Kissing the Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother kissed his way back up my body, passed my breasts and for the first time we really kissed, as lovers. Our kisses were tender and deep and as I showed my love for my brother he showed his love for me.

As his body lay on top of me I opened my legs to him and he slowly penetrated me.

We made love, all that morning and well into the afternoon, not the wild sex we'd had the night before, but gentle tender love.

So that was the beginning of a new life for me, no more brothels or hostels, park benches or shop doorways. I do however still give the occasional blow job for a ride in a lorry, but only to one particular driver.

There is more to tell of this story, just over a year has passed since the events described above took place, and most of the conversation between Katy and her parents has been edited out by Katy herself as she says it's best left for another time. We are currently working on writing up a short update telling of the blossoming relationship, now including Kate's aunt.

Whether we upload it will depend on readers' comments.

  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
best ever

i would definetly want to read more please do upload more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it!!

Someone’s earlier can’t moment said this story was the best on this site, but I’m not so sure. Wood Nymph was a very good story as well, but this one definitely would make top 10 if not top 3.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoabout 6 years ago
Exceptional!!! Completely Exceptional

Excellent job with the writing. Every once in a while a truly exceptional story comes along. Maybe it is the story and writer together. This story definitely is a work of art.

Maybe religion does help a few. However it has always appeared to hurt way more than it helps. How can a bunch of fairly tales turned into a judgmental marketing scam be good? For Katy's sake, I certainly wish this story was not true. However, the sad truth is that it happens to lot's of Katy's all over the world. Society is getting better, but it is not getting better fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As Beautiful As A Butterfly's Kiss

I have to partially agree with another person's earlier comment. Yes this story does portray the dark side of religion in all its horrifying glory, but like many things, it's not all there is to it. This part of my comment isn't boasting about religion or whatever, I just felt it should be said sometimes the church helps. It didn't help me, and it didn't help Kate, but it has helped some people.

Moving on to my original point of making a comment, this is a beautiful story about pain, passion, family ties, struggles, and self reform. I don't feel this way about many stories ever, but I can honestly say this gave me the feels. It made me hope things got better when they were bad, happy when they did, fist pump the air when things got good, and sad to see the story end. Speaking of, the ending really can go either way. It can stand alone without feeling unfinished or better explain where all these positive changes in Katy's life ended up taking her. Thank you both for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale and encourage you to do more. I would have rated this 5 stars, however the ratting option was not apparent

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories