tighter.

"I want to make love to ye." He said softly against my ear.

"Oh gods, yes." I whispered back.

We began to kiss passionately as our hands explored one another. He felt so good, fuzzy and strong, familiar. We were warm and dry now and he pushed the heavy blankets down to our shins. He got to his knees and made his way to my chest, kissing and sucking as he went. I rubbed his bald head and ran a hand through his beard. He licked my stomach and was nearly to my hard cock when I felt I needed to say something.

"Brom, I don't want you to feel obligated or anything." I said.

He looked up at me, puzzled. "Obligated? Khel, I want to make ye feel good."

"Yes but, I mean, you're attracted to women..." I trailed off.

"I'm also very attracted to ye." He said firmly. "Now stop tryin' to talk me out of this. I want to taste ye."

I conceded. I wanted to feel his mouth on my cock, more than anything. It was a brief wait as he began to kiss my shaft down to my testicles. He kissed me here too, licking gently around the soft skin of my scrotum. He returned again to my bobbing length and I watched him as he took in my scent, savored the taste of the fluid I was already leaking. He took me into his mouth slowly, sucking partway down and then back up again. He downed me again and made it all the way to the root, I could feel the heat of the back of his throat. I clutched at the bedsheets around me. He gagged once and pulled off just long enough to ask, "How am I doin' lad?"

"Very well!" I gasped. "This can't be the first time you've done this."

"Oh, aye, it is!" He said quickly. "But I like usin' me mouth, and I paid attention to what ye did to me before."

He resumed sucking me, bobbing up and down, swirling his tongue around my head as he went. It felt wonderful. I began to moan and thrust gently into his mouth. He sucked me slowly, sensuously. He was taking his time, making this all about my pleasure. After awhile he gently lifted me up by my legs and shifted my weight onto my shoulders and neck. He held my legs over me by the calves as my cock pointed down toward my chest. He sat up, supported on his knees.

"What are you--?" I asked. The position would normally have been uncomfortable but he had much of my weight by holding my legs and I am quite flexible naturally.

From this position he was able to easily lean in and have access to my ass. He playfully nipped at my rump, making me giggle in the process.

"I remember how nice this felt too." He said with a mischievous smirk.

He moved his mouth between my smooth cheeks and began to slowly lap at my hole. I groaned in response. His tongue slowly traced circles around my pucker, the sensations, the heat and his long tickly beard whiskers were driving me insane. Brom kept up his attentions here for some time, licking my rim, probing inside of me, taking in my scent. I threw my head back in lust as I felt him push his tongue as far in as he could manage, out and back in, with a wonderful rhythm. Eventually after he had finished making tongue-love to my backside he laid me down on my back and lay beside me.

"How did I do?" He asked.

"That was incredible." I said as I caught my breath. "You really do like to use your mouth don't you?"

"I wanted to show ye before now." He said as he brushed my cheek. "There's one last thing I want to offer ye tonight."

"Oh? What's that?" I asked, admittedly very interested.

He gave me a tentative look. "If ye're willin' to go slow with me... I'd like ye to be able to fuck me, as only a man can." He finished carefully.

I furrowed my brow. "You want me to enter you?"

"I think so. I'd like to find out. Is that somethin' ye'd want to try?" He asked.

I nodded. "I would love to be inside you, Brom. I'll go slowly, it can be a little painful, at first."

He shot me a nervous smile. "Well, show me what to do."

I decided to take him while he was on his back. I wanted to be able to read his face, as well as be able to look at him fully. There was a small bottle of oil in my bedside table drawer that was normally used for softening and loosening leather. I often used it as lubricant when I was masturbating alone in my room. It would be just the thing to help prepare Brom. I grabbed the bottle and poured a generous amount into my hands. Brom watched me with an interested expression. Once it was warm from my hands I began to slowly and carefully smear it between his fuzzy ass cheeks, pushing it gingerly against his entrance. I continued gently pushing against him until my fingertips began to ease inside. He moaned, but I could see he was enjoying the sensations. I Began to slowly jerk his cock as I pushed more of a finger inside the dwarf. It was so hot inside of him. He grimaced somewhat and gave me a look.

