Kissing the Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday, I stripped both beds and washed the linen. By late evening I was ready to go to bed, it had been an emotional week. I had just sat down with a cup of tea when Elaine breezed in, carrying wine and glasses. She was still in her work clothes, a pencil skirt and white blouse, and high, high heels!

"How did you know (again!)?"

"The walls aren't as thick as you think!"

We had our first glass of wine, I don't know how it started but we were soon kissing and kissing led to touching. This time it wasn't Elaine doing all the touching, as I unbuttoned her blouse I caught sight of her bra, mine was nice, the most comfortable one I'd ever worn, but hers was something else. I must have been staring because she laughed and asked if I really liked what she was wearing?

Obviously I said I loved everything she was wearing, and then for some reason I felt myself filling up and wiped my eyes.

"What's wrong sweetheart, come on, tell me."

It all came out, my confusion over my own expectations, the fact that I was prepared to do anything as long as I could stay even though aunt Frieda was wanting me to go live with her.

I told her that I was pretty certain that Robert had sexual feelings for me but that he hadn't acted on it, not even an 'accidental' walking in on me in the bathroom. There wasn't a lock on the door and I'd been sure he would come in, I'd even waited for it to happen!

As we were talking we were undressing each other, in no time at all we were both down to our underwear, me in a lovely matching bra and panty set and Elaine in lingerie suitable for a sex shop window display!

I'd been wearing jeans and a pullover, so I'd ended up bare footed, she had been wearing her pencil skirt so hadn't needed to take her heels off. She stood in front of me, her bra barely covered her nipples and was definitely a push-up, her knickers didn't cover anything except for the area where her hair would have been, they were much smaller than even my tiniest pair, a triangle of material and string. She was wearing stay-ups of the sheerest silk and her heels just highlighted the sexiness.

"Wow, Do you always dress like that for work?"

"Yes, it makes me feel sexy, knowing that I am wearing 'fuck me' lingerie and only I know it as I walk around the sales floor gives me a great feeling of confidence, even power, I only need to undo a button and flash a little bit of boob and I can sell most men just about anything I want."

"Wearing that you could sell me anything too" I said as we moved closer together and began kissing again.

I hugged her to me as we kissed and I put my hands behind her back and unhooked her bra. Our tongues danced with each other as I slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders and freed her breasts.

Elaine's breasts were perfect, beautifully formed with slightly up-pointing nipples. Her areoles, which had been clearly visible above her bra were just a slightly darker pink than her skin and about one and a half inches in diameter.

As Elaine was still wearing heels we stood almost the same height and as she unhooked my bra our nipples just about touched each other. My breasts are a 'C' cup, Elaine's a 'B', but as she is a thirty six compared to my thirty, her breasts actually appear slightly larger.

I felt Elaine's left nipple grow very hard as I sucked it into my mouth and gently nibbled on it, her right nipple doing likewise between my thumb and forefinger.

I ran my tongue around and around her nipple, stopping only to suck or bite on it, Elaine held my head to her, telling me to suck and bite harder.

In spite of her trying to hold me up at her breasts I kissed my way down her body. Unlike myself Elaine wasn't emaciatedly skinny, her figure was beautiful, her skin soft and pliable, not fat by any standard, I envied her curves and kissed my way around them.

Like me, Elaine was shaved smooth and as I hooked my fingers in the sides of her panties and pulled them down I found myself looking at the most beautiful tattoo I think I've ever seen. It was a butterfly, about three inches across, the colours bright and intense, I'd never seen a tattoo more vivid, it was a real work of art.

I commented that it was beautiful and must have cost a fortune, she laughed.

"Five sessions at the parlour, not cheap but worth it I think, I love it. I think the canvases came out quite nicely as well!"

Then I realised exactly what I was looking at, this butterfly was the original, the photos were of her!

"Kiss the butterfly!"

I hadn't realised that I'd said it out loud, but Elaine definitely heard me.

"Yes please!"

I kissed the butterfly, from top to bottom and side to side. I was about to kiss below it but Elaine pulled me up to her face and kissed me; I returned the kiss.

I had never before realised the sexual pleasure of simply kissing, Elaine's lips were so soft and subtle, her tongue so tender and gentle, I was lost in a world of pleasure I didn't know existed. As we kissed I felt her hand slide into my panties and gently caress my sex before a finger sought entry to my slit.

I was feeling wet down there, another recent change to my life, I was self-lubricating, I'd previously had to use a tube for that except for a few very rare occasions. Now Elaine only had to touch me and I was almost dripping.

I heard myself moan as a finger gently entered me and began to slide up and down within me. I returned the favour, not with one but with two fingers.

Within a few moments we were both writhing around on the sofa, kissing and frigging each other in a mad display of pure lust.

We orgasmed almost in unison with me falling off the sofa as I thrashed about, unable to control my limbs.

As we both fought to get our breath Elaine suggested that we take this to her bedroom.

I was totally naked and Elaine was just in her heels and stockings but it didn't stop us from crossing from Robert's flat to hers and running into her bedroom and throwing ourselves onto her bed. Without a seconds hesitation we went into a sixty-nine position and I got my first taste of Elaine.

That bitter sweet, oh so sweet taste sent shockwaves through my body as Elaine also drank from me.

We lapped at each other like cats drinking cream, pushing our tongues into each other's vaginas and suckling on each other's clits, drinking up our fluids as we both fought to access deeper into each other.

I felt a tension within myself as an orgasm began to build, I'd felt nothing like it before, orgasms were a new phenomenon in my life, I'd faked hundreds, if not thousands, but I could count the real ones on the fingers of one hand, and that included the couple I'd had with Elaine, when this one hit me it wiped me out.

I went rigid, my back arched so violently it hurt and I think I screamed. Then I began to twitch, as if I was having a fit of some kind, my clit and vagina were so sensitive I couldn't bear Elaine's touch anymore and I had to beg off.

To my credit, what I'd been doing to Elaine seemed to have had a similar though not as violent effect on her as she was also gasping for breath.

I could barely breathe, and as I slowly came back down to earth from wherever I'd been I began to laugh at myself. We laughed together as we crawled under her duvet and laid side by side as we both took time to recover.

In that post sex afterglow we began to talk, at least Elaine did by stating that she thought I obviously wanted to fuck Robert.

Well, that was some way to start a conversation!

I admitted that I really didn't know what I wanted, did I want to fuck Robert or did I just think that I should fuck Robert?

Elaine surprised me by saying that if I wanted to fuck him she couldn't blame me as she wouldn't mind a piece of him herself!

Given what my brother had told me I explained that I found that hard to understand.

It turned out that it was quite simple, yes she was essentially gay, but when she watched another woman having sex with a man she got turned on and wanted a man, So, while she didn't like one on one sex with a man, she loved threesomes involving a second woman.

When the conversation turned back to Robert, Elaine gave me her opinion that he would never make a move on me.

"He used to talk about you a lot, he really tried to find you, you know! He told me about that party and how you'd left the next day. He told me that he couldn't remember actually sleeping with you but when he found stains on your bed that his girlfriend had told him that he'd fucked you, so although he can't remember it he accepts that he did it.

Did he tell you that he actually kicked her out twice for bad-mouthing you. He took her back both times but by the sounds of it she wasn't that nice, she O.D'd before I met him so I never met her but I think he's better off without her."

I gave her my version of events that night with a little more detail than previously.

"So the fact is neither of you can really say that Robert is the one that raped you that night!"

"Well, when you say it like that I suppose we can't, but he did sort of admit it, but if he's just accepting that he did because Caroline told him he did... Oh Elaine, I don't know!"

"Well for what it's worth I think you should put it behind you, if you want to bed him you should put on some 'fuck me ' underwear and a pair of serious heels and stockings and make it clear you're available."

I thought about it for a moment, the problem was that he was my brother, I admitted to myself that I had always had strong feelings for him, and if he now made an advance on me then I wouldn't reject it. But, was I really ready to make that advance myself?

I couldn't make my mind up so I said I'd have to think some more about it.

"Well in the mean time we'll have to go out and get you some serious lingerie!"

