Lady Riders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't laugh you know I would. Jack would be safer with me. You will only get him into trouble."

Jack dropped up to see Mrs. Kelly in the morning before school. "Right oh," she cried as she chased her kids away "how did you go?" Jack told her everything. Finally telling her how he was worried about Anita's mother. Mrs. Kelly burst out laughing, "well you didn't last long before you got caught. Don't worry Rose Gardner won't dob you in. Go up to see her. Try to screw her. She was a real beauty in her younger days. She has been living alone for a few years. I am sure she'll love it if you make a pass."

Time dragged as Jack waited for lunchtime. He slipped away from his mates and took off for the sports ground as soon as the bell rang. Anita was waiting parked in the same isolated spot. Their kiss was electric, their hands opening buttons and zips as they kissed. "I want to fuck you," he moaned when they broke their kisses. "I want you too," she whispered. His fingers found her wet pussy. "Let's get in the back seat."

She held him by his cock. "No the babies asleep in there. I have a blanket let's go over under the tree."

Jack looked round; the tree was on the end of the isolated footpath. "That's too open to someone driving past and seeing us, let's use the front seat." Anita thought he meant both of them in the front. She gasped, "What are you doing?" when he lifted her up on the driver's seat and he stood close by his feet on the ground.

She had come prepared wearing a very loose maternity shift. She loosened his belt and let his jeans drop around his ankles. She slipped off her panties and swung her legs out to wrap them around Jack's hips. Her hands gripped his backside as she lay back pushing her pussy out seeking his cock. "Come on, hurry," she urged. Even though she was expecting it, she cried out, "Holy shit that's good," when he lifted her body up pushed his cock in and rammed it home.

Both fucked with a sense of urgency, snorting and groaning as their actions rocked the four-wheel drive. Jack was the first to explode his come flowing freely into her well-lubricated pussy. Anita now knew from experience that young Jack stayed hard. She kept moving and within minutes, his cock brought her to a small but urgent climax.

He was starting to move again when she struggled to sit up "no more," she cried we have taken too many chances already." They dressed quickly stopping to kiss and fondle each other before she waved him goodbye and drove off.

His cell rang as he left school. "Are you going to call on Rose?" she asked. He whispered, "Who's Rose?" .

"My bloody Mother you fool. If you go up there. Do not admit to anything. Tell her you haven't even kissed me. I am just a customer." He laughed. "I wish all my customers treated me like you do." She talked to him for some time cautioning him to be careful. When she rang off, it rang again immediately. It was Anita again. "She will try to seduce you. I don't care if you fuck her," She whispered, "as long as you come back to me."

He rode his bike up the driveway to find Anita's mother waiting on the patio. "Call me Rose," she told him as she invited him inside. "Follow me. You will want a drink after your long ride," she said as she headed for the kitchen.

In the kitchen she bent down looking in the fridge "what would you like?" she called.

Jack's mouth was dry but it was not for the want of a drink or the long ride. She wore a light white cotton dress. It was very short displaying her surprisingly perfect long brown legs. When she bent over the skirt had ridden up partly displaying the cheeks of her equally fine arse. She remained bent over and looked around. "What would you like?"

Jack felt she knew that he had been staring at her arse. He stuttered, "Oh anything at all, a Pepsi will do." She stayed down and rummaged around. "I can't seem to find one. Come here and see if you can find something you like."

Jack knew what he would like but joined her nevertheless. He patted her on the rear, let me look," he whispered as he sank down beside her. "Oh" she whispered, "I thought your hand had found what it wanted."

Jack spluttered an apology and stood up. "Help me up" she whispered. He took her hand and pulled her to her feet, her body so close that he could see the swell of her breasts and a glimpse of a nipple inside the top. Rose knew he was looking. She opened her mouth wide and ran her tongue over her lips, "thank you," she whispered.

She straightened her dress. "This is new. It is probably a bit young for me. I bought it in the city. Do you like it?"

Jack realized she was teasing him. Anita had said her mum would try to seduce him and Mrs. Kelly had urged him to make a pass saying Rose had been hot in her younger days.

