Lake Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,332 Followers

"Uh huh. So you've said for so many years. Doesn't explain why it took you so long to pick it up, or why you had a hardon."

"Because she had some damn good looking boobs, which by the way, were as bare as I was. It took me a minute to get my mind straightened out and cover myself again."

"Uh huh. So you've said, many many times," She chuckled a I continued to hold her against me. "Also doesn't explain why you're getting a hardon now either." I felt her reach between us to find my hardening dick pressed to her butt, squeezing it through my suit. Now I knew she was teasing me. It had been years since that unfortunate accident at the swim shop, but she generally brought it up when she wanted to make me uncomfortable, which it did, though not for the reasons she thinks. The sad reality was that I DID drop my suit on purpose in front of that half naked woman, and I did have a hardon because I was finding the whole incident some kind of kinky instant turn on. I'd never been naked anywhere even remotely public, let alone in front of half a dozen women in a store. I just didn't want to admit to her that it DID turn me on. Just like climbing out of the lake to get our swim suits turned me on. I just couldn't enjoy it with her standing there watching me. If I'd have been confident that her two daughters wouldn't swim back around to where they could see me, I might have stood there and showed off to that lady even longer than I did, and I suspect my wife knew it.

"Maybe I should make your boobs bare? I wouldn't mind seeing them naked out here. Almost as good as they looked last night with you sitting naked on the table."

"Last night was dark. It's not dark now, so no, I'm not showing off my boobs."

"Even if I said no one could see?"

"Uh huh. Just like you convinced me no one could see when we went skinny dipping?"

"Well, that was unfortunate timing on their part. I didn't expect any other boats out there."

"But there they were."

"Yeah. But you didn't get anything shown off. I mean, I got your suit and helped you put it on again. Everything was covered when you got out of the water."

"Maybe, but I was still naked when they showed up. What if they'd have come closer before I had my suit back on?"

"Then they'd have seen the sexiest pair of tits on the lake," I said with a grin, squeezing her breast through her suit. I slipped my hand to her right shoulder and pushed the strap down onto her arm and slid my hand back across her chest, having room now to slide my hand into her top. I cupped her bare breast and let my thumb start to tease her nipple as I held her against me.

"Horny bastard." She whispered as I let my hand cup her swim suit covered pussy.

I chuckled. "When am I not?" I whispered in her ear before kissing it. I held her and teased her breast while we stood chest deep in the water. I pulled my hand from her left breast and moved to her right breast, pushing the cup of her suit top down to expose her breast before cupping it.

"I thought I said I wasn't taking my boobs out." She whispered.

"You didn't." I whispered as I teased her nipple with my right hand and stroked her pussy through her suit with my left. We stood, facing the lake so no one who might walk along the shore could see her bare breast. "God I wanna suck on your nipple." I whispered in her ear.

"Out here?" She asked as I slipped my right hand back to her left breast, pushing the strap down her arm, dragging the cup down as well, exposing her other breast completely before covering it with my hand.

"You can't tell me you don't want me too."

"I don't want you to flash me to anyone." She whispered, as I turned her part way in my arms. I moved my hand from her crotch and slipped it around her to cup under her butt. I lifted her slightly and leaned my face down toward her right breast as I lifted her high enough to clear the water. She wrapped her legs around me and squeezed with her legs to help hold her up as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. "Oh damn. You're so bad. You just don't give up, do you?"

"I would if you said to, but I hope you don't," I said before sucking her nipple back into my mouth. I turned us so that she was facing away from shore again and continued to suck and tease her nipple. I used my right hand to reach up and pull down on her suit back, pulling it down as far as I could with her arms still in the shoulder straps.

"I'm going to regret this. I know I am." She moaned softly, moving one arm at a time to pull it out of the straps of the suit top. With both arms free, she wrapped her arms loosely around my neck to hold herself so I could continue to suck her nipples. With her arms out of the loops I pulled down again, pulling the suit all the way down to her waist. "Not all the way off lover, please?!"

"Okay. I promise," I whispered as I switched nipples again, sucking her left nipple into my mouth to flick and tease it with my tongue. With my hands once again free, I slipped both hands under her butt and began to rub her pussy through the crotch material of her suit. I stood there, letting the occasional wakes of the boats still on the lake push me back and forth, working to keep my balance with her wrapped around me. I wormed my fingers under the material of her suit crotch to reach her pussy. It was far from ideal and I was quickly getting frustrated at the lack of access. I reached for the material of the suit and worked it down further, pushing it down to her butt.

