Lady Riders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack convinced her he hated to loose her. He told her he would never forget her and gave a sigh as he hung up. He would never forget her she had been his first lover. She had given him confidence. She had changed him from a boy to a man. He smiled as he thought of her long legs and her big milky boobs. How could I ever forget Anita," he whispered to himself.

Isobel thrashed her arms in the air. She arched her back off the ground desperately struggling to keep Jacks cock in her pussy. "Oh shit, no more," she cried as he came and came his juice flooding her pussy coating his cock and spilling out with each lunge.

She had come three times in the space of a couple of hours as this young demon rode her body pounding her pussy with his fat cock. Her lungs felt as though they would burst. She squeezed her ankles so tight around his neck; he cried out "you'll choke me." He finally heeded her cries. She felt his pace start to slow but shook her head when she realized that after hours of making love he was still hard.

This was the second afternoon she had spent in her hay shed with Jack. She had waited for him nervous and apprehensive the afternoon after her first training lesson at the show grounds. She had dressed in shorts remembering the difficulty he had trying to remove a tight pair of jeans the night before.

He was a real gentleman, kissing her on the cheek making small talk when he arrived. He told her later as they dressed that he had planned to conduct a lesson first. But he confessed that he had watched the round cheeks of her little bottom moving sexily ahead of him as she led him down to the stable and changed his mind.

Within in minutes of the stable door closing he was stripping away her shirt and removing her bra. "Now that's what I call horny," he gasped as he turned her around dressed only in her shorts and riding boots. Isobel blushed and asked "Why?" when he stepped back with his eyes bulging and said, "Take off your shorts."

"Why," he smiled, "I'll tell you why." A tremor affecting his voice. "Because I spent hours dreaming about your pussy last night. All I could remember was how it looked covered by those light brown jeans. I want to look at it without cover so when I remember you tonight I will remember the real thing."

Isobel had never known anyone who confessed to deriving pleasure from looking at her body. She had only recently under Rose's guidance started to dress in clothes that highlighted rather than hid her better features, Many men had groped her breasts. Some had tried to finger her pussy but none had shown Jacks interest in just looking at her forty five year old pussy. Just knowing he wanted to look at her made her feel so special"

She had stood in the stable and slowly lowered her shorts not knowing what to do or say, eventually breathing heavier every minute watching Jacks eyes devour her pussy as it came into view. "I love it," he whispered. "Its tiny but its lips are thick. They stand out from your sweet thighs." Staring at her pussy, he licked his lips. "Please turn around."

Isobel placed her hands on her hips and turned slowly. "Yes oh yes," he groaned. "I knew you would have a beautiful bum. I love the way the cheek of your arse curves under, they are so round." He grinned, "They are not big but if I remember correctly each one just fills my hand."

He dropped his jeans and stood with his cock sticking out, his jeans still covering his boots. "Believe me," he whispered. "I'm not bullshitting. Even the cheerleaders at school couldn't match your tiny body it's magnificent." Later as she lay on the floor while he licked her pussy, he whispered. "It's not only magnificent, it's delicious."

The second afternoon had been no different. She had found herself pinned against the wall within minutes of reaching the hay shed. She was still asking about his day's work when he lifted her on to his cock

She had never thought there would be so many positions, so many ways for a man and woman to make love. He had asked her favorite and she blushed when she had to admit he was only the second man she had fucked. They talked about positions until she told him she liked being on top. From then on after trying something different, he always lifted her up like a feather and held her on top while he fed his hard cock home.

Later that evening he lifted her on to her knees. "I like dog fashion," he growled. "It makes me think of a stallion servicing a mare." He started to pound into her pushing her body forward. "You're my mare, my bitch. I'm fucking you like an animal," he cried.

On the third afternoon that her horse had stood in the stable watching, them struggling and moaning the hay shed floor. Jack told her he would have to spend some time training Ursula and one or two others that the Judge had refereed for coaching. "Put you legs on my shoulder sweetheart," he whispered. Then penetrated her so deep she swooned. That evening as he left, he whispered, "ring me."

Down at the store Ursula was shopping. "You haven't called me," she cried when she saw him come in the door. "I've been busy with lessons," he told her, as he looked her over. He was thinking about the time she had spent in the front seat with Alex wondering what they had done together while he was with her mother, when she startled him mentioning Alex's name.

"He wasn't a very nice man," she said as she turned away. Jack moved over behind her. "What's up sweetheart?" he asked. Her eyes blazed as she turned around. "Your friend Alex is a liar. He promised to help me if I let him do things. When he had to leave, he said you would help. But you're not interested." Her voice was growing louder. "Do I have to do those things again to get you to help?"

"Let's go outside and sit in your car," he said as he spied customers watching. Her car was under a light in the car park. "Let's get in the back," she whispered. "So people won't see." He started to object but though what the hell and joined her in the darker back seat. She moved over when he settled and quickly opened his fly. Before he could say a word, she had his cock in her mouth with her hand running up and down the shaft.

"Hang on," he cried, "what's going on?" She looked up her tongue rimming the head of is cock "Alex made me suck him," she cried. "I thought I would have to do it to you."

He pulled her head up, "stop it; you don't have to do that unless you want to. I will teach you no matter what. Just forget Alex I'm not like him."

He stuttered "Didn't you hear me?" when her mouth again started to suck his cock. "You don't have to do that." Ursula looked up a smile on her face, "I want to, I like it."

He lifted her head again, "you really don't have to."

She gripped his cock and licked along his shaft. "I love your hard thing it smell good. Please let me kiss it. I had never done this until that lying old man made me. His thing was too soft when he tried to ride me, so he made me suck his old soft sausage. I hated it."

Jack laughed Alex hadn't made too many conquests this trip. He looked down as Ursula sucked his balls. "Make me a winner," she moaned, "and I'll do anything you want." He shuddered as her finger ran up from his balls to his arse rimming it and pushing inside. "Anything," she whispered her eyes locked on his, her finger working his ring.