"It's very nice. Very nice," he stuttered. He could feel his cock pushing a tent in his pants. He didn't know what to do. Even with their advice he was scared to do anything impulsive in case she was only teasing and cried rape or complained of sexual assault. My god he thought, as she moved no wonder Anita is so beautiful, her mother is one very hot lady.

"When I brought this dress home, I thought it was probably a bit short for a woman my age. What do you think?

Jack though if it was any shorter I could see your pussy and arse all the time but responded. "It suits you," he cleared his throat. "I think it's very nice it suits you."

She swung around in a circle the tiny skirt swinging out letting him again see her great arse and the tiny thong that covered her pussy. "Am I too old for it." She asked. He could feel his cock pushing a tent in his pants.

"My god," he growled you are not too old you look very young and very beautiful." She moved so close that he could feel her breath on his cheek and took his hand. "We should go and look at the paddock," she whispered.

"Fuck the paddock," Jack blurted as he pulled her to him and kissed her hard. He was tense and excited. He had had enough teasing. She either wants me or she doesn't he reasoned as he kissed her. He sighed in relief when her mouth opened to receive his kiss and her tongue responded letting him know she wanted him.

Rose had enjoyed teasing Jack. He was young and inexperienced. She loved the way he blushed and stuttered. She had seen his cock tenting his jeans and knew he was ready. She was not surprised when he said fuck the paddock and grabbed her. Something had to give.

It was a long time since she had kissed someone as young as nineteen. His urgent kisses were very different to her older partners. She loved the way he took her whole mouth in his and tried to eat it. His teeth and lips were pulling her lower lip his tongue was doing things she had not experienced before. She waited for his hands. What will he do next, she thought as his kisses made her wet.

Jack wanted to see her nude. He had dreamed about her last night remembering how she had looked in the aisle at the store. He slipped his hands down and slid her short dress up so he could massage the cheeks of her arse. For a minute, he couldn't find her thong discovering it wedged in the folds of her arse and pussy. He grunted approval when she moved her legs slightly to allow him access.

Rose gasped; his hand was rimming her back passage. Her previous lovers had ignored that area. Her heart beat faster when he ran his finger along the string of her thong and touched her rear hole. Jack felt her shudder and heard her gasp. So you like me touching you there do you, he thought. Well I'll do it again if it turns you on.

My god Rose thought as his fingers fluttered around her bottom. Her heart was beating faster as she waited to see what he was going to do. Jack gripped her thong and pulled it down until it was around her thighs. He too was excited at her reaction to his fingers tentative intrusion into her anus.

He ran his hand back his finger again rolling around the rim of her hole. She opened her legs wider letting his little finger enter. She shuddered. My god I didn't expect this, she thought, as she relaxed her muscles to see what he would do next. This was a first for Jack he had only touched Anita's pussy. He had stroked the cheeks of Anita's anus but now he had a finger in her mother's rosebud.

He was surprised Rose had not objected, in fact he was amazed when her kisses intensified. He withdrew his little finger and ran his hand down to her pussy. My god no hair, he thought, she shaves. He ran his fingers along the lips. They opened to his touch letting one then two slip inside.

Rose's body had relaxed when his fingers left her anus. He had felt her relax and returned his wet finger to rim her once more. When he felt her tense up, he wormed it in until he could move no more. Rose relaxed and his finger broke through allowing him to push it in further and further. "Don't hurt me darling," she whispered as they stood in her kitchen with his finger in her anus.

"I won't hurt you," he growled. "I want to fuck you."

"Oh yes, just let me get these clothes out of the way," she cried as she lifted her dress over her head.

Jack gasped at the sight of Rose with her head still in her dress her breast encased in a flimsy bra and her thong stretched tight half way down her thighs. It was a sight he would masturbate over for days to come. "My god you're beautiful, let me look at you," he whispered as she threw the dress aside and stepped out of the thong.

She could tell he was impressed by the way he stared. "You like," she whispered as she stood wearing only a bra. She turned with her back to him and bent over, "are you an arse man Jack"

He stuttered, "I don't know. I haven't done it before. I loved the way your body moved when I touched you there. I would like to try putting my cock in your arse and fucking it. Would you let me?"

Rose looked at him. "I haven't done it either. But your finger was exciting. Maybe after you have loved my pussy we can try."

