Kissing the Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled off my panties and dropped then into my washing bag, I wouldn't be needing them.

Wearing only my heels, garter belt and stockings, and my balcony bra, I slowly crossed from my room to the bathroom, I knew I was in full view of Robert as he stood in the living area. I'm not sure, but I think I heard an intake of breath.

My time in the brothels had taught me several things, one being what I did next.

Firstly I made sure that the door was wide open, then, making sure that the seat was down I stood over the toilet pan, facing outwards I squatted down and let my flow commence. I knew with certainty that the tinkle of my pee hitting the water below would have the desired effect. It did.

"Katy, are you nearly done? Things are getting urgent out here!"

"Not really, you'd better come in here!"

"I can manage a bit longer, but hurry up!"

"Don't be silly, get in here!"

As he came through the open door he was met by the sight of me in my sexy lingerie, squatting over the loo and peeing. He could clearly see my shaven pussy and my nipples, I made no attempt to hide either.

He just stood and looked at me with his mouth open.

"I thought you needed to pee?"

"I do but.." He pointed to me and then down to the loo.

"There's plenty of room, just piss down here, or you can go in the sink!" I said, pointing to the gap between me and the loo pan.

"Oh my God! Sorry..."

The conversation had taken only seconds but obviously he really was desperate because he almost ran across the room and pulled his penis out of his trousers and pointed it into the gap. Letting loose a huge sigh he also let loose his stream. The first burst however didn't quite hit the target precisely where he intended and I got a good splash just above my pussy. I was quick with a comment.

"If you'd said you wanted to give me a golden shower I'd have stripped fully!"

"Sorry!"

"Don't be, I don't mind!"

My own stream was drying up and I needed to push to expel the last drips.

As my stream dried up I stayed where I was, looking at my big brother. He was five years older than me and a couple of inches taller, he was pretty well built, blonde haired and handsome in a rugged way. He was concentrating on the gap between me and the loo holding his penis, he was semi hard, which must have made things difficult for him.

He didn't look to have a particularly huge cock, I had certainly seen much bigger ones, even semi hard.

As Robert's stream dried up he flicked the last couple of drops off and again managed to get a couple of them on me. I wiped them onto my finger and brought it to my mouth, my brother watched as I licked my finger.

I put my finger down between my legs and touched myself, I offered my finger up to Robert.

With only a seconds hesitation he took my finger into his mouth.

With that barrier broken I was ready for the next one.

I sat down onto the toilet seat, Robert's cock about level with my breasts. I leant forwards and down and took my brother's cock head into my mouth. I licked around and around the glans, then tickled the very tip with my tongue.

I kept doing it for perhaps a minute, all the time hearing Robert's moans.

I stopped and stood up, in my heels I was a fraction taller than him, nevertheless we stared into each other's eyes.

"What do you want Katy, what do you really want?"

"You, you fool!"

Using the cheeks of my ass Robert lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me like that to his bedroom where he placed my down on his bed, he very quickly dropped his trousers and boxers to the floor and pulled off his shirt, kicking them all into the corner of the room.

"Katy, are you sure?"

"Fuck me!"

I opened my legs and he plunged into me!

I'd had more than my fair share of cocks, big, small, and everything in between, but I don't think I'd ever had one as hard.

To be honest though, the majority of my experience with cocks was with men twice Robert's age, both in the brothels and in lorry cabs. I'd seen and felt (in various ways) a few really gigantic ones.

Robert's cock was probably just a bit bigger than average, but it was as hard as steel and he was hammering it into me. This was no gentle love making, this was pure lust fucking, and I loved it!

My brother, the brother that I had virtually worshipped from being a child until that party, was pounding into me, the slap slap slap of our groins hitting each other audible I'm sure a hundred yards away.

Hooking my arms around the insides of my knees I pulled myself up, I wanted to see my brother's cock as he fucked me, and I did, I watched his steel hard member siding in and out of my by now soaking cunt.

Our fucking was urgent and hard, and it didn't last long before Robert said just one word

"Where?"

"Oohhhh, anywhere, everywhere!"

Just the thought that this was my brother about to come on or in me sent me into spasms as my orgasm hit me hard, it must have doubled as Robert pulled out of me and sent a string of white thick milky fluid up my body, splashing over my stomach and breasts.

A second surge of come shot out and up, hitting me in the face this time, then a third and a fourth, I closed my eyes and so lost count of my brother's ejaculations.

I heard him gasping and felt rather than saw him stand back. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"Good?"

"Perfect?"

He may have thought that was perfect but I wasn't finished with him yet, not by a long way!

Looking down at myself I saw I was covered in my brother's come. My garter belt and bra had large splashes on them and my body and face were covered in it. I scooped a little bit up and put it to my mouth, licking it from my fingers.

"You taste good!"

"You're covered in it."

"You're covered in sweat."

"Want to take a shower with me?"

"No, I want to take a bath with you, why don't you go run it."

It wasn't a question, more of a suggestion, and I needed a few moments to put the next part of my plan into action.

As Robert went across the hall and into the bathroom I followed him out and went into my own bedroom. I snatched up my phone and sent a quick text then dropped my lingerie into my washing bag before following my brother into the bathroom.

Robert was stood at the toilet, pissing into the pan. I came up behind him and reaching around him took hold of his penis. This wasn't the first time I'd held a peeing cock in my hand, but it was the first time I'd held my brother's, and it was the first time I'd used my tongue to wipe it clean when he'd finished.

I admit it now, as we sat together in that huge bath I was in bliss, only spoilt by the fact that we hadn't done this years ago. Would I have sat naked in the bath with my brother at the time? Probably, but I hadn't, never mind, I still had plans for this evening.

As we bathed we soaped each other's bodies, I rubbed his chest as he soaped and fondled my breasts. When I touched his penis under the water I found it was as hard as previously, so hard it must have been almost painful.

When I thought enough time had passed I climbed out of the tub and pulled Robert out after me. We gently dried each other off and as we did so Robert made a move to take me there and then, in the bathroom.

"Not now Robert, not in here."

Poor Robert, he looked so crestfallen, I kissed him softly on the nose and took hold of his hand.

"Come on, I have a nice surprise for you."

I pulled him after me back to his bedroom, noticing that the door was much further open than I know I'd left it. We walked over to the bed, he had his back to the door as I kissed him on the lips and the door quietly closed behind him.

"I think you're going to like this!"

The door clicked behind him and he turned around.

When he'd first seen me in the bathroom he'd had a look of both love and lust on his face, a very gratifying look. Now his jaw was virtually on the floor, his look a combination of love, lust, and complete disbelief.

Stood before us was Elaine, she was wearing six inch heels, her black silk stockings held up by garters at least a foot long attached to a slinky garter belt. Her bra was a quarter cup, it supported but covered nothing, her ensemble was completed by a G-string so small I could see the wings of her butterfly tattoo. Looking closer I could see that the little bit of material was actually lace.

She was totally beautiful, I could barely believe my own eyes, and I'd known she would be there!

Her make-up was perfect, just a little brighter than earlier in the evening, she was stunning.

She smiled and said just one word "Hi!"

Robert was frozen, immobile, and I wasn't much better, but just looking at her wasn't part of our plan.

I walked across to her. In her heels she was a touch taller than me, but that was perfect. We kissed, our lips and tongues melting into each other. As we kissed we both ran our hands over each other's bodies. Elaine pushed a finger gently through my slit, I was soaking, and she lifted her finger to her mouth to taste me.

As she took her finger from her mouth she put it to my lips.

"Wanna taste the butterfly?"

"Always!"

She smiled down at me as I kissed my way down her body until I reached the G-string. I gently pulled the tiny triangle of lace down and kissed the butterfly.

I kissed the butterfly and slowly worked my way lower, her sex was swollen, her vulva puffy and obviously hyper sensitive as she gave a little moan when my lips touched it. I could just see the edge of her labia protruding so I delicately caught one of those gorgeous lips in my lips and pulled just a tiny bit.

The effect on Elaine was instantaneous.

"Oh my God, lick me Katy, lick me!"

As I pushed my tongue into her moistness I looked to my side at Robert. He was stood stock still, he hadn't moved as much as a muscle, except for one, his penis was standing about forty five degrees from his body, it looked to be absolutely solid and was pulsing, presumably along with his heartbeat, which must have been fast!