"Not off." She whispered. "Please?"

"I won't I promise." I answered as I worked the bunched up material down as far as I could, my fingers now easily able to stroke her pussy lips. It didn't take long before I was working my suit down, letting it float down my legs, leaving me naked above my knees. I worked my dick from between us, lifting her now bare butt higher. I nestled my dick into her soft lips and let her weight down again. It took quite a few short little strokes for me to force my dick into her, given the lake washing away the lubrication, but I finally managed to get all the way into her, her tits still above the water level so I could suck them.

"Oh damn. I don't believe I'm doing this." She groaned softly as I started to buck my hips, my hands now holding her bare ass as she unwrapped her legs from around me, sticking them out on either side of me. I worked her suit down her thighs a few inches more while holding her up, allowing me to push in and out of her more fully. In and out I stroked, listening to her soft moans grow as my dick stroked in and out of her, my shaft stroking her clit with each push into her. "Oh shit honey." She moaned softly to me. "You're going to make me come."

"That's the idea, isn't it?" I asked before latching onto her nipple again.

"Oh god. Ohhhhh sweetie. I'm coming. On shit I'm coming!" She squeaked as I felt her pussy make the telltale squeeze around my fat hard shaft. Her legs pushed out and up toward the surface, her feet breaking the surface of the water as she leaned away from me, pulling her tits away from my face. I held her ass, pumping my dick in and out almost wildly, trying to push myself over the top before she finished climaxing. Her legs trembled slightly her tits exposed right at the surface of the water. "Stop. Stop." She said suddenly, wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling us together.

"What?" I asked.

"They're watching us." She said, pushing off of my dick and settling on the lake bottom. She quickly pulled her suit up and covered her boobs.

"Who?"

"Those girls. They're over there watching us have sex!"

"So? It's not like we haven't been watching them have sex for the last to days."

"What do you mean? We haven't been watching them have sex."

"Yeah. We have. They've been playing with each other off and on for the last two days. Pulling their tops up and probably pulling their shorts down to play with each other? Oh yeah."

"They have not! Have they?"

I chuckled. "Yes they have. And they know damn well that they've been doing it under everyone's noses."

"That's disgusting!"

"Is it? Why?"

"Having sex in front of everyone?"

"No one could see anything."

"Apparently you could. Otherwise how would you know?"

"Because they made sure I could tell. The long haired one flashed her tits at me twice, just to make sure I knew what they were doing."

"So that's why you've been so horny? That's why you wanted to have sex last night?"

"Honey. You wanted it as much as I did. So don't tell me you didn't know they were doing it under the water."

"NO. they were just being, um, they were being amorous. You know, kissing and stuff. I didn't know they were having sex."

"And you got all turned on thinking they were kissing? I didn't think you liked it when women kissed each other."

"Well, I didn't know it was two women at first."

"Yeah. I didn't either." I agreed. "Either way, you got turned on enough to have sex last night. Including naked on the table out there." I said with a grin. "Which was hotter than hell, by the way."

"You liked that huh? I was just trying to make sure the kids didn't know what we were doing."

"You think they didn't figure it out when we snuck outside in our pajamas?"

"They were asleep."

"Maybe." I said as I reached for her hand. I pulled it to me and wrapped her fingers around my dick. "Now, what are we going to do about this?"

"Well, I'm not doing anything out here. Why don't we load the boat and maybe we can find time to do something before I have to head home," she said, giving my dick a little squeeze.

I sighed, knowing that once the mood was gone it wasn't coming back. But I also knew that she wasn't going to agree to do anything with the girls this close. "Fine. Let's go change." I said with a frown as she pulled her hand away.

She nodded and headed up toward the shore, leaving me to get my suit from around my ankles in the chest deep water. I finally just stepped out of it with one foot and used the other to get it up to my hand. I waded up until I was only waist deep and then put my suit back on so I wasn't completely naked. By the time I got my suit sorted out, she was out of the water and walking up the hill to the campsite. I walked up the hill and into the trailer to find her already half way dressed, apparently uninterested in letting me finish what I started. "You going to change first?"

"Not much point." I said as I watched her pick up her bra and start to put it on. "I'll probably want to get wet again once the cover is on the boat."

"True," She agreed, putting the strap around her torso and clipping it in place.

"You don't have to put that on. It's just the two of us," I suggested.

She looked and me and frowned. "I'm not driving home without a bra on. You should know that."

"Yeah. I do. I'll go get the truck ready," I said with a sigh picking up the keys to the Tahoe. I walked out and closed the door hard, letting her know at least some of my frustration. I walked to the truck and started it up, backing it quickly to hook up to the boat trailer. By the time I had it hooked up and connected, my wife was standing ready to drive to the landing. "I'll meet you over there." I said as I started down the hill toward the boat.

She drove away before I made it to the boat. It took almost an hour to load the boat onto the trailer and get the cover on and secured. By the time I was done I was as wet as if I'd been swimming, but with sweat instead of lake water. I'd tried twice to start something with my wife, both times, being shut down fruitlessly. I suggested another swim before dinner, only to be told that all I wanted to do was have sex in the lake again, no thank you. Not that she was wrong, but it was frustrating. She chose to start dinner cooking while I went down to cool off again.

"You down here alone again?" I heard Jen ask as I waded into the water.

"Yeah. Fraid so. Need to cool off again," I answered.

"I'd think so, after that little show you put on," Jen said with a giggle. "Looked like it was fun."

"Would have been a lot more fun if it hadn't been cut short," I said with a frown as I waded deeper into the water.

"Cut short? You didn't?"

"She did, I didn't. Sorry, you don't need to hear that. It's just my frustration talking." I said as I settled into the water, closing my eyes and floating in the waves.

"Too bad." I heard Mandy say quietly. "Maybe we can do something about it later." She said quietly. "Unless you're going home soon?"

"Huh? No. I'm staying the night and pulling out tomorrow." I answered a little surprised.

"Well, maybe we'll cross paths later. We'll probably be swimming most of the evening," she said with a shrug. "If you're around."

"I probably will be," I answered as I closed my eyes again. About ten minutes later I headed up when my wife called that dinner was ready.

I kissed her goodbye and she headed for home with the boat, having to be at work first thing tomorrow morning. I had the day off and decided that I wanted to pack things up when it was a lot cooler, not a hundred degrees. It meant I was going to be spending the night alone, but that beat trying to break down camp in the heat and then having to drive home soaked in sweat.

I was still in my suit when I started to take down some of camp for the next morning. In particular the ez-up canopy. That was a pain to take down. I got it collapsed and in its bag and into the back of the truck in about ten minutes. Of course I was sweating profusely in the heat, even though the sun was already most of the way to the tree tops. I walked down to the water and waded in until it was deep enough that I could sit in it and be covered. I settled into the water and leaned back to relax, letting the warm lake water very slowly cool me off.

The sun was slowly sinking below the trees, just a slight bit of orange still showing over the horizon when they came back down. "He is still here." I heard Jen say.

"Hey." I said as I rested in the water.

"He definitely isn't looking." Mandy said quietly.

"No. he's not. Too bad," Jen agreed. That got my attention. I opened my eyes and twisted to see them wading out into the water past me, both of them completely naked.

"What the hell?"

"It's almost dark. There isn't anyone here but us. Who needs a swim suit?" Jen asked. "Why don't you join us?"

"Naked?"

"Sure. Why not? I mean, who's it going to hurt? It's not like we're asking you to fuck us or anything. Just swim naked."

"Somehow I think it might end up being more than swimming naked." I said, not moving."

"Really? or are you just afraid?"

"Not really. Just not planning on having sex."

"As if we were asking you to. Although, after earlier, I wouldn't blame you if you did."

"Yeah, I shouldn't have told you that."

"So? Why not get naked and play?"

"Why do you two want me swimming naked with you anyway? I mean, clearly you're a couple."

"So? Does that mean we can't like men too?" Mandy asked, turning to look at me. She walked back toward me, more and more of her naked body exposed above the water. "Can't a girl like the taste of cum as well as the taste of pussy?"

"I guess she can." I answered, looking at her as she stood there, feet from me, completely naked.

"So, stop being stuck up and come have fun with us."

"As much as I want to, if I did, we'd end up having sex, and I just can't do that to my wife."

