Kinky Sex and Pop Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, "Well, no judgment from me."

"Thanks Guns."

We were quiet for a few seconds.

She looked into my eyes and smirked, "So did you like it?"

I grinned, "Yes, yes I did."

"Me too," she said winking.

"And on that note, as fun as that was and impressed as I am with all your 'assets,'" I said making my own air quotes. "We both know that has to be the end of this flirting. I'm still your boss, and even in the civilian world, this kind of thing is a bad idea."

She shrugged and walked away. I watched her go. Despite my last comment I was silently imagining her in the skimpy outfit she wore to dance. Once she got to the back door of our office to go clean up she looked over her shoulder. Our eyes met for a moment, then she turned away and walked inside.

*****

(Ochoa)

"So nice of you to join us," I said at our weekly meeting.

He said he was running late due to some craziness in his neighborhood and had gotten here just in time. Key officers and civilians had already taken their chairs.

Our commanding officer looked up at him, "Everything good Gunny Wolfe?"

He nodded, "Yes sir, just dealing with my neighbor's shenanigans."

Lighthearted laughs played across the room.

"Almost had to call Ochoa here and let her know to brief without me," he said.

Another Marine laughed, "Must be nice to have a second that can do your job."

"Don't judge me, I train them well," he laughed.

Everybody grinned but my eyes were wide and I'm sure I had a stunned expression. My mind was racing, this was insane.

The next two hours flew by as briefings were given and everybody gave information. A few times he looked over but I studiously ignored him. I checked my iPhone a few times, looking up some things. Despite being distracted, when I was asked questions I gave short, insightful answers.

When he gave his portion of the briefing, I studied him. I'd been attracted to him from the start. He was in his late twenties, with intense brown eyes and dark brown hair cut to military regulations. He had a lean, muscular body with rugged good looks. His friend was a little better looking in a pretty boy way but I'd been fascinated with Wolfe from the start.

He had this quiet authority and inner strength. I'd seen him in action, he was one of those types that was secure in himself, he didn't need to be the center of attention. He knew what he was capable of.

After I got over my embarrassment at his seeing me dance, I'd been secretly thrilled. He'd gotten pretty handsy that night as he'd drank more and it'd been kind of fun. Enough that something might have happened in the right circumstances. It was strange, most of the time when customers touched me it was mechanical, his touch had excited me.

When I walked around the shop, knowing he'd seen me in my panties was a thrill. Sometimes I caught him staring at me and by the look in his eyes I knew he was picturing me in my underwear. It turned me on.

After the meeting ended, we all went back to our respective shops. He walked into his office and took a seat.

Seconds later I walked in and closed the door.

Eyes bright, I stared at him.

After a minute without speaking he asked, "Uhmm, something I can do for you?"

"I know you."

Confused he answered, "I would hope so, we've been working together for months now."

Excitedly I said, "No, I know you. I know who you are."

He shook his head, "Okay, I'm lost."

"My Neighbor's Shenanigans, Don't Judge Me, The Marine Bodyguard, The Sex Survey, for the record, loved that one."

Eyes wide, he froze.

"Uhmmm, I... I don't know what..."

"Oh yes you do. Don't lie to me," I said.

He shook his head again.

I nodded yes and said, "There is way too much of you in your stories. Or how many Gunny's own as many motorcycles as you and are going to law school?"

Looking away, he whispered, "Not... Not sure what you're talking about."

I'm sure his denial sounded lame even to him.

"Guns, you're thinking I'm trying to embarrass you. I'm not. I'm one of your biggest fans."

Facing me he frowned, "Wha..."

"Oh my god, I've been a fan of your work forever."

His mouth dropped open...

"I've even written you an email before, under the name, naked_little_girl," I said.

His eyes went wide, "Uhmmm."

"I've wanted to try and write my own stories but I'm too scared. I even loved the Savage as Fuck series. It was a little dark at first but I could see you trying to stretch your characters in it."

Sighing, his shoulders slumped, he said, "I'd really prefer this didn't get around."

"I knew it," I cried. I could see he was a little worried about my discovery so I added, "I promise I'd never say a thing."

"Thank you."

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm about to go all fan girl on you. I've loved your writing forever," I gushed.