We looked at each other and burst out laughing again. I had to ask. "Does Robert know it's you in the picture?"

"No, he liked the one in my place so I got him a copy for Christmas last year, I think he'll get to see the original one day though, at least I hope so!"

I spent that night in Elaine's bed, although I don't think we can have had that much sleep because it was very nearly lunchtime on Sunday before either of us got out of bed.

Sex with Elaine was better than any I'd previously experienced, receiving as well as giving was the main difference between what I'd done with women in the past and what we were sharing now. I was definitely living in a different world, it just made me even more determined not to lose it.

But that brought up a problem, after walking out of Robert's all those years ago I'd spent nearly three years working in brothels, at first illegal whore houses, then a proper licenced brothel, Robert didn't know the details but he knew I'd been a whore, Christ, he'd picked me up as one and I didn't want to come across as one in his own apartment.

Tuesday was our shopping day, with no urgency this time we were more relaxed about it. The obvious place to go was the mall but there were plenty of other shops and boutiques in the city proper that we also visited.

This time the emphasis was on sexy, the underwear I'd already bought was lovely, even sexy I thought, but was aimed at function and comfort, the items we bought that day were different.

We purchased only two sets, but they were pure sex. Balcony bras, a G-string and a pair of pure silk and lace briefs, two garter belts and several pairs of pure silk stockings. One set was in black, the other in white, Elaine swore that one look at them on me and Robert's erection would tip him over!

We had a brilliant day, and at the end of it before we went home Elaine had a surprise for me.

In a couple of weeks it was going to be 'black Friday ', a big shopping day that had become an event, and stores were taking on extra staff to cope with it.

Elaine being manager of her own department had not only found me a position, but was able to keep me on for the Christmas season, and, she said possibly beyond!

This was beyond fantastic, a place to live, and a job! Then of course I went and spoiled it, yeah, I started crying.

I wasn't due to start work until the following Monday so I had the rest of the week free. Robert was due home either late Friday night or early Saturday morning and I had some practicing to do.

One of the pairs of shoes I'd bought the previous week had four inch heels, and I'd never walked in them, if I was going to look sexy I couldn't be falling over in them!

Thursday evening I got a call on my new mobile phone from Robert to tell me that he couldn't make it home until Saturday morning, he also said that he wanted to take both me and Elaine out to thank Elaine for helping me as he had not been around as much as he would have liked to be. He'd rang a restaurant and made the reservation.

Friday was one of the most traumatic days I can remember.

I was doing some laundry when there was a knock on the door. The only person I knew that had the code for the outer gate that would be knocking on the door was aunt Frieda so that's who I expected when I opened it. Aunt Frieda was there, but behind her were my parents.

If they hadn't been with my aunt I would have closed the door on them.

As it was they came in. It was a long day of complaints and recriminations. My aunt apologised for not warning me of the intended visit but explained that things needed to be 'cleared up', and she knew full well that I would have 'been out' if forewarned.

Almost the first thing they said was how inappropriate 'Kiss the Butterfly' was!

My parents knelt on the floor to pray for me, Frieda sat on a sofa, I remained standing, much to my father's obvious annoyance.

My parents had come to take me home! Out of Christian charity! They refused to see the irony in the fact that they had already denied me three times!

I'd tried to go home a total of three times and they'd turned me away.

It was simple, all I had to do was to go home with them that day, then tomorrow morning I would go to church with them and stand in front of the congregation and confess my sins and ask for forgiveness. YEAH RIGHT!

Christ's supposed second coming would happen before I'd set foot in that church with them!

When I told them that I had a job to go to they got even worse. I would have to work on God's Sabbath, I was worse than evil, I would knowingly break the Lord's covenant!

I managed to keep my temper under control, mostly, but not so my aunt Frieda. Hypocrite was the most gentle name she called them, the other things she called them are not suitable for writing down.

Over the next couple of hours I said some things that with hindsight I probably shouldn't have, and I almost certainly shouldn't have shown both my parents my bare arse, in close-up!

Things got very heated, I was on the receiving end of a lot of it, whore was only one description of me that my mother used.

