Kinky Sex and Pop Tarts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Problem?" I asked.

Her eyes narrowed and she ignored me as she gingerly moved into the seat. Taking a second, she closed her eyes as she composed herself and I noticed her hands were gripping the tray so hard her knuckles were white. I ate a fry as she opened her eyes and frowned. After our eyes met, she looked down and ignored me. Primly she began to eat.

Throughout lunch I talked about work issues and stuff we needed to get done. She never said a word, just looked up and nodded or shook her head as needed. Her eyes never stopped smoldering and her lips were constantly pressed into a thin line.

We finished eating and went back to the office. When we got inside we went side-by-side down the main hallway. There was an offshoot room right before our main office and as we passed it Ochoa reached up and grabbed my collar. Stepping inside she gave a violent jerk that caught me off guard and had me stumbling after her. Shifting, she kept me off balance and slammed me into the side wall. Tightening her hand on my collar she jerked my face down to her level.

"If you ever do that again and don't fuck me immediately afterward, I swear to god I will fucking stab you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" she growled.

I eyed her and nodded.

"Say it," she snarled.

"I understand."

Her lips crashed against mine and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Her free hand grabbed the back of my head and she forced our kiss. When she broke away she shook her head.

"I want kinky sex and Pop Tarts all weekend long."

"What kind?"

"Chocolate fudge and cherry are my favorites."

"Done."

She eyed me, "If you leave me hanging this weekend, I will seriously lose it."

"I'm not, I promise."

For a second her face softened, "I really will be hurt," she whispered.

I gave a small smile, "I promise you are not leaving my house the entire weekend and I'm going to confiscate your clothes as soon as you get there."

She put her forehead against mine, we stayed that way for a long time in silence.

Then she turned and walked out of the room and back to her own shop.

*****

Ding, dong.

My front door bell rang. I'd hurried home right after work on Friday and took a quick shower. I was dressed in blue jeans and a black and gray Three Doors Down band t-shirt. Barefoot I went to the door and opened it.

Ochoa stood there one leg bent, one hand on her hip wearing a white mid-thigh sweater dress and black suede thigh-high boots, her hair flowing free in permed ringlets around her face.

With a dazzling smile, she said, "You seem to write about this kind of outfit enough that I assume you have a thing for it."

Dumbly I nodded and stood back as she walked by me.

"You will be taking me out to eat later," she said as she walked down the hallway and pulled the dress over her head, tossing it on the ground.

She wasn't wearing panties and her gloriously naked body was on complete display. As she walked, she took a small hair band off her wrist and put her dark hair in a ponytail. She went right to the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of Blue Moon beer. Popping the cap, she faced me. I looked down and saw she had a dark racing stripe.

She took a swig of her beer and gestured to her pussy, "Thought you'd like the stripe, if you want to shave it off for me later this weekend I'm down."

Looking at her standing there wearing only black suede thigh-high boots was so sexy. "Fuck this," I said, pulling off my shirt as I moved toward her.

I grabbed her and we kissed. We were all hands and passion as we pushed against each other. I cupped her ass and she shivered as we each pressed to the other. Her nipples hardened and I could feel them against me. Her body melded to mine as her tongue slipped into my mouth sending a streak of heat through my body.

I lifted her and put her ass on my kitchen island, her hands reached down and fumbled with my jeans as she unbuttoned them. She pulled them and my black briefs down in the same motion. I pushed her back and she lay across the counter looking at me. I shifted her body to match mine and held her legs up and wide as I moved my shaft toward her entrance.

As we stared into each other's eyes I entered her, making us both grunt at the same time. She was slick from excitement and I went to the hilt on my first push. Standing at the edge I pushed back and forth gaining speed. I used my hands to bring her legs toward me trying to push deeper every time. She cried out as we slammed into each other.

Weeks of sexual frustration were coming to a head as I pounded our bodies together. Her pre-orgasm face was a beautiful mixture of mouth open, eyes closed and head thrashing. Her hands gripped the sides of the island as her nails dug into the wood. I noted every detail of her beauty, the light glow of sweat that made her light brown skin glisten, the taut muscles of her body, her nipples hard from excitement.

It didn't take long before I felt myself building, I tried to fight it, I wanted this moment to last but I felt her own body shiver and she screamed and brought a fist to her mouth to bite as spasms wracked her body. That was all I needed and I let myself go and my own orgasm overtook me.

It took us a few minutes to come down and we watched each other. Pulling up my pants, I walked over and picked up her beer from where she'd set it when I grabbed her. I chugged half of it and handed it to her and she drank the rest.

