Kinky Sex and Pop Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we have here?" she asked sarcastically.

I narrowed my eyes, "You know damn well, now put them back."

Smugly she slowly swung them from her finger, "In a minute."

I wanted to run over there and snatch them away from her but that would let her know she was winning. I gritted my teeth and stayed still as she looked back into the drawer.

"Hmmm, black silk sash, more cuffs and red silk rope."

She held up each item as she spoke and looked at me while tilting her head.

I didn't say anything, but stone faced looked at her.

She eyed me for a few seconds then shrugged and looked back down.

"Oh my," she breathed.

Reaching into the drawer again she held up the ballgag, "Isn't this interesting?" With a wink she asked, "Do you think it would fit me?"

I stayed quiet.

"Should we see?"

I broke my silence with a firm, "No."

She set it back down, "Too bad, bet we'd both enjoy that."

I sighed, "You're killing me."

"I just gave you a perfect opportunity to shut me up, you passed on it."

"You know damn well how dangerous that is," I responded.

"We both know people are about to start getting here, so we couldn't do anything even if I did manage to seduce you. So I'll make you a deal, answer my questions and I'll be good while our Marines are here."

I eyed her.

"Best deal you're going to get from me."

I rolled my eyes, "You promise?"

Grinning because she knew she'd won, "Of course."

With a sigh I said, "Fine."

Giving a small squeal of excitement she clapped her hands, "Let's see what else we have here."

She reached in and pulled forth a slim bright pink vibrator, "Ohhh, I like this. Who'd you get this for?"

"Actually, the gag and vibrator are new," I said. "Last girlfriend took the previous ones with her, figured I wanted to be prepared if somebody new came in my life."

She nodded and set it down. Still smiling and glancing at me, she pulled my sheets and comforter to a semi-straightened position.

"So, if you were to tie me up, how would you do it?"

I stayed quiet and stared at her.

"You promised to answer my questions."

"Why do you have to torment me? There has to be a ton of guys hitting on you, you are incredibly beautiful. Why do you like teasing me?"

This time she stayed quiet for a minute.

Finally she said, "The mind."

"The mind?" I repeated questioningly.

"Everybody thinks the face or the body is the most significant thing they can offer. It's not. They're fun to look at but it can get old real fast if the mind is lacking. You're good looking and your mind is what really turns me on. Not just your stories, but your authority, the way you handle yourself, your humor."

Stunned by her admission I didn't know what to say. So I just nodded to the bed.

"IF," I said, emphasizing the word, "I was to tie you up, it'd be spread-eagle."

Eyes locking onto mine she slowly moved onto the bed and centered herself. Then she stretched her arms and legs toward each corner.

"So this is how I'd look?" she breathed. "All helpless, I'd be squirming and struggling."

I was breathing heavy now, "Yes," I whispered.

Eyes bright, she replied, "I'd put up a fight as you took off all my clothes, maybe you'd have to get your friend Gunny Michaels to help. Would you do that?"

"Is that what you'd want?"

"Like I said before, I think we have the same interests. I love being seen. It'd be very sexy if you and your best friend stripped me naked and tied me down. Would you do that for me?"

I swallowed and gave a small nod.

Groaning she said, "God, that be so sexy, the two of you pinning me down. Taking off all my clothes while I resisted, tying me up completely naked. I'd want you to gag me, I'd want you both to take pictures of me. Just the thought of you both at the edge of the bed laughing and drinking a beer, watching me as I struggled. I swear I'd orgasm the second you touched me."

She kept her arms and legs spread but shifted in pretend thrashing. As she did, her hips thrust up and I saw black silk over her mound. She was watching my face as she moaned and squirmed.

"Would you tease me with the vibrator?"

"I probably wouldn't tease you. I'd probably put it on high then use that silk sash and find some way to wrap it around you and keep it pressed to your clit."

"Oh my god," she cried. Keeping her legs spread, she grabbed the bottoms of her dress and scrunched it up in both hands exposing her black silk panties.

"I'd be humping the air and you'd both be watching me. God, I can orgasm multiple times with a vibrator. I'd be going wild. How long would you keep me like that?"

"Until you couldn't move and were a sweating, heaving mess."

She pulled up her dress up to her stomach as her head arched back.

"Christ, I'm about to cum just thinking about it."

One of her hands reached down and cupped her mound, pressing her palm against pussy.

"Wha... What else would you do?"

"I'd be teasing you, caressing your nipples or making you beg. Then I'd ask you."

"Ask me what?" she cried.

"Who's pussy is this?"

Her eyes glazed and used her other hand to cup her tits, "Jesus Christ, I'd love that. Would you do that in front of Gunny Michaels?"

Shaking my head in exasperation, "Yes, because I know you'd love it."

"Do it now, please. Please ask me."

She bit her lip as she writhed on the bed. This was a little farther than I planned but I knew I was semi-safe. Too many people were coming over too soon, we couldn't do anything. Against my better judgement I did what she wanted.

"Who's pussy is this?" I rumbled.

"Yours baby."

"Not good enough, say it right."

She groaned, "This pussy is your's papi, all your's."

We looked at each other, her eyes smoldered as she slowly gyrated on the bed.

Stroking herself she said, "You could do it right now you know."

Swallowing I asked, "What?"

"Tie me to the bed spread-eagle. Nobody has to know I'm here. You could strip me naked and keep me here all afternoon. Put the gag in my mouth, just come up and check on me every hour or so. You could do whatever you wanted. Just fuck me, it wouldn't have to be slow, just use me like you want and leave. Go back to the party."

I closed my eyes.

She slipped her hands under her panties and started rubbing herself, "Mmmm, that'd be so hot. You could bring Michaels up here and show me off. Let him see me all bound to your bed, horny and helpless. You could take me as many times as you wanted to today. Then when the last one left just untie me and I'd leave. I wouldn't say a word."

I was a heartbeat from doing like she asked. I fought to control myself.

Reaching over I grabbed her hands and pulled them away from her body. Her eyes snapped to mine and she gave a weak struggle.

"No more," I said.

"But I was about to cum," she pleaded.

Just then my doorbell rang, I looked away then back at her.

"Fuck," she said in frustration. "Couldn't wait another five fucking minutes."

I pulled her to standing as she glared at me, pointing to the bathroom I told her, "Go get straightened up. I'll get the door."

She rolled her eyes, but walked to the door. On a whim I gave her a swat on the ass.

"And behave."

She flipped me off as she walked away.

I went and got the door and ushered in the few Marines that had shown up. Over the next hour or two the rest of the shop arrived. Soon everyone was in swim trunks and bikini's and having a good time.

The only slight problem was when Ochoa came out of the bathroom in a black thong bikini. I suddenly realized it wasn't her panties I saw while she was on my bed but her swimsuit.

Her top was a triangle tie string and the bottoms were a tiny thong.

Since he was my best friend and single, I'd invited Gunny Michaels to show up. We were both in the kitchen when she came out and went to the fridge to grab a Corona beer.

"Holy shit," Michaels said.

Lifting the beer to her lips she turned to face us. After a good chug, she said, "What?"

"Really?" I asked. "A thong?"

"Hey, get used to it. We're allowed to post pictures in our lingerie on Instagram, wear thong bikinis, and if someone can't deal with it, it's a reflection of them, not me."

Michaels shrugged, "She's got a point. I know a ton of Marines that post pictures in their underwear online every day."

I sighed, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Besides, it sure is fun to look at," Michaels said.

We joined the rest of the group and went and relaxed by the pool and ate. Since the junior ranks sometimes had a hard time being themselves in front of us, Michaels and I excused ourselves to go inside.

We were relaxing in the kitchen drinking when she walked in the back door and joined us.

Hopping up on my center island facing us but with her back to the backyard she asked me to fix her a drink.

"What do you want?" I asked.

She nodded at my drink, "What's that?"

"Crown and coke."

"That works."

I took out a crystal cut glass and began to make her a drink.

"So I hear my boy is playing hard to get," Michaels said.

She laughed, "Is that right?"

"Knock it off, you know why it's a bad idea," I said looking at Michaels and handing her the drink.

She took a sip, then said, "He is though. Got to admit, it's kind of sexy."

"I already told him he needs to put out."

"Stop it," I said to Michaels. Then looking at Ochoa, "And you, you promised to behave today."

She gave a fake "What'd I do look," then said, "He started it, I just came in to get a drink."

"You both know damn well it's a bad idea to sleep with a subordinate. It's not like I don't want to, believe me.

They just looked at me, then they looked at each other.

"So when we going to see your tits again?" Michaels asked.

"Madre dios," I muttered. "It's like he's not even listening."

She giggled and shrugged, "That's up to your boy, he can take my top off anytime he wants."

"Is that right?" Michaels said looking at me.

I raised a hand, "No, not happening."

She nodded, "Yep, he just has to do it himself."

"Dude, come on, she's offering to show her boobs."

"You don't want to know what else I offered him today," she muttered as she took a drink.

Michaels raised an eyebrow.

"We're not going there," I said sternly.

He held up his hands, "Okay, okay, I get it. I agree it's not the smartest move in the world to hook up with your assistant. I'll make you a deal. I promise I'll quit giving you a hard time today if you get her to flash her tits."

"What?! Are you kidding me?"

"She just said 'as long as you do it.'"

Ochoa looked at us smiling, she put an ice cube in her mouth and crunched on it as she straightened and pushed her chest out. Looking over her shoulder she watched to see if anybody was coming in then turned back to us.

"If you did it right now, nobody would even know," Michaels said.

He pointed outside, "Look, the coast is clear."

"And if somebody walks in?"

"She has her back to them, she could just shift and I would move to casually block them. By the time she got her top straight nobody would even know."

I shook my head, "We are not doing this. If we get caught the Marines will talk."

I held up a hand, "And before you ask, I'm definitely not going in the back room with her and us together. I'm not going to allow that rumor either."

"Look, if we do it quick, nobody will know. Think of it this way, you're right, she can't do it long or we'll get caught. If you do this, I promise I'll quit bugging you for the rest of the day."

I looked back and forth at them. I really was trying to be good but she was so damn sexy. I knew I should put my foot down and tell them to both knock it off. I'm sure if I was serious he'd quit pushing the issue.

Still, letting them "talk" me into this, my will was starting to break.

"You'll both behave?"

"Promise," Michaels said.

Ochoa shrugged, "I already promised, he started this, not me."

"And I have to do this?"

She dropped her voice to a whisper and looked at me with steel in her eyes, "I already told you today, this pussy is yours. If you want to show me off, then you have to do it."

I walked over to her, I stole a quick glance out the back to make sure nobody was coming in for the moment. Looking over at Michaels he was watching us intently. I brought a hand to the front triangles of her top as she looked into my eyes. With my index fingers I hooked the fabric and pushed them out to the sides of her tits, exposing them.

I knew this was crossing a line but I couldn't help myself as I grazed her nipples with my thumbs, teasing them. A small smile crossed her face and I stepped back. Michaels and I leaned against the counter as she pushed her chest out.

"Happy?" she asked.

Her tits were large with small light brown nipples that were hard and at attention. Having had my face in them I knew they were firm and incredibly soft at the same time. I had an irresistible urge to cup them and play with them but I stayed where I was.

Michaels nodded and pulled out his phone, he looked at her questioningly and she tilted her head down. With that permission he took a picture.

"Make sure to send him a copy," she said. Then looking at me she asked, "No comment from you?"

"You know damn well I'm already half in love with you."

She raised an eyebrow, "Only half?"

"While I'm still your boss, yes, half."

She narrowed her eyes, "Hmph, we'll have to see if I can fix that."

"Him being your boss or him being half in love?" Michaels asked.

"Yes," she said.

I looked up and saw a few Marines walking toward the door, I cleared my throat and she casually brought her hands up pretending to stretch and covered her tits back up. She picked up her glass and took a drink as they walked inside laughing and talking.

Nobody gave any us weird looks or said anything as they came into the kitchen to get refills on drinks so I assumed they didn't notice. Soon more came in, putting stuff in trash, getting more food. I could tell Michaels was hoping for another chance for her to flash us but the moment passed and we never got another chance.

I motioned to them and we followed them back outside. I tried to be professional, but in the moments she wasn't looking I would catch myself watching her. The problem was she had a sixth sense about it, almost every time she'd look around and meet my gaze. Once when she was at the cooler outside, she'd bent over to grab some ice for her drink, I couldn't help it. In the pretend to get more food I crossed by her and my thighs lightly brushed her ass. She didn't react but a few seconds later as I was grabbing some chips for my plate, she stood next to me and crossed my body getting a new plate on my opposite side. Her tits pressed into my arm, when I looked at her she studiously ignored me. We both went and found seats with a few people between us, but as I ate I looked at her again and she gave me a wink.

I didn't want to push my luck so I refrained from any more moments the rest of the day. Toward the end I was hoping she'd stay longer, despite my denials I wanted to be alone with her, even if I didn't do anything.

Sadly, as everybody else started to leave she did too. I was clearing the backyard and only a few of them were left. Michaels had passed out on my living room couch from too much alcohol. I followed everybody in and said goodbyes. She ducked into the bathroom and changed back into her sundress while I cleaned up trash from the party.

A few minutes passed and she called out she was leaving, I came behind her to walk her to the door. She stole a quick glance around and saw nobody close. Lifting her dress from the back she flashed me her bare ass.

"Behave," I growled, but when she looked at me I smiled and so did she.

At the door she looked around again, seeing the coast clear she leaned up and gave me a quick peck on the lips before I could respond.

I shook my head and laughed as she turned and walked away.

Later I was getting ready for bed and went to my bedroom. On the center of my bed was her black thong bikini bottom.

*****

One week in the office, Ochoa and I were doing an inventory on the shop gear.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" Ochoa asked as she checked off items while I verified serial numbers.

"Michaels and I were supposed to do a guy thing this weekend. We're going to take the bikes out."

"Ohhh, that sounds fun."

I nodded, "What about you?"

"Plans fell through and I don't feel like working."

"Bummer," I said.

"Where you guys going?"

"Figured we'd take the bikes out, head up the coast, maybe roll over, cruise the mountains."

"Oh my god, that sounds so fun. I want to go," she cried.

"Uhmmm, well I can't really invite you," I said.

She frowned, "Why not?"

"This is awkward, uhmmm, well it's supposed to be a guy weekend. I didn't make the plans, he did."

"Would you care if I came?"

I shrugged, "Not really."

"So if I get Michaels to agree you'd be good with that?"

I nodded and looked at the time on my cell phone, "As a matter of fact he should be here any minute, we're going to lunch to plan the details."

We stopped just as he walked in. She asked to go to lunch with us and he agreed. I stayed quiet about her reasons. I didn't want to be mean, I'd let Michaels tell her no. I liked Ochoa a lot but I knew Michaels would have no problem shooting down her request. I knew he didn't want any girls around because he most likely wanted to go bar hopping and try to pick up chicks. I always went along but never got into the random one-night stand thing.

I wasn't a prude but I tended to like to know my bed mates longer than 24 hours.

We went to the chowhall and got our food and took a booth in a corner.

"So I hear you have a boys trip planned this weekend," Ochoa said.

Michaels nodded.

"Any chance a girl could come along?"

"Naw chica, this is male bonding time, maybe next time."

Ochoa didn't say anything else. After a few minutes Michaels got up to get a refill on his drink.

"Sorry," I said after he was gone.

"Oh, it's not over yet," she said. "I will be going on that trip."

I frowned, "Yeah but..."

She held up her hand to silence me, "It's funny. I've reread all your stories a bunch of times, it's a real thrill when you know the author personally. But what's really interesting is that it gives you ideas. You had a scenario about a guy weekend in your series, 'Don't Judge Me.' Remember that?"

I frowned in thought, "Yeah," I said slowly.

"Think hard, you'll get there."

Michaels came back just then and Ochoa said, "So I've been thinking about your little boys' trip."

Michaels nodded, I was still trying to figure out what she was talking about. I mentally ran through the story, and then it hit me. Oh damn, Michaels might be ruthless, but he had a definite weakness toward naked women.

"And I was wondering if you'd agree to let me go if I agreed that at all times while we were in the hotel room, I'd be naked?"

His eyes flew open, "Excuse me?"

I glared at her, she glanced at me but looked back at Michaels and continued.

"You heard me, any time we're in the hotel room I won't wear any clothes."

"Seriously?" Michaels asked.

She nodded.

He looked at me and I shrugged.

Turning back to her he stuck out his hand, "Fuck it girl, you got a deal."

She shook it, "That does not mean sex, just so you know."

He nodded once, "No problem, no sex but no clothes either."

They shook.

"Deal," he said.

"Deal," she replied.

Later on, we were back at the office and finishing the inventory.

"You know, as I recall in my story the girls agreed to wear only panties in order to be allowed on the guy vacation," I said.

She smirked, "Yeah, I know. Figured I needed to up the stakes so your friend would jump on it."