"Feel a little strange?" I asked with a slight smile.

He nodded. "A little."

I continued to loosen him up and stroke him slowly. Soon I had moved up to three fingers and Brom shifted and twitched. He was about ready for me.

"I'm going to try sliding in now." I said. "I'll go nice and slow, you tell me if I should stop, alright?"

He nodded his understanding.

I used the oil to ready myself and then began to gingerly nudge my way inside of him.

He grunted in protest and I stopped about midway inside his ass.

"Keep going." He said through gritted teeth.

In truth my cock isn't huge by any means but I believe it to be above average in length and thickness. Certainly to a virgin asshole like Brom's it was quite an undertaking. With some more time and effort I was able to push inside all the way to my sack. I slid out again, slowly, nearly all the way before carefully thrusting entirely back into him. It took awhile to work up to a steady speed but eventually Brom's body language told me had grown accustomed. His cock had deflated during the process but now I was able to stroke him back to his former glory.

"How do you feel now?" I asked. I held one of his big legs over my shoulder as I began to fuck him in earnest.

He moaned, his body trembled in response to each of my thrusts. "Mother of Iron..." He gasped. It was all he could manage.

I smiled as I continued to give him all I had. Sweat began to pour down my face and chest. The fire garnet around my neck bounced off my hot flesh. The bed creaked and groaned from our exertions. I watched his beautiful body as I simultaneously fucked and stroked him. Brom moved and bucked with me. His eyes remained locked on mine. His face was an expression of overwhelming lust and desire. I kept up our lovemaking for as long as my body could allow.

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled. I jerked him faster, I could sense how close he was too.

"Oh fuck! Khel! Fuck, ohhh!!" Brom practically roared as his manhood began to explode in my hand.

In that moment I realized I had never seen his entire orgasm, not really. He had been inside of my mouth or ass the last two times we had been together. But now I was treated to fireworks. His climax was nothing short of a volcano. I began to coat his insides myself just as he began firing. I thrust as deeply as I could. I don't think I've ever produced so much in my entire life. I struggled to catch my breath. Brom bellowed as shot after shot landed across his belly, chest, beard, face, arms, and even against the wall and blanket behind his head. His back was arched up off the bed and when his plum-sized testicles were finally drained he collapsed, heavy against the mattress.

I eased myself out of his hot, flooded insides and flopped on the bed next to him that looked the most dry.

We lay there, completely spent, the strong scent of sex hanging in the air of the small room.

"I have to know." I said, between ragged breaths.

"Know what?" Asked Brom hoarsely.

"How was your first time? Being fucked by another man I mean." I asked.

He gave a long exhalation before answering. "It was really something. I hardly know where to begin. I... liked it though." He admitted thoughtfully.

"I'm glad, because I want to do that again." I laughed.

"That can be arranged." He said. "But please not tonight."

I laughed again. "Fine. I suppose I can give you a chance to recover."

"Sorry about yer bed." He said sheepishly, looking around him.

It was true, this blanket would need a thorough cleaning, as would Brom. Outside I could still hear the rain pouring, pelting the window glass and spattering heavily against the wooden roof.

"Come on," I said. "Time to get up."

"Eh?" He replied.

"Before it dries, it's pouring rain and everyone's asleep. Let's go wash off." I said.

Moments later there was a smooth, young, naked elf and a hairy, stout, nude dwarf in the pouring rain in the middle of the night, laughing and shivering as they washed their bodies clean of the evening's pleasures.

CHAPTER 9

When the dawn came, it brought with it a bright warm sun that shone through the window over my bed. The warmth of it slowly roused me and I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I turned my head to the side, grateful that last night hadn't been a dream. I could feel one of Brom's arms underneath my head which I apparently had been using as a pillow. Brom was already awake, watching me with a serene look on his face.

"Good morning, me love." He said softly and kissed me on the forehead.

"Mmm, good morning." I responded and nuzzled my face into his armpit. "I can't believe I finally get to wake up with you."

"It's perfect." He said and wrapped his other arm around me.

"Are you going to stay for awhile?" I asked, nervous of the answer.

"If ye want me to stick around." He said. "Yer father offered me a job in the caravan not on stage of course, but helping where I can off stage. That's also me wagon outside, so I can peddle me wares."

"I knew I recognized that wagon, it was the one from your shop!" I said.

"True enough." Brom agreed. "And while I'm gone, Sergud can mind the store. I can stay with ye until yer sick of me!"

"Oh, so you're not staying long." I said, trying to be funny.

He hugged me tighter, as if to crush me. "Oh, ye think yer funny do ye?!" He laughed.

We tussled in place and laughed together.

"What did my father say to you, when he found you?" I asked. I had been curious since last night when they arrived together.

"Well he started by asking me about ye, rather, how I felt about ye." Brom started. "I told him ye had really hurt me."

I looked down at the bed, uncomfortable.

"But I also told him I had realized I made a mistake, letting ye go. I was missing ye like crazy, but I had never been in a relationship with a lad, but I wanted to try, with ye. I didn't know what to do." He continued. "Yer dad told me that in the year since ye'd all been away from Stonefield that ye had never stopped thinking about me. Missing me."

"It's true." I added.

"So when he told me he had come to find out exactly what I wanted to do, and if I would be willing to come back with him to at least meet and talk with ye. If that went well, and it was something we both wanted, he'd be able to find me work here. Yer father Joren, he really cares fer ye a lot." He finished.

"Wow." I said. I knew both of my fathers loved me dearly, but it was still incredible the lengths they would go to ensure my happiness. I smiled inwardly, thinking about just how fortunate I was to have the good people in my life. I would need to thank them, today.

"It's still pretty strange bein' up here." Brom stated. "It's a lot to take in, every little thing is so different, but I think the hardest part was leavin' Stonefield that first day."

"Won't you miss your home?" I asked.

He sighed. "Oh, I suspect I might from time to time. But we could go back now and again, if only to visit. I won't miss it nearly as much as I missed ye. Yer my home, Khel, I hope ye know that."

I blushed to my ears."I like hearing you say that." I said.

"Yer my home." He said again, rubbing his face against my neck.

I smiled and then lifted my head. "Have you seen the world above ground after a rain? When the sun returns?" I asked suddenly.

"I haven't." Brom said. "It was mostly rainy and grey on the ride here."

"Oh!" I said excitedly. "Sit up, take a look!" I slipped out of the covers and got to my knees on the bed next to the window.

Brom adjusted himself and knelt next to me to see for himself. His expression was something I would never forget, somewhere between wonder and joy.

"It's so big." He commented.

From here there was a vast green and gold plain stretching away from us of tall grasses, bending and dancing in the morning breeze. Beyond that was a dense forest of great tall trees and further away still were mountains surrounded by endless blue sky with towering white clouds drifting lazily past. A pair of small birds dived and chased each other until they were out of our view. It was a picture I had seen many times before but somehow, with Brom next to me I was able to see it, as if for the first time.

"The sky really does go on forever." He said in a humbled voice.

"You should see the ocean." I said as I slipped my hand into his.

"I would like that very much, if ye'll show me." He said and gave me a meaningful look.

I laid my head on his shoulder as we gazed off into the light of a brand new day.

It was perfect, I thought. I didn't know I could be so completely happy with anyone. It hadn't been easy to get here, but nothing truly worth having is ever easy.

I closed my eyes and whispered, "See the whole world with me, love. I never really knew the beauty of it without you."

ED

Dudebulge
Dudebulge
119 Followers