I looked up at Elaine who was also looking at Robert.

She looked down at me and smiled.

"Why don't we take this over to the bed, I'm feeling thirsty!"

I stood and hand in hand we went to the bed. When Elaine said she was thirsty I knew what she had in mind, she wanted to drink from me, and that's exactly what I now positioned myself to let her do.

I sat on the edge of the bed and lay back, pulling my legs up and open, offering myself fully to Elaine. Rather than kneeling she remained standing and bent forwards and down, placing her hands on the edge of the bed to support herself. She leaned in and took a large sloppy lick at my wet vagina, the moan that escaped my lips must have finally stirred Robert from his reverie.

With Elaine's head down between my legs and her backside up in the air I could see Robert behind her, his face still a picture of bewilderment as he watched his beautiful neighbour going down on his sister.

Elaine came up for air, she looked at me and I looked back into her eyes. Knowing that she hadn't actually seen me doing anything with Robert yet I wondered if she was ready for what I was pretty certain was about to happen. She smiled at me, I mouthed the question, she nodded then she spoke out loud.

"Come on Robbie, are you just going to stand there or are you going to put that piece of meat between your legs to some use?"

She waved her backside provocatively from side to side and went back down to licking my soaking sex.

I watched my brother walk up behind her and place his left hand on her hip, I couldn't see his right hand or what he did with it but I assume he pulled her G-string to one side because Elaine suddenly looked back up to me with a huge grin on her face.

Her eyes suddenly went wide and she let out a long deep moan

"Ooohhhh yes, God that's good!"

I looked beyond Elaine to my brother behind her. Robert had both his hands on her hips now and was rocking slowly and steadily, pumping into her, the slap of his body hitting hers coincided with her grunts of "umph umph umph" .

Sexual jealousy is not something I suffer from, as I looked at my brother as he fucked my new found best friend I felt nothing but happiness for them both.

I realised that they were both looking at me, and then I also realised that happiness is contagious, both Robert and Elaine were grinning like Cheshire cats.

As she looked me in the eyes my beautiful friend seemed to start to vibrate and her legs to shake!

"Ohhh Kate, I'm comingggg...!"

Elaine threw herself forwards out of Robert's grip, face down on the bed besides me. She was gasping for breath and shaking as she said the words I'd been waiting for.

"Fuck her Robbie, fuck your sister, I want to see you fuck your sister!"

She gasped out the words as she rolled over and lay on her back next to me.

"Come on Robbie, you know you want to, and I know that Katy wants you to, fuck her Robbie , fuck her good!"

Of course, Elaine didn't know that we'd already crossed that bridge, the earlier fuck had been Robert's doing and not actually planned by me, the peeing and subsequent bath yes, but him reacting so quickly and fucking me right through the mattress was a bonus, a fantastic bonus!

I looked up at my brother, I wanted him again, I wanted him so much! My legs had gone down as Elaine had fallen over me so I lifted them back up and once again opened myself wide, this time for my brother.

"Eat me Robert, and then fuck me, any way you want, because I want you brother, I want you inside me!"

I hooked my hands inside my knees and pulled myself even higher and wider, exposing not only my pussy but my arse as well. I didn't care where Robert put his tongue, or his cock for that matter, I was in no mood for love making, I wanted sex, sex in any permutation that my brother and my friend cared to initiate.

Robert dropped to his knees on the floor in front of me and buried his head between my thighs. He started at my arse, pushing his tongue into me, then he licked, slowly and sensuously up my slit, lapping and sucking as he made his way up to my hyper sensitive clit. I jerked as he bit me, not his teeth but his lips gripped onto my clit and pulled, quite hard.

He did this three or four times until I couldn't take it anymore and once again begged him to fuck me.

By this time Elaine had caught her breath and sat up, just in time to watch as my brother stood and positioned his cock at my soaking entrance. Simultaneously we both cried "PUSH!"

My brother's hard cock slid easily into me until I felt the head hit my cervix. He pulled out and then slammed back into me, over and over again! Robert soon established a rhythm, slap slap slap as our groins made contact.

Elaine leant across and took my right nipple in her mouth, Robert maintained his movements but dropped his head to my left nipple.

