Khel and Brom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I honestly hadn't considered that." I admitted. "He's such a man's man, I feel like he won't be accepting of this."

"You could just dress as yourself, well, like your guy self when he shows up." She suggested.

I shook my head. "I don't think so, I-I don't want to ruin his whole day. I'll tell him tonight, before the play."

She nodded. "Okay. Well, borrow whatever you want. Don't forget to wash the clothes from yesterday."

I gave her a guilty look. "You don't want the skirt back." I said.

"What, why wouldn't I...?" She trailed off.

"It's, um, kind of sticky." I said.

She jumped up and hit me softly in the shoulder. "I don't lend you clothes so you can fornicate with them still on and ruin them!" She shrieked.

"Ow, ow! Stop! Okay, you're right!" I laughed. "It was mostly him anyway!"

She shook her head. "How do you even have sex with a guy without him finding out you're a guy?" She asked incredulously. "Are you sure he hasn't figured it out?"

"He hasn't." I said. "I was careful to stay covered."

She gave me a sign of resignation and asked, "Fine. How was he?"

"He was incredible, the best sex I've ever had!" I said gleefully.

"Really? You know you always say that, right?" She said with a grimace.

I shook my head. "No, I really mean it, I've never felt this way before. I think I might actually--" I abruptly stopped myself.

Aste cocked her head to the side and looked at me. "Might what?" She asked carefully.

I stood up and went to her closet. "Nothing, just thinking. What should I wear and hopefully not soil today?" I asked aloud.

"You damn well better not soil anything, or you're not borrowing any of my stuff again!" She yelled.

I picked a very simple blue dress. I wore boots with it and kept the make-up very minimal. I gave a sigh as I regarded myself in the mirror and waited for Brom to come calling. He was on time, as always, whistling a tune as he came into view.

"Good afternoon, lass!" He greeted me eagerly as he approached.

"Good afternoon to you, Brom!" I said with a smile as he neared me.

He pulled me close and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. "I have plans for us!" He exclaimed as he pulled back.

I suppressed a laugh. "Well of course you do. You always do! Should I bring anything?"

"Not necessary." He assured me. "Jes yerself."

We walked, hand in hand through the merchants' quarter of the city until we came to streets of low, charming stone buildings with thatched roofs. Each building was slightly different in shape or color than the adjacent one. Brom led the way to one that was medium-sized and a dark shade of grey with small silver irregularities in the stone.

"What is this place?" I asked.

Brom unlocked the heavy metal front door and led the way inside. Once inside he lit a small oil lamp near the door. I looked around in the low light as Brom went around the room and lit several more lamps and candles. "It's me home." He said simply.

It was an interesting place, very much what I would envision of a dwarven home if I had ever stopped to think about the prospect. There was a heavy woven mat in the main room, where we were now. Art pieces of topside scenery decorated the walls. Tables and chairs, one wall had a large multi-tiered shelf with gemstones and small stone carvings.

I sniffed the air. Something smelled remarkable wafting from further back in the house.

"Are you cooking something?" I asked, realizing I was incredibly hungry.

"Aye." Said Brom proudly. "I'm a halfway decent cook, I hope ye like it!"

"I hope I do too!" I said jokingly.

Brom led the way into the small kitchen. A large iron stove and pipe sat in the center of the room surrounded by racks of pots, pans, plates and assorted cooking tools. There was a large well-stocked pantry set into the stone wall at the back of the room. A lidded pot sat bubbling inside the stove on coals. This pot apparently was the source of the wonderful smells emanating throughout the house.

"Smells fantastic." I mused.

"Thank ye. Let's see if it tastes as good!" Brom used a long-handled ladle and began dishing up the soup into two large bowls. There was a small stone table with two chairs tucked into one corner of the kitchen where we sat to eat. I took a spoonful of the creamy soup and blew away the steam. It tasted familiar somehow. Not just familiar, this was a dish I knew well!

"Oh my gosh, this is shepherd's crook soup!" I declared incredulously.

The soup was one I grew up with and had always loved. It had simple ingredients including a piece of fern that looked something like a shepherd's crook. But the fern, along with the meat and vegetables wouldn't be found underground.

"How did you make this?" I asked.

