Lake Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked down at my dick, stuck an inch or so into her. I pulled out and watched my cum leak from her, my white cream easy to see against her pink lips in the candlelight. "God I hope you're on some kind of birth control." I said quietly as I watched her pussy contract and squeeze, pushing more of my cum out of her.

"I am." She breathed in response. "Damn that felt good. I wish you'd have pushed it all the way in though."

"Yeah. Well, I shouldn't have had sex with you at all."

"We didn't really have sex. All we did was enjoy a little mutual masturbation." She said with a grin as I let her legs down and reached to help her sit up. "But I defintily I need a shower now."

"Yeah. I can agree." I said, rubbing some of the sweat from my chest.

"Wanna go with us?"

"What? Walk up to the shower house? I guess I could."

"You'll have to go naked!"

"Huh? Wait a sec. Sneaking into the lake naked is one thing. Walking up there is likely to get us arrested."

"Not if you do it like we do," she said with a grin.

"And how's that?"

"With nothing but a towel." Mandy said from behind me. "if someone comes, you just wrap the towel around yourself and no one is the wiser. The rest of the time, you're naked."

"Really?" I asked as she stepped into the candle light, two towels and a small bag in her hand, otherwise completely naked.

"We're going to. I dare you to do it too. I bet we can walk all the way into the shower house without having to cover up. You game to try?" she asked as she stepped closer to me. She set the towels and bag on the bench and then pressed herself against me. Her hand reached for my now mostly soft dick and wrapped her hand around it. "I bet you get a hardon long before we get there."

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Because I might stop along the way and rub my pussy on your dick," she whispered. "Jennifer might have gotten off, but I haven't yet."

"And you want my help?"

"After watching you two, hell yeah. Unless you want me to lay down and let you lick me, but with a dick like that, I'd rather let you tease me with it."

"I don't think it's got what it takes right now."

"I bet it will along the way," she said softly, rubbing her tits around on my arm. She turned me part way so that her tits could rub on my chest as she stroked and teased my dick. "I can already feel it getting harder." She lifted herself on her tip toes to press her lips to mine and kissed me wetly for long seconds before pulling her face away. "That the best you can kiss? That how you kiss your wife?"

"Not by a far shot," I answered.

"Then why not show me. Give me a real kiss," she whispered.

I mentally shrugged and wrapped both arms around her body, one holding her chest to mine and the other reaching down to cup her full round butt cheek. I lowered my face to hers and pressed my lips to hers. We stood there, sucking and licking each other's lips and tongues for several minutes, until she pulled her face away, panting. "Okay. that's a kiss." She breathed softly. "And a hard dick." She added with a giggle, squeezing my dick, which had become surprisingly hard in such a short period of time. "So, you brave enough to come walk naked with us?"

"It's not something I've ever done before," I answered as Jen got up from the table and pressed herself against the two of us.

"I think you should. In fact. If you do, we'll both stop in the middle of the road and let you put your dick in us for a second."

"I can't be having sex with you guys." I whispered. "I'm married."

"So are we," She said with a giggle. "That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun. It's not exactly having sex. Just a little poke, right?"

"Why do I get the feeling that you're trying to bait me into having sex with you right out there on the road."

"Because we've never done anything like that and you do have a really nice cock," Mandy said with a grin. "No one has to know. It'll be just between us. All you need is a towel and your soap and stuff. Nothing to wear going or coming back. Come on. How about it?"

"I shouldn't." I said quietly. "I'm married."

"Uh huh. And just a moment ago you filled her pussy with cum. I'm not telling, she's not telling, why would you? If no one knows, did it really happen?" Mandy whispered before pulling my face back to hers for another kiss. She stroked my cock between us as she kissed me, licking and sucking my lips seductively. She broke the kiss slowly. "How about it? Once in a lifetime opportunity." She whispered. "Just walk with us and we'll find a nice dark place to stop and you can find out just hot soft and wet we are," she coaxed.

"Oh hell. I know I'm going to regret this." I answered. "Let me get my stuff." They let go of me and I walked to the camper. I stepped inside, the two of them following me. I came out of the bedroom with my body wash and shampoo and a towel. I couldn't help but look at the two of them in the light, and how sexy they looked. I could see little dribbles of my cum still leaking down Jen's leg. "This is a bad idea." I said as Mandy took my hand and led me out of the trailer.

We walked off into the night, all three of us butt naked except for shoes. We walked past several occupied campers, leaving me hoping they didn't look outside and see us. The road dark except for a little moonlight and the light spilling from the campers windows. Mandy stopped just outside of the pool of light created by one of those campers and bent over. "Any time you want." She whispered.

"You really want me to do this?"

"Oh yeah." she cooed softly.

I stepped behind her and rubbed my head up and down her slit a few times to lubricate my head and then slowly pushed into her several inches. "damn your tight." I mumbled as I stroked myself in and out of her half a dozen times to get my shaft lubricated. I couldn't believe I was standing in the middle of the road fucking someone. She suddenly pulled off of me and started to walk away, looking over her shoulder and grinning. "Okay Jen. I did. Your turn."

"Fine." Jen said, taking my hand. She bent over in front of me and waited. I slipped my already lubricated shaft easily into her, drawing a soft moan from her lips. "Oh shit he's big." She groaned as I started to thrust into her, pulling back slowly and then pushing quickly back into her.

"I know. Isn't he?" Mandy said as Jen pulled off of me as suddenly as Mandy had.

"Okay. I dare you to let him make you come," Jen said.

"With how turned on I am, it wont take much," Mandy giggled. "How about it? Willing to make me climax right out here in the middle of the road?"

"Why do I feel like this is some kind of one up on each other?"

"Cuz it is." Mandy said as she bent over again. "Come on. Make me come."

I stepped behind her and started to slide into her. I pushed deeper and deeper into her tight depths until I was fully inside her again. I started to stroke in and out of her, able to see her huge tits swinging periodically out from her body in the moonlight as I thrust into her over and over. "Oh yeah." She moaned. "God that feels good. Make me come baby." She moaned softly.

I held her hip with one hand and thrust into her with abandon, driving deep and hard into her over and over. I could feel her climax start, her pussy clenching even tighter around me as her legs trembled. She moaned loudly as her climax washed over her, little gasps and moans slipping from her. She reached behind and pushed me away as she stood up and pulled off my cock. "Fuck." She panted as she turned around and wrapped her arms around me. "I wish my husband fucked me like that."

"You're husband?" I asked in surprise. "I thought you two were married?"

She giggled a little. "We are. I didn't say we were married to each other. You assumed that."

"Shit. What an idiot." I mumbled.

"Uh huh. We're just having a little fun. You know, things our husbands would never do with us," Mandy said. "He'd never do anything like this. Not in a hundred years. Just like your wife wouldn't."

"No. she wouldn't." I agreed after she gave me another short wet kiss.

"So, let's just have fun and no one will ever know," she whispered before letting go of me. She bent over to pick up her towel and the little bag, grabbing mine from where it had dropped it as well, and then trotted quickly away, leaving Jen and I standing there.

"Guess we better follow."

"I sure as hell better. She has my towel." She said with a giggle, taking my hand. I bent over and quickly picked up the small bottles of shampoo and body wash I'd dropped. Jen pulled me along after Mandy, who seemed to go just fast enough to stay ahead of both of us. We were getting closer and closer to the shower house, and with it more light from the few streetlights that were arrayed around the shower house.

"She going to stop?" I asked.

"I don't think so." She answered me as Mandy suddenly broke into a light run, heading across the grassy area around the shower house, ducking into the propped open ladies shower area.

"I can't go in there." I protested as Jen pulled on my hand, coaxing me to go faster.

"You gonna stand out here naked?" She asked with a grin. She pulled me across the grass and right into the lady's shower area. Mandy was standing at the end of the row of shower stalls, holding a stall door open. I had to quickly walk past three of the six showers that were being used to reach where Mandy was. I slipped into the shower stall and Jen came in after me. Mandy closed the door on the three of us with a giggle.

"Now we get to wash each other," Mandy whispered.

"Just wash?" I asked in a whisper.

"Oh hell no. I'm planning on getting fucked again."

"In here? Someone might hear us!"