Panting we looked at each other. She lifted a foot and put her boot on my stomach. I unzipped it and took it off, followed by the other.

"Round one," she said as she grabbed my neck and brought me forward to kiss her.

The next hour was a tour of my house in a sex struggle to make it to my bedroom. We did it in my living room, with her on top of me as we sat on the couch. Next was the hallway as I pushed her into the wall from behind. When we finally made it to the bedroom and onto the bed, we tried all the combinations of the previous rooms, doggy style, cowgirl, and missionary.

I liked this girl a lot more than I should but, in this instance, there was little lovemaking. It was all energy and sexual violence toward each other. She bit my neck and chest, scratched her nails down my back. I gripped her ass and gave light bites and pinches to her nipples and she responded in kind.

After the last time we finally broke apart but lay panting with our legs entwined.

"Damn," I said.

"Yeah," she agreed.

We fell asleep holding hands.

When I woke up after an hour or so I looked at her, she stirred and her eyes lazily opened.

After a while I sat up, I'd put my laptop on my nightstand earlier so I grabbed it and booted it up. I spent a few minutes typing out the last part then hit save and handed her the computer.

"So check this out," I said after I got it running and opened a word document.

"Kinky Sex and Pop Tarts"

She looked up at me with her mouth in an O. Biting her lip, she looked back down and read the story. I stayed quiet the whole time.

"Oh my god, I love this," she finally whispered.

"Had to change the names of course."

"I saw that, love the subtle name blending, Ochoa, Wolfe, think anybody will get that?"

I shrugged, "Who knows? My last few stories I've done some Easter eggs and nobody has said anything."

Her brow creased, "Like what?"

"Don't Judge Me, the story has a real-life mafia boss in it. Plus, the name of the car and the girl are the same just in different languages. Included a real book called Kushiel's Dart in another. I try to include some kind of easter egg in all my stories."

She screwed up in thought, "Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't catch that," she laughed.

I pointed to the story, "I'm going to let you edit that, that way any complaints about grammar or anything can go to you."

"You get a lot of hate feedback?"

"Not really, just the stuff we've talked about before. Still, sometimes you get negative. I've put up stories that I was in a hurry to publish and did a half ass edit, I'll get 'Great story, fix grammar' type of comments."

"I can see that. Any true hate?"

"Occasionally, I got blasted on the Savage series. It was a little dark and borderline non-consent. I put it in Loving Wives category. Let me tell you, those guys are brutal."

"Really?"

"Yeah, mostly because they all think different things should be in Loving Wives. No true consensus."

"Ouch."

"Not like it bothers me too much, I got a ton of feedback, that's always fun to read."

"I know, I've read all the comments on your stories recently. Some are insightful, some are idiotic."

"Yeah, you can't please everyone. Sometimes even when they like it, they offer suggestions that are off the wall. 'You should make them do this or that, or I'd like if they did this.' Yeah dude, I wrote the story just for you, let me change it to what you want."

She laughed, "Still, it's got to be a trip when you read good ones."

"It is. I mean, I do it for free, and I don't write for other people, but of course I like it when I get good scores and when they comment with compliments. It's a small rush."

"I can imagine," she said.

"But there is always the flip side, it's only happened a few times over the years, but I've got blasted by a few people who think I wasn't a Marine. I recently had one accuse me of stolen valor, 'I'm the type of guy that walks around with fake medals' and shit."

Incredulous, "What?!"

"Yeah, I'm telling you, I get lots of feedback saying I don't know how to write military ranks. Which is fucking hilarious since they don't know that most of them are the actual ones that do it wrong."

She giggled, "That is kind of funny."

"Tell me about it, when a Marine goes off and you have to pull out a stylebook or go online and show him there actually is a designated way to write specific military titles and he's been doing it wrong for decades because everybody and their mother does it like that they get pissed."

"They still get pissed?" she asked.

I nodded, "Sometimes more so."

I imitated a gruff voice, "Well, that's not the way everybody does it. You should do it like everybody else, yada, yada."

I continued, rolling my eyes, "Yeah dude, I should write it wrong like you, because that's the way you think it should be done."

She snorted, "I know what you mean, nothing like telling a bunch of higher ranks they're doing it wrong."

"Exactly," I said.

"So find a subtle way to tell them what's up in your story."

"I admit it would be funny to throw a 'Fuck You' to the haters and idiots out there."

"You need to find some way to incorporate that in this story," she said.

Suddenly throwing up her arms wide and making small gang signs she said in a fake gangster voice, "Y'ALL BITCHES CAN BACK THE FUCK OFF, KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?"

I laughed hysterically, "I'll let you write that in somehow."

Laughingly she said, "You think I won't?"

