Lake Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh. Yeah." I grunted.

"So? Going to take that off and join us?"

"Take what off?"

"Your suit silly. That's all you have to do, take it off and come over here and you can suck on both our nipples."

I looked around and then turned off the headlight, realizing it was making us much more obvious. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't really help myself. It wasn't like I was having sex with her or anything. It was just playing with their boobs. I took the headlight off, pushed my suit down and stepped out of it. I hung it on the side of the boat and waded out to them.

"There you go." Jen whispered as she reached for my dick. Her fingers wrapped around me as I leaned my face down and engulfed one of her rock hard nipples and puffy areola. I swirled my tongue around it and flicked across it while the fingers of my right hand slipped down her body and between her legs. "That's it. Play with my hot little cunt. Make me come." She whispered breathlessly as I pressed my middle finger between her sopping wet lips. "You've been watching us play. Did you guess that we were playing with each other under the water? Fingering each other and making each other come?"

"I did." I whispered as I let go of one nipple and leaned across her body to suck the other into my mouth. I let my finger push deeper between her lips until I found the entrance to her depths. I pushed one finger into her and then drew it back out slowly, sliding it across her slit until I felt her clit. I teased and stroked her clit for several seconds before pushing my finger back and into her again. The whole time I was playing with her, she was stroking my dick, slowly coaxing me toward a climax that had been waiting all day.

"That's it. Make me come. You have me so close. I've never climaxed out in the open like this. Make me come for you," Jen whispered urgently.

"Uh huh," I grunted switching nipples again, sucking and teasing her hard protruding nipple. "Uh!" I grunted in surprise, pulling off her tit for a moment, looking down to see Mandy squatting in the water, her mouth around the head of my cock as Jen continued to stroke it.

Mandy pulled off my dick and smiled up at me before reaching a hand up to Jen's other nipples pinching and squeezing it as she leaned her face back toward my dick. She closed her lips around just my head, swirling her tongue around it and under it, finding that sensitive spot under it sending tingles all through my body.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I closed my lips around Jen's nipple again, pushing my finger in and out of her pussy faster as I sucked her nipple harder. The two of us pushed each other quickly toward the inevitable as we stood in the water naked, lit only by the crescent moon.

"That's it," Jen grunted quietly as she pushed her hips toward my hand. My left hand was on her ass and I pushed it between her legs, curling two fingers up into her depths while I shifted my middle finger from her vagina to her clit. I circled and stroked her clit while I pumped my two fingers in and out of her hot wetness, Jen doing her best to be quiet despite her building orgasm. "FUCK!" She grunted loudly as she began to climax. I could feel her juices flowing from her pussy as she gasped and shuddered in climax, her hand almost frantically stroking me with irregular strokes the full length of my dick, all except my head, which was being teased by Mandy's tongue.

I let Jen's nipple slip from my mouth and grunted quietly as my body suddenly jerked, the sensations on my dick and the titillation of the situation pushing me over the edge. I felt surge after surge of pent up cum flowing into Mandy's mouth. She wrapped her own hand around my dick with Jen's and the two of them milked my cum into Mandy's mouth as Jen slowly started to slide down from her intense climax.

"You about done down there?" I heard my wife call from the campsite.

"Yeah!" I called back breathlessly. "Be up in a minute!" I looked down at Mandy, who was looking up at me, one hand around my dick, the other between her legs. I could see her playing with my cum in her mouth as she closed her eyes and pushed her fingers into herself over and over again.

Jen took her hand from my dick and reached for Mandy, coaxing her to stand up. She replaced Mandy's hand with her own and pressed her back against the boat. She began to fuck Mandy with her fingers while pressing her tits against Mandy's and their lips together. The two stood and embraced, kissing deeply, and sharing my load of cum between them until Mandy orgasmed moments later. I could see her body tremble and shake as Jen frantically plunged her fingers in and out of her pussy. Mandy jerked several times, and I could hear what sounded like someone peeing in the lake as Mandy continued to orgasm in front of Jen, the two of them pressed to each other. I stepped back to the shore and quickly stepped into my suit. I tied the strings as the two ended their kiss and looked at me.

"Thanks for the fun." Mandy whispered breathlessly. "I hope we can find a way to play a little more."

"Me too." I agreed as I collected my fish knife, board, filets and headlight. I took one more look at the two leaning against the side of the boat, their hands teasing each other again as they once again kissed. I shook my head and headed up to the campsite, hoping that I wasn't in trouble.

Apparently it wasn't obvious to anyone that I had just gotten my dick sucked. I helped the grand kids do their marshmallows, and then it was time for them to hit the sack. The adults sat around the remains of the fire and chatted. I excused myself to go down to the boat and make sure everything was set for the night, but really wanted to see if they were still down there. They weren't, but it looked to me like they hadn't been gone long, based on the wet spots on the side of the boat.

The adults all called it a night about eleven, and we headed in for bed. My wife crawled into the queen sized bed in the master bedroom portion of the trailer. The air conditioner was still running, drowning out the smaller noises as I put on my thin bed shorts and crawled into bed with her. I snuggled up to her and wrapped an arm around her. Usually if I tried to hold her breast when we were going to sleep, she would push my hand away, as I had a tendency to jerk a little as I fell asleep, uncomfortably squeezing her breast when I did. Tonight she let me hold her.

I lay stroking her nipple through her night shirt, gently teasing my fingers across her hard nipple. Since she hadn't objected, I shifted my hand, undid several of the small buttons on the nightshirt and slipped my hand inside so I was stroking her bare skin and hardening nipple. We lay like that for at least fifteen minutes before I got brave. Well, brave is a relative term. Before my desire for sex overrode my desire to not get shut down halfway through. I slid my hand out of the top of her nightshirt and down to her hip. I gently tugged the hem of the nightshirt up, surprised to find that she didn't have any underwear on, something she NEVER did while we were camping. I moved my hand to push my bed shorts to my thighs, freeing my hardon. I let it press between her thighs and reached back for her breast again.

I lay there, moving very gently, rubbing my engorged head along her slit, slowly collecting moisture over and around it. I took a breath and prepared to be shut down. I rolled myself back slightly and felt my head slip along her slit, stopping my roll when I could feel my mushroom head nestled between her lips. I slowly rolled toward her, letting my head push gently and slowly into her. Surprisingly she moved her leg to lay on mine, opening her entrance just enough for me to slide deeper into her. She pushed her butt back at me I felt my head push slowly deeper into her as we rolled back toward each other. She took a deep breath and held it as I started to rock back and forth very slowly. I didn't want to make any noise at all as she let me slowly push in and out of her hot wet pussy. I could only hope the air conditioner continued to run, drowning out the sound of the soft squish my dick made with each slide into her.

I shifted my hand and reached my fingers around her thighs and between her legs and started to stroke and tease her clit. It didn't take long before she was rocking back against me harder, pushing us together faster as my fingers teased her orgasm closer and closer to climax. I felt her pussy start to tighten around me, a sure sign she was about to climax. She moaned softly as her body trembled against me. I continued to stroke slowly in and out of her as she orgasmed.

Disappointment surged through me as she reached for my hip and pushed against me, rolling me away and sliding me out of her pussy before I too could come. I'd gotten her off and now it looked like I was getting the boot.

To my surprise, she shifted on the bed to face me and then rolled over onto me, holding herself up over me. She reached between us and guided me back to her pussy. She slowly settled down onto me until her bare ass was pressed to my thighs. She leaned over and gave me a soft "Shhhh" as she began to lift and lower her butt, sliding me in and out of her. She lowered her face to mine and whispered in my ear to come quietly.

I rubbed her butt and then shifted my hands to the front of her nightgown. I unbuttoned it the rest of the way, freeing her big soft tits to swing in front of me. In the dim light I could see her smile down at me and do something she hadn't done for a long time, well, even longer than fucking me like this. She leaned her chest so that her tits swung back and forth, brushing my face with each stroke.

I could feel my orgasm growing with each slow push she made down on me, pushing me closer and closer to climax. I was just about to come inside her when the damn air conditioner shut off, throwing the whole trailer into total silence. She stopped moving and sat on me, leaving me just short of climax. I sighed heavily as she sat on me, not moving, feeling extremely frustrated.

She leaned down, laying her tits to my chest and leaned her face next to mine until her cheek touched mine. "Be quiet and follow me." She whispered so softly I almost didn't hear it. Then she pushed up off of me and climbed off my dick. Moving slowly to keep the noise of the bed to a minimum, she climbed off the bed and stood, looking expectantly at me. She held her nightgown closed and waited for me to slide off the bed next to her in the tight confines of the master bedroom, and pull up my bed shorts. She moved the bedroom door silently open, sliding it back ever so slowly. She stepped the three steps to the camper door in the total darkness, and then as gently as she could, opened the latch.

I almost couldn't believe my eyes as he stepped out of the trailer, her nightgown held together by one hand, stepping down the stairs slowly to not rock the trailer. I followed on my tiptoes and followed her down the stairs onto the large ratan mat that covered much of the campsite gravel. She let go of her nightgown, letting her tits push out again as she used both hands to close the door as quietly as she possibly could, the only sound a gentle click of the latch. She turned to look at me and took my hand. She pulled me the half dozen steps to the picnic table and turned to face me again. She pulled her nightgown up and apart and set her bare as cheeks on the edge of the table, her nightgown hanging loosely from her shoulders. "Well?" she asked, expectantly.

I was a little startled, but quickly pushed my bed shorts down. They slid all the way down my legs so I was basically naked as I stood in front of my wife. I stepped to her and lifted her legs while she reached for my dick. She guided me back to her pussy and let me push slowly into her as she sat halfway upright on the end of the picnic table. She leaned back on her hands as I held her under her knees to lift and spread her legs. I started to stroke in and out of her, slowly at first, each stroke into her causing a little wet gushing sound.

"Damn you feel so big tonight," she whispered quietly.

"You like?" I whispered back.

"Oh yeah," She answered as I pushed in and out of her. "Maybe too much."

"Too much?"

"I think you're going to make me come again," She whispered. I grinned at the thought and watched her tits start to bounce on her chest as I thrust a little harder into her, a gentle slap of my body against her bare ass sounding at the end of each stroke. In and out I thrust, watching her tits and feeling her rock her hips slightly. "Oh honey." She whispered breathlessly.

"You going to come again?" I whispered, feeling her vaginal tunnel already starting to squeeze around me.

"Yes!" she squeaked as her legs started to tremble.

"Good." I answered as I felt her body start its climax, mine only moments away. I thrust in and out of her for only a few more moments before my own climax was pushed over the edge by her squeezing pussy. My body spasmed and thrust hard into her, making her gasp loudly as the first shot of cum lanced into her. Over and over my body jerked as I filled her pussy with my cum. She sat there, panting for almost two minutes before she pushed me back, my shrinking cock pulling from her, our cum leak from her to drip to the ratan mat.

"Damn." She whispered. "I didn't expect that."

"I didn't expect any of it." I answered, letting her legs down. She pushed off the table and wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her against my naked body. I leaned my head down and kissed her softly for long seconds.

"We better get back in before someone sees us out here. You know how I feel about that."

"Yeah. I do." I agreed, reluctantly letting her step back and start buttoning her nightgown. I pulled up my bed shorts over my still dripping dick and then silently followed her back into the camper, latching the door again as quietly as we could. We closed the door and slipped back into bed as quietly as we could, hoping none of the kids heard us. I snuggled against her and held her breast through her nightgown as we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I snuggled up to my wife and wrapped my arm around her cupping her breast like I had the night before, only to have my hand pushed away. Clearly what happened the night before was over and done with. I sighed and crawled out of bed to get dressed. I had breakfast duty and went to work frying two pounds of bacon and making a dozen and a half scrambled eggs. By the time I had it all cooked everyone else was up. After we got done eating we all headed out for fishing before it got too hot.

Fishing was even more dismal than the day before. We had zero keepers to show for three hours fishing in the heat and sun. We gave up and headed back to the campsite. There were already a lot of people swimming by the time we got back, including my two female friends. We tied the boat up and everyone headed up to the trailer to change into swimsuits. I was one of the last, having to secure the boat, so I had to wait to even use my own bedroom to change. I finally changed and headed down to the water where everyone else was already in the lake. I waded in and headed to where my wife was. As usual she had on a t-shirt over her swim suit. I, however, was bare chested and after cooling off for a few minutes had her come put sunblock on my shoulders and back. She surprised me by also putting it on my chest, which was pretty white from not seeing much sun.

As we stood beside the boat, the tall side blocking us from view of most of the people in the water, she pulled her shirt off and asked me to do her neck and shoulders. I eagerly agreed, slipping my hand down her chest far enough to dip slightly into the suit top. I expected to get chastised, but didn't, though I didn't push it too much. I worked my hands under the straps of her suit to get her back, moving them to the side as far as I could without letting them fall off her shoulders. I was again surprised when she pulled the straps off her shoulders herself, holding the suit top to her chest with one arm so it didn't fall all the way down and expose her boobs. I spent several minutes rubbing sunblock on her back and shoulders before I decided I was done. As much as I wanted to pull the suit top down further, I knew better, and pulled the straps up her shoulders again once I was done.

Appropriately protected, we waded back into the water, and away from boat. The water felt good after being out in the sun for only a few minutes. We floated and played in the water until it was lunch time. I couldn't help but notice that Jen and Mandy were staying a little further away today, though I wasn't sure why. Their behavior hadn't changed and I could see them both being playful with each other, this time a lot more sure just exactly what was going on under the water.

Unfortunately after lunch the kids started getting ready to go. My youngest and her husband heading back to the city, my daughter from Texas and her family following suit shortly after, headed to my youngest's house to visit the zoo and other attractions before taking the long drive the next day.

By early afternoon the only two left at the campsite were my wife and I. It was still hot, so we were both in the water. With the family, as well as a good share of the rest of the campers, gone, I took the opportunity to be a little more handsy with my wife, hoping that she wouldn't object, but expecting her too just the same. I reached out to pull her to me, turning her to put her back against my chest, my arms wrapping around her, my right hand cupping her left breast as my left slipped down to her crotch and held her against me.

"Someone's horny again." She whispered. "I would have thought you'd have had enough last night."

"When have you ever known me to have enough?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I have to admit. Never," she said quietly. "But out here? I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson last time we went naked in the lake."

"Well, I did learn to keep a swim suit where I could get to it." I chuckled. "I'm guessing that mom got one hell of an eye full when I climbed out to get our suits."

"Oh, I'm sure she did. Especially with that boner you had. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought that you enjoyed showing yourself off like that."

"No. It was a bit embarrassing, since there were what I guessed were their daughters, there. I just had to wait until they were all on the other side of the boat so they couldn't see me. If it had been just her I probably wouldn't have minded showing off. It's far from the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me over the years."

My wife laughed softly. "Yeah. You have seemed to have some pretty bad luck along those lines. Like the time the door fell off the changing room?"

I laughed quietly with her. "Yeah. that poor sales girl got one hell of an eye full, didn't she?"

"Not just the sales girl. There were about five other ladies within seeing distance too."

"I dunno. I didn't count. I was too busy trying to find another changing room that had a door on it."

"Yeah. it looked pretty damn comical with you trying to cover your dick with that swim suit while your bare ass was sticking out like that."

"Oh well." I answered.

"Yeah. well, I think you dropped that suit on the floor on purpose, just to give that woman in the changing room a look. You WERE mostly hard when that happened."

"Honest. It was an accident. I wasn't expecting to open the door on another woman. I was as startled as she was, which was why I dropped my suit," I said defensively. It had been a LONG time since we'd argued about that particular incident. She never did believe that I didn't flash my junk at the woman in the next changing room on purpose, even though my wife was the one that accidently pulled the door off my changing room.