Legacy: Delving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Thomas," Tai replied. "Thank you. I enjoy our time together."

The weather was getting nastier so I hailed a cab and returned to the hotel. I found a note at the front desk for me. I had enough time to get the bed ready and strike a pose for her. I hurried to the room and yanked down the covers spilling the pillows onto the floor. That is when I caught the gleam of metal on the sheet. I picked up the handcuffs and smiled. Somebody was in a naughty mood and I was fine with that. Did she have a rape fantasy in mind? I walked into the front room just as she was sliding the card into the door. I raced behind the door and hid. She walked in and immediately turned off the lights. She had changed into a long purple wig, a very short skirt and bright red knee socks.

"Gotcha!" I whispered as I grabbed her hands and handcuffed them behind her back. "You're mine slut..." I said as I nudged the door closed.

"Unnn..." she gasped as I bent her over the arm of the couch.

"You are so fucking wet," I growled as I knelt and lifted her skirt. "No panties and wet as can be... somebody is getting fucked."

"Wait..." she whimpered. "No not my ass... don't lick my ass..."

Her voice lost volume the minute my tongue hit her puckered hole. I fingered her pussy as I lapped at her asshole. I unzipped my shorts and freed my cock. I pondered while hole to violate first but decided it didn't matter. I spoke the demonic syllables and found both cocks iron hard in anticipation. I stood and pressed the tips against her holes. She was really playing in character as she thrashed around and fought me. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart.

"Here we go," I growled as she begged me to stop. "Cut it out, you want this..." I pushed slowly and she shuddered as I filled her slowly.

"I can't believe you did this," she panted as I began moving. "Damn... so fucking big..."

I lifted her up off the couch and fucked her standing up. I hammered her hard and fast and the entire time she cursed and bitched. I didn't hear the card opening the door. The door opened and Scarlett switched on the light. I stopped with my cocks buried in the girl in my arms. I stared at Scarlett and she crossed her arms under her breasts.

"I thought..." I stammered.

"He is raping my ass and my pussy..." The girl moaned.

"Well... you started without me," Scarlett said closing the door. "How long has it been Marketa?"

"Two fucking years," the girl moaned. "I've been clean for two fucking years and then this guy rapes me."

"He thought it was me," Scarlett said trying not to smile. "I see he found the handcuffs. No wonder he pounced you."

"You told me we'd play alone. You know I can't fuck guys anymore."

There was a story here and I set the girl down onto her feet. I was about to pull out when she shook her head. I looked at Scarlett and she made a rude gesture. I began moving again and Marketa thrust her hips backward driving me deep. I pointed at the handcuffs and Scarlett nodded. I gestured and the cuffs fell off. Marketa rubbed her wrists, grabbed the side of the couch and picked up the pace.

"Marketa is a recovering sex addict." Scarlett explained. "She is fine with girls but she loses it around cock. She likes it way too much."

"Understatement of the century," Marketa growled. "Come on and fuck me like you mean it."

I dug my fingers into her ass meat and pounded her harder. A soft yelp of surprise filled the air as Scarlett began undressing. She stood next to me and whispered in my ear. I giggled at her request and agreed. I won't say she begged for it, but she begged for it. Marketa cried out and her knees went out sending her to the floor. The motion pulled me free and I quickly dismissed my second cock.

"How close are you?" Scarlett asked and I glared at her. "I'll take care of you."

She wrapped her hand around my cock. It was slick with juices and her hand moved easily. Marketa shifted and watched Scarlett stroke me off. I saw that hungry look in the other's eye and felt a pang of guilt. That didn't last long as my climax threatened. I fought it for a bit longer and that forced Scarlett to stroke faster. She smiled and locked eyes on me. I cried out as I came and Marketa watched my load hit the carpet. Damn that was intense! Scarlett looked quite proud and kissed my cheek. I used the Phoenix Breath to restore my energies. Scarlett had a definite hop in her step as she walked to the bathroom and return carrying two towels. She unfolded them and placed them on the couch. Scarlett plopped down and patted the spot next to her. Marketa sat down and had a puzzled expression on her face.

"What is going on?"

"Do you like roller coasters?" Scarlett asked and Marketa nodded. "Hold on, it is going to get real interesting."

"I don't understand."

"You will." I said as I sat opposite of them.

Marketa looked around but when I began to sing under my breath she looked directly at me. Her mouth opened as if to say, 'what are you doing' but instead let out a gasp of surprise. She closed her eyes and went with the pleasure. I began a little heavy on the phantom mouth spell but I felt she could handle it. I watched as their bodies were teased by the incantation took hold. The signs were there if you knew what to look for. They were both sporting erect nipples, goose bumps, and soaked pussies. I guess that's why Scarlett had grabbed the towels. I was patient and let their enjoyment build slowly. Though Marketa seemed more susceptible to the spell than Scarlett. When their legs began shaking I switched to the phantom cock spell. Marketa's eyes snapped open and she stared at me in shock. Unable to sit still she stood up, knelt on the couch cushion, and grabbed the back of the couch. I watched as her hips rocked against the spectral members.

"I think she got it right," Scarlett moaned and mirrored Marketa.

They were both facing away from me now and I could see the movement of the invisible cocks at work. It was slow deliberate thrusts but I had just started. After a few minutes I adjusted the thickness and length of the spell's effect. Marketa cried out and cursed me as she was fucked senseless. A couple of minutes later I sped up the pace and force of the cocks. Scarlett's orgasm was loud and memorable while Marketa lasted a full five minutes longer. When she came it was loud enough to inspire pounding on the front door. I could hear Robert and Chris asking if anything was wrong. I tucked in and zipped up before answering the door. The girls retreated to the bedroom and closed the door.

"Oh, hey guys," I said opening the door.

"Jesus Thomas what is going on in here?" Robert asked peeking past me.

"It smells like sex in here," Chris added as I let them in. "Did we scare them off?"

"They are in the bedroom." I said and Robert smiled when he heard they.

"Does Scarlett know you are playing around?" Chris asked.

"She knows, we saw her arrive earlier tonight." Robert reminded Chris. "Sleep tight..."

They left and I closed the door before checking up on the girls. I found them washing up in the bathroom. Marketa was still a little weak in the knees and moving slowly. Scarlett on the other hand was smiling and had that bounce in her step. I told them we needed to keep it down since the neighbors came by and complained. Scarlett had a robust string of curses directed at Robert while Marketa just blushed furiously. I was about to give Marketa grief when Tai manifested and informed me that I had received an official email from the Egyptian government. It read like a legal document but at its core it said I was free to return to the United States. I saw the disappointment in Scarlett's eyes but she understood.

"I got to book a flight... I am sorry..."

"NO... she's your mom and you have to take care of her." Scarlett declared and Marketa hugged me and reaffirmed Scarlett's words.

"I lost my mom when I was thirteen. Be there for her when you can. I am sure it's nothing but you have to be sure."

"I have found an afternoon flight," Tai informed me. "You can be home with only one connecting flight."

"Book it."

We piled under the covers and snuggled but Scarlett was smiling and seemed excited about something. I tested the waters and adjusted my pillows to sleep but she stopped me. I sat up even as she leaned over and grabbed things from under the bed. She had a sealed envelope in one hand and a long rectangular box in the other. I thought she had gotten me a Maglite, boy was I wrong. She had me open the envelope first. They were group photos of her and the others in her voice over crew. They were dressed in costumes of the character they portrayed in the animated series. I recognized two of the characters instantly. I smiled when I saw Scarlett dressed in the iconic uniform of Bastilla. The man standing next to her wore the heroic face mask of her friend and lover Revan. I stared at the box and then back to the weapon in her hands in the photo.

"No way..." I gasped and she kissed me.

"Happy Birthday," she whispered in my ear. "I hope you like."

I opened the box and found Styrofoam in the corner. It took a bit to pry it free and then the gift slid out. I had thought she had gotten ahold of the weapon she was holding in the picture. I was wrong. I looked at the hand-crafted plastic case that held the prop. I read the small plaque that the art department had put together and fought the urge to jump up and down like it was Christmas and I was ten years old. I opened the case and lifted the surprisingly heavy weapon in my hand.

"How did you know?" I asked and Scarlett harrumphed indignantly.

"I asked your mom of course. She went through your comics and found it. I talked to the prop master for a favor when I heard the studio was keeping the ones for the series. When I mentioned the name Exar Kun he had that same expression. He already had the schematics in his personal files. To say that a lot of love and care went into its creation falls short. It has dual internal speakers and you can buy LED blades for both ends. Apparently, there are standards for such things. It holds two blades but the grip is standard length. That is so strange."

I gave her the short version of how much of a bad ass Kun had been in the comics. I stared at the aggressive lines and the mirrored ends of the weapon. It was straight out of the comics and book. I returned the prop to its case and kissed Scarlett and Marketa. I was so damn excited but I needed to sleep. Scarlett pried her gift from my hands and put it on the end table. We snuggled together and I was surprised at how quickly I dropped off. It was no surprise that I dreamt of a blazing weapon in my hand cutting down enemies by the score. I woke to the pleasant sensation of my cock deep inside one of the girls. I opened my eyes to find Marketa slowly pushing back against me. She was moaning as she fucked me.

"It has been so damn long," she grunted when I pushed back.

"You really are addicted to cock," I moaned as her pussy muscles gripped me.

"Yes," she whimpered. "I can't get enough."

"Jeez you two, did you even sleep?" Scarlett said as she yawned.

"I did." I said as Marketa rolled me onto my back and took over.

"I sort of did," Marketa admitted as she began riding me. "I had his cock in my hand when I could."

"Oh boy," Scarlett said shaking her head. "I am sorry sweetie."

"I'm not... gods he's deep... see how long his cock is... it's buried in me..."

Marketa slammed her hips down in quick savage thrusts. I could have taken over but I wasn't sure if that was a good idea. It felt great but I felt guilty for reawakening her addiction. I glanced at Scarlett but there wasn't an accusation in her eyes, only concern. Marketa cried out as she climaxed and sat there waiting to catch her breath. Scarlett sat up suddenly and became quite animated. She was talking so fast and trying to explain with her hands. I told her to slow down and make sense.

"What you did with Robert. Can you help her with Chi?"

"I don't know. I could examine her chakra and see if anything is out of whack."

Marketa ignored us and began moving again. I was already close and she was going to push me over the edge. I asked her to stop but she was on a mission. She wanted my sperm inside of her. I did the only thing I could do, take over. I shoved her lightly forward and onto her hands and knees. I got up behind her and began thrusting. I needed to wear her down so I could examine her at her weakest. I pounded her hard and fast. I was remorseless. I fought my climax and hammered Marketa until she came. I didn't stop. I kept moving until she tried elbowing me in the face. I grabbed her by the back of the neck and continued fucking her until my cock swelled inside of her and fired my load. Marketa cried out and lay still finally. I pulled out and placed one hand on her lower back and the other between her shoulder blades.

"Lie still damn it," I ordered and she reluctantly complied.

I moved my hand to the top of her head. I sent energy from her lower back towards her head. There were few obstructions but I did find that one of her chakra was over stimulated. It was the energy center that controlled her sexual hunger. I needed to balance her system and see if that gave her any relief. I closed my eyes and created a circuit and sent a light current through it. Unlike Robert it was easy clearing out the few patches of negative chi in her system. It was going to be more difficult harmonizing her chakra. Her hypersexuality was treatable but I had to be careful when I balanced her. I sent more energy through her but it was the right flavor of energy that was required to heal her. Marketa fell asleep I sang a soothing song that seeped into her unconscious mind and with gentle nudges her body equalized. I nodded as she began snoring lightly.

"I've done what I can. She might want to stop by occasionally for a checkup." I said. "I can't guarantee anything you understand. I've never tried anything like this before."

"There are no guarantees in life." Scarlett whispered.

"When does shooting wrap up?" I asked and learned that they had another month left.

An hour or so slipped by and when sleep eluded us we decided to take a shower together. Scarlett promised me that once the shooting was done she would visit me. She also told me forget the guilt for leaving my mother needed me. We dried off and as I brushed my teeth she took out my luggage and picked out my clothes for my flight home. She was chatting away before suddenly falling silent. I stood there with the toothbrush hanging out of my mouth when Scarlett returned. She had two cloth pouches in her left hand and I spat out the toothpaste in my mouth and looked for the right words.

"What the hell are these?" She said as she opened one of the pouches and plucked a glowing gem from inside.

"That's a long story," I said and she turned the jewel over and studied it.

"I think we have time." She said smiling reassuringly. "Are you okay?"

I warned her that the truth was vastly different than what the official story was. She was intrigued and I told her most of what happened as I got dressed and sent a text to the girls to tell them we had a flight to catch this afternoon. Scarlett and I sat on the couch as I finished the story. I left very little out. I didn't tell her how the crowned prince really died. It was just too terrible to share. I hadn't told his sister the truth yet. When I finished she seemed to mull over what I had told her and she asked questions I didn't have answers for.

"How did those things wake up?"

"I don't know. Violet and I were dancing when it happened. Maybe the way they were cleaned or perhaps there was an inside man. What if someone at the party did it?"

"Why would someone do something so terrible?"

"A cult," I blurted out. "Maybe there is a cult that worships the damned things."

"It makes sense..." she said and then her watch trilled and she cursed. "I wanted to drive you to the airport but... I must go. Take care of your mom and I will see you as soon as I can."

I hugged and kissed her before she grabbed her room key and departed with Marketa. I packed and took my bag with me down to the girl's room. I told them I had booked a flight and we had a few hours until the flight. Violet suggested we leave early. She knew how bad domestic flights could be and with those words we gathered up our luggage and headed down to catch a cab for the airport. We reached the hotel lobby when I noticed what looked like an official government vehicle parked out front. I asked the lady at the desk to call us a cab for the airport and she pointed at the car out front. She told me I had an escort waiting for me. I felt a knot of fear that they had somehow figured out about the gems. This would ruin my life but I had to face my decision. We walked out and were met by a Greek bureaucrat who was all smiles and soothing words.

"We heard that you were heading home," he said opening the door for me. "After such a terrible incident at the museum we wanted to make your journey as comfortable as possible."

"Thank you but that's not necessary..."

"Oh no, after your ordeal the least we can do is treat you like an honored guest."

"Again, we thank you," I said wondering who the we were that he was talking about.

"A private jet has been set aside for your use. We learned of your heroic actions that allowed so many to get free of the museum without being harmed. His Majesty... well he was beyond words for his thanks for you saving his life."

"I would do it all again," I said wondering what kind of spin they were putting on the events that had transpired.

He handed me an English translation of the latest newspaper out of Cairo. There was my image standing next to the Minister of Antiquities. The byline read American hero puts life in danger to save others. The gist of the story sounded more like a bad Hollywood script about an unarmed navy seal against a dozen or so armed terrorists. I did notice that no one took credit for the attack on the museum. There was no mention of inhuman monsters or people being swallowed whole. I did nothing to correct the official story. I finished reading the story and learned that there was a ceremony scheduled after I returned home. I didn't want any damn ceremony. I wanted to move on and forget it. The official noticed my distaste and set a hand on my arm.

"We all have duties to perform."

"Yeah, I get it."

We reached the airport and the official led me to the sumptuous Saudi jet. This was not a small private jet this was large and had two levels to it by the looks of it. The fact they were giving us a flight on this magnificent aircraft was a sign of their gratitude. Qadira commented about dear old dad and his necessity to overcompensate. Our luggage went straight on board instead of being searched, scanned, or otherwise examined. There were benefits from flying diplomatic. We climbed on board and readied for a long flight home. For me it was home but for Snow and Qadira it was a haven. They could stay as long as they wanted. They were family after all and I wanted them to have a place they could call their own.

Afterward:

Thomas and the girls found the limousine waiting for them as they walked down the steps of the jet. He heard the hiss of hydraulics as the ass end of the aircraft opened. A semi-trailer was backing up when something darted from the rear of the jet. It moved so fast it was barely visible. The thing moved low to the ground like some predator and was gone. A crew member appeared as the tractor trailer came to a halt. A fork lift pulled up alongside the truck and the crew member shouted orders to the driver. She walked back up the ramp followed by the fork lift. Thomas smiled and headed for his ride when a blood curdling scream came from the crew member. She reappeared cursing and searching intently. She looked under the ramp as well as the landing gear. Thomas walked over and asked her what was wrong. He was greeted with a string of unladylike curses.

1...345678