Legacy: Delving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not all," L added appearing from behind me. "I also found these." She said holding up three black plastic cases. "They came from a larger crate that had extra ammunition in the bottom of it."

"So those are pistol cases." I said and L nodded.

"They had built in silencers and I fear they meant to harm everyone on board." L continued. "Before you ask I found a numbered list. Thomas, you were at the top of the list. The rest of us were collateral damage. What I don't know is why?"

"You save her father why would she want you dead?" Talia asked.

"I watched her brother die but there was nothing I could do to save him." I admitted. "I am no hero."

"You can't save everyone," L said and Talia agreed. "Perhaps I can take your mind off this incident."

"What about the princess?" I asked as L dropped down to her knees.

"She and her cohorts are gone," L announced as she freed my cock. "They are no longer on the plane, of that you can be sure."

"The loss of three hundred pounds... unnn somebody's eager." I groaned eager that the danger had passed and she was doing an amazing job of taking my mind off recent events.

"Exactly," Talia knelt next to L. "I don't know how they did it but they are gone."

L uttered the demonic syllables and each of them had a cock to play with. I wasn't used to someone else using my not so little secret. That thought summoned Bambi into existence and she immediately touched a finger to her lips. The succubus watched as the girls sucked me off and whispered in my ear.

"I have a new spell for you. It is perfect for playtime especially with someone like Haley." She moaned and then sang the distinctive tune. "Give it a try. It is a directed spell so you can target a single target or a group."

"Haley, go stand over there." I said pointing to a spot away from Sophia. "That's a good little girl." I sang the rune and focused on her. "Damn!" I gasped when Haley was suddenly kneeling with her wrists bound to her ankles. "How does that feel?"

"UNNNN..." she whimpered her eyes glassy and fixed.

"I'll take that as a good thing." I said and she nodded vigorously. "Sophia, why not entertain Haley."

"If you think so... okay... watch me... look at me..." the Brazilian whimpered as she stood in front of Haley slowly stripping.

L got my undivided attention as she deep throated me. Bambi thanked me for the donation to her collection and reminded me I now had up to four favors to ask her. My demonic bounty hunting was taking on a life of its own. How could I convey a question without tipping off her presence to L? I looked at Bambi and mouthed the words 'teach me how to speak and read demonic languages'. The succubus grinned and nodded. She kissed my forehead and then kissed me on the lips. I tasted her blood in my mouth and the knowledge seemed to bubble up in my thoughts. There were nine separate demonic tongues for each of the nine planes of hell. I had no idea there were nine planes of hell.

"Are you two ready?" I asked and L patted the floor between them.

I laid down and let them do all the work. L took the upper cock for her pleasure while Talia mounted the lower one. Bambi, not wanting to be left out, planted her pussy over my face. I lapped at her demonic slit and she tasted like peaches and cream. It sounds crazy but she was a demon after all. I pulled Bambi's ass cheeks apart and tongued her asshole. That seemed to break her stealth spell. L cried out in surprise but Bambi leaned forward and she fell silent. Did she kiss L into submission? I felt a sudden pang of homesickness having two women riding my cocks and a third on my face.

"Master..." Harley whimpered. "Are you going to leave me here?"

"Hush human," Bambi growled. "He is going to wreck that tight little ass of yours but only after he fucks me rotten. Got it slut?"

"Yes Mistress," Haley groveled still bound hand to foot.

"I am NOT your Mistress," the succubus snapped. "I am just passing through."

"Why are you really here Bambi?" L asked as she slowly rode my erection.

"Like I said, passing through..."

"Bullshit demon spawn," L fired back.

"Coming!" Talia cried out.

Bodies shuffled at that point. Bambi mounted my lower cock while Sophia parked her pussy over my face. Pandora appeared from the cockpit and gasped when she saw the puppy pile on the floor. She took pity on Haley and tugged off her panties. Soon we could all hear Pandora's moans of pleasure as Haley ate her out. I warned the others how close I was and they went all out in how fast they rode me. My hips bucked as I fired my loads into L and Bambi. I was catching my breath when I heard the succubus singing. I felt her index finger touch the spot just above my upper cock. I was about to ask her what the hell she was doing when she explained.

"I am modifying your tattoo at no expense. That's how much I enjoy your cock."

"What kind of modification hell bitch?" L asked suspicious.

"Just this," the demon purred. "Awake." She whispered in demonic.

"OHHH... I like that." L whimpered as both cocks became instantly hard again.

"I thought so." Bambi moaned as she started moving again. "It not only gets him hard it also restores his stamina. It is something all young demons get when they come of age."

I began thrusting my hips upward while they thrust downward. The three of us got a nice rhythm going until the girls came at nearly the same moment. I was now free to choose my next partner. I wanted to wreck Haley in the worst way since she was immobile. I moved behind her and knelt. I tugged her bright pink panties to the side and saw just how soaked she was. I eased into both her holes slowly and her worshipful moans told me just what a little masochist she was. As I began thrusting in and out of Haley Bambi and L got into a heated debate.

"Fuck off Norn," the demon growled.

"You aren't going to hurt him!" L fired back passionately.

"I'm not here to hurt him... I..." the succubus faltered.

"You care for him, don't you?" L said smiling. "Well I'll be. You're in lust with him."

"Yes." Bambi admitted reluctantly. "He reminds me of his old man so much."

I pounded Haley relentlessly while listening to the exchange between Fae and Demon. Poor Haley mewed like a kitten as my cocks hammered her into submission. She climaxed twice in short order leaving her a twitching mess. I cancelled the spell binding her and let her stretch out. I finished off by taking on Pandora and Sophia at the same time. We settled into the hot tub to rinse off the worst of the funk. Bambi cuddled close and the only one that saw her as a demon seemed to be L. The others saw her as a leggy redhead. I saw her as a sated blue-skinned demoness rocking delicate feet, a long talented tail and black glass horns. She told me that when her skin is red she is literally in heat. Once satisfied she cools as far as a deep indigo.

The rest of the flight was a leisurely romp that ranged from the front of the jet with several of the ladies to a long slow fuck in the shower with Bambi. L eventually returned to the lower level to make sure the cargo was ready for offloading. I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt for my reunion with my family. I was eager to use my new talent to lay waste to my mother and sisters. They wouldn't know what hit them.

End

1...345678