Khel and Brom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First we took a walk through the merchant's quarter. He showed me his own shop toward the end of the street we were on and I thought it was cluttered but exuded a lot of personality. He had a large open-topped wagon around behind the back of the shop which he explained to me he had purchased some time ago and it was for traveling topside, selling his wares. To my eye it looked like the wagon had been in a state of disuse for a long time. He took me inside his store and introduced me to his business partner Sergud. Sergud was shorter than Brom and wore a shorter beard which was mostly grey.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Sergud." I said, extending my hand to him. The old dwarf gave me a polite smile and took my hand which he raised and gave a small kiss. I had meant for him to shake my hand so I was somewhat taken aback.

"A pleasure, lass." He said. "Brom has been talkin' my ear off about this new girl he's been seein'. Glad to meet ye."

Brom snorted. "Talking his ear off, he says. We had beers last night and I might've mentioned ye is all."

Sergud laughed loudly, "HA! We were out a few hours and ye, lass, were the only topic of conversation!" Sergud shook his head. "Ye are a pretty young thing. Don't go breaking this lad's heart will ye now?"

I wasn't entirely sure if it was a question or an order, but I nodded saying, "I certainly don't want that to happen."

Sergud gave me an appraising look, said nothing and then returned to his work.

He and Brom shook hands and as we were leaving Brom leaned close to me and said quietly, "Sergud's me best mate. We've known each other a long time, it was important to me that ye two meet." I was honored by his admission.

After we left the shop I mentioned to Brom that I knew very little about dwarven culture. He took me to a vast museum that had stone carvings telling the history of the dwarves, the elves, and humans. I laughed at what dwarves thought they knew about elves. Brom listened intently as I pointed out several discrepancies. Later we went to a library and he tried, in vain, to teach me some of the dwarven alphabet. I wasn't a slow learner by any means, but many of the sounds are nearly impossible for an elf tongue to replicate as it turned out. I wasn't in the troupe's entertainment for this particular night so Brom also took me to dinner. It was lovely, although the waiter seemed clearly uncomfortable with our pairing.

The date drew to a close much too quickly for my liking and far too soon we were back at my door, saying goodnight.

Just like the night before, Brom took my hands in his and asked, "Can I call on ye tomorrow, Khel?" He looked meaningfully into my eyes. I almost felt weak-kneed staring back into his bright, orange eyes.

"You may. I look forward to it, as always." I replied.

He smiled, released my hands and was about to leave when I called to him, "Brom?"

Brom turned back to me. "Aye?"

"Are dwarves just incapable of making the first move, or are you personally too shy?" I asked in a mock serious voice.

He furrowed his brow. "I'm not sure I understand ye..."

"Come over here." I instructed.

He walked back to where I stood at the foot of my steps. I placed my hands on either side of his round, bearded face and tilted it up, ever so slightly. I leaned in and closed my eyes and lightly pressed my lips to his. I could feel what felt like fireworks exploding through my head. The bristle of his moustache under my nose, the softness and warmth of his mouth, the heat of his proximity to me, it became surreal. I forced myself to pull back, wanting to gauge his reaction. He opened his eyes as I released his mouth and he gazed at me, longingly.

"That was... incredible." He whispered breathlessly. His body trembled, almost imperceptibly.

"You're a good kisser," I said, and meant it.

"And s-so are ye." Brom replied. He had moved his hands to my waist. I liked the feel of him holding me like this and could feel the throb of my erection under the dress.

I took a step away from him, up to the door. "You can come in, if you want to..." I gave him a hopeful look.

Brom let out a long sigh, and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. I noticed, happily, that he had a distinct bulge in his trousers. "I really shouldn't" He said at last.

"Oh." I responded. I couldn't keep the disappointment out of my tone.

He put up his hands defensively. "Don't misunderstand, lass! I want to, so badly! But, this isn't the way of dwarves. We're still gettin' to know each other, and it's important we do things right."

What about what's right for me? I thought, somewhat annoyed.

"Well what is the way of dwarves, Brom? You know I'm leaving in four days." I said with an accusatory tone.

"Aye, I know, all too well." Brom said with sadness in his voice. "I can... maybe speed up the courtship a bit." He said, stroking his bushy chin thoughtfully.

"That's all I'm asking." I said and shrugged.

"Until tomorrow then, Khel, and I won't be fergettin' that kiss either!"

"Nor will I." I replied and touched my fingers to my lips, remembering.

Brom bowed again and trotted away. Again I fixed my eyes on his round firm backside, with need in my loins. He turned back once as he was leaving and I allowed him to see me staring. I could hear him chuckle to himself.

I rushed into my room and practically tore myself out of the dress. I threw myself onto my back on the bed and spat into my hand. I freed my cock from my undergarments and grabbed it hard. My other hand cupped my scrotum and tugged it lightly. I realized I was already very close to climax and slowed my stroking. I thought about the dwarf. I could still smell him in the air. I could feel his hands on mine, on my waist. I thought about the heat of his lips, the tickle of his facial hair. I stroked my maleness faster and gave my testicles a squeeze. I released them and rubbed my free hand over my lean, strong stomach and chest, imagining it was Brom touching me. I pinched one of my nipples.

"Oh gods, yes, Brom, like that." I moaned into the low light of the room.

I then focused on the sizable bulge I had seen in his pants, what it might look like, how he would taste. As I envisioned the dwarf's cock, the scent of his manhood, I couldn't hold back any longer. I groaned so loudly and arched my back up, off the mattress as I unloaded a heavy string once, twice, three times. My eyes were shut tight and my breathing was ragged. My cock still bounced and leaked. My heart was beating quickly and I fell back onto the bed at last, completely spent. There was warm fluid on my chest, neck and pillows. I pulled my underwear fully off and used it to clean up the mess I had made. It was all I could summon the energy to do before I fell almost immediately into a very contented sleep.

Chapter 4

I was wearing a beautiful green and white short dress with a matching scarf and hat that Aste had begrudgingly lent me the following day when Brom came knocking at noon. As I exited through my door I sprang down the few steps in front and gave Brom a huge hug in greeting. He was obviously surprised by my enthusiasm but laughed and hugged me back. I could barely get my arms all the way around his big frame. He was so warm. I buried my face in his neck and smelled him. His scent was strong, something like leather and earth with some cologne over the top which reminded me of smoke and dried fruit.

"All right, all right, I'm happy to see ye too!" He chuckled as I released him. "I missed ye."

I remembered I was supposed to be acting like a lady, and not the horny, excited fellow I really was. I made myself relax.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked eagerly.

"Weeeeell..." Brom began, and scratched the back of his shiny head. "I've shown ye around my world a little, I was hoping ye might do the same fer me?"

I realized what he was asking for and panicked. I really hadn't counted on him wanting to meet the rest of my troupe. I cursed my lack of foresight. I could probably just introduce him to Aste and then make an excuse to leave.

Brom noticed that I hadn't responded yet and said, "Is that alright? I'd really like to see some of yer life here."

"Of course! No, yeah, that's fine!" I said, trying to sound confident, and failing. It would be next to impossible to explain why I was dressed like a lady to any of the rest of the caravan if they should ask, and actually impossible to do so without alerting Brom.

We went by Aste's wagon since it was nearby and, like mine, on the edge of the caravan.

"Aste?" I called as I knocked on her door. "You in?"

She answered the door with a hunk of bread still hanging out the side of her mouth. "What izth it?" She asked through the mouthful.

I stepped to one side so she could see Brom standing behind me. "This is my friend, Brom." I said. He smiled and gave a small wave.

Aste coughed and spit the bread out of her mouth into the room behind her. "*WHEEZE!* I'm-*hack*-sorry," She pounded her chest to catch her breath. "I apologize." She said, almost fully composed by this point, "It's good to meet you, Brom. I'm Aste."

Brom gave a short bow. "Very good to meet ye, lass." He said politely.

Aste invited us in so we followed after her. She had a couple of chairs next to a small table which Brom and I sat in while she sat on the edge of her bed on the other side of the bedroom wagon.

"So," She began, "Your friend Brom? And here I thought you two were more than that by now."

My face went very hot and I could feel the embarrassment travel all the way to the tips of my ears.

Brom laughed heartily. "Aye, well, perhaps a bit more than friends!" He confessed.

In spite of her deliberately embarrassing me for the next half hour or so, Brom and Aste seemed to get along famously. Eventually I didn't mind being the topic of their conversation and started to enjoy how much Brom wanted to know about me and my life, and my friendship with Aste.