With lips and tongues swirling on both breasts and a good hard cock, my brother's cock pounding me I was in ecstasy, but when I felt Elaine's hand go down between my legs and start working my clit I lost all control.

I was shaking, vibrating, and writhing around on the bed as my two lovers worked me like I'd never been worked before.

When my orgasm hit it was like a tsunami, a gush of waves washed over me, I went light headed and tried to shake off my lovers as I spasmed on the bed. I think I screamed but the blood was pounding so hard in my ears I couldn't hear myself.

With every nerve in my body working overtime I begged them to stop, at least that's what I thought I did, but they carried on and another tidal wave hit me!

Suddenly the pressure was off me as both Robert and Elaine left my breasts and Robert stood back up. Standing more or less upright now my brother increased the speed and hardness of his thrusts. I tried to sit further up to see my brother's cock pounding into me but I was too far gone, Elaine came to my rescue.

Putting her arm around my shoulders she helped me up and supported me as we both watched my brother fucking my insides out!

As I calmed down a little I was able to say "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" and Elaine was telling him to fill me with his come.

And suddenly he did; he gave a huge groan and burst into me. I felt a gush of warm spunk hit me deep inside , and then another as Robert shook a little and stopped moving, his cock pulsing inside me. He dropped his head and took a few deep breaths before slowly pushing back and forth again into me.

He only lasted a minute or so and then pulled out and sat on the bed beside me.

Elaine pushed herself off the bed and took his place between my legs, her head went down and I felt her lapping up the mixture of my brother's ejaculation and my bodily fluids.

As my friend's tongue wiped both inside and outside my dripping vagina I had another, milder, orgasm. Elaine took it all, sipping and sucking up our combined juices, then with her mouth full she climbed up the bed and kissed me.

As our lips met we both opened up and shared the mixture, swapping it back and forth between us.

The effect this had on Robert was to make him stand back up and show us that he was hard again. I swallowed my mouthful and lightly kissed Elaine as she did the same.

"Your turn" I told her.

I turned to my brother "Fuck Elaine Robert, I want to see you fuck Elaine!"

I no sooner got the words out of my mouth than Robert pulled Elaine towards him and pushed her legs up by her knees. The groan she gave as he penetrated her was beautiful, as were the kisses we shared as he slowly fucked her.

"Oh my god, I'd recognise that butterfly anywhere!"

He'd finally found his voice, and the butterfly.

This wasn't the first time I'd sat in close proximity as a couple fucked, but this was different, it was personal, this was my brother and my friend, and then It was me!

Robert suddenly pulled out of Elaine, and positioning me, pushed into me. Maybe a dozen or so strokes into me and then he went back to Elaine.

My brother fucked is both alternately as we began rubbing each other's clit and kissing again.

Robert didn't last long before he moved to our heads and ejaculated across both our faces.

As Elaine and I licked his come from each other's face Robert sat down on the floor, the poor man was totally spent, I was surprised he'd lasted as long as he had, he hadn't had a rest really since he'd arrived home and he was usually exhausted then!

After a moment or two Robert got up off the floor and came over and climbed on the bed, in what seemed like only seconds he was asleep.

Elaine and I stayed on the bed, kissing and cuddling for about another half an hour then Elaine said it was time she went home. I tried to persuade her to stay but she insisted that Robert and I needed to wake in the morning together, and alone, just the two of us.

Elaine went home, I covered Robert with the duvet and crawled in next to him.

The following morning at I've no idea what time, I woke to the feel of my brother's lips on my breast. Robert was kissing my nipples, and running his tongue around them, gently and slowly.

I stroked his head and whispered the question that was burning me up.

"What do you want Robert?"

"Right now I want you!"

"And later?"

"I want you to stay with me, live here with me, share this place with me, make this your home, for as long as you want!"

He left my breasts and kissed his way down my body, I opened my legs to accommodate his head as he oh so gently kissed my sex.

"So, what do you want Katy?"

"Right now I want you to make love to me."

"And later?"

"I want to stay here, make this my home, and be in your bed waiting for you every time you come home."

I gave a little giggle "If you're lucky maybe I'll have Elaine with me now and again, and, if you're really really lucky maybe you'll get to kiss the butterfly!"