He looked around the room, not wanting to meet my eyes, "This is pretty awkward."

"Why?"

He looked up, "Well, these stories show a bit more of me than I comfortable with most people knowing."

"Gunny, why do you think I'm a fan? There are more than 100,000 stories to choose from, you've wrote like 20. I read about stuff I like."

"That's still embarrassing."

I rolled my eyes and took on a condescending expression, "First, you have literally seen me in my underwear. Second, by telling you that your stories are what I like I'm telling you we have the same interests."

He looked startled, "Oh yeah."

"Let me be blunt, bondage, exhibitionism, taking pictures. All that is stuff I'm very much into."

He quickly passed from uncomfortable to intrigued, "Really?"

I gave him another patronizing look, then ignoring him I pulled out my iPhone and tapped a few buttons. Then I turned it around and showed it to him. It had a picture of me.

"Wow."

The picture showed me with my hands and feet tied together behind my back in a tight hogtie. I was laughing and the only thing I was wearing was a black g-string. There was a cute brown-haired girl behind me in red bra and panties fixing the rope around my hands and feet, she was laughing too.

"Oh damn," he said.

I tapped the screen and a new pic came up. I was still hogtied but this one had a guy in a selfie pose right in front of me with both us girls in the background.

I tapped the screen again. This pic had me by myself, I was still tied but I'd turned to my side while struggling and exposed my tits. My nipples were hard and I had a playful grin on my face.

He blew out a breath and looked up at me in a new light.

I leaned back and turned my iPhone around, tapping a few buttons again then I put it into my pocket.

"Wow," he said. "That's... interesting."

"That's what happens when you lose at strip poker with your girlfriend and her boyfriend."

"They took pictures and let you go?"

I looked up in fake innocence, "Not exactly, I maaayyyy have had to give some oral to get free."

"You gave your friends boyfriend a blowjob?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, him too."

He stared disbelieving, then whispered, "Wait, are you serious? Both?"

"Yeah. Little bitch found out how ticklish I was and the next thing I remember was screaming bloody murder as she tortured me and I offered to give head to both of them."

"Wow."

"Yeah, it was kind of hot."

"Was that all?"

I shrugged and winked, at the same time his iPhone buzzed a text. He picked it up, I'd sent him all three pictures. He looked back at me.

I could see indecision cross his face, "Look, I mean it's cool that we have the same interests and stuff but I probably shouldn't have these pictures."

I shrugged, "So delete them."

He swallowed and looked at them again.

I laughed, I knew he wouldn't delete them despite his protests, "I won't tell anybody if you keep them. You already have one of my secrets, now you'll have another."

"Well, you have one of mine too."

I shrugged again, standing up I walked to the door, "If you ever want to take some pics of me like that yourself..."

He looked into my eyes for a while, with a sigh he said, "As much as that interests me we both know we can't do something like that."

I raised an eyebrow, "If you say so."

"I do."

I stared at him, "We'll see."

I left his office but as I peeked back, I saw him staring at his phone. I knew he wouldn't delete them. It had all hit me when he said my neighbors' shenanigans. That was also the title of one of his best stories. After that he'd said another title and I'd been positive. I knew who he was. I hadn't been lying. I loved all his stories and when reading them it was easy to see his interests. The mini crush I had on him doubled instantly.

I don't know what it was about him, but I wanted him. Not for a night or a short time, I really wanted him. It was going to take some effort because he was right. I was his subordinate and any relationship between us would be frowned upon, to say the least.

I didn't care.

The understanding I gained into him because of his writing was crazy. I knew what he wanted. I had a burning desire to be tied up by him, to have him take naked pictures of me. To go somewhere and drop my clothes in public so he could take pictures. The thoughts sent shivers up my spine and turned my nipples hard from anticipation.

I got back to my office and took a seat. I didn't move, I just sat there. I imagined what it would feel like to have him tie me up. To stretch my arms and legs to the corners of his bed. To be naked and helpless, to be gagged. To feel his weight on top of me as he entered me and be unable to do anything as he took me, used me, all for his pleasure.

I loved to be spanked. I wanted him to bend me over and turn my ass red. I wanted to walk by his side afterward and feel the heat, the pain on my ass. I wanted to pass by other Marines knowing they were oblivious to the fact that the man next to me had just owned my ass in an indescribably erotic and intimate way. That my butt was red and on fire as we walked to the chow hall together and nobody would know. Or even better, that maybe his friend would know and be with us. That he'd watched as I was bent over, humiliated and spanked. Then we'd all go eat together as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

I shifted in my chair. I thought about what it would be like to kneel before him, to wrap my lips around his shaft. To lick him. I squeezed my legs together tight. I needed to quit thinking about this or I'd slip my hands down my underwear and start playing with myself.

Still, it's a bad idea to date the boss.

Challenge accepted.

*****

(Wolfe)

One Friday afternoon Michaels dropped by my shop toward the end of the day. It was just me, Ochoa and a few Marines. At this point I'd told him about Ochoa stripping, when he'd paid attention in the light, he realized I wasn't lying. I'd mentioned we had the same interests and he'd bugged me about how I knew. I had to do some quick thinking and came up with a lie about talking to her while she danced for me. By previous conversations and ex-girlfriends, he knew I had a thing for tying a girl down and that I loved when they flashed in public.

Now every time he saw her, I could see him mentally undressing her. He was a bit of a playboy and I privately felt a twinge of jealousy every time he talked to her. I could tell by his stance and facial expressions that he was trying to be charming. I knew it was impossible for me to date her but I didn't like the idea of her dating him either, best friend or not.

"Hey Wolfe, let's do dinner tonight," he cried out as soon as he entered the door and saw me.

I looked up from my conversation with one of my Marines, "Where?"

He shrugged, "Let's change it up from a steakhouse, let's do sushi or something."

I eyed him, "That's random."

"Come on, it'll be my treat. I still owe you for your birthday a few weeks back."

Ochoa's head snapped up, "When was your birthday?"

I shook my head but Michaels answered, "Week before last."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

With a laugh I said, "Yeah, that's not happening, nobody around here needs to know how old I am."

Michaels laughed and she narrowed her eyes.

I walked away and the rest of the day passed without incident.

The following Monday I was working in my office when Ochoa walked in.

"Morning Gunny."

I looked up, "Morning."

She left the door to my office open but looked around to make sure nobody was close by.

"Got you a birthday present."

I eyed her.

She took out her cell and tapped some buttons. A second later my phone buzzed. I checked my texts, there were three selfies in front of a full-length mirror in what I assumed was her bedroom. The first was a full backside shot naked. The second was a matching naked frontal shot, her dark racing stripe visible. The third was another front side with her pussy bare and shaved.

My eyes went wide and I swallowed, "I uh... I thought we agreed this was a bad idea," I stuttered.

She shrugged, "For the record, I never agreed to that, but hey, you can delete them anytime you want."

I stuttered, "Uh, yeah. Uhmm."

"I just wanted to get your opinion, which do you like better, racing stripe or bare?"

I looked at her, "You're killing me, you know that, right?"

She grinned, "Like I said, go ahead and delete them if you want."

Swallowing, I said, "We'll see."

"So which do you like better?"

I glared at her but she just kept smirking at me, finally with a sigh I looked at both pictures closely.

"To be blunt, I like them both equally. It would just depend on my mood at the time to which I'd prefer."

She nodded, "Good to know."

"No, not good to know," I said. "In fact, that is very bad for you to know."

"Reread your stories this weekend, they're really hot."

"It's like you aren't even listening to me," I mumbled. Out loud I said, "Won't your boyfriend be upset if he knew you sent these to me?"

"I don't have a boyfriend, I took these just for you."

Our eyes met, neither of us said a word.

I looked away first.

"Tell me something," she said.

"What?"

"Gunny Michaels, does he know about me?"

A flash of jealousy hit me, but before I could respond she cried out, "Oh my god, I saw that."

"Saw what?"

"Your face."

"What about my face?"

"You got a little mad there, you got jealous."

"What? No I didn't."

"And now your eyes shifted," she cried out.

Smiling, she said, "Oh my god, you do like me."

"What? I do not."

"Then why are you jealous?"

"I'm not," I emphasized.

She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

I sighed and looked away, "Shut up. It doesn't change anything."

She bent over the desk and grabbed my chin, "I'm not interested in your player best friend."

I looked at her, "Really?"

She nodded.