Brom gave me a wide, toothy grin. "After I left ye at home last night I went and spoke with yer fathers. I asked them what I might make fer ye today that ye would enjoy. I know dwarven cooking hasn't been yer favorite so far. They told me how to make it and even gave me the ingredients. I tried to pay for them of course but they wouldn't hear of it."

I was astonished. "You... did all this for me?"

Brom tilted his head and gave me a searching look. "Of course I did. Ye know how I feel about ye, don't ye?"

I only nodded. This man was so good to me, it was time I came clean.

After the meal was done, I thanked him for it and Brom offered to show me the rest of his home. He showed me the restroom, a small study filled with books. He even showed me the book he had appropriated from the library all those years ago where he had first realized his attraction to elves. Lastly he showed me the bedroom. Some shelves, a small desk with chair and a fair sized bed adorned the sparse room.

Brom suddenly lifted me and easily tossed me onto the bed where he climbed up after me. "Hope I'm not bein' too forward." He said as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Hehe, no, not at all." I said. As I lay on the bed I noticed that the top cover was a strange material I didn't recognize. It had an odd feel to the touch. It was dry, not entirely unlike leather but almost spongy. All of the sheets underneath seemed like normal bed clothes materials. "What is this blanket made of?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, that." Brom gave a laugh. "It's dragon stomach lining."

I didn't believe him. "What? No really, what is it?"

"It's dragon stomach lining, no joke." He repeated. "It keeps ye well insulated when yer sleeping, but... it has another practical use."

When he didn't continue I asked him, "What is the other practical use?"

"Well, ye know, it's er, waterproof." He finished.

I shrugged, I still had no idea what he was getting at.

"Khel, ye've seen firsthand how much dwarves shoot out," He used his hands to indicate the pouring of semen from his crotch.

I finally understood and laughed. "So all dwarves need to have a bed cover like this or else it would get everywhere?!"

His face went as red as his beard. "Well, all the male dwarves." He said. "And be a pain to clean up."

He moved to help me out of my dress but I stopped him. "Let me just take care of you first, okay?"

"Okay," He allowed, "But I'm damn anxious to get between yer thighs, Khel. No need to be embarrassed around me. I don't mind what ye look like down there."

So you say... I thought grimly.

I fully stripped the dwarf and tried to make a memory of him like this, nude in the middle of his bed, winking up at me with a big smile across his charming, handsome mug. I began again at his wonderful mouth and planted kisses across his face and the sides of his thick neck. I moved to his nipples and coaxed some pleasant sounds from him as I sucked them. I slowly made my way down his barrel-like body, still kissing and licking him. His turgid cock was already making a small puddle on his abdomen which I tasted.

"Yer makin' me so hot, lass." He growled down at me.

"I can tell." I said seductively between licks of his bobbing manhood.

I was very turned on and wanted to try something with him. I bounced off the side of the bed and pulled him by the feet over to the edge. He looked up at me, questioningly but said nothing.

"You have to trust me." I said reassuringly.

I lifted his heavy legs up into the air and draped them over my shoulders. From here I carefully moved towards his large, pendulous testicles. I licked them and breathed in their strong dwarven scent. I attempted to pull them into my mouth, but could only manage one at a time. Above me Brom groaned his approval. I made my way south tracing my way down his seam with my tongue. I began to push his furry cheeks open when I felt his body tense.

"Khel, uh, ye shouldn't be down there." He warned.

"I know exactly where I am." I replied. "I want you to feel good."

"I do feel good! I jes don't think ye need to be exploring me arse!" He exclaimed.

I ignored him and began to slowly, gently, tongue his anus. Within a few licks I could feel the tenseness leave him, little by little. I used my hands to spread him open more. I pushed my tongue further into his pretty pink pucker. He tasted wonderful, musky and strong, tangy somehow.

"Sweet mother of Iron." Brom croaked.

As I continued to dart my tongue in and out of him I reached up and gripped his girthy maleness. Brom continued to moan and proceeded to thrust into my hand. He reached down and helped to spread himself wider, allowing me better access. I lapped around his hot hole as I jerked his cock. It felt amazing, to know I could make him feel like this, and to know he would allow me here, in his most intimate place.

"Sl-slow down, lass, I'm nearly there!" He cried.

Instead I pushed him, with his help, back to the middle of the bed and hopped onto my knees between his legs.

"I've never felt anything like that before." He said, breathing heavily.

"Did you enjoy it though?" I asked, knowing the answer all too well.

