Lake Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes." She gasped as my body spasmed and I started pumping shot after shot of cum into her pussy. I stood there, jerking with each new shot of juice deep into her. "ohhhhhhhh fuck yes." She moaned again as my body slowly stopped jerking, leaving my cock still partly hard, twitching occasionally as it oozed and leaked the remains of my climax into her.

I pulled from her pussy and wrapped my hand around my dick. I squeegeed the cum off my dick and then reached to her body. I rubbed it across her tits to wipe my hand off.

"HEY! Why did you do that?"

"Because I felt like it. Just like you felt like stranding me in the lady's shower," I answered her. "Now. it's getting late, I have to be up early. I'm going to bed," I snapped at them. I walked away and up the stairs into the camper. I closed the door and crawled into bed, exhausted.

I was dreaming. I knew I was dreaming, but I didn't care. It felt damn good. Laying boat seat, completely naked, my wife, equally naked, kneeling next to me, sucking my cock to make it hard. She licked and teased it, stroking under the mushroom head of my dick and that sensitive spot under my head. "Oh yeah." I groaned to her as she licked and played with it.

"You want me to fuck you?" She whispered, looking up at me from where she was.

"Hell yes." I groaned, feeling her climb onto the bench seat with me. She lifted herself up and then settled on my rock hard cock, my dick sliding deep into her wet depths. She started to move up and down, stroking herself up and down my shaft, leaning over so that her swinging tits would brush my chest, her nipples bouncing over and across mine tantalizingly. Up and down she moved, her moans growing louder as she and I both grew closer and closer to a climax. I loved hearing her moan that she was coming, and it wasn't long before I heard just that.

"What the hell?" I gasped as my body jerked hard. I felt my cock surging cum, but not into the air. I felt a hot wetness around me and knew my dick was buried in a pussy. A pussy that was squeezing and massaging me as she sat on my lap, my cock stuffed deep into her, surging shot after shot of cum into her. "Oh hell." I groaned as I reached up and found a pair of tits. They were large, but not nearly as large as Mandy or Jen. It was too dark to see who was sitting astride me, but I was tempted to guess. She sat on me, panting and gasping as her climax continued to control her body. Slowly her breathing eased. I felt her lean down until her tits pressed to my chest. She kissed me softly and whispered a thank you. Then she was pushing up off of me. I saw the light of a flashlight flick on after she was off, blinding me for a moment until it headed to the door. The camper door opened and moments later the light was cut off. I lay there letting the aftermath of my climax fade slowly. "Samantha!" I said to myself before closing my eyes and fading back to sleep.

It was too early, but I knew I needed to get up and start moving. It was going to take at least an hour to break down camp by myself. I pulled on a pair of shorts, my shoes and a shirt and went to work. I did everything but roll the two slide out rooms in and pull the power. I left the ac running and stripped. I looked for my swim suit and remembered that I'd hung it on the railing this morning after leaving it laying in the dirt last night. I opened the door, looking to see who might be able to see, and then darted to the railing to grab my suit. I pulled it on and then headed down the short hill to the water. It was still early, only a little past seven, so I had the beach to myself.

I waded out and lay back in the water to cool off one last time. I heard feet splash in the water and looked toward the shore. It took a few moments to realize it was the woman from the shower last night that had interrupted us. She was wading out in a see through beach wrap with some kind of modest lime green bikini on under it. She waded out part way so that the water was lapping around her knees. She stood looking at me for long seconds, and then much to my surprise, spread the beach wrap and pushed the bikini panty down. She pushed it down until she could step out of it as she bent over. She waded it up and threw it at the shorline, getting it hung up in the bushes. She reached behind her back and moments later her boobs were exposed, the top having been a band around her body with no shoulder straps. She threw that at the shorline as well and then turned back toward me.

She walked slowly toward me, almost as if she were intentionally giving me time to see her now naked body through the front of the still spread beach wrap. Her breasts were maybe a full firm C cup with large areola and large hard nipples poking out. She had a neatly shaved triangle of brown curls on her mound that tapered away between her legs. I stood up in the waist deep water as she walked toward me.

"I wanted to apologize." She said as she moved toward me, stopping once the water was up to her waist.