As they talked I could see Aste warming to Brom more and more. He was a very likable fellow after all, I was glad she could now see the appeal.

Sometime later Brom quietly asked me where the restroom might be and I directed him to an outdoor stall near a rocky outcropping some ways away. Once he had left, Aste said seriously, "I think he might like you even more than you already like him."

I chuckled. "I doubt it. I really like him, like, a lot."

"Yes, I can see that." She changed her tone to accusatory suddenly and said, "You really couldn't give me some advance notice that you'd be bringing your dwarf boyfriend by today?"

"We-we're hardly boyfriends." I sputtered.

"Oh right, because he still thinks you're a girl." She shook her head.

"Annnyway." I responded. "He wants to look around and meet my friends and stuff. What do I do?" I genuinely wanted her advice.

"How would I know?" She said flatly. "I've only been on dates as a girl, not one pretending to be a guy." She considered my options. "Go take him to meet Vahn and Joren. They're probably rehearsing for tonight, or something. I'll go let them know what's up. They'll just think it's funny, but I'm sure they'll play along." She stood up then and headed for the door. "Give me like ten minutes before you guys leave, okay?" And then she was out the door. I wasn't sure I was entirely ready for Brom to meet them, but Aste was doing me a favor here so I didn't have much choice.

I met Brom outside a few moments later. "That is quite a fetching dress ye have on." He said as he strode up to me. "I should have said something before."

"Thanks," I said. "You look very nice too. I think I'm developing an eye for a well-dressed dwarven man."

He waved my compliment away. "Where's yer friend?" He asked.

"She had some stuff she had forgotten to do, " I quickly lied. "I'm sure we'll see her later. She likes you by the way."

Brom grinned. "Well, I am pretty good at charming lady elves by this point." He joked.

I laughed. "Handsome and funny, eh?" I smiled all the more when he blushed deeply at my compliment.

I took him by the hand. "There are a couple more folks you should meet." I said and led him through the caravan.

I found Vahn and Joren near their wagon. Vahn was stitching a costume that had torn at a seam while Joren was carving something out of a wood block. It was too early for me to tell what it would become. Aste sat next to Vahn, leaning back with her hands behind her head. She nodded at me and I relaxed a touch. All three of them smiled as I approached. I unconsciously let go of Brom's hand.

"Well don't we look pretty today, Khel." Vahn said from where he sat on a bench nearby. "And who is this capable-looking fellow?" He added.

Joren said nothing but gave both me and Brom a good looking over.

"This is Brom." I said. "We've been dating a little since we arrived."

Brom quickly moved to where Vahn and Joren each sat to shake their hands and get their names in turn.

"That's our Khel," Said Vahn. "Wastes no time." He quietly laughed to himself. He pushed some of his long black hair back over an ear.

"Oh, don't tease him, you know how sensitive he can get." Said Joren, smiling in response.

Brom returned to my side and we both sat on a low wooden bench facing the others. "Are these gentlemen friends of yers, then?" He asked me.

"Well, actually, these are my fathers." I said slowly.

It was clear by his face that Brom wasn't sure how exactly he should respond or if he even fully understood, so in the end he just said, "Oh."

"Aste and I were both orphaned and abandoned when we were small." I explained. "Vahn and Joren brought us in and raised us in the caravan. They've looked after me, educated me and helped me see much of the world. Everything I am and will become is thanks to them."

Vahn's jaw dropped. "My word, is that really my little Khel? You haven't been that sweet to me since I don't even remember when! I think I might tear up!" Joren and Aste laughed. Brom was thoughtful.

"And what about you, Brom?" Joren asked. "What are you hoping for from our Khel?"

Brom looked at me as he gave his reply. "I think she is the most beautiful lass I've ever met. She is smart, curious and brave. And for reasons I don't fully understand she even sees something to like in a surly dwarf like me. I simply want to know her better, and know the folks important to her." He shifted his face to look at Joren. "And if ye fellows are responsible for the person she is, ye have my deepest gratitude."

Joren gave an approving nod and Vahn whispered something to Aste.

I looked at my feet. Brom could be so direct, it was as sweet as it was disarming.