"Oh aye!" He nodded emphatically. "I never would have thought I would."

I gave him a wicked smile and plunged my mouth over his rigid prick. With my hands I cupped and massaged his big scrotum. I bobbed up and down in a blur, forcing tears to my eyes as I gagged a few times. I felt his hands on the back of my head as he began to thrust into my talented mouth. "Oh lass, oh Khel..." He murmured.

I kept going and he kept bucking into my eager face. I tugged and palmed his balls as his chest heaved from the reaction.

"I'm going to blow!!" He howled.

He sat nearly upright as he was rocked by his climax. I was determined, I kept up my pace and sucked my way all the way down his thickness just as he began to spurt his copious load into my hungry throat. I swallowed as fast as I could, gulp after gulp of hot, bitter dwarven spunk. It was impossible to keep up with the sheer volume and eventually, after the fifth or sixth salvo I gagged and had to release him from my mouth. His seed poured from the corners of my mouth and I slowly stroked him with my hands as he shot a few more times, hitting himself mostly in the beard and chest. One blast hit him fully in the face. I crawled up beside him and bent over to lick the cum from his mouth and he surprised me by kissing me in the same moment. Our tongues flicked together and we both tasted his fluid in a long, passionate kiss. He lay back down with one of his solid arms across his eyes. His chest heaved. We laid like this for a few minutes while he caught his breath.

"Oh Khel, I think I'm in love." He said at last.

"What?" I asked.

Brom moved his hairy forearm from his face and looked at me with his bright amber eyes. "Ye heard. I love ye."

"Oh, don't say that." I wanted to hold them back but the tears came unbidden. I looked away from him.

He sat up and pulled me into him, smearing cum on Aste's dress. "I've loved ye since I first heard yer voice on that stage." He whispered softly into my ear.

I cried harder. I had let this go on long enough, I couldn't handle this. Brom held me tightly and kissed my forehead. "Go ahead and cry if ye need to. It doesn't change my feelings." He turned my face to look me in the eyes. He gave me a warm moustachey smile and wiped the tears from my cheeks with a thumb.

He rolled me onto my back and climbed on top. "Yer the first to ever try to swallow me load!" He said in an impressed tone. "And now if I'm not mistaken, it's yer turn to feel good." Brom grinned down at me impishly. He carefully grabbed the dress fabric and I lifted my arms above my head as he pulled it over them. I still had my underwear on as Brom kissed his way down my lithe body. He kissed my tight stomach, my inner thighs. In spite of the way I felt emotionally, I couldn't help but begin to become aroused again.

As I started to tent my undergarments, Brom slowed with his kisses, then stopped altogether. He hooked his fingers under the waistband and hauled them down to my knees. My half-hard prick flopped out in his face. His eyes grew wide with surprise. He hopped off the bed, nude and still sporting an erection himself. I knew he had never seen a naked elf before but it was immediately obvious now that I was a male.

"What the hell is this?" He bellowed. This time when his face turned red it was out of anger.

I sat up to my elbows. "It's my cock. What else would it be?" I asked scornfully.

"Since when do ye have a cock?!" He barked.

"Birth I would assume." I said darkly.

Brom paced in a tight line at the edge of the bed. He stopped long enough to give me a hard look. "Yer a lad then."

"Yes." I said.

"And ye jes thought ye'd keep it to yerself?"

"My gender is my business." I countered.

"No. Not in this case." He pointed an accusatory finger at me. "Why, why would ye let me call ye lass? Pretty? why would ye let me say all those things? Why would ye let me fuck ye?!" He began pacing again.

I suddenly felt too vulnerable, too naked, emotionally and physically both. I reached over to the edge of the bed to grab the dress I had been wearing but Brom snatched it away from me and threw it onto the nearby table.

"What do ye think yer doin'?" He snarled.

"Getting dressed and getting out." I said.

"Ye haven't even apologized to me." He said. As I watched him I could see he wasn't angry anymore, not really. It was something much worse, and harder for me to deal with.

"I'm sorry." I said honestly.

"I don't even know who ye are!" He blurted out. "Ye've been lying to me since we met! I-I shared everything with ye! And ye..." He looked away from me and to the floor. "Ye made me look a fool. Ye shamed me." His voice was choked with emotion.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled it this time. "I never wanted to hurt you, Brom! You're the best thing to happen in my life! I'm the fool, me! Obviously! How could anyone ever want to hurt someone like you?" I was wailing by this point.