She moved to take off her bra. "Let me," he whispered as he cupped her breasts. "I thought they would be soft," he cried when he felt them. "I've had a boob job. I hated the idea of sagging breasts. Do you like them?"

"Bloody hell do I like them," he growled. "They're perfect. Remembering that Anita had wanted him to bite her nipple, he bit Rose's nipple hard. "Oh hell," she cried, "be gentle that will hurt for a week."

Jacks slid his hand down to her pussy and finger fucked her. "Behave we don't want to do it here in the kitchen," she moaned. "Let's go to bed."

In her room, she removed his clothes in a hurry, and then ran her hands over his body. "I haven't had a man for two years. If you don't mind I like being on top." she whispered as she pushed him down on the bed. When he did not object she climbed up on his body and held his cock upright. He watched her face as she lowered her pussy until he his whole cock was inside her.

Her eyes rolled and she took a deep breath. "Oh my that's nice. You have a beautiful cock it fills me". She sat for a moment allowing him to reach up and play with her breasts. Then she started to move. Faster, faster, harder, and harder, her body bucked and twisted, as she grew more and more excited.

That's wonderful," she cried as he started to join in stroking in and out, his thrusts growing harder and longer every minute. "Oh, ohh, ohhh hell," she moaned as he felt her come. Her eyes opened wide looking at him as he sped up his thrusts. The bed was squeaking the head was hitting the wall. She was over the moon Jack was phenomenal. He didn't seem to tire. He kept ramming his hard cock into her making her come again.

Jack was stunned by her performance. Rose moaned and groaned, her eyes flashed, her mouth opened wide her tongue flicked in and out. She was like a woman possessed. She fucked him, rode him, and loved him, until he came. She was so excited she did not wait for him to stop coming before asking. "Will you get hard again?" He pushed up pinching a nipple as his come filled her pussy. "It doesn't get soft," he moaned as he rolled her over until he was on top.

It was Rose turn to be stunned. He quickly found a rhythm that ran his hard thick cock up against her clit as he stroked in and out fast and hard. "Oh hell" she cried "not again," as she came her pussy sloppy with their combined juices. Jack kept moving but his pace had slowed. He was enjoying the feeling of her sloppy pussy. He could smell their arousal. He felt her pussy walls gripping his cock. "You are fantastic," Rose moaned. "I'll be sore for a week." I have never in all my years had anyone fuck me like this before. She pulled his head down "slow down boy, kiss me I'm yours."

He lay on top of her as they stroked each other's bodies and recovered. "Roll off lover," she whispered. She felt his cock as it slipped out of her pussy. "My god you're still hard. You can try my back passage now if you want."

Jack didn't say a word. he rolled her on her stomach and lifted her so she was on her knees with her backside open for his inspection. He fingered her pussy, and then ran his fingers up to her anus. She relaxed and let him in. "you had better try more than on finger," she moaned. "If you don't loosen me up your big cock will split me in two."

She felt his fingers as he moved them in and out then held her breath. His cock shoved its head inside. "Gently lover," she whispered as her ring blocked him for a moment. Then he was in, sliding up filling her.

She had never felt so full before. They stopped for a moment locked together. He started to move holding her by the hips, pulling her back onto his cock as he

Rammed it home. "Oh hell," she groaned as she started to enjoy the sensations his cock was creating. His hand slipped down to massage her clit as his cock spewed come. .My god not again," she cried. "How many times can you come in one afternoon?"

She stopped as a funny feeling swept over her. The sensations his hard cock created as it filled her backside caused her to shudder and come. Her orgasm was minor compared to the eruption of his still hard cock. "I am fifty-two," she cried as she regained her breath. That's the first time in there for me." you are the first man who has ever done that to me." She looked at him and sighed. "You have made me come so often you are like a machine, you're fantastic."

They showered together. She looked up as she soaped his cock and balls. "are you fucking Anita?" she asked. "No," he groaned. she squeezed his balls hard. "tell me the truth. are you fucking my daughter?"

"No she is just a customer," he groaned.

"I think you are fucking her, but I hope you're telling me the truth. If she finds out you can fuck all day and never get soft she will go crazy. She is married with a young baby. A young horny bastard like you could destroy her marriage. Don't take any risks."

She dressed him giving his cock a suck as she tucked it in his jeans. "You can get all the pussy you want from me. I`ll come down to watch you ride in the horse show on the weekend it might give me ideas."

Jack rode home. Fifty-two he could not believe it. She must have been twenty-two when she had Anita. She was right she could give him all the pussy he wanted without the dangers that Anita's marriage and baby brought. He was trying to think how he could end it with Anita when his cell rang. "Did you fuck my mother," she asked when he answered.

"No," he stuttered.

"I don't care if you do. I would just like to know," she cried. "No," he stuttered.

She changed her attack, "I don't believe you. Your store stays open late tonight. I'll do my shopping after our evening meal and slip down to see you."

That night as he worked Jack dodged questions from his father about Mrs. Gardner's paddocks. He had not seen them but he expected they were well grassed like most of the unused paddocks.

Anita and her husband dropped in early. Jack introduced Robert to his dad and they started talking about horses and the available grass. Anita drifted away signaling Jack from behind a display to head down to the produce section. She looked around to show him there was no one in the section. "We are alone," Just give me a quick kiss and suck my breasts they are full of milk," she said as she opened her blouse"

She held a breast up groaning when his mouth closed over her nipple. Milk started to flow and she pulled it away. She laughed when he reached for her. "That's enough; I missed you this afternoon I just wanted you to remember what you missed while you were up with my mum."

Jack was sweeping the floor when he heard a polite cough. He looked up to find Rose and another woman watching him. "Hi, this is my friend Isobel she lives up the road from my place. She is riding in the Novice Ladies class at the show on Sunday. I told her you were a member of the show society and probably would be working at the show."

"I brought her down to meet you so she will at least know someone when she enters the ring for the first time." Isabel shook his hand "I am very pleased to meet you. It will be nice to know someone. I am terrified that something will go wrong in my first event."

She smiled squeezing his hand before she let it go. "Rose said you offer home deliveries I must take advantage of your service."

He watched them walk away thinking I hope she takes advantage of me.

Jack opened the store at six am. Horse floats were pouring into the show ground parking area as contestants arrived early to get a good spot. Horse events were a major feature. The numbers growing as more and more yuppies shifted to the area and brought acreage. Jack was rostered as a steward for the afternoon's lady rider events.

Anita rang early. She was disappointed when he told her that the show and his work would take up most of his time on the weekend. "I will ring you tonight you might find some time for me," she said disappointment showing in her voice."

He delivered an early order to Mrs. Kelly. She was in bed and waited for him to pack things away before inviting to sit on the bed and talk to her. She lit a cigarette. "Don't leave anything out. Give me all the sexy details,"

When he told her about his afternoon with Rose, she interrupted. "I can tell by the way you talk you found Rose more than interesting," she looked at him with a sly smile on her face. "Is she a good fuck?" Jack grinned and said no more. Mrs. Kelly laughed. "I knew she would be. She has that look. Spend a bit of time with her. She will give you all you want without the hassles you will have with her daughter. Don't neglect Isobel. I'll be surprised if Rose hasn't told her all about your afternoon, they are very close."

A visiting Judge from interstate judged the lady rider and led in classes. Alex Wilton was a regular visitor to their show; he drove up pulling his caravan and set it up for a week near the quarters provide for visiting judges and stewards.

As they worked, together Jack asked why Alex brought the caravan. "We provide good quality rooms over the back near the stalls, why don't you use them." Alex judged the next horse before answering. "It's a long story. Lets have a drink between classes and I'll tell you."

He put the ribbons on the winner and place getters talking to all of the lady riders before heading off to the steward's bar. They sat away from the other stewards. Alex raised his glass, "I have never told anyone this before. If you tell anyone, I will deny it. I come here each year because it's the easiest place for an old bloke like me to get a root."

Jack laughed. "I'm serious," Alex said as he downed his scotch. "You have all these city dwellers up here who have moved out of town and bought a horse for their wives and kids. Their wives have all day to ride but there is no one available locally to coach them. You have pony club dressage and jumping instructors but you neglect these married women and their spoilt daughters who love to dress up in their formal riding gear and win a blue ribbon."