"Then you'll just have to do it quiet." She whispered as she reached past me to turn on the water. Somehow we all three managed to take turns under the spray in the tiny cubicle, each of us rubbing soap all over each other's bodies. In the process both Mandy and Jen worked my hardon into their pussies, fucking me for several minutes each before pulling off before I could reach climax. It was clearly a game. Twice each they fucked me before all that was left for us to do was to wash my hair. I put shampoo in my hair and they took turns lathering it while rubbing their tits on my chest. My head and face were covered with soap when Jen pulled her hands away. I leaned back to rinse and when I finished and opened my eyes, I was alone. Not only was i alone, my towel was gone.

"God damn it." I cursed quietly at being left nude in the women's showers. I turned the water off and rubbed what I could off with my hands before cracking the door to peek out. I quickly closed the door and groaned to myself. Standing expectantly in the aisle, with their arms crossed, were two women, not all that far from my age. I opened the door again and I could see them whispering to each other, clearly not in any hurry to leave. It didn't take long for me to put two and two together. I'd seen both of these women before in the swimming area. I guessed that Mandy had arranged this little surprise.

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the shower stall. "My new friends seem to be pranksters." I said to them, hoping they'd move aside and let me by.

"It would seem," the redhead said, still not moving.

"They suggested that you'd be more than willing to help us shower," the brunette added.

"I would?"

"Uh huh." The brunette answered with a grin. "So, you going to help us shower, or are we going to go over to the camp monitors trailer and tell them you've been in the women's shower?"

"It doesn't sound like I have a choice."

"It doesn't, does it?" the brunette agreed, pulling the towel off her body, leaving her naked. She had a pretty good sized bush between her legs, and fairly large, maybe C cup breasts that were nicely shaped. She tossed the towel over the door and used one hand on my chest to push me back into the shower. "They told us you kept taking your swim suit off out there and were swimming naked." She said quietly. "I had to admit, it was kind of a turn on, thinking of you swimming just a few dozen feet away, completely naked. Made me almost want to take mine off and join you."

"It did?"

"Uh huh. Mandy and Jennifer kept doing it right there in front of us. I can't tell you how many times I watched those two make each other climax."

"They were having fun, weren't they?"

"Uh huh." I heard the other woman say from behind me as she closed the door on the three of us. "It was making both of us really horny, but you know, we're not into girls, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah. I think I do."

"Well, when Mandy came by and suggested that we might be able to get some satisfaction with a nice big fat dick, well, how could I refuse?"

"And all you had to do was wait until they finished showering with me?"

"Something like that," the redhead answered.

"Explains why they didn't let me come." I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." I answered. "What if I wanted to just leave?"

"Well, we wouldn't stop you, but you should know, we aren't going to tell you where your towel is until you make us happy."

I nodded and sighed. "I see. Well, in that case, maybe we should get to showering?"

"I think that's a really nice idea." The brunette said. She turned and turned on the water and then after adjusting it, she stepped under the spray. The turned to face me and waited.

I stepped into the shower with her and reached down to lift one leg. I lifted her left knee and let her place her foot on the shower stall wall to brace herself, her legs now spread. I could see a significant amount of inner labia protruding from her fat outer lips, mostly hidden by her brown curls. I stepped to her and used one hand to cup her right breast and gently play with it while I used my right to rub my head between her lips. I nestled my head between her lips and then gently pushed into her several inches. I reached up and pushed the shower head away so it wasn't spraying us, and then started to work my shaft in and out of her, slowly lubricating my length once again.

"Ohhhh damn." She moaned softly. "I wanted you to do this to me out there in the lake so many times."

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"Oh yeah. I've never had sex in a lake before. For that matter, I've never had sex with a strange man before either."

"First time for everything," I answered as I worked my shaft in and out of her pussy. "I hope it's what you expect."

"Oh god. You have no idea. My husband isn't nearly as big as you are."

"You sure he isn't going to mind?"

"Who says I'm going to tell him?"

"Who says either of us are telling our husbands," the redhead said from behind me.

I concentrated on working in and out of her pussy, working my angle to make sure that my dick slid across her clit with almost each stroke. With both hands I massaged and teased her nipples, squeezing and pulling them gently. I could tell by her breathing that I was definitely getting her close. It was just a matter of how long, not if. How long turned out that it wasn't all that much longer. I felt her clench around my dick as she shuddered very slightly.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss." She hissed quietly as her body trembled and her pussy spasmed around my fat dick. She turned her face to mine and wrapped both arms around my neck, pulling us together. She kissed me urgently, pressing her lips to mine hard as she continued to climax during her kiss. She broke the kiss and gently pushed me back, pulling me out of her pussy. "As much as I wanna feel you finish inside me, I need to let Samantha have her turn."

"Maybe I help her and then come back and finish in you?" I whispered.

"I wouldn't mind." She whispered back as she lowered her leg and pushed me back. My slick dick slipped from her and I turned to look at Samantha. She had red hair, bright pink nipples and areola, auburn curls on her mound and bright pink inner labia. Her boobs were easily a full D cup and she was standing, watching us, two fingers pushed into her pussy. I stepped toward her and pushed her back against the door to the cubicle. There was a little bench on one side to set stuff on, and I lifted her right leg and set her foot on that bench. I aimed my dick at her already wet pussy and pushed slowly into her.

"Ohhhhh fuck." She moaned loudly. "So fucking big!"

"You like?"

"Oh yeah!" she moaned quietly. "Fuck me honey. Fuck me hard!"

I started thrusting into her, driving hard and fast up into her so that her ass slapped against the shower door with each plunge. I honestly wasn't sure how long I was going to be able to last as I fucked her with abandon. I could tell she was getting as close as I was and it was going to be a race to see who came first.

"BAM BAM BAM" came the pounding on the door. "Hey! Some of us are waiting for showers. Why don't you take that somewhere else?" a rather perturbed female voice shouted from outside the shower stall.

"Oh shit!" Samantha hissed, pushing me away. "Yeah! um. Okay!" she answered loudly to the voice outside. "Sorry!" she turned to look at the brunette. "Terry, come on."

"Hey! Wait a second! What about me?" I asked, as the two started wrapping themselves in towels.

Samantha grinned. "Guess you lose. Jen said your towel would be back at camp waiting for you, with her in it."

"Oh shit. You're kidding me!"

"Uh uh." Samantha said, collecting her shower bag. She turned and opened the door and slipped out, Terry stepping past me and heading out as well, leaving me alone in the shower stall with the water still running. I rolled my eyes, shut off the water and pushed the door open again, this time walking out right in front of the angry woman.

"Hey dumb ass! This is the women's side!"

"Yeah. I kinda figured that out," I answered back as I headed for the exit.

"Why don't you put some fucking clothes on!?" she snapped angrily at my back as I walked away from her.

That was it. I'd had it. I stopped a few feet from the door and turned to face her, my hard dick still sticking out and glistening with Samantha's juices. "You know. I'd fucking love to. But someone thought it'd be fun to strand me in the ladies' room naked. Then then someone coaxed two of her friends to come tell me that if I had sex with them, they wouldn't tell on me and they'd give my towel back. Well, guess what. I don't have my towel. So at this point, you can loan me a towel, I can walk back naked or you can get naked and have sex with me too. At this point, I don't much care which," I snapped, standing with my hands on my hips and my still very turned on dick bouncing slightly with my pounding heart.

"Your friend did that to you?"

"She did." I agreed.

"That wasn't very nice."

"No, it wasn't. so? Do you want me to leave or what?"

"Go ahead. I'm sorry I yelled at you," she said a little contritely.

I nodded and headed out into the night. I didn't waste any time getting back to the darkness. I walked quickly to my campsite and sure enough there were Mandy and Jen, sitting naked. "Okay. Which of you had the bright idea to strand me?"

"Jen." Mandy said quickly.

"Did you have fun with Samantha and Terri?" Jen asked quickly.

"I'd have had more fun if we hadn't gotten interrupted," I grunted as I stepped over to Jen. I took her arm and pulled her from the chair. I turned her and pushed her butt to the edge of the table. I pushed her back further until she had to lay back on the table. I lifted her legs up and aimed my dick at her pussy. "So you get to have the end game." I grunted as I pushed hard into her.

She gasped as I drove into her pussy and then moaned as I started to stroke into her, driving hard with each stroke until my head smashed into her cervix. Over and over I plunged into her, watching her big tits roll and move on her chest. I could feel my climax building quickly as I drove my shaft into her velvety pussy over and over. "Hope you're ready for this." I grunted moments before I started coming inside her.