"For in the shower? You couldn't have known."

"No. not for that, for later."

"For later?" I asked confused.

"About two am?" I closed my eyes and took a breath and let it out slowly. "Yeah. That." She whispered.

"If you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have known it was you."

"I know." She said softly. "You'd have assumed it was one of the other girls. But it wasn't. it was me. I was laying awake thinking about you. About your dick, about how it looked and how good the girls in the shower with you made it all sound. I haven't been fucked like that in, well, years. I knew you were alone and took a chance. You were sleeping naked, so it didn't take much to get you hard and ride on you."

"I see." I answered.

"My husband is still asleep," she said quietly. "I was watching you get ready to pull out and thought that I might not have a chance to talk to you again before you did. Then you came out here."

"I see."

"I wanted to apologize."

"You did that." I answered. "You didn't have to get naked to do that."

"I know." She said, her hands moving together, her fingers tangling tighter nervously.

"What's your name?"

"Emma."

"Emma. Pretty name. Is there something else you want, besides to apologize?"

"Maybe." She whispered nervously.

"Do you want to have sex again?" I asked point blank.

"Sorta."

"That explains naked," I answered. I reached for a hand and pulled her toward me. I backed away until we were almost chest deep in the water. I let go of her hand and undid the front of my suit. I pushed it down and then pulled her toward me again. I gripped her waist with both hands and lifted her and pulled her toward me until she reflexively wrapped her legs around me. I lifted her up enough to lift her boobs clear of the water and leaned my face toward her. I closed my lips around her right nipple and flicked my tongue across and around it, bringing a moan from her lips.

"No one has done that in years." She moaned softly as I teased her nipple and areola "God it's getting me so turned on."

"Good." I grunted as I switched to her left nipple and drew another moan from her. I moved my hands to hold her up under her butt cheeks, helping to hold her breasts above the water and also giving my fingers access to her pussy. I let my fingers stroke back and forth across her lips, teasing her down below as well as above.

"I bet this is what those girls were doing out here." She groaned. " I wish my husband would do something like this to me out here."

"Just like I wish my wife would let me do something like this to her," I said before moving back to her other nipple.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She moaned softly.

"No." I agreed.

"But we're going to, aren't we?" In way of answer I found my hard dick with my right hand and brought it to her until she could feel my engorged head rubbing back and forth across her lips. "Oh yes, we definitely are!" She grunted as I used my hands to push her hips back a little getting her to undo her legs, her weight pressing down on my head until she slid down over my head. With her legs sticking out on either side of me, and her hands clasped behind my neck, I started pushing my rock hard shaft in and out of her. I could feel myself slide further inside her, my dick soon pushing against the end of her tunnel. "Oh god, I don't believe I'm doing this." She moaned softly. "I don't believe I'm doing this. If feels so wrong and so good."

"Uh huh." I grunted as I worked myself in and out of her. I could feel my body responding to her tight depths, her velvety soft walls caressing my engorged head as my desire grew by the moment. I could see her tits bouncing and bobbing just under the surface of the water as our bodies bounced together.

"Oh god. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come." She squeaked softly as I drove into her harder as my own climax pushed closer. Our bodies bounced under the water, her ass bouncing against me as her feet stuck up on either side of me. My hands pulled her hips down to me with each stroke as she held on behind my neck for balance. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" she gasped, her voice at least two octaves higher than before, as her pussy started to contract and spasm around me. "Oh god. I don't believe I'm doing this, I don't believe I'm doing thiiiiiiisssss!" she squealed like a little girl, as she climaxed around my rock hard shaft.

The change in sensation was enough to push me over the edge and I dove down into the abyss with her, my body jerking and pumping cum deep into her. She pulled herself to me, hugging me tightly and squeezing me with her legs again as my cock jerked and pumped cum into her panting body. "ohhhhh fuck fuck fuck." She moaned softly. "I can't believe I did this."

"Yeah." I panted in agreement.

She loosened herself from around me. I need to get back before Wally wakes up."

"Too bad. I was enjoying this."

"Me too. But sooner or later someone's going to come down here and my swim suit is all the way up on the shore."

"True." I answered as she unwrapped herself from me. She turned and started wading up to the shore. I stepped one foot out of my suit and then used my foot to move it to where I could grab it. I waded up to the shore after her, we were soon standing on the shore in the bushes getting dressed, my dick already starting to get firm again as I watched her boobs wiggle.

"Are you getting hard again? So soon?"

"Yeah. Thinking about last night."

"You liked last night?"

"I did. A lot. I wouldn't mind having you like that again. But this time I'd like to be able to suck those sexy nipples while we do it."

"You think we can?"

I pushed my swim suit back down and reached for one of her hands. I guided it to my dick. "Only one way to find out." I said quietly.

"Think we really should?"

"I think after what we already did, does it make a difference?"

"I guess not." She agreed quietly.

"Come on." I said pulling my suit back up. I took her by the hand and led her up to the camper and into it. I quickly undressed us both and pulled her into the bedroom. We climbed onto the bed with her straddling me. I felt her wet pussy press to my half hard dick as she leaned down to push her breasts toward my face.

We spent the next ten minutes with me sucking her nipples, first one and then the other, her hips rocking gently as she became more and more excited, her rocking sliding her pussy along my hardening dick.

"You know what I think?" She whispered.

"What's that?"

"I think you're hard enough to try it."

"Then by all means, put it in." I chuckled before closing my mouth around her nipple again. I felt her hand find my mostly hard dick and felt her press my head to her pussy. She had to wiggle it around a little to force it into her wet pussy, but after a few moments she got it into herself. I felt her hot wetness envelope me, the sensation flowing through me and helping to excite me more. She began to rock up and down with her hips sliding up and down my dick a few inches. Moment by moment she stroked longer and faster, moaning loudly in pleasure as she worked herself up the slope of her orgasm toward the pinnacle while my cock got rock hard inside her. She seemed to revel in the sensations of me nibbling her hard nipples while she slid her clit along my rock hard shaft. Over and over she plunged down on me, driving herself wild.

"OH fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." She moaned over and over as she slapped herself hard down on my body, my shaft plunging deep into her and slamming against the end of her vagina. I could tell she was getting extremely close, and I wanted to come with her again, but I wasn't quite there yet. To be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to make it at all, but the sensations were just wonderful all the same. Up and down she stroked, plunging me hard and deep with every thrust. Her pussy clenched around me and she pushed hard down on my shaft as her legs and arms trembled. "Oh god, I'm coming." She whispered over and over as she climaxed around my hard dick. I stopped nibbling and changed to kissing and teasing her nipples gently, letting her climax run through her body and then drift away slowly.

"You didn't come." She whispered.

I shrugged. "Not quite, but that's okay. I enjoyed helping you come."

"I wish there was something I could do to get you off."

"I think it was just too much. I've had more sex in the last day than in the last three months put together."

"As long as I'm not leaving you disappointed."

"You're not." I whispered as I lifted my head to kiss her. We broke the kiss and got up. I washed my dick off in the bathroom and then dressed, while she watched. Then she dressed while I watched, both of us enjoying the parting little show. "I wonder if we'll cross paths again?"

"Do you come here often?" she asked softly.

"Usually just the big holidays."

"We're usually here for them too. Maybe we'll see each other?"

"Have to be careful. Wouldn't want our spouses to find out what we just did," I said as I pulled her tightly to me.

"You know. I've never cheated on my husband until today."

"Me either."

"You never cheated on your husband? Really?" she asked jokingly.

"You know what I mean."

"I do. I think this is something best left unsaid. I enjoyed this. More than I should have, but I enjoyed it none the less," She whispered as she wrapped her arms around me. She leaned into me and kissed me. "Thank you for making last night and this morning something memorable."

"Thank you too."

She stepped out of the trailer and I rolled the two rooms in. I walked out and closed the door, latching it and then putting the steps in while she watched. Last thing before leaving was to pull the power cable. I rolled the cable and stored it and then climbed into the truck. She stepped to the driver side window. "Thank you again." She whispered before I started the truck. I nodded and she stepped back. I pulled out of the spot and headed for the dump station. Coming to the lake was never going to be the same.