Legacy: Delving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a breath," he said.

"I warned them... I bet it was that bitch of a princess! I bet that is why they left the plane."

"Do you mean Qadira?" I asked and she looked at me and shook her head.

"No," she replied. "I mean the royal princess that was playing at being a flight attendant."

"You are being as clear as mud." Thomas said and L giggled.

"Someone touched the one crate that they shouldn't have. It had a mystical seal on it that formed a bond between the thing in the crate and someone of noble blood. That is why it had to be that bitch cunt... sorry..."

"What was in the crate?"

"A kind of shapeshifter," L said frowning. "It took millions of dollars in materials to summon that god damn thing to this dimension. The King is going to be furious now that it is loose."

"Better question, why was it being shipped here?"

"It was going to be handed off to a powerful mage for safekeeping. It proved too potent for the king to control. Now that stupid bitch has set it free. I need to make a call. This is a fucking disaster!"

Thomas left her to deal with the missing creature and rode home in comfort. The drive felt like it would take forever. It took an hour to reach home and during that time he remembered that it had been a stumble that had caused him to touch the crate. But was it the same crate that the crew member was so worried about? Had he inadvertently set the thing free? If he had, where was it now? It was probably running loose in the city. Thomas was confident that she could and would track it down. There was no need to be concerned. He only wanted to get home and spend some serious quality time with his family. He had a few new tricks to show them.

The limo parked and Thomas paid the driver as the girls collected the luggage. As the driver closed the trunk the limo lurched. There it was again, something racing away from the manor house at blistering speed. Had the shifter crawled under the limo while he and the crew member had been talking? Was it stalking him? Did it mean him any harm? The driver stared off in the direction of what he believed was an animal. Thomas and the girls made the long walk from the sidewalk. He reached the front door and set down his bag to knock when the front door opened. At first glance he thought it was his mother standing there and then realized it was in fact Keisha.

"Keisha, what are you doing here?"

"I am here for healing, we both are."

Closing:

I hope you enjoyed this installment of the Legacy series. Please feel free to vote, comment and offer suggestions. I think there is at one or two more chapters left in this story. Now for something completely different. I wrestled with whether or not to add all the parts I wrote for this chapter. When I am unsure I usually delete the extra text, and submit the trimmed version. This time I've decided to add it for your consideration. Below is the original ending of the story. It covers the flight from Santorini to the states. In this version Thomas is by himself. The others have already left and taken an earlier flight home. I hope you like it and feel free to tell me if I should have kept it or not.

Flight Home:

I climbed the steps to the entrance and was greeted by the crew as well as the pilot and copilot. Only three of them were Middle Eastern but all of them were women. I liked the King's style as well as his taste in women. There was a certain similarity that the women possessed. They were all gorgeous, busty with full bottoms. Three of them, the pilot and copilot were blonde and fair skinned. The oddball among them was the Brazilian with her dusky skin and long black hair. A German beauty took my bags and stowed them for me. The front of the jet was seating and far outstripped even the best first class a regular airline could hope to provide. I took one of the seats and the others sat around me. The Brazilian girl sat to my right and a Danish cutie to my left. Their names were Sophia and Haley. They described themselves as onboard entertainment and knew all sorts of games to pass the time. As the craft was buttoned up I looked around at the display of wealth and it was impressive. I hadn't seen this much gold since my time with the Saudi royal family in my youth.

"I see things haven't changed much," I commented.

"You work for the royal family?" Sophia asked her hand settling on my leg.

"My father did," I explained. "I was a kid at the time."

"You grew up nice and big," Haley added as her hand settled on my other leg.

"I think I am going to like this flight." I said and they laughed.

"By the time we are done with you, you are going to love this flight." Haley declared.

"I believe you."

The pilot warned us to prepare for takeoff. I felt the vibration as the engines spun up slowly. I belted in and grabbed the arms of my seat. The girls didn't miss this and some unspoken message passed between them. Haley unzipped me while Sophia fished out my cock. The engines got louder and I felt their hands on me as the jet move forward. I closed my eyes as the girls worked my cock into an almost painful erection. As the jet took its spot in line for takeoff the girls continued to stroke me. I was panting as the jet accelerated and I felt my body pushed into the seat. While Sophia worked the upper half of my cock Haley stroked the lower. Their technique was perfect and I was panting as we headed for our cruising altitude. The higher the jet went the closer I got to climaxing.

"I am close," I grunted.

"We can tell," Sophia replied.

"We are leveling off... give him the works," Haley urged.

"I owe you," Sophia said as she unbuckled and wrapped her lips around me.

"Oh shit," I cried as I shot my load down her throat.

I let out a sigh of relief and opened my eyes. Sophia worked my cock until she had gotten every drop. Haley was right this was going to be one hell of a flight. The pilot came over the intercom and informed us that we could move freely about the cabin. Sophia and Haley offered me a full tour of the aircraft. I accepted and followed them. The thought of stretching my legs sounded like a good idea. The upper floor of the aircraft was divided into three sections. The front was for seating and socializing. I was told the middle held a hot tub and a shower while the end was for the crew as well as the kitchen.

We entered the middle and the three Middle Eastern women were in the process of topping off the tub. Once more the opulence of the jet far exceeded anything I ever expected. We moved to the rear of the aircraft and took the steps down to the hold. It was the domain of the infamous L. She was the keeper of the cargo and didn't like us being there. The entirety of the lower level was taken up by storage and tanks. I was surprised at how many large crates were secured down here. That along with the impressive recycling system for the shower and hot tub showed just how much went into building this jet. L made an appearance and I was surprised at how short she was compared to the tall leggy beauties above. If she broke five feet I would have been surprised. Though she did have the same curvaceous build common to the others. Her C cup breasts appeared huge on her petite frame. She came off as almost childlike at our first meeting. Well, that was until she opened her mouth.

"Who the fuck is this," she said and I fought to isolate her place of birth by her exotic accent.

"I am Thomas Blackstone," I replied and offered her a hand to shake.

"Blackstone eh, don't touch a god damn thing or I'll break your fucking arm! Got it?"

L turned and spun on her heel. I watched her ass cheeks jiggle as she walked away. So that was the infamous L. Oh, I wanted to fuck her until she screamed. I was now a man on a mission. The busty Lolita was on my radar but now I needed an attack plan. Sophia giggled and led me around. All the crates were marked as diplomatic pouches and so wouldn't be opened by customs authorities. It was a sudden air turbulence that made me stagger and put out my hand to steady myself. It landed on one of the crates. Two things happened at the same time. One was that I noticed how cold the crate was and two was that I couldn't remove my hand. It was like being caught up in an electric current. My hand refused to leave the surface of the wood. I reached out with my other hand and grabbed my wrist and pulled. That's when I noticed the mystical circle around my trapped hand. A sudden flare of light and I was free. I looked around but I was alone. The ice-cold crate carried two words besides the diplomatic markings, Ero Tech.

I looked at my numb hand and wiggled my fingers. Sophia and L appeared together and the munchkin stared at me accusingly. She was about to ask if I touched anything and I shook my head. The lights flickered and L did something that surprised me, she smiled. When I asked what was going on she walked past me and said the hot tub was ready. The huge tub could hold at least ten people. Sophia and I followed L upstairs and the blare of heavy metal music greeted us. I shouldn't have been shocked to discover that the jet had a sophisticated Disco Tech lighting system too. The crew were gathering around the tub. Some were carrying platters with food while others had bottles of liquor. I asked one of the crew about swim trunks and she laughed. I stood next to Sophia checking each other out. She took the initiative and began undressing. I watched and she seemed to like it. She took her time until she got down to her panties and underwear. I watched as she reached back to unhook her bra and feigned at being unable to reach.

"Would you?" Sophia asked smiling.

I moved behind her and unhooked it for her. I placed my hands on her shoulders and she let out a soft gasp. I asked her where she was from and she began telling me about her home town near the capital of Brazil. She wiggled her butt and I squatted down and slowly tugged her panties down. This girl had one of the finest asses I had ever had the pleasure of caressing. She let out another erotic noise when the tip of my tongue flickered against her puckered asshole. I heard a cough and looked behind me. L was already naked and pointing at the tub.

"We have plenty of time for that stud." She said as she climbed in.

"She is eager I think," the Brazilian offered. "I get the feeling she likes you."

"I was hoping you'd say that." I said and turned to help the other girls undress.

Haley wiggled her ass and I gave it a brief tonguing before she climbed into the pool. I was surprised when the three Middle Eastern ladies let me undress them. They got into the tub before I could get a taste though, pity. I looked in and saw the six naked bodies and smiled. I followed suit and took the spot between L and Sophia. The Brazilian poured champagne and I asked her to tell me more about her home town. There was something familiar about one of her stories and I asked her about a certain valley and she clapped her hands together and we went back and forth about taking the dare and visiting the reputed 'Valley of Death'. It was a forbidding valley littered with monolithic stones that weighed tens of tons. The stories about the dead gods that dwelt there were legend. We both showed the goosebumps on our arms. It was like any good house of horrors.

"You are being awful quiet," I said turning to L.

"I've never been to Brazil," she replied in her strangely accented English.

"So, what does L stand for?" I asked and she shifted a little closer.

"Laura Lindon," she said but she pronounced Laura like 'Low-ruh' with a short ow sound. "I know you though. You are Old Black Thom. You are the hero of the museum." Her hand snuck beneath the water and wrapped around my erection. "Yahtzee." She whispered as she started stroking me.

"I unn... I mean... I am no hero." I said and one of the Middle Eastern women nodded. "Do you know any ghost stories?" I asked watching her intently. "Everybody knows at least one place that is supposed to be haunted."

"Well... these is one place," she said and took a sip of her drink. "It is an old story and it has been passed down through several generations."

"Sounds perfect," Sophia said moving as close as she could to me. "Tell us... please." I managed not to gasp when her hand joined L's under the water.

"Fine," the girl said her voice low and reluctant. "Only one man came out of the Nameless City alive."

"Ooh good beginning," I said as the girls began stroking my cock.

"He was dying of thirst when the Bedouin found him. Clutched in his fist in a death grip a fabled treasure. They gave the man water but he died that very night but not before passing on his story. Six of them entered the city. They were treasure hunters all and if it hadn't been for the queer sandstorm that had blown up the night before they would have rode passed it. They had endured hellish hot winds that sent sand raking any exposed skin. The six huddled together and withstood the worst the desert had to offer. But that wasn't what would end them. On the dawn of the next day they saw it, they skeleton of the corpse city not a hundred meters away."

She took another sip and I was rock hard in L's and Sophia's grip. I leaned close and whispered in L's ear as the other gathered her thoughts. I asked the busty Lolita what she wanted me to do to her. She replied in her quivering voice anything I wanted. To accentuate this, she took my hand and placed it between her legs. I turned to Sophia and asked her how I had tasted.

That set her off and she squeezed my cock tighter. When I asked her what she wanted she chewed my earlobe and just moaned. The three of us teased each other as the Middle Eastern girl continued her story. Feeling left out she sat down in the middle of the tub and stared up at me.

"The dying man, one Abraham Nasir, told his rescuers that the architecture of the city was disorientating. The very geometry was unnatural he said, up became down or so he said. The men looked for doors but could find no normal ways of entering the geodesic domes. Lucky for them, or so they thought, they found that one of the domes had partially collapsed. They went in and the sheer otherworldliness of the interior almost drove them away. It was one of the Americans that literally stumbled on the treasure. He lost his balance and fell over. As he got to his feet he saw a gleam of what he believed was glass."

"It wasn't glass was it." Sophia said her hand squeezing me as she stroked me off.

"No," the other whispered as she watched L and Sophia pleasure me. "Look what I found the American said his hand filled with treasure." She continued as they both stroked me. "Sit on the edge of the pool. I want to see them suck you off."

I followed her request. I sat on the edge of the hot tub while Sophia and L never hesitated. L opened her mouth and began licking and sucking as Sophia caressed my balls and took one in her mouth.

"After seeing so many gems the other men were instilled with a desire to get all the treasure the city had to offer. There was just so much of it. They spent hours looting the domes. Each man had enough to make them wealthy for the rest of their lives. Sadly, they had little time left to live. They became lost in the strange maze-like series of structures. You must realize that the only opening in that dead city was the single dome they had entered. What had begun so well now became a waking nightmare. Their stores of water and food began to run low. They made a second and more desperate decision, they split up."

L was deep throating me now as Sophia watched hungrily. The storyteller demanded that L swallow my load. I gripped the edge of the pool tight as I got close to climaxing. I was panting and gasping when I noticed that the women had taken up sitting positions on the edge of the tub. As I got close to climaxing they began masturbating as a group. L doubled her efforts and had me on the brink. The only sound was the collective moans and the wet sloppy sound as L thrust her head up and down. I howled as I came and the petite woman swallowed my load easily.

"You were right," L gasped. "He does taste good. Oh my, he's still hard."

"Yep and your first," I said as I snatched L up and impaled her on my erection. It was the storyteller that spoke next.

"Oh my," she gasped. "She looks so damn full... what... oh right... they split up. We have only the dying man's words for what happened next. He and an Englishman took the left-hand tunnel. They were the ones that found the ramp, a ramp that led down. They made their second fatal mistake they took the ramp down." She stopped and watched as L lowered her head and moaned as her body betrayed her.

"Coming!" L cried out as her body bucked and I was stunned at how quickly she had climaxed and I said so. "I was using a toy before I came up here. I slipped it out before I got undressed."

"You are a naughty girl," I said as I pulled out. "Someone's eager," I chuckled as the Brazilian spun around and thrust her ass in the air. "I guess you're next." I said as I moved behind her. "Here we go..." I said as I lined up my cock and pushed.

"Aw gawd... my ass..." The Brazilian whimpered but never complained or withdrew since she had offered anything I wanted. "Slowly please..." she begged as she pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Can you all see?"

"Sweet Jesus," Haley whistled as the head of my cock popped into the Sophia's ass. "She took it. I couldn't do that."

"There you all are... oh my... is he in your... damn girl," the copilot gasped. "I was on my way to the bathroom and heard you guys. He's so thick... how the hell..."

"Not easy," the Brazilian whimpered. "Do it... fuck my ass..."

I began thrusting and I could see the copilot reluctantly move on to the bathroom. L sat and recovered. The storyteller continued and told us what the pair found beneath the ground of the Nameless City. She described a tomblike space below the desert floor. There were dozens of boxes that reminded Abraham of coffins or sarcophagi. They thought it was a necropolis, a city of the dead. Who would build such a thing? To their surprise there was only one other chamber below ground but it was massively huge. It took up enough space equal to that of one of the domes above. The walls of the chamber were covered with fading murals. Images that showed small squat creatures worshipping a blazing sun like object. It became clear to the pair that the pulsing gem stone located in the center of the chamber was the object of their worship.

"They took it, didn't they?" I asked as I pounded the Brazilian as hard as I could.

"Yes," the dark-skinned beauty muttered. "Even as deep as they were they couldn't resist its call. The Englishman was drawn almost trancelike to the stone. Abraham tried to warn him to leave it alone but it was futile. Once his hand wrapped around it things had to reach their natural climax."

"Is she talking about a treasure or your cock?" Haley asked.

"Both," the Middle Eastern girl replied smiling. "I think she's close. How are you holding out?"

"Close... real close..." I gasped between breaths.

The lewd wet sounds entranced them as I pulled back one last time and drove my hips home. We cried out together as I busted my load deep in her rectum. Her own orgasm milked the last of cum from my cock. I pulled out and sat down. Haley now sat on my right while the Brazilian plopped down to the left. The Middle Eastern sat in the middle and finished her story.

"A secret panel opened," she said softly. "The mechanism was so silent neither of them heard it. They didn't see the shambling figure until it was too late. The Englishman was grabbed by the thing and in an instant of fear he tossed the stone to Abraham. The dying man fled out the chamber and up the ramp screaming. He blindly ran with the memory of the shambling horror ablaze in his mind. His fist was clenched around the stone as he raced for the exit. He ran, stumbled, and somehow, he found the exit. He doesn't recall how long he fled. One moment he was in one of the domes and another he was outside. He sat at the crumbling wall and called out to the others. He shrieked until his voice failed. He called out to them even as their screams echoed from the depths of the Necropolis. The nameless thing hunted them down and killed them one by one."

1...345678