Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-t-thank you," I replied, again stammering, unable to formulate my words in the presence of such beauty. If I had ever doubted my sexuality for a second, that ended the moment I laid eyes on her (although I imagine in retrospect that almost any straight woman would be intoxicated by her perfection as well).

I followed her inside, and after she closed the door, she instructed, "Please follow me."

And somehow her perfect face and body from the front was equally perfect from behind, the black skirt tight and short to showcase her ass, and her seamed pantyhose amplified her long, toned legs... which were showcased perfectly in five-inch heels... which I couldn't fathom ever wearing... I was more a jeans and sneakers girl. I'd worn pantyhose only a few times in my life (weddings, funerals and my graduation) and always found them uncomfortable and itchy.

Lexus led me past a massive living room, down a long, wide hallway past at least a dozen rooms (each ornate door closed), before leading me into a room at the end that was perhaps thirty times the size of my dorm room and likely even bigger than my parents' entire house.

The blonde beauty looked me up and down for a moment before walking into a closet (which also seemed like the wrong term, as it too was bigger than my dorm room). She returned with a maid's outfit identical to hers and instructed me politely, "Please undress completely."

"Yes, ma'am," I responded obediently, wanting to show my true submissive nature, even though she couldn't be much older than me.

She chuckled softly as I began taking off my dress (which was just an ordinary one I wore knowing I would be provided with a costume for the masquerade party) as she smiled, "You're an adorable little thing, aren't you?"

My cheeks blushed at her reply. Once I was in only my bra and panties, she ordered, "Those too, if you please."

"Oh, okay," I nodded, feeling completely vulnerable to be naked when I compared my body to hers.

Once I was naked, she handed me a pair of pantyhose and asked, "Shoe size?"

"Six," I answered, as I stood there naked and unsure what to do next.

"Put on the pantyhose and the rest of the outfit," she instructed.

"Is there a mask to wear?" I asked hesitantly.

"You may have one if you wish, but hardly anyone will be wearing them, and everyone has been screened at least as thoroughly as you were. And it would be a shame to hide that lovely face. You'll be among friends, I can assure you."

"Will you be wearing one?"

"No," she replied with a saucy grin, "I don't want to hide my lovely face either."

"Then I guess I'll join you in being bare-facedly lovely," I decided with a grin of my own.

I also wanted to ask about underwear, but it seemed obvious I wasn't supposed to wear any since once I looked closely it was apparent she didn't have any either. The shape of her moderate-sized unfettered breasts took my breath away! So I put on the pantyhose and was shocked to find how silky soft they were... totally unlike the ones my mom had bought for me from the town drugstore. I was rubbing my legs in awe of the softness when Lexus returned with my shoes and explained, "They are the best nylons you can buy."

"I've always hated pantyhose before," I said.

"Me too," she nodded, "until I discovered these, and now I wear them every day."

"I can see why," I nodded, taking a long, drooling stare at her legs in nylon.

"Here are some heels for you," she offered, noticing I was staring at her, but not at all fazed by it... I imagined she was used to being stared at all the time.

"Thank you," I said, accepting the black, four-inch open-toed heels.

"They are a gift for you to keep, as are the pantyhose, from Mistress Brenda," she explained.

"I get to keep them?" I asked, surprised.

"You do," she nodded. "Mistress Brenda is very generous."

"So it appears," I nodded, as I slipped my feet into the fancy heels. They fit perfectly but had those intimidating heels.

She added, "Finish getting dressed and then return down the hall to meet the other maids in the main area."

I joked, as I wobbled, "I'm not sure I'll make it out there alive."

"Are you new to heels?" she asked, even though it was obvious.

"I thought my two-inch ones at graduation were pretty wild," I joked.

"The key is to keep your back straight and your head up," she explained, and walked around the room, demonstrating for me.

"I think I can do that," I said, trying to replicate what she did.

And although I almost took one fall, after a minute or two I was getting used to the new heels and the new height.

I joked, "So this is what the air up here smells like."

She laughed, as if we were already best friends, "It does give a girl a whole new vantage point."

I couldn't help it, I flirted for the first time ever, smiling at her bosom as I said it, "I like the view from up here."

Lexus smiled, giving me a sexy wink, "You're a cute little minx." She then walked out elegantly leaving me wet, wet, wet.

I wasn't sure whether my first flirting had gone well or badly, but I did feel good about it, as I had already gone way out of my shy comfort zone by getting naked in front of a complete stranger... a goddess no less... and then deliberately flirted with her and got a nice response.

I finished getting dressed, the outfit holding my 34B breasts rather perfectly in place... although it was sheer enough that my erect nipples (and they got erect super easily) were clearly on display. The skirt, like the one Lexus was wearing, barely covered my ass cheeks.

As I studied myself in the full-length mirror I had to admit I looked pretty hot. The outfit was sexy as hell, the heels added a new element to my look I never knew existed and the pantyhose also accentuated my legs... the black colour hiding my white legs and the back seam making me feel like a sexy 1920s flapper girl.

I practised walking in my heels a bit more before heading out to the big main area... where there was another girl... a redhead who was short, super pretty, with massive breasts that seemed greatly disproportionate on such a small, slender frame. She too was wearing the same revealing maid's outfit, with her unfettered breasts being so much larger than mine, even more mobile and eye-catching.

Another girl also arrived wearing our same outfit. This one was Asian, short with glasses and super cute.

Then a large black woman probably in her forties walked down an elegant stairwell at right angles to the hallway dressed in a leather bustier, with a garter-belt and stockings and boots that went almost to her knees. She looked like a dominatrix... although she was wearing a domino mask.

She greeted, "Welcome ladies, I am Mistress Brenda. You have been chosen for potential regular inclusion in this monthly group, although there will also be a special Halloween party next week which you may or may not be invited to. Tonight you will serve as maids for my many guests. You will provide whatever our guests wish to have from drinks, to appetizers, to toys."

I imagined a tray of kinky sex toys and lubes and smiled, thinking of Wilma in the Flintstones selling cigarettes in one of the episodes.

Mistress Brenda continued, "Although you may be tempted, tonight you are not to touch any of the guests." She paused and gave us a playful smile, "although they may touch you if they wish. Since you're here, may I safely assume you would have no objections to that?"

We all agreed with smiles, mine still rather a shy one.

The redhead was given the toys tray I was disappointed to see, the Asian the appetizers and I the drinks. I didn't see the gorgeous Lexus anywhere, much to my disappointment.

So I walked around with my tray full of martinis bartended by a stunning brunette who looked like a young, bigger breasted, Courtney Cox.

I was in awe as about forty women, all in dresses from various time periods, although all in nylons I noticed and very few masks, sauntered in over the next hour. Two of them walked in each attended by another woman being led on a leash like a puppy. One was an older woman leading a girl that looked my age, the second was the opposite: a pretty young lady in charge of an older woman on her leash.

I handed out drinks; I had two women squeeze my pantyhose-clad ass; I giggled in response, surprised by how much I enjoyed the unaccustomed liberty; I watched several pairs of girls making out.

Then Mistress Brenda reappeared and greeted the guests, "Good evening ladies, and welcome. I hope you are ready for some fun tonight. The playrooms are now open, and Room Four contains our newest addition: a swing. So have fun and don't forget about the special Halloween gathering next Wednesday."

Some ladies continued mingling, others headed down the hallway.

I served drinks in the massive living room for another half an hour, admiring the various beautiful women, including a statuesque beauty dressed as Marie Antoinette, including a skirt two yards wide and an ornate headpiece and a diaphanous bodice fully displaying her lovely breasts. I remained until there weren't many women left mingling about.

Curious, after refilling my tray I ventured down the hallway.

The doors I had passed before were now open and each room was huge... way bigger than my parents' living room.

Room 1: Was simply another large living room, although not as big as the main one. There were four couches, a few divans, and a white baby grand piano in a corner with a pretty naked girl playing Chopin quite well. Two women were sitting on couches with girls between their legs; another girl was reclining on her back on a divan with a woman sitting on her face while Marie Antoinette, now naked except for her stockings and the headpiece, which now was swaying around very precariously, fucked her with a strap-on. God was it hot, and way better than the porn I watched. What made me so excited was that real life could be as kinky as porn and here I was in the middle of it.

I walked around and no one beckoned for a drink as I wandered a bit closer to watch the two girls licking hungrily at the pussies on the couches.

Reluctantly I left the room to continue serving drinks, my pussy already wet.

Room 2: Was a room with one massive bed... the size of four king sized beds put together. On the bed were six women, all naked but for nylons (except they weren't pantyhose but thigh highs) and they were in a wild daisy chain. Six women buried between twelve legs. I watched for a minute, enjoying the show, enjoying the moans, before I dutifully headed to the next room.

Room 3: Was a kinky toy room. On display or in use were every toy I had ever seen and others that were brand new to me. There were three Sybians (something I had wanted to try since I first discovered it in a video... one was being used), two weird-looking machines with a dildo at one end that I assumed was to fuck a girl mechanically (neither were being used), two workout balls with a dildo attached to each one (I imagined the ultimate bouncing relay race), a workout bike machine with a cock sticking up from a huge pair of fake testicles as a seat (man, that would be the ultimate workout machine), a couple metal stands that looked like you could bend over to have your ass sticking up for someone to do whatever with), a rocking horse with a dildo (love to ride the wild, wild west), a dozen-plus different strap-on cocks hanging on a wall (different sizes, colours, etc.), a stand with three cocks standing straight up (what a great sorority contest... LOL) and a table containing bizarre toys like a drill with a dildo at the end, several double-ended dildos, a vac-U-lock double penetrator, vibes, wand massagers, and butt plugs.

The room boasted a woman fastening on a strap-on, another inserting a butt plug in the older woman who was still on all fours on her leash, and, as already mentioned, a girl riding a Sybian.

The Sybian girl looked at me and said, "Please bring me a drink."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, walking over and handing her a drink.

"You have got to try this when you get a chance," she moaned, taking the drink and downing it in one swig.

"I hope to, ma'am," I replied sheepishly, the idea making my already wet pussy burn with need. God, did I need to touch myself, but I didn't think I was allowed.

I turned around and headed out as two women my mom's age grabbed a double ended dildo and lifted drinks off my tray.

I walked out, although I wanted to see them use that long dildo. In the movies it looked hot; in reality I thought it would look uncomfortable and awkward.

Room 4: Was a bondage room. There was an actual stock like you would have seen two hundred years ago in a village square, a bed with restraints and shackles, a wall where a large woman was restrained spread-eagle and ball-gagged while a young woman fucked her with a vibe. There was the swing Mistress Brenda had mentioned, with a woman strapped onto it and each time she swung forward a girl with a harness on her face and a dildo protruding like a unicorn fucked her. Another woman was on all fours getting spanked by some strange robotic device with rotating paddles. This wasn't my room, a little too kinky for virginal me. I provided a drink to a woman who'd just walked in and headed out.

Room 5: Was a mini dance club. A dozen women were in the room dancing, and other than one girl who was lying on the floor licking someone, it looked like a normal dance club except the dress code was far more risqué than anyplace open to the public. For instance, think long skirts with slits to the waist... four slits, not front, back and sides, but placed diagonally to flash tantalizing glimpses as the women danced... and brassieres made of brightly coloured narrow leather straps.

I handed out my final three drinks and proceeded down to the final eight doors. Three of them were closed, with red lights above them saying Occupied. Apparently, these were private rooms. Three more were empty bedrooms. The final two bedrooms were occupied but had the doors open. I walked into the first one and saw a girl on all fours on the floor, who was getting fucked from behind while she licked a woman sitting on the edge of the bed.

The woman being pleasured asked me, "Please get me a rum and coke."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, and hurried down the hallway and got my tray refilled, including the tropical cocktail. I returned to the woman, still being licked, but the four-on-the-floor girl was now getting ass fucked, hard, and moaning like crazy.

I handed her the drink and she asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"It's pretty surreal," I replied.

"Is that a yes?" she asked.

"Definitely a yes," I smiled.

"Well you're cute, I hope to see you as a participant soon," she smiled.

"Thank you and so do I," I nodded.

"If you do, I expect you to come find me and eat my cunt," she said. My name is Mistress Geneviève.

"It would be a pleasure, Mistress," I replied, the idea so tantalizing my pussy tingled and my mouth watered.

"Yes it would," she agreed, as she grabbed the girl's head and pulled it deep into her cunt.

I felt my face burn bright red as I walked out and checked the final room. In it was Mistress Brenda with three women all on their knees looking up at her.

"Pet Lola, please come in," Mistress Brenda greeted.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"It's Mistress," she corrected.

"Sorry, yes, Mistress," I corrected.

I walked in and up to her. She took a drink and said, "How is your first evening so far?"

"An eye opener," I answered.

"In a good way?" she asked, as she snapped her fingers, pointed to the middle blonde girl and to her pussy.

I watched the blonde silently obey and crawl to the Mistress's shaved pussy. "A very good way, Mistress," I answered, wishing that was me down there.

"Do you wish you were on your knees before me right now?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress, very much," I replied without hesitation, wondering if she might break her own rule.

"Well, be a good girl and maybe during a different evening I'll make that a reality for you," she smiled, as she moaned softly.

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, staring at the lesbian act before me.

"Now go make sure none of my guests are thirsty," she said.

"For a drink or pussy?" I asked playfully, and then gasped at my own brazen words.

"Tonight just drinks," she smiled, "but I like the way you think."

I headed out, feeling a rush of adrenaline at what had just transpired and what had just been implied for my days ahead. I walked in and out of the rooms handing out drinks, until I returned to the toy room.

All three Sybians were now in use, and a woman easily in her sixties was being triple-teamed by girls each looking to be a third her age.

The next two hours were a whirlwind of hot lesbian sex as I saw more in a few hours than I had in my entire life. Everything about my outlook had changed.

It was nearing the end of the night, my pussy on fire, when I walked into an open private room and saw a pretty older woman who seemed to be training a cute redhead who was sitting on her own legs. She had a presence that I thought would command any room she entered; the presence was both authoritarian and kind. The woman ordered, "Beg, slut."

The redhead begged, "Please, Mistress Carolyn, let me eat your cunt."

I felt someone arrive behind me as I watched the training session. Mistress Carolyn gave her a friendly nod of greeting past my shoulder, equal to equal.

The Mistress returned her attention to the redhead and questioned, "How badly do you want it?"

I felt hands cup both my breasts from behind as the girl answered, "I've never wanted anything more in my life." I couldn't have agreed more.

"Crawl to my feet," the Mistress ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," the redhead obeyed, crawling the couple of feet.

I had no idea who was behind me except I could feel she had prominent breasts, but I sensed an air of confident assurance from her suggesting she was a woman rather than a girl. Her left hand moved to my wet pantyhose-clad crotch as she whispered, "You're so wet, my sexy kitty."

I moaned at her touch, my legs going weak.

"Kiss my feet," the Mistress ordered, as I noticed her feet were nylon-clad.

"I expect you to be here for Halloween," the woman behind me said, her breath hot on my neck as she rubbed my pussy.

"Yes, ma'am, if it's permitted I will," I agreed readily, as my orgasm was about to burst.

"Come for me... Now," the woman ordered, her voice was so soft and tender, yet equally sultry and seductive, as she tapped my clit through the nylon.

"Yes, ma'am... oh my God!" I moaned, as my body quaked, and I came just like that.

"Good girl," the woman whispered, tugging my ear with a gentle bite of her teeth, as she wrapped her arms around me to keep me from collapsing to the floor as I came.

"Oh, God, oh dear God," I kept moaning, happy I'd set the tray down a minute earlier when I ran out of drinks.

"That's it, my sexy kitty," she whispered, "come for me."

"I am, oh am I," I moaned, as wetness gushed into my very soiled pantyhose as my intense orgasm continued ripping through me, usurping all my energy and making my legs as useless as wet noodles.

"I'll be sending you a costume for Wednesday, and I expect you to wear it," she informed me, as she kept slowly rubbing my pussy through my orgasm.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, changing my mode of address to her in promise of my utter obedience.

"Good kitty," she whispered.

She held me there for another minute until I could stand on my own and then said, "See you on Wednesday, my pet."

Then she was gone. I wondered who she was. Her talented hands hadn't been dark-skinned, so she wasn't Mistress Brenda.

The other Mistress, who was now being licked by the redhead (how had I missed this?), smiled at me, "Welcome to the club, my dear."