Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mistress," I responded weakly.

"Come take a seat and watch," she ordered.

I turned around and saw my mystery molester was gone. I nodded, fetched a chair from next to the wall and sat down near the cunnilingus site, thankful to be off my weary legs and the painful heels, "Yes, Mistress, thank you."

I watched the redhead please the beautiful Mistress Carolyn as she told me, "Pretty soon this will be you."

"I hope so," I said, watching up close and personal... the ultimate voyeur experience... even as more cum leaked into my pantyhose.

"Oh, I know so," she smiled. "You're obviously a submissive."

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Well, I am what I am," I shrugged, in this safe environment feeling comfortable with who I was for probably the first time in my life.

"That you are, little pet," she smiled, as she closed her eyes, close to orgasm.

I watched her lips purse; I watched her back bend; I watched her legs stiffen; I watched her face change until she shifted from moans to a scream, "Yes, you fucking slut, EAT MY CUNT!!"

God, I wanted that to be me!

Seconds later she came, and I watched her face go vulnerable as rapture took hold.

"You may go now," she said weakly a minute later, as she was still obviously coming.

"Yes, Mistress Carolyn," I nodded, getting up, replacing the chair where it had been and walking out even as the redhead lapped up the assumedly sweet cum.

Other rooms were empty or winding down, and I ended up back in the same change room putting on the clothes I'd arrived in.

The breathtaking Lexus returned, now in a pink dress, "How was it?"

"Best night ever," I smiled.

"Well, good news! I am told you have been personally invited by another guest to be a participant for the Halloween costume party," she revealed.

"Really?" I said, not completely surprised since the stranger had said as much, but surprised by the quickness.

"Yes, the women liked you," she said, walking over to me. "I heard no complaints and several compliments."

"I'm flattered," I said.

"And I liked you," Lexus said, leaning in and kissing me.

I couldn't believe how soft her lips were. I couldn't believe how tender and intimate the kiss was. So different from the sloppy aggressiveness of a boy.

It only lasted ten seconds or so, but when she broke away I felt a rush of disappointment it was over.

She smiled, "Next time I'm kissing your other lips."

My cunt gushed as I smiled, flirting awkwardly, but with a newfound confidence, "Does that mean I can kiss your other lips too?"

"Rain check," she winked.

"Definitely," I smiled.

I saw a row of taxis lining the street once I was dressed and outside, carrying a gift bag that included three more pairs of pantyhose (in beige, black and white) and the heels.

As the taxi drove me home I replayed the night over and over.

In bed, I continued replaying the night to a second, rather disappointing orgasm, at least disappointing in comparison to the fire that had burned through me at the touch of my mysterious seductress.

Next morning, I replayed it again.

I came again.

The cycle continued all weekend.

On Monday, in class, I drooled over Professor Adams. God, I wished I had the confidence to saunter up to her and offer to please her.

On Tuesday I went to class in a skirt, the same black pantyhose (washed) and no panties. I then frigged myself in the bathroom between classes, imagining myself the Professor's pet kitty.

'Kitty', that's what the stranger had called me.

After school there was a parcel leaning against my dorm room door. I quickly took it into my room in hopes it was the costume from my mysterious Mistress.

It was.

It was also very taboo.

It was a nun's habit.

But not one a nun would ever wear.

It was a black dress, a pair of black thigh highs, which is what I'd seen the majority of the women wearing this past Friday, the traditional black headpiece with the white headband, a white piece for the neck, a beaded necklace with a cross and five-inch open-toed black heels. What made it unsuitable for a proper nun was that while it wasn't quite sheer, if the light struck it just right, it kind of was. I could also tell that when I put it on it would hug my figure very closely.

Wow!

Of course I had to try it on. It was then I noticed the note:

My kitty,

Are you ready to sin?

I expect you in this outfit without any additional apparel (no bra or underwear).

Are you ready for the ultimate trick and treat?

Mistress J.

PS: I sure hope you are hungry, my kitty.

My pussy gushed at the words.

I put on the costume and had to admit I looked both sexy and slutty. I turned on the ceiling light and turned this way and that, still looking in the mirror. As I had expected, I could now see everything.

I kept it on as I went online and found a new Mommy Girl story called 'Parent Teacher Secrets' where another of my fantasy MILF's India Summer (as a professor) services a younger professor Kalina Ryu while her step-daughter, the always cute Karlee Grey, watches in shock. As I imagined eventually becoming the step-daughter and servicing both women.

Even after coming, three times, I had no post-orgasm guilt and exciting thoughts were flitting through my head.

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow I will confirm my sexuality!

Tomorrow I will lick a pussy, maybe more than one!

Tomorrow I will submit to this sexy stranger (I assume she is sexy, in my head she sure is).

Tomorrow I begin my journey to submissive pet.

.....

Wednesday at school, like last Friday, was a write-off as all I could think about was the Halloween party.

I got an email from Mistress Brenda that a taxi would pick me up at 8:30PM.

I was dressed at eight in my naughty nun costume.

I walked down the hall at twenty after and Ava joked, "Wow, I'd like to visit that convent! Don't you be sinning, now."

I shrugged, liking the attention, "I'll be forgiven if I do."

"You go, girl," she laughed.

I got a couple other looks from other girls I knew as I headed outside, glad it was dark out there.

I was left standing outside for a few minutes, enough to get some ogling looks from some guys and girls when Carol, a girl I sat beside in English class who was dressed in a much safer, although still sexy, Cinderella costume, said, looking me over, "Wow, Lola, this I didn't expect!"

"It's Halloween?" I shrugged, slightly embarrassed to be seen by a peer dressed so slutty.

"You look so hot," she said.

"Thanks," I replied, blushing, looking into her pretty blue eyes, "You do too!"

"Are you coming to the party at Handle Hall later?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" she asked, looking me up and down. I didn't think she could see through the fabric in this light, but it clung to me tightly enough that it was obvious I wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered if she was a lesbian. God, that would be so hot.

"To a party on the other side of town," I said vaguely, sticking to the truth, knowing I was a terrible liar, but not giving anything away.

"Where?" she asked, very curious.

"Um... I... it's a private party," I said, as I struggled to find the right words to say.

"Interesting," she said.

I didn't know what more to say, so I remained speechless.

She added, "Well, Sister Lola, if you're back from that private party early, come and find me. I'd love to have a dance with you."

She then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and sauntered off.

My face burned red.

Did she just flirt with me?

My head was spinning as I turned back and watched her walk away. Like in the movies, she turned back and saw me still looking at her and smiled.

Old me would have turned my head away, but new me, finding a confidence I inherited from last week, blew her a kiss.


She smiled again and reached up and brought the kiss to her mouth before turning away again.

That was definitely flirting.

Right?

As I pondered this surprising interlude, a taxi pulled up, the driver asked if I was Lola and I got in, my head spinning with what had just transpired.

I replayed the conversation over and over on the drive, concluding it had to be flirting.

I pushed the strange encounter out of my head as I arrived at the mansion.

I went inside and was again met by Lexus. This time she was in the sluttiest nurse outfit that would make any man or woman's blood pressure skyrocket.

"Wow!" I said, looking at her.

"Wow, right back," she smiled, checking me out. She took my hand and led me inside. She asked, "Excited?"

"Yes," I answered, "but really nervous."

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" she asked.

"You were my first kiss," I admitted.

"I'm flattered," she smiled, and added, "Now I'll be your second kiss, too." She leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed her back with a rather uncontrolled urgency, as I was in utter lust with this goddess.


When she broke the kiss, she said, "I would love to be your first everything, but your sponsor has made it very clear that she gets first dibs."

I felt kind of like a piece of meat, I mean I should be able to make my own choice of who my first was, yet I was also flattered that someone had sponsored me. "Oh," was all I could say.

"You should be flattered; usually you have to work as a maid for at least three parties, sometimes even more before you're allowed to become a participating member," she said, as she moved her hand under the skirt of my habit and to my already wet pussy.

"Ohhh," I moaned, as I smiled, "you're the second woman to do that."

"How about this?" she asked, sliding her finger inside me.

"A first," I moaned, before joking, "besides my own."

"God, do I want to eat your pussy," she said, as she slowly fingered me.

"And I want to eat yours," I said, dying to taste my first and praying the reality was as amazing as the anticipation... it sure wasn't the first time I'd given head or my first fuck, I've already mentioned what letdowns they were.

She pulled her finger out and put it in her mouth and moaned, "Mmmmmm."

I stared in disbelief.

"So good," she said, as she took her finger out of her mouth.

A bell rang and she sighed, "Duty calls. But we are not done with each other."

"We better not be," I said, trying to be sexy, "I have a cunt to eat."

"Yes, you do, and I can hardly wait," she smiled, as she went to get the door and pointed to where I should go.

I reluctantly left the blonde beauty and entered the massive living room again, where a couple dozen women already were chatting and drinking. The redