Kinky Sex and Pop Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed quiet but made sure she saw me roll my eyes.

I was torn. I knew this was a bad idea. There is no way I can get involved with my subordinate but I was much happier than I should be about her going.

Suddenly I had a sick thought, tentatively I asked, "You riding with him or me?"

She looked over at me and we locked eyes, "I'll always ride with you."

The thought should not have made me happy, but it did.

Ochoa showed up at my house at Saturday morning ready to roll dressed in tight blue jeans, black ankle boots, and a black corset top. She braided her hair and was wearing dark sunglasses. Michaels and I were wearing blue jeans and black t-shirts under our cuts. We loaded up the few things we wanted to bring in our saddlebags and hit the road.

The day was beautiful with light cloud cover and a perfect temperature. We rode for the morning, stopped for lunch, then rode again in the afternoon. We'd done a ride up the coast and through the mountains.

We'd previously booked a double bed suite and when we stopped, we offloaded our gear and checked in. I dropped onto the bed to relax and claim the one I wanted.

Michaels was eyeing Ochoa as we got settled and I knew what he was thinking.

Apparently, Ochoa did too. After a couple of seconds, she looked at both of us.

"Okay, I don't mind stripping right now, but are we going to go eat soon?"

I looked at Michaels, "She's got a point, kind of useless to have her undress and dress in 20 minutes if we're going to get food."

He shrugged, "Fair enough. Let's go grab some grub then we can come relax."

We all nodded and stood up to go.

"Any chance we can get a preview?" Michaels asked.

Ochoa and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes but Ochoa said, "Fine, top or bottom?"

He held up his hands in an "I don't care motion."

Turning, Ochoa unbuttoned her pants and turned around. Pulling them down she showed us her ass, she was wearing a black g-string. After a few seconds she pulled up her jeans and put herself together.

We left the hotel and checked Yelp to find a good place to eat. I saw a small dive place nearby that had really high rating for their fish tacos. The others agreed and we went to it. We grabbed a booth inside and a small man came over to get our order in Spanish. With pointing and gestures we indicated that we wanted fish and shrimp tacos. He nodded and left bringing us back three Corona's.

I swear to god I saw a cockroach cross the floor out of the corner of my eye but we stayed and talked while they cooked our order. When we finally got our food, they were the best fish tacos I'd ever had. We all agreed that we didn't want to go see the kitchen but at the same time the tacos were the best of the best.

We finished eating and went back to the hotel. This time Ochoa smiled at Michaels as soon as she entered. She held a wry grin as he plopped on the couch and put his hands behind his head.

"Gee, I wonder what you're waiting for?"

He flashed a big grin, at the same time I grabbed the bottle of Crown Royal and coke we bought and opened them both up. Filling some glasses with ice from the mini bar I took a seat on a barstool to watch.

She looked back and forth between us, "Make mine a double."

"Me too," Michaels added.

I mixed us all drinks and handed them out, then went back to my spot.

Ochoa took a deep drink and set her glass down. She undid the laces on the front of her corset to loosen it.

With a small sigh, she shifted and took her top off, "You guys have no idea how good it feels to get out of that thing."

I laughed, "Then why wear it?"

"Because it makes the girls stand out, I quit counting how many guys I see looking at my chest when I wear this."

She paused a moment with her hands on her hips and let us look.

We'd seen them before, in the dark at her second job and at the barbeque I threw for the Marines, but now I didn't have to worry about somebody walking in. The room was well lit and she was on complete display as long as we wanted.

She took another drink and unbuttoned her pants. Teasing us she wiggled as she dragged them over her hips and down her legs. She sat on the bed and took her boots off then finished shimmying out of her jeans before tossing them on my bed. Once again she paused, now wearing only a sheer black g-string.

She turned back and forth to face each of us in turn so we could see her ass and front presented. Then she faced me and locking eyes with me hooked her thumbs in her panties and slipped them down. I looked down, she had a small patch of dark trimmed curls. She faced me for a full minute before she turned to Michaels.

"Wow," he said

She raised her hands in the air, "Ta da."

Reaching back down she grabbed her drink and swallowed the rest.

"Give me another," she said shaking her glass.

I laughed and looked at Michaels, we both raised our glasses, "Salud," we cried and finished our own drinks.

The rest of the night passed in a blur, we finished the bottle of Crown and were all very buzzed. Ochoa did a lap dance for each of us and then we each did a lap dance for her in our jeans while she laughed. We dared her to go fill up the ice bucket and she did it. We followed her down the hallway as she walked without a care. Luckily, or unluckily depending on your point of view, we didn't see anybody.

Toward the end she took a nude picture with each of us, making sure to take two, one front and one back. Then she said she wanted her own picture with all three of us. Following her we walked to the front desk where she got the clerk to take a front and backside picture between us.

After midnight we started to wind down. Everybody started to clean up and Michaels brushed his teeth before passing out. I did the same and collapsed into my bed only wearing black sport briefs. Ochoa cleaned up and came out of the bathroom and stood in front of my bed.

"So am I sleeping over here or there?" she teased, tilting her head toward Michaels.

I pulled my blankets to the side and shifted over. She slid into bed next to me as I turned off the lights.

"Do I need to leave the room?" Michaels asked.

"Shush," Ochoa said.

She lay face down and snuggled next to me while wrapping her arm around my chest. I was acutely aware of the warmth and softness of her body pressed into mine. It took a while but eventually I heard her steady breathing of slumber just before I fell asleep.

My eyes snapped open in the dark. Sometime during the night I'd shifted to my side facing her. I could barely see but the small light from the curtained window allowed me to make out the lines of our bodies and the rest of the room. She was facing me, her bare tits pressed against my chest. Michaels was snoring softly across the room. Even without light I could sense we were staring into each other's eyes.

Her hands were around my neck and softly caressing my back. I shifted my hand to her side, casually leaving it draped on her ass and upper thigh. Her fingers slowly ran back and forth across my shoulders for a minute, then I felt a slight pressure pushing down. I assumed she wanted me to shift so I moved my body down a little.

Again she caressed me for a while, moving back and forth. I was a little surprised when I felt the slight pressure pushing me down again but I adjusted and found my chin in between her breasts. She kept running her fingers soft and slow across my back and shoulders and then gave another slight nudge.

I shifted again and this time her fingers ran through my hair sending shivers up my spine. My breathing got harder as she played with my neck before giving another slight push down.

I swallowed but adjusted until my lips were at her belly button. Mouth open I breathed on her stomach and her fingers dug into my back, I heard her small intake of breath before she relaxed and stroked me, running her fingers back and forth through my hair. This time when I felt the pressure to move down she adjusted with me, coming up and inch or two as I went down a little.

She left me there for a while as she still ran her fingers over me. My neck flexed back and forth as her fingers and nails alternately traced lines over my scalp, sending shivers through my body.

Finally, I felt another slight nudge down. I moved my legs at an angle on the bed and she rolled to her back as my mouth became even with her pussy. Another shift as she spread her legs wide and left her hands on the back of my head.

This was the moment, months and months of teasing, I sensed if I backed out now I'd never get another chance, worse, I'd hurt her feelings. Neither one of these was a reason to commit but if I was honest with myself, I wanted this. I'd wanted this for a long time, I just fought myself about the rightness of the situation. Maybe it wasn't the best decision from a certain point of view, but it was the decision I was willing to live with.

A small touch pushing me forward on the back of my head and I reached my tongue out and gave her a long slow lick. I heard her sharp intake of breath and barely audible whimper as her body relaxed. I hadn't realized how tense she'd been holding herself. I knew it was in anticipation of my rejection or compliance.

Once I committed her fingers began to leisurely trace my neck and head and run through my hair as I continued to use my tongue across her mound. I took my time, slowly bringing my tongue up and down, teasing her, half inside her and half tracing her lips back and forth, top to bottom.

Letting me go, she grabbed my pillow and held it over her face as I pushed deeper with my tongue. Muffled cries came from her as she pushed her hips up and down against my face. I grabbed her hips to keep her pinned as I continued to move my tongue inside her. One hand released the pillow and snapped down to my head and pinned me there. She used as much strength as possible to press my face into her pussy as I licked her.

With a silenced cry her thighs clamped around my head, her nails dug into my head and her back arched as her body quivered. I pushed my tongue deeper inside her as her orgasm went on and on. Eventually her body relaxed and I pushed free.

Sliding up toward her I tugged the pillow away and by the dim light we entwined. Her head shifted to my side and she gave me a sharp bite on my ear.

My hands tightened on her ass and she whispered, "Our first time may be kinky, but it's not going to be in the room with your friend snoring three feet away."

Continuing, she said, "I will be spending next weekend at your house and I swear to god if you try to back out, I will kill you."

I kissed her neck and brought one hand up to run my fingers through her hair, tightening my grip I pulled her head back making her let out a small hiss.

"No more running, just remember, this ass is mine," I said as my other hand tightened on her butt.

She whimpered but didn't say a word. I released her and we shifted around so that we were spooning with her behind me, her boobs pressed to my back. She casually traced her fingers across my chest as we fell back asleep.

*****

The following Wednesday I had a weekly meeting with the base senior leaders. It was the end of the month so I was in our dress uniform, tan shirt and blue slacks.

I was a little frustrated with my Marines. Once again, the section vehicle was short on gas. This was the third week in a row that had happened. These people were driving me nuts.

After the meeting I went and filled up the tank and drove back to the office.

As soon as I got in I saw Ochoa, "Good, I'm glad you're here, you need to pass this on to your section."

I called everybody around me, "Listen up, school circle."

Everybody stopped what they were doing and moved closer to me, they were all dressed the same as me.

Raising my voice, "I am seriously about to lose my shit people. I don't know who took the govy out yesterday but once again it came back without gas. If I find out who's doing it there will be hell to pay."

I glared at everybody in the room, "Do you understand me?"

Everyone nodded.

I looked at the clock, it was almost lunch time, "One more time and I swear we'll have a check out book and somebody will be carrying that shit with them wherever they go. Now get out of here and go eat."

I glared at everyone as they broke. I had a solid reputation with my team, unlike television stereotypes, higher ranks didn't yell a lot. It's easier when you treat people like adults, only occasionally do you have to crack the whip. Usually my getting upset was likely to cure the problem since they didn't see it that often. However, I'd promised the same 'Hell to pay' last week so this was the final straw.

As they filed out I walked to my office and took a seat behind my mahogany desk. The only things I kept on top were a small laptop computer, a display box of challenge coins that was almost filled, and an 18-inch wooden ruler that I tended to walk around with. I liked the weight and to twirl it through my fingers as I walked around the office. Sometimes my Marines would teasingly hide it because they knew I had a hard time concentrating without it. My last unit had given me the box as a going away gift and my Marines always collected coins for me. It was a fairly common hobby in the military.

After a few minutes Staff Sgt. Ochoa stood in my door, her hair in a tight bun and a mischievous look on her face.

I looked up at her.

"Everybody's gone to lunch," she said.

I nodded.

Keeping her face blank, she said, "It was me."

It took a few seconds to register what she was talking about. Frowning, I asked, "Seriously?"

She nodded with the smallest hint of a small on her face, "Did it on purpose too."

I stared at her for a minute, "Are you playing with me?"

She shook her head, "Nope."

"Is there a reason you did that?"

"Mostly to piss you off."

"Are you kidding me?"

Her face still held that little half smile but her eyes smoldered, "I'm dead serious. Besides, not like you're going to do anything about it."

"Excuse me?"

Her eyes lit up, "You heard me, not like you're going to do anything about it."

I believed what she said, but I wasn't sure what she was pushing for. I know she wasn't challenging my authority or using her "relationship" with me to get a favor. I couldn't quite figure it out. Then I saw her eyes flick to my desk. I looked down and saw the coin box and the ruler.

Then I knew.

I looked up into her eyes and cleared my throat. She could tell I understood and her eyes danced.

"I did say there would be hell to pay."

She rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Uh huh, sure."

"Is that the way it's going to be?" I asked.

She snorted.

My eyes flared and I slowly stood up. She swallowed and took a step back.

"Freeze Staff Sgt."

She frowned but stayed still. I moved to her in the doorway and threw a quick glance around, nobody was there. I loomed over her and grabbed her belt tugging her further inside my office. I was tempted to close my door, but I needed to be able to hear somebody enter the bullpit so I left it open.

I turned to face her, "Bend over and put your hand on the desk."

Her breathing quickened and she stayed still.

"I'm not asking you Staff Sgt."

The pseudo use of authority galvanized her, she turned to the desk and bent over placing her palms on the edge. Her feet were about two feet away from the edge. So I nudged them with my foot.

"Come back more."

She looked at me.

"Face forward, don't look at me."

Her eyes snapped forward on reflex to my commanding tone and she shifted her feet back another foot.

Moving behind her I reached around and unbuckled her belt and undid the top button. Slowly I teased her trousers wide forcing them to unzip. I shifted my hands across her waistband moving it over her hips. When I let it go, her pants dropped to her knees before staying in place.

I watched her face for a moment, glassy eyed she stayed facing forward but her breathing was furious, her lips pressed into a thin line.

I looked down, she was wearing a black garter belt attached to thigh high stockings and a black g-string that bisected her ass.

I shook my head at her wicked underwear.

She'd planned this.

When I looked back up that ghost of a smile crossed her lips.

I slowly picked up the ruler and she stayed facing forward but I saw her eyes flick toward me.

"Look forward," I growled.

She immediately complied.

I moved my lips to within inches of her ear.

"God pities two kinds of people, those that don't get what they want, and those that do," I whispered. "So be very careful what you wish for little girl."

"I think today's lesson will be simple, three is a good number," I said stepping back and behind her.

"Pussy," she muttered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

I moved my face to the side of hers, just inches away.

"What did you say?" I hissed.

She barely shook her head once and kept her lips pressed together.

Moving back into position, "Twelve it is."

Without warning I brought my hand forward bringing the ruler solidly across her ass.

Her body tensed and she gave a sharp intake of breath. A second later she got under control. I struck again.

WAP, WAP, WAP.

"Fuck," she whispered as her eyes closed and a grimace crossed her features. It took a second for her heavy breathing to get back to even as she faced forward.

I wasn't using my full strength but I was definitely not holding back. Already her ass was showing red welts. Just as she steadied herself.

WAP, WAP, WAP.

This time she cried out and her head moved back and forth as her lips compressed in a thin line and she shifted her ass back and forth.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

She nodded violently as she glared at me. I waited while she struggled to stay still. Finally she moved back into position and faced forward.

I stroked my fingers lightly across her ass and she shuddered.

"EIGHT, NINE, TEN," I growled punctuating each word with another swat.

Her hands turned into fists and she pounded the desk as she grimaced.

I barely heard her mutter, "Fucking kill you." She was panting and took a full minute before she could get her writhing to stop.

She got into position and I moved in front of her across the desk.

With false sweetness I said, "I can stop anytime. Just let me know, tell me you can't handle it."

She glared at me and her nose flared, she gave another short, violent shake of her head no.

I moved behind her. Her ass clenched and her knuckles were white as they pressed against the desk. I let the anticipation build.

WAP.

Her body tightened, she waited for the last one but seconds went by. Just as she relaxed assuming I'd give her more time to recover I brought my hand forward for the final stroke.

WAP!

Her face jerked around to watch me as she struggled with the pain. The look she was giving me was pure hate as her hands opened and closed and her ass shifted back and forth. Her lips were tight but her eyes were on fire as she looked daggers at me.

I stared back with a smug grin and at the corner of my eye I saw her fist raise a little. My smile widened as I read her thoughts and didn't move.

"Lunch?" I asked.

Still struggling with herself she nodded.

"But first, I want a picture of this moment."

Her glare deepened but she shifted back into position and waited as I took a picture of her bent over my desk and her ass bright red. Her skin a marked contrast to the black garters and stockings.

"Done," I said.

She blew out a breath and pulled her pants up still staring hate at me. Neither of us said a word as she fixed herself and we walked out of the shop toward the nearby chow hall.

We got there and each got a meal. I found an empty booth and slid into the seat. I looked up at Ochoa to see her pausing. She set down her tray and looked at the bench seat then looked around really quick to see if anybody noticed her hesitation.