"too bad." She said turning away from me. She waded back into the water and I watched the two of them play, wishing I could just walk over there and do one of them. But I knew better. As it got darker I could hardly see them in the lake any longer and headed up to my camp site. I lit a couple citronella candles and settled into my reclining chair and closed my eyes, letting the night air evaporate the water off me, cooling me even further.

"Hey there!" I heard a little while later. I opened my eyes and saw Jen standing, still naked, only a few feet from me.

"Hey."

"Wanna play a game?"

"What kind of game?"

"Who's braver." She said with a grin.

"Oh? Like who can jump off the highest diving board kind of braver?"

"Sorta," she said with a grin.

"What do I have to be brave about?"

"Going naked."

I chuckled. "Okay, how does going naked become a game?"

"Well, we all go to the showers wearing nothing but towels. That way along the way we can take them off and walk completely naked. We see who goes the longest without covering up."

"Let me get this straight. You want me to walk to the showers with nothing but a towel?"

"Uh huh. What do you say?"

"Why?"

She pouted a little. "Mandy is afraid of the dark? She doesn't want to walk there alone and figured if we walked naked you'd go with us."

"Uh huh. And where is she now?"

"She went to the tent with our swim suits to get towels and shampoo and stuff."

"So you're here naked, with nothing at all to put on?"

"Something like that." She said with a grin. She backed up to the table and sat down on the edge, lifting and spreading her knees to display her pussy. "Unless you wanna take a few minutes and make this kitty happy. It needs some serious petting."

"I'm not having sex with you."

"I know. But you can touch, right? I'm all yours until Mandy comes back. We can just play with each other and maybe get each other off real quick."

"And all I have to do is get naked."

"That's the idea," she said, rubbing her pussy with one hand. "How about it?"

I got out of my chair and pushed my swim suit down. I took it off and tossed it onto the table behind her and stepped between her legs. She reached for my dick and wrapped her fingers around it. "damn you have a nice fat cock." She whispered as I stroked her bare shaved lips, letting my middle finger slip between her lips. "Ohhhhhhh. Going right for the goodies."

"That's the idea right? Nice quick climax?"

"Uh huh." She groaned as I stroked over and around her clit. "Just like Mandy. You're going to make me come fast if you keep that up." As I stroked her, she pulled me closer to her, using my dick as a handle. When she had me close enough she began to rub my dick up and down her slit. I moved my fingers, letting her stroke my head over and around her hard clit, little grunts and gasps coming from her as she did. She rubbed me up and down her wet slit, each stroke over her clit teasing that sensitive little spot under my head. It was all I could do to not push toward her each time she stroked me down her wet lips. "Oh fuck." She moaned loudly. "Gonna come."

Up and down she stroked herself with my dick, pushing me closer and closer to my own climax. "Jen. I'm gonna come if you keep doing that." I groaned, struggling not to push toward her each time she bounced my head over her clit, knowing I was losing that battle. I started to push toward her and she stopped rubbing my dick on hers clit, instead letting me pump my hips toward her, driving not only my head, but a portion of my shaft toward her to slide over her hard clit.

"Fuck me. Make me come." She moaned as I thrust against her, lifting and spreading her legs as she held my dick tightly to her slit with her hand. "Ohhhhh shit. Ohhhhh SHIT!" She cried into the night as her body started to tremble and spasm. I could feel her already wet pussy grow even wetter against my shaft as she pushed me harder against her lips with her palm.

"I'm going to come." I groaned, unable to hold back more than a few more second.

"Come on me." She panted, shifting her hand to grasp my cock again. "Cum all over my pussy!" she breathed as she began to rub my head up and down her slit while she used her hand to stroke over my head and shaft.

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body spasmed, squirting a huge gush of cum against her pussy. I felt her push my head down and felt it engage into the entrance to her depths. It took all the willpower I had to not thrust deep into her, instead, my next shots of cum pushing into her pussy with just the tip of my head inside her. "ohhhhh damn." I groaned as I stood there, my cock twitching and pumping cum into her pussy as she slowly stroked my cock with her fingers, trying to coax me further into her. I closed my eyes and let a little more of me push into her until the crown of my head was inside her vaginal tunnel, refusing to let myself push deeper, even though my body wanted to feel her engulf all of my twitching shaft.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,332 Followers