He sat at the far side of the bed with his broad back to me. "Why would ye lead me on like this?" He asked.

"Because I've never felt this way about anyone before! I..." I swallowed hard, this would be difficult for me to finally say. "I was falling in love with you too! By the time I realized what had happened it was too late. I didn't know how to tell you." Tears continued down my face in tiny rivers.

"I would never lie to ye, Khel, and I never did." He said in a small voice.

I had betrayed him completely. There was nothing left to say, but it didn't stop me from awkwardly trying.

"You fell in love with me, didn't you? My voice, my personality? You were never in love with my gender right?" I asked through sobs.

"That's not fair." He said. "You can't twist this around and make it my fault." He still had his back to me. "I'm just some stupid dwarf who was able to entertain ye fer a week while ye were on the road." He stood then and moved over to the small table. He picked up my dress and tossed it onto the bed next to me.

"Ye can leave. I won't stop ye again." He wouldn't even look at me.

I quickly dressed and headed to the bedroom entryway. I looked back at him. He was facing this direction and I could see that he had been silently crying. He hadn't wanted me to see.

"I'm sorry." I said, for the last time. "I do love you, Brom. I'll never forget my feelings for you, or what I've done to you." Tears still coursed down my face as I started to leave.

I heard him say something quietly behind me. "What?" I called back to him.

"I was going to ask ye to live here with me." He said, still quietly. He looked up at me and I could see the pain in his face. The pain I had caused this wonderful man. "And ye, ye broke my heart."

He barely managed the last word before he was wracked by sobs.

It was too much for me, all of it, and I wasn't equipped. I fled from his home.

I didn't stop running until I had reached the perceived safety of my own room. I cried into my pillow. I felt so worthless, so pathetic. Nothing had gone the way I intended. What had I expected to happen? Of course Brom felt betrayed, the person he had fallen love with... thought he had fallen in love with, didn't even respect him enough to be honest with him. I was so ashamed. I let the tears flow.

Time passed, I'm not sure how long, it must have been several hours because eventually there came a knock at my door.

"Please go away." I croaked.

The door opened a moment later and my father Joren stepped inside. He was at my side within seconds, wiping the matted hair from my forehead where I lay. He sat on the bed next to me.

"Son, what's wrong?" He asked in a parental tone. "Did that dwarf do something to hurt you?"

I turned my face to look at him. The tears seemed to have stopped for the time being and I said, "No, dad. Quite the opposite. He loved me and I broke his heart." I feared I was about to start crying again.

Joren looked at me for a long time. "It seems to me that you love him too." He said.

"I do. But it-it's complicated." I said.

"Is this something you could work out with him?" He asked thoughtfully.

"No." I replied with a heavy sigh. "Even if I wanted to. He wanted me to stay here, but I couldn't. I'd miss my life too much." I was shocked by my own words but they were the truth. Even if Brom had fully accepted me, I didn't want to be stuck down here, in one place. My life was in the troupe, traveling the world performing on stage.

"Perhaps it's for the best then." Joren said soothingly.

"Perhaps." I echoed.

It was difficult to hear, but Joren was usually right about these things. He had lived a long time and had many relationships before he married Vahn. Still, the thought of never seeing Brom again, not having him greet me at my door everyday... I would miss it terribly.

"No one has ever made me feel like this, dad. I don't know what to do." I gave him a searching look.

My father gave me a grimace which turned into an awkward, but understanding smile. "Khel. You're young, you'll likely have many great loves in your life. I know how you must be feeling, but in time it will pass, I promise you." He placed a comforting hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and felt a little better.

"You're strong. You're Vahn's and my son. Tomorrow we'll all have grass under our feet and clear blue skies over our heads." He smiled at me. I gave a weak smile back. I too had missed the world above ground.

"But for now," Joren said as he stood. "We have one last performance to give the dwarves and you're the male lead."

I had nearly forgotten. The play, Saelia and Yava, was my favorite, and always the one I looked forward to performing the most.

"I don't know if I can." I said shakily.

"Well that's up to you." Said Joren as he reached my wagon door. "But I know on the stage, you can be someone else. I think it would do you good to focus on something else. Maybe even use these feelings in the finale? Up to you, son. We start in fifteen minutes." He closed the door quietly behind him as he left.