"I hope you do."

She nodded giving a fake gangster look, "Lil punk ass bitches."

I rolled my eyes, "You're killing me."

She pointed to the screen, "What category are you going to put this in?"

"Exhibitionism or Erotic Coupling."

"I think Exhibitionism, and if there's a second chapter, it's definitely going to be Group Sex."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Not sure I'd want that."

"Really? You don't want me to bring a hot ass girl to bed?"

Surprised, I said, "Oh, well when you put it like that."

She laughed, "You thought I meant Michaels, didn't you?"

I grimaced, "I thought you might be leaning toward that, the stuff you did, wanting us to tie you up together. I know he's a pretty boy."

"He is, but he's not really the type of personality I like. I'm not into the one-night stand thing. Showing off, yes, tying up, go for it, but for sex, I only want one man."

"I like that."

"But I'm more than down for some sexy girl action."

"Good to know. Just out of curiosity do you have a type?"

"Not like you, by your writing and me I can tell you have a thing for Latina's, fitness and tattoo's."

I nodded.

"I don't care about ethnicity. I just like sexy, but a little muscular. At the same time, I don't want her all crazy body builder, sometimes they go a little far."

"Agreed."

"She can be Latina, red-head, white chick, doesn't matter to me, but I do like a little bit of muscles. For some reason it really turns me on when a girl has good arms and thick thighs."

I laughed, "Join the club."

She laughed too, "I know. All guys love that, but I love when they can do that double arm flex pose and you can see muscle and definition. It's so hot."

"I can understand that, any particular reason?"

She eyed me, "Promise you're not going to judge me?"

I barked a laugh, "Seriously? You know my kinks, do you really think I'm going to judge somebody else's?"

She tilted her head in acknowledgement, "True. Okay, here it is. I want to be dominated by a girl."

I didn't say a thing.

"I love being taken by a strong guy, it gets me going, but I kind of expect it. You tying me up and being able to pin me down is normal. I like it, but it's not extraordinary."

I nodded.

"I want a girl to tie me up. I want her to wrestle me down, flip me over and tie my hands behind my back. I want to struggle as she ties my ass in a tight little hogtie or bent over."

Continuing, she said, "It gets me going from a guy, but from a girl? I swear I'd cum before she touched me."

"I'll admit, that would be hot to see."

"You know I love the spanking, it's kind of a thing for me. If a girl tied me up and spanked me like you did. I swear to god I would lose it. I can't tell you how many times I've imagined that while using my vibrator. It gets me off every time."

"For the record, is this something I should be on the lookout for?"

"You mean finding me a girl like that?"

"Yes."

"I'd prefer not. I had a boyfriend do that once before when I mentioned it. It got pretty annoying as he pointed out every pretty girl he saw."

I nodded agreement, "I can see that, most guys would push."

I added, "Boyfriend huh?"

"You tell me, you don't strike me as a love it, leave it kind of guy," she said.

"I'm not."

"Then I guess we'll see where it goes?"

"I'd like that," I said.

"Me too," she replied. "And I promise I won't freak you out with any girls in bed without your permission."

I laughed, "Thank you."

Grinning, she said, "Unless you know that firefighter girl that's always at the gym. Her I'd fuck in a heartbeat whether you know it or not."

I screwed up my face, "You mean Rachel?"

Her face lit up, "You know her?"

"Cute, long brown hair, kind of short but built just the way you described a minute ago. Thick thighs and muscular arms."

"Oh my god, how do you know her?"

"We do Spartan races together."

"Do? As in current tense, not past?"

I nodded, "Yeah, some dude put together a team last year. We all keep in touch, we've done three races before."

"You have her number?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, Michaels even tried to date her."

She frowned, "Really?"

"Yeah, but nothing happened. You know Michaels is more of a 'How fast can I hit it' and she wasn't down for that."

"That's good. You guys ever hang out?"

"Just after races and stuff, we'll all go get some drinks and a meal as a group. Nothing special."

I pulled out my phone and opened the camera roll. Scrolling down I found what I wanted. A few pictures of us as a group, during the race, and afterward at dinner. I turned my cell to show her.

"Oh my god, you really do know her."

"Did you think I was lying?" I asked.

"No, I just wasn't sure we were talking about the same girl."

Eyes bright, she looked at me, "I think we need a second chapter."

*****

The end.

Sorry, there are no plans to add a second chapter unless I am struck with inspiration or overwhelming positive feedback and scores. This is not a maneuver to try and hijack positive feedback. I just came up with this story on a whim as a shot to anon trolls and other idiots, so I'm not planning on going further since I've "said" my piece.