The five of us spent the afternoon together, telling stories and getting to know one another better. Both of my fathers took me discreetly aside a couple times to express any concerns they had, but also to assure me they liked Brom.

"He's the best one you've ever introduced us to, that's for certain." Vahn mentioned.

"I like his handshake, and he has a handsome face. It also sounds like he's a savvy businessman." Joren concluded to me.

The evening ended with another performance that I wasn't in, but I needed to provide assistance backstage. No one in the cast or ensemble seemed to bat an eye at the way I was clothed. Vahn and Joren insisted that Brom stay for dinner and also to see how the plays were performed from our side of the stage. He was having a fantastic time. He helped with moving props, dousing lamps, relighting them and handing performers their next costume changes as they rushed offstage with my help. As the ensemble bowed to the praise of the audience, I pulled Brom down under the stage to an out-of-the-way corner and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back and I pushed my tongue into his mouth. I could feel a hint of resistance in his body as I leaned fully into him but it subsided quickly. I explored his strong back with my hands as I pulled him against me. The way his firm, stocky body pushed against me felt incredible.

"Oh Khel," He breathed against my face.

His own big hands roved over my shoulders, arms and back. I let my hands drift lower and grabbed his tight buttocks firmly with both hands. It was taut and round with just a hint of jiggle. I ground my body into him again and continued my kissing. I kissed his beard, his round nose, all around his mouth and even leaned forward to nibble on one of his earlobes. His breathing became erratic and he too had dropped his hands to my sculpted ass. He squeezed each cheek and began thrusting against my front. I was so turned on I would have let him take me right there under the stage.

"Brom, yes Brom, please, I need you..." I whispered hoarsely.

When he began kissing my neck, the feel of both his hot, soft mouth and scratchy beard, coupled with his pelvis thrusting against mine almost made me explode under my dress. Then suddenly, he released me and gently pulled away.

"Noo, why?" I pleaded, "Please don't stop."

He held my hands against his chest and gave me a conflicted look. "Khel, I want ye so bad I can barely even breathe." He said, looking directly into my eyes. "By the stone, I would have ye right here if I wasn't worried about yer fathers catchin' us."

My head knew he was right, but my body strongly disagreed with his logic.

"But there's somethin' else." He added. "If ye can give me until tomorrow, I promise to continue what we've started here." He gave me a searching look.

"I'm not sure I have that kind of patience, but I can try." I sullenly conceded.

Brom chuckled and shook his head. "Never met a lass like ye before. If it were possible I think ye might want me even more than I want ye."

It's possible alright. I thought.

CHAPTER 5

When Brom picked me up the next day I was already on my front steps waiting for him. Today I wore a long purple skirt with a light cream-colored blouse borrowed again from Aste. Brom had the first long-sleeved shirt I had seen him wear with a smart-looking red vest over the top. I had a bag packed as Brom had told me the night before we would have a fair walk ahead of us and to bring anything I might want on a picnic. Brom also had a large satchel tucked under an arm. I had never been on a picnic in my life, so I had brought some wine, cheese, a blanket, a hat and some more wine. Brom held me by the hand and escorted me to the edge of Stonefield. It was a different exit than where our caravan had come in and the path beyond looked mostly untraveled.

There was a guard outpost where two dwarves in armor stopped us.

"Where are ye two off to?" Inquired one of the guards.

"Just a bit of a stroll, sir." Brom responded brightly.

"Are the two of ye a couple or somethin'?" Remarked the second guard.

"Aye." Said Brom simply.

The guard spat on the ground near my foot. "Dwarven ladies aren't good enough fer ye then?" He asked.

"Didn't say that." Said Brom, concern creeping into his voice.

The guard stepped forward until he was almost nose to nose with Brom. "It's one thing to watch their shows. They're pretty funny. My wife, who's a dwarf, likes to watch 'em. It's another to take one to bed."

The second guard said nothing.

Brom was becoming agitated. His voice was low but there was danger in it as he said, "It's no one's concern but me own who I take to bed. This sweet young lass doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as some backwards-thinking pig like ye." Brom had balled his fists up in anger by this point.

"I'm the pig?!" Roared the guard. "Ye don't even fuck within yer own race!" He reached past Brom in that moment and I thought he was going to grab me, but Brom suddenly smashed him in the side of the head with a mighty fist. The guard staggered and fell over but caught himself on one knee.