Kissing the Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had lunch in a really swish restaurant, following which we bought toiletries, 'Jo Malone', they cost more than some of the clothes but Elaine insisted on buying them herself, 'her treat'.

Then of course we turned our attention to shoes. I still had quite a bit left of the money Robert had given me but I couldn't quite run to Louboutins as Elaine wanted me to buy, I did get three pairs of lovely designer shoes though, one pair of which I would need to practice walking in, they had four inch heels and I'd never in my life worn anything higher than about an inch and a half, besides, I wanted at least some money left to give back to Robert.

I thought we'd finished at that point but Elaine had other ideas. We called into a mobile phone store where I picked up a pay as you go phone, I hadn't owned one since the one my parents had supplied and that had been left behind when I left home.

Back in Robert's flat as we sorted through my purchases Elaine handed me the stuff she'd bought for me with her own money, I was surprised to find a ladies razor amongst them.

She obviously saw the bemused look on my face and told me that she'd noticed I was 'hairy'.

The thing was, I hadn't shaved my legs in like three or four years, nor my armpits, and to be honest I was a bit wary about using the razor.

"I'll help if you like, normally I do it in the shower but maybe if you want help you should do it in the bath."

Ten minutes later I was laid in the most wonderful scented bath I'd ever had and was soaping my legs with the soap suds.

Elain took charge of the razor and starting at my ankles began to shave me.

When she'd finished my legs she ran her hand up and down them and commented that they were beautiful.

Next my armpits, this time she let me do it myself and just told me when I'd missed a bit here and there.

When she was satisfied with me she asked if I was going 'the whole hog'?

I touched my hair; I'd kept it just at shoulder level, I hadn't been to a hairdresser in years but now and again I'd get someone in a hostel to give me a simple trim. I knew I'd had fleas when I arrived but my hair now seemed lovely and clean and I hadn't dreamed of ever cutting it off completely, I must have looked aghast!

Elain started to laugh.

"Not there silly, here"

She patted her groin.

"Oh!"

I hadn't shaved down there in a long time, I'd never done it when I was at school, I'd never dared given my mother's habits but a lot of the girls did.

I had to do it in the brothels, I was young and young looking so was dressed as a little school girl, when I was dressed at all, and pubic hair didn't fit the image.

"Do you want to?"

I thought about it, it would certainly make me feel cleaner, and it seemed sort of a way to start over.

"Well, yes but... it's been a long time..."

"Want me to?"

Oh my God! Was she really suggesting what I thought, that seemed so hot!

"Would you?"

"Sure, just give me a minute."

Elaine went into the kitchen and I heard her rattling about in one of the drawers. She came back with a pair of scissors and kitchen roll and knelt down by the side of the bath.

At her prompting I arched my back, lifting my groin up out of the water. Taking hold of my pubic hair with one hand she started snipping it off with the other, dropping the cut hair onto kitchen roll.

When she was happy with the scissor work she started with the razor. As she soaped me up she was rubbing my mound, I was feeling hotter and hotter, and not because of the temperature of the water!

It only took a few minutes although I did find myself in some very awkward if not to say embarrassing positions as Elaine shaved me totally smooth.

When she'd finished she gently rubbed my now smooth pubic mound. I gave a little moan, I couldn't help it, the feel of her hand seriously turned me on. I definitely felt myself get wet down there!

Standing up, Elaine got a huge towel and held it out for me as I got out of the tub, she wrapped me in it and we stood facing each other.

I don't know who started it but I suddenly found myself kissing and being kissed, and not in any chaste fashion as our lips were open and our tongues explored each other's.

I'd kissed women before, but not like this.

Not all drivers are big hairy arsed blokes, some of them are big hairy arsed women. To be fair, not all the blokes are big and hairy arsed, and certainly not all the women are. But I'd found that some of those women have a price they ask, so I'd kissed a few and gone down on a few as well. Some were awful, and a few were not!

Kissing Elaine was definitely not awful, and when we reached my bedroom and the towel fell from me I didn't bother picking it up.

I was backed up to the bed and sat as Elaine broke off from my lips and started to kiss her way down my neck and reached my breasts.

After kissing her way around each breast she first licked then gently sucked each of my nipples, drawing a gasp from me as she did so. She smiled up at me as she pushed me back so that I was laid sideways on the bed and she continued her downwards journey.

The second her lips touched my now very swollen vulva I felt myself getting very wet between my legs and when her tongue invaded my private place my back arched and she lifted me easily by my legs as she drove her tongue into me! This was no gentle pussy licking, as she ate her way deep into me.

I orgasmed, and then again and again in a continual flow of violent pleasure as my body reacted to this previously unknown electrifying experience!

This was a new experience for me, never in all my time on the street (or in lorry cabs) had anyone ever gone down on me! I'd gone down on a few women, and I'd blown a lot of men, but no one had ever done it to me, I mean why would they? Why would anyone go down on a street girl? I had always been clean, always used condoms for protection as well as my contraceptive implant, but only I knew that so I'd never experienced what was happening to me now.

I don't know how they got there but when Elaine finally stopped her eating of me my feet were up on her shoulders and I was supported by them and my neck only!

As I relaxed I flopped back down onto the bed and tried to get my breath, I was panting as though I'd just ran a mile flat out!

"Mmm, I think you liked that!"

I could only nod my head in answer, I was still trying to catch my breath.

As I fought for breath Elaine leaned back down and kissed my belly button, pushing her tongue into it and then licking her way back up my body to my breasts.

"Oh Katy you have wonderful breasts!" She exclaimed as she began kissing and sucking my now incredibly sensitive nipples.

I had never considered myself a lesbian, but I was certainly thinking so at that moment as Elaine brought me to yet another orgasm just by suckling my nipples.

As I shivered through it I managed to sit up and pull Elaine's head up to mine and kiss her. I tasted not only her lipstick but me, I could taste myself on her lips.

My emotions were crashing around in my head, love, lust, I don't know what else, what I did know was that what she'd just done to me I wanted to do to her.

I didn't get the chance as she kissed her way back down my body and pushed my legs open again. She licked her way around and around the wet outside of my vagina before finding my clitoris and sucking it into her mouth. Those impulses started again as my body vibrated and my breathing increased beyond my control, I thought I'd reached the absolute peak but then things got better!

I felt Elaine slip her hands under my butt and lift me, I opened my legs even wider, expecting her to push her tongue into me, instead she slowly licked her way down further and wiped her tongue over my bum hole. The feeling was electrifying as she concentrated on licking my arse, eventually pushing her tongue into me. Her tongue couldn't go very deep, but a moment later her finger did!

As Elaine slowly at first, and then with increasing speed finger fucked my arse my orgasm got more and more violent as my body spasmed out of control, with her finger sliding in and out of my bottom she lowered her mouth back to my cunt. As she lapped up my juices I writhed on the bed, completely out of control until I couldn't take any more, the pleasure was so intense and I was now so sensitive I couldn't bear her touch and heard myself gasping "no more, no more!"

Elaine stopped her ministrations and I sank back into the covers on the bed. After the single most intense pleasure I'd ever experienced I lay on the bed and fought to get back my breath as Elaine beamed down at me.

As my breathing slowed I did the unthinkable, at least I assume I did because the next thing I knew it was 3o'clock in the morning and I was tucked up in bed! I must have fallen asleep right in front of Elaine, I was mortified, how could I do that to her. There was no sign of her in the flat so she'd obviously gone home, probably in disgust at me.

I was still exhausted so went back to bed.

When I awoke next day the bedside clock said it was just past nine. Under the clock I noticed a note that I hadn't seen earlier, next to it was a key.

The note read that Elaine was so happy to have given me so much pleasure and that she had gone to work. The key was to her apartment where I should help myself to her refrigerator as we'd forgotten to stock up yesterday.

A wave of unexpected happiness washed over me as I quickly dressed and left the apartment.

Elaine's door was only six feet or so from Robert's and when I let myself in I found that the apartment was the exact mirror image of Robert's. There was a subtle difference though, Elaine's was feminine, the differences were difficult to put your finger on, just cushions and things and room scenters.

A canvas picture on the wall caught my attention, it was a larger version of the one in Robert's living area, that same woman's naked torso with the butterfly tattoo.

Then there was the clothes airer, full of the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen, even in a lingerie shop window!

Bras, corsets, bustiers, garter belts, panties, and stockings the likes of which I'd never seen before outside of a brothel. When I touched some of the stockings I thought they must be pure silk, I'd never felt anything so soft.

I wandered around Elaine's apartment, looking into cupboards and closets, I realised that I shouldn't be doing that but everything was just so gorgeous, I couldn't help myself, her cosmetic shelf was screaming at me, and her shoes! I'd never seen anything like them, all beautifully arranged on a rack, Louboutins with six inch heels, Brautschuhes with bows, flats, heels, and boots on stretchers, even a pair of thigh high boots, not plastic but very expensive leather. Everything about Elaine was incredibly classy. I felt out of place, I really did.

Back in Robert's apartment I tidied up and looking around made a decision, I was not going to walk away from all this, no matter what it took, I liked this new life.

Over the next couple of days I didn't see much of Elaine, she had work and her normal social life I assumed although she did pop in early evenings to say hello. There was no repeat of our make out session, I would have welcomed it, but it didn't happen.

In the meantime I found my way around, I spent hours walking around the area, I found a hairdresser and got my hair styled and found the takeaway that Robert had mentioned as well as the local supermarkets.

When Robert came home on the Friday evening I was ready for him. I'd dressed in my nicest new clothes and laid out the food ready. I didn't know what time he would be home but as luck would have it I had just finished laying out the food when he came in.

He stopped just inside the door and looked at me as though he didn't recognise me.

I was well dressed, I was spotlessly clean, and my hair was styled and conditioned; I was the opposite of how he had last seen me. The wolf whistle he gave me told me all I really needed to know, nevertheless his comments also helped.

"Katy, you're beautiful, what a difference!"

"I've spent a lot of your money, I hope you don't mind?"

"That's not just the result of money, the clothes are just the icing on the cake, the cake has to be good in the first place! And anyway, I didn't give you that much money to start with!"

"I have some left, I didn't spend it all, and I didn't get any extra from Elaine."

We sat at the table and ate our meal, I'd even bought a good bottle of wine to go with it.

We made small talk and I showed him the phone I'd bought. Elaine and I had more or less forgotten it after we'd discovered it needed charging, I didn't even have his number. After giving me his number he gave me my parents and aunt Frieda's. Aunt Frieda I would definitely ring, my parents I probably wouldn't.

I don't know what I expected that evening, given his comment about lingerie, maybe a demand to strip or something, maybe even more, it wouldn't have mattered, I'd already decided to do anything it took!

In the event nothing happened. After eating our meal it was obvious that Robert was exhausted, I ran him a bath using some of the Jo Malone that Elaine had bought me and after having a good soak he retired to bed.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that, I'd gone out of my way to look the best I could and been very attentive to him, I was sort of disappointed that he hadn't made any move on me, but glad that my own brother hadn't turned out to be just another driver wanting to get in my knickers or wanting me to get in his! Confused!

It was still surprisingly early and as I went about tidying up I heard Elaine at her door. I knew she worked late on Friday evenings so she would just be getting home. I caught her just as she was going in.

We smiled at each other and she laughed

"Don't tell me, he's gone to bed!"

"How did you know?"

"Because he always does the first night he's home, we sometimes eat together and he starts to fall asleep before we've even finished! Come on in and we'll have a glass of wine."

I hadn't thought much about it but talking to Elaine I soon realised how hard Robert must work to have the place he had; drivers don't make huge amounts of money, although he was lucky enough to work for a good employer that paid better than average. Then there was the lottery win. Elaine explained that she and Robert had been playing the lottery ever since they had both moved in, just a couple of dollars each every week but they'd had a decent win about a year previously, it hadn't been a record win or anything like that, but it was enough to give them both a decent savings account.

That was a nice evening, just a drink and some nibbles with a friend, something I hadn't really done before.

The rest of the weekend was pleasant as well. Robert didn't get up out of bed until nearly lunch time and then he drove us both to the shopping mall. I hadn't realised he even had a car, it had been parked outside all week, he offered me the use of it but it was no use to me, I'd never learned to drive.

We had lunch and did some more shopping, there were some things that I simply hadn't even thought about earlier that week, a decent sized mirror to start with.

The main thing though was that we talked, we talked about our respective lives and what had happened after I 'went missing '.

Six months after I had left my caring parents had simply boxed up all my belongings and put them in the attic of their house. The few things that I'd left at my lodgings had been boxed up and sent to my parents.

Then there was aunt Frieda, I learned that the reason she had moved away was that the church was making her life a misery because she had a girlfriend, she had confided in my parents and the inevitable had happened, they had kept her confidence for less than a week.

We ate out that evening in a Chinese restaurant, Robert really likes his Chinese food!

Back home we had tea and cake and then decided to retire for the night. Robert gave me first use of the bathroom and after a shower I stood in front of the newly purchased full length mirror and looked at myself. What I saw didn't please me. Like Robert I was tall, he was a couple of inches over six feet, I was a fraction of an inch under, but where he was muscular and lean, I looked emaciated, except for my breasts, they were still firm, but looking carefully I could see the beginnings of a droop; I definitely needed to eat more.

It must have been very early on Monday morning when Robert left, I was up at seven and he was long gone. We'd spent the Sunday walking around the local park and exploring a huge riverside open air flea market. Robert had explained that he wouldn't be back for about two weeks as he had a long trip to do, he'd gone in to see Elaine when we got back in and sorted out the money, he gave me another handful of cash and said we'd sort out something more permanent next time he was home. Again an early night.

With nothing else to do I decided to clean up, Robert had never needed a washing basket he said, he just put his dirty clothes in the washing machine and when there were enough to justify it he'd put it on. He had apparently never even noticed that Elaine washed most of his clothes while he was away!

This time things would be different, my things were in a bag in my room so I emptied the washing machine to sort things into darks and lights, only to find a pair of my dirty knickers in there as well. I knew I hadn't put them there, I'd used a bag in my room for my dirty laundry, and when I took hold of them I found them very sticky!

There could be only one explanation, Robert must have had them and masturbated into them!

I didn't know what I felt about that, I'd spent the whole time he was home dressed in my best (I suppose everything was my best actually), I thought he'd really appreciate that, he'd paid for them after all. But he seemed immune to me and I thought he couldn't have 'those ' sorts of feelings for me, then this! Once again it was me, I didn't know what I expected of him.

On the Wednesday of that next week there was a knock on the door, I knew it wasn't Elaine as she would have come straight in, so I opened the door with some trepidation.

There stood my aunt, with a big smile on her face! I didn't even get the chance to greet her before she flung herself at me with hugs and kisses.

Once in the apartment she began to berate me for not trying hard enough to find her, then she berated herself for not trying hard enough to find me. Then she started on my parents and then the church! When she calmed down we were finally able to talk.

This was my aunt, the one person other than Robert that I had been able to identify with as I was growing up, we drank coffee and talked, we drank lots of coffee as I told her everything, this time I left nothing out (except the finding of my dirty knickers, that was between Robert and me).

By the time I had finished my story she was sobbing.

She wasn't going to leave me here, I was going with her, she was going to make everything alright... you get the picture!

But I couldn't just do that, Robert had given me so much that I couldn't just walk away, unless he wanted me to go.

Aunt Frieda stayed until the weekend, she had my room and I slept in Robert's room. Over those couple of days I received more explanations about her, her girlfriend, and her fight with my parents and the church. She was glad she was out of it, and even happier that I was. She blamed herself for not being more forthright about her moving, and not telling me about herself and not standing up to my parents, it went on and on, and even though I appreciated everything she said, and the large amount of money she pressed on me, I was glad to see her go, even if it was with the promise of visiting her soon.