Confused I asked, "Then why did you ask about him?"

"I just wondered if you talked about me to him, if you showed him my pictures?"

Warily I said, "We've talked but I haven't showed him anything. He does kind of remember you from the strip bar after I pointed it out."

She nodded, smiling, "You should show him my pics, I know you'd like that."

"You think you know me?" I challenged.

She straightened up, "Not completely, but as for some of your turn-ons, yes. I know you very well, it shows in your writing."

Not saying anything I narrowed my eyes.

She raised a hand and ticked her fingers off as she said, "Definite thing for tying a girl up. Like to take pictures. I'm sure if we did date, you'd ask for them all the time while I was at work or something. You like your girl to be seen, especially by certain close friends."

I held up a hand, "Let's stop there. I really don't want to hear you list all my likes in public."

"My point it, if you want to show him the pictures I sent you, you can."

I eyed her, "You wouldn't mind?"

She shrugged, "You're not the only one who gets turned on by the thought. I think it would be hot."

I scratched my chin, "I'll make sure he sees these."

She turned to leave, when she got to the door, she looked over her shoulder at me, "I've told you before, if you ever want to take some tied up pictures of me, all you have to do is ask."

I immediately got hard and shifted in my seat.

Her eyes flicked down as she noted the movement, a small smile crossed her face and she pulled her hands behind her back and crossed her wrists.

"I look sexy as fuck when I'm hogtied and gagged."

My jaw dropped and she walked out the door.

*****

I decided to hold a barbeque for July 4th at my house for the Marines. I invited everybody and knew from past experience that most would show up. My house had a pool so everybody knew to bring swimwear. The night before I went to the store and bought a ton of meat, skirt steak and kielbasa. The Marines were going to bring all the sides and sodas. I had gathering's before so everyone knew it was bring your own beer, I had a pretty good liquor stash but wasn't much of a beer drinker.

I'd taken a shower and put the steaks in some marinade and was relaxing in my living room on the couch while reading a book. It was late morning but I didn't expect anybody until noon so I was a little surprised when the doorbell rang.

I went to the entry and opened the door to find Ochoa standing there wearing a spaghetti strap white summer dress and holding a full plastic shopping bag.

My surprise must've shown because she said, "I know I'm a little early but after I went to the grocery store I didn't want to go back home and I needed to get some of this in the freezer."

She held up the bag, "Besides some chips, I got ice cream sandwiches."

I nodded and opened the door while stepping aside. She happily swaggered inside and paused to look at my layout before heading to the kitchen. Once there she pulled the chips out and set them on the counter then took the ice cream over to my fridge. Bending at the waist she opened my bottom freezer compartment and stashed it.

I watched her work and it was hard not to pay attention to her muscular thighs and the fact that her dress was very short. I could just make out her butt cheeks as she happily swayed back and forth. After a few seconds I realized that she should have stood up by now but instead stayed bent over and swaying her ass.

"Everything good?"

She glanced over her shoulder at me, "Everything is fine."

As she stood up, she smirked at me, I had the distinct impression that she had stayed like that to give me a long look.

She looked around, "You going to give me the grand tour now?"

I nodded and then took her around my two-bedroom house. My kitchen was white granite counters with dark wood cabinets. I did everything in dark wood and darker colors. I liked maroon and sapphire tones on my fabrics with light gray on my furniture.

Eventually we ended at my room. She looked around my bedroom and raised an eyebrow as she noticed my rumpled sheets.

"What? The rest of my house is perfect. I just don't waste time making my bed."

She held up her hands in a playful surrender, "I wasn't judging."

She moved away from me and walked around the bed, glancing back and forth at me and the frame.

"Nice strong bed frame you have here, very sturdy," she smirked.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Yes it is."

My bed was a dark walnut wood frame with slats at the head and the end. My comforter was sapphire blue with silver trim and my sheets were an identical sapphire blue. I had matching walnut night stands on either side with a small drawer and cabinet on each.

"So this where the magic happens?" she asked.

Once again I sighed, "I'm not answering that."

She nodded but her little smirk never wavered.

She got to the opposite side and stopped, casually she opened one of the nightstand drawers.

I glared at her, "You need to stay out of there."

She turned to me as she used one finger to lift a pair of leather cuffs out.