Legacy: Delving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He raced off that way," Violet said pointing in the direction we were travelling.

"Let's go," I said and shivered.

"Were there any survivors?" Qadira asked and I shook my head.

"No, no one..."

I would carry that terrifying memory of her brother's death with me for the rest of my long life. We moved forward and I heard a low regular sound. The pitch of the floor was at a definite downward angle. The sound was that of running water. It got a little louder but never interfered with our conversation. The man was nowhere to be seen. There were three directions now that he might have gone. Violet mentioned Theseus and the Minotaur and I fought the urge to yell at her. Now was not the time to talk about monsters and being hunted. I tried not to glare but failed. She flinched and apologized.

"We can continue west or turn north or south. I am open to suggestions. I don't see any obvious ways out of here."

Snow looked around and walked a little way and even squatted down before making her observations. The tunnel to the south lead upwards as did that to the west. Only the northern tunnel had a downward slope. We ruled that one out immediately. If we wanted out going down was a bad idea. We turned towards the southern tunnel when a scream froze us in our tasks. The voice called out in Arabic and pleaded for help and was abruptly cut off. Instinct took over at that point and we fled in the opposite direction. It didn't matter that we were going down we couldn't face even one of those serpent folks unarmed. The water entered a single drain and the tunnel beyond that point grew drier and drier. It became so dry in fact that dust, dirt, and cobwebs. I shuddered at the prospect of passing through the webbing. I wasn't a fan of spiders.

The phobia of spiders was trumped by the very real threat of a serpent man stalking behind us. Qadira laid a hand on my shoulder and pointed upward. The floor wasn't the only thing that had a downward angle to it. The ceiling was decreasing and soon we might find ourselves crawling on hands and knees. The cobwebs increased and the nature of the tunnel drastically changed. What had once been an angled passage was now suddenly a round tunnel. A tunnel covered in webbing. I stood transfixed but I had heard the movement behind us for the last few minutes. Something was hunting us and we had to go forward. I blinked away the tears and stepped forward. Violet touched my arm and smiled.

"You are not alone," she whispered.

"We are in this together," Snow and Qadira added.

I nodded and led the way. I had to admire the brave soul that had anchored the lights in this tunnel. If he could do that we could walk down it. The webbing was everywhere now. The only place that wasn't obstructed was the tunnel before us. After twenty feet or so the tunnel ended and beyond a massive open space. I stifled a scream as I saw the gargantuan structure that was a gigantic spider's web. I almost pissed myself when my worst nightmare became manifest. The thing behind us was getting closer and they could hear it now. We moved forward feeling we had nothing to lose. I heard a sound above us and it took everything I had to lift my head. A dozen or so spiders the size of large dogs were lowering themselves down headfirst towards us. I felt it long before it manifested itself. The web sang as it moved towards us from the heart of my nightmare. I clenched my teeth and turned to the web. Its shadow preceded it and I took a step back instinctively. The girls cried out as we were surrounded by the thing's bodyguards. Something inside of me snapped. I had to protect them so I forced my legs to move forward to face my fear. It was impossibly huge. Biologists declared that things like this couldn't exist but here it was. The forty-foot-wide body settled onto the ground and we faced each other.

"I am Thomas Blackstone," I said bowing my voice quavering with fear.

The alien syllables filled the air and somehow, I understood. I shouldn't have but I did.

"Atlach Nacha." The thing declared.

It moved and I recognized its movements. I mirrored them and the sense of menace lifted a little. Despite its bulk there was a grace to the monster before me. We moved and while I waited at first soon I was the one taking the initiative. I led the dance and the spider god became my partner. I followed every step that I had learned at the phantom monastery and in the silk scroll. The forbidden spider style kung fu might just save our lives. I took the last step and stopped. The god thing balked expecting more.

"Blackstone Thomas," it rumbled. "Incomplete."

"I am sorry great one that is all I know." I said bowing again.

"Intruder..." the spider roared as the three serpent folk invaded from the tunnel.

The bodyguards attacked without hesitation and without mercy. I raced over and stood between the girls and the attackers. The first few seconds were crucial. I feared the snake men would win through and slaughter us all. That flame that had been kindled when the spider god had appeared was now a raging inferno. I leapt into the fray on the side of the spiders. I struck out with dark chi and held nothing back. I wanted them dead. I was afraid but more than that I was angry. I didn't want Violet or the others hurt. My palm strike landed true and the serpent men faltered and perished as the spiders took advantage and brought him down. The other two were being slain when a roar filled the tunnel and that god-awful beast I had seen in repose now stood in his full might before me. He smashed two of the spiders into oblivion within the first few seconds after entering the fray. I had his full attention though. I moved instinctually and it was those skills I had honed over decades that kept me alive. The beast howled a second time when his claws failed to reach me, rend me unto death.

The remaining spiders circled him but he ignored them. I was his target. I felt a tickle in the back of my mind. As I dodged seeking out an opening in the serpent man's defenses the spider god revealed to me the deepest mysteries to me. It reached into my muscles and showed them how to move and how to beat my enemy. I went on the attack. The snake man had never had a foe take the initiative before. He had never lost in combat. It had taken a volcanic eruption to best him until now. I forced him to retreat. I made him flee in fear. My last coherent thought was the bodyguards chasing the serpent from their nest. I floated in the tender embrace of the web mother. Her strands supported me and caressed me. There was no fear here. I remembered her from the monastery and our love play had been legend and it was again. In the space between dream and reality we held each other close. I was her child wrought of spirit if not of flesh. She filled my mind with secrets that no mortal was meant to perceive.

I opened my eyes and saw the open sky above me. I sat up and the others were close by. I smelled the sea as I got to my feet. I saw the sun piercing the eastern horizon. I faced the trio and they smiled. Violet told me that we were all safe now. I had driven away the monster and saved them. She said that one of the spiders had carried my body while guiding them to the surface. I checked my watch and hours had passed. I pulled up our location and called for a taxi. It was time to find out what happened to the others. There had to be other survivors. I hugged them all and held them until the taxi arrived. I asked the driver to take us to the museum. We could only get within a block though since it was taped off and both police and military vehicles had the area cordoned off.

I spotted the Minister and he rushed over to make sure we were safe. They were still working on an accurate body count. There were seven fatalities so far. The cover story was armed terrorists and I didn't argue. I told them that we had managed to slip out through a tunnel in the basement. The curator of the Cairo Museum was brought forward and he seemed confused when I told them about the secret door in the basement storage area. The most important thing though was to maintain the cover story and work out details later. I asked if it were okay to leave and return to Santorini. I thought they'd want us to stay put but that wasn't the case at all. Since we were so close and promised to remain in the area until the official inquiry was resolved we could leave. I hired a flight out as soon as possible.

Halfway Across the World:

Hecate met the chopper and I did introductions all around. I didn't miss when the olive-skinned beauty's nose wrinkled when I got close enough. I told her about our escape via a sewer tunnel beneath the museum and she told me she would prepare a shower for us. There was a special herbal remedy she had on hand to help remove the stench. We stripped down and piled into the shower in the master bath. It was large enough for all four of us. The entire ceiling of the shower was one large shower head. Hecate handed off a tube of the herbal body wash. It worked not just on skin but hair as well. We took turns washing each other's back and hair. Snow and Qadira had the worst part of it. They both had amazingly long locks that nearly emptied the tube. I didn't miss the chance to run my hands over the curvaceous forms of the two new comers. It was like having two new toys and after the near-death experience I needed to take my mind off the terror we had been through. They appeared equally hungry for a reason for something to occupy their thoughts.

I kissed Snow and was surprised at the hunger that met my own. I felt a pang of guilt for taking advantage of the situation but apparently, they didn't feel like victims. Snow's arms slid around my neck as Qadira pressed her breasts against my back. Violet kissed my cheek and told me to have fun. She left the three of us alone. I would make it up to her. I shivered when the princess' hands wrapped around my growing erection. Snow moaned into my mouth as my hands settled onto her ass cheeks. Qadira's lips brushed my ear as she began whispered lewd promises of things she wanted to do to me.

"I want to taste you when you shoot down my throat," the princess moaned. "Ooh, that got a response!"

"Your turn," Snow said breaking the kiss. "You owe him something don't you."

"I sure do," Qadira said as she spun me around and dropped down to her knees.

"Damn woman," I hissed as she attacked my cock with a hunger that surprised me. "You sure don't suck cock like a princess."

"How does a princess suck cock," Snow asked as her nipples pressed against my back. "Here, let me hold it for you slut."

"MMMM..." Qadira moans as the albino's hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

"He is so damn hard," Snow growled as she stroked the base of my erection. "Don't forget to use your tits."

"UH HUH," the violet-eyed beauty nodded as she wrapped her large soft breasts around my dick. "Take that Hero... MMMMM..." She said as her lips trapped the head of my cock.

Snow grabbed my ass as the princess worked my cock expertly. She told me how tight the princess' pussy must be. It wasn't like there was a bunch of men lined up to tap the royal pussy. She was practically a virgin. I asked Snow about herself and she laughed.

"Me, I have only had two lovers," she said. "I lost my virginities to a gift archaeologist. Yes Thomas, he slid his long fat cock up my ass. I gave it to him eagerly. I wanted to know all about sex. Are you going to violate my ass too? Violet told us all about you practically raping her butt. Deep throat him you fucking slut... that's it... how does that feel Hero?"

"Aw god," I gasped. "So good."

"I think he's ready. Assume the position princess... up against the wall."

Qadira took direction perfectly. There was a noticeable pop as my cock came free. The dusky-skinned girl stood, turned away from me and bent at the waist. She braced her hands against the wall of the shower as Snow wrapped her hand around me and aimed it as the princess' labia. She rubbed the tip up and down against the other's sensitive flesh. Snow leaned against me which pushed my cock deep into the princess. We watched as my cock disappeared into her pussy. Qadira cried out and shook. Snow urged me to start moving.

"Come on Hero," she moaned. "Fuck her good but don't forget me. I'm next. I can't wait to feel that massive tool stretching me out."

Snow moved to stand next to me. As I watched she pulled her ass cheeks apart showing me a clear view of her puckered asshole. I moved faster and Qadira squeezed me as I pulled out. As I began pounding the princess Snow eased a finger into her ass. The pale-skinned tease fingered her ass hinting at what was to come. I growled as I thrust hard enough to get Qadira onto her toes. The loud wet sounds of love play filled the bathroom. Snow had two fingers worked into her ass just as poor Qadira cried out as she climaxed. I held her as she recovered. I eased out of her slowly and the princess let out a low whimper of disappointment.

"I hate that part." She moaned.

"Look hero... three fingers... my ass is ready for you."

"I've got a surprise for you," I growled as I took her into my arms. "Here, let's get you into place."

I placed her back against the wall and lifted her up. I looked her in the eye as I spoke the demonic syllables and summoned my gift. I eased into both her holes and watched her mouth open wide in surprise. I pushed until I was buried deep. Snow's leg wrapped around my back and she kissed me. I began moving and she moaned into my mouth. I savored her and moved slowly as Qadira pressed close. Snow broke the kiss and was grunting as I pounded her.

"I've never... two... how do you have two?"

"What are you... oh my goodness... you cheated me!"

"I wasn't sure... fine... get it ready princess."

Qadira did just as Snow had. She stood next to me and began prepping her ass for me to violate. Where Snow had been relatively quiet about it Qadira made a production of it. She was moaning and rocking her hips as she finger fucked her ass. Snow begged me for more and I eagerly gave it to her. The albino's teeth found my shoulder as she climaxed. I winced as her canines pierced my skin. My climax surprised me. I came the moment her teeth drew blood. My knees almost buckled from the intensity of the pleasure. I locked my knees and held her close. I shuddered a second time when I felt Snow's tongue lapping at the wound.

"Me..." Qadira whimpered.

I eased out of Snow and was surprised at how hard I was. After so strong an orgasm how was I so damn stiff. Snow ordered Qadira around and had her bent over and grabbing her ankles while she held her ass cheeks apart. I hungrily plunged my cocks into the princess. We both moaned as I sank inside of her.

"I hear you like fucking your girls standing up." Snow suggested. "Let me see. I want to see your cocks inside of her."

I set my grip on Qadira and lifted her easily up forcing her legs far apart. Snow's eyes widened and she licked her lips. The albino knelt and as I fucked Qadira she lapped at the other woman's clit. I moved slow letting her get used to having a cock in her ass. I felt Snow's tongue lapping at my cock as I took my pleasure from Qadira. Her ass felt virginal and she acted like this was her first time.

"I never knew..." she whimpered. "Feels so good... yes nice and slow..."

"Tell me when you're ready." I said as I picked up a little speed. "I see that Violet has shared a few intimate details."

"She's a little sensual library where you are concerned." Snow offered. "I haven't seen many cocks but I must say yours is the most handsome I've ever seen."

"I guess this is the part where I say... UNNNNN... I thought you were going to warn me."

"Sor-ry," Qadira said between gasps of breath. "You're just so damn big. Not that I am complaining. I haven't had many lovers."

I set the princess down on her feet and eased out. Snow pounced and literally leapt into my arms. With help from Qadira I eased back into the albino. I pressed her back against the wall of the shower and looked her in the eye. She smiled and nodded. I built up speed slowly but soon I was hammering her as hard and fast as I could. Snow's expression was absolutely savage and she squeezed with her legs like a rider urging on her mount. I warned her that I was close and I looked up and maybe it was the lighting but there was a soft ruby light in Snow's eyes. I was still staring into her eyes when I came. The blaze of light welled up from the center of her eyes and bathed me in living scarlet.

"Ooh, we need to talk sweetie," I moaned as I recovered.

"I suppose we do." She admitted as she tried and failed to hide a smile.

We finished our shower and got dressed. Hecate had set aside a nice bottle of wine to go with dinner. We sat and I tried to learn all I could about Qadira and Snow. They had both been through things that would have broken lesser individuals. I admired their strength and they had called me hero. Violet was the one that opened my eyes. She had told me how she had perceived what had happened in the tunnels beneath the museum.

"You were so brave," Violet began. "The second that shit went sideways you took charge. You led us to the basement. You braved the hallway and kept silent about whatever terrible things you saw. No, you may think we didn't notice but we did. I saw the expression on your face when you came back. Whatever it was it must have been terrible. You guided us to the tunnel and kept us going. You climbed up and once more endured some nameless horror and returned. When that man screamed you braved your worst nightmare. I know how much spiders scare you. I think I would have crawled into a ball and died. But you walked up and faced it. You danced with your worst fear and faced it. When that snake thing appeared, I thought we were dead. You became a living shield. You didn't just put yourself between it and us. No, you attacked it. You went toe to toe with it and drove it away."

"That is why we think you are a hero Thomas," Qadira added wiping away a tear. "You saved our lives."

"I think you fuck like a god," Snow said and we all laughed. "Thank you for my life."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't go out of my way to be a hero I just wanted to protect them. Hecate refilled my glass and kissed my cheek. Persephone made an appearance. She staggered in and looked like she just woke up. Her long black hair was a chaotic mess and the rest of her seemed to bear out my assessment. Her eyes were half open and her clothing disheveled. She stopped when she realized we were there. A string of curses in her native Greek tumbled from her delicate plump lips.

"Coffee please," I asked and Hecate giggled and headed for the kitchen.

"She didn't wake me," Persephone said in her heavily broken English.

"It is okay," I said in Greek. "Why not wash up and join us for some coffee."

"Thank you Master." She said as she dashed off.

A few minutes passed and the intoxicating scent of brewing coffee filled the air. Hecate reappeared with a silver serving tray topped with a silver carafe and porcelain cups. We all sat and enjoyed the coffee and the company until early morning. At that point even, coffee couldn't keep us awake. It was time for sleep. When we got up I was going to hire a helicopter to take us to Santorini and Scarlet. I bet she was worried to death. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. The dream sprang into reality instantly. I was standing in the courtyard of the spider monastery. It was once more restored to its former glory and a healthy layer of snow covered everything. Snow was still falling in large fat flakes. As I walked around my breath came out in great cloudy puffs. I could hear the crunch of my boots on the snow as I headed for the Abbot's meditation hall. It was here that I had first met the spider goddess in her human form.

123456...8