Ok, she was right, but hearing that from my mother, and the way she spat it out would have been upsetting for any daughter.

As they were leaving they suggested that I arrange a courier to collect my things from their home as they would 'dispose' of it all very shortly, I was not welcome to grace their home again unless I was willing to publicly apologise for my sins.

"Delusional!"

It was late afternoon when they left, my aunt give me a hug and a kiss, and pressed even more money on me, much to my parents obvious disgust, they just glared at me and walked away.

My aunt had made it clear that there would always be a place for me with her, she knew how much I had idolized Robert as I was growing up but didn't really think I should be living with him as people might get the wrong impression of our relationship.

I had explained that my relationship with Robert was purely that of a sister staying with an older brother, however, I had also said that I didn't know how long that situation would last. Her only comment, other than raised eyebrows, was that I should be careful and "don't get pregnant!"

Fortunately my parents hadn't heard that part of our conversation.

With my relations gone I just sat and stared at the walls, to all intents and purposes I had been disowned by my parents, not for the first time as far as I was concerned.

I don't know how long I sat there, certainly long enough for Elaine to finish work and get home because after a knock on the door she came in. She said she was going to a night club and asked if I fancied going out with her?

Under other circumstances I probably would have liked to go, but after the day I'd had I told her no, I wouldn't be good company, she kissed me on the top of my head and left.

I still hadn't moved a few minutes later when she came back in, carrying two bottles of wine and a big box of chocolates.

She sat next to me.

"I thought you were going out."

"Changed my mind."

"You don't need to do that for me!"

She put her arm around my neck and pulled me to her, her kiss was soft and sensual, I didn't deserve it.

"Of course I do you silly bitch."

The way she said it was soft and loving, not as nasty as it looks written down. I started crying, again!

We drank the wine, we ate the chocolates, then we went to bed, her bed.

Elaine has a very interesting collection of sex toys, dildos, rabbits, butt plugs, and strap-ons. My favourite is a double ended rubber dildo about twenty inches long. With one end in my pussy and the other end in Elaine's we can shuffle together until our groins touch and grind out clits together. Our mutual orgasms that night made a good wet patch in the bed!

Once again, I got to kiss the butterfly.

Over the course of the night I'd described my day with my parents and my aunt's comments. When asked of my intentions I told her I wanted to stay, I wanted to give Robert reason to ask me to stay, I was so grateful to him, I wanted to give myself to him, I wanted to give him more!

I also told her how much I appreciated her, and how much I felt I owed her.

As we lay together in post sexual bliss, Elaine turned to me and said she would do anything I wanted in order to help me; and so I came up with a tentative plan.

Robert arrived home late Saturday morning, Elaine was at work and I was back in Robert's apartment. As previously he commented on how good I looked and this time as he sat in the bath I'd got ready for him I fetched him a drink and sat in the bathroom and talked to him, something I used to do when we were living at home together and our parents were out. I recounted how our parents had arrived with aunt Frieda and the subsequent day.

He wasn't happy, why would he be? He threatened to go thump my father but I took hold of his hand and kissed his knuckles, telling him I didn't want him to bruise his hand, dad wasn't worth it.

We talked about my job and discussed picking up my things from my parents but decided against it, I honestly couldn't think of anything I wanted from the stuff I'd left, none of the clothes would have fit me now and there was nothing of a personal nature anyway.

Dinner out that evening was lovely, we'd had to eat quite late in order that Elaine could join us and she joined with me in pushing drinks on Robert, we didn't want him drunk, we just wanted his bladder full!

When my brother suggested going to a club after our meal it was Elaine that said she'd rather not and so we called it a night and headed home. Robert suggested Elaine join us for a drink in his apartment when we got there but claiming exhaustion she went into her own apartment.

I'd noticed in the cab on the way home that Robert seemed a little uncomfortable, he obviously needed the loo!

Time for part one of my plan.

"I need to pee, I'll try to be quick."

"Please do, I'm pretty desperate myself!"

So far so good, I dived into my bedroom and pulled off my dress, I hung it on its hanger and put it away in the wardrobe, I needed Robert to be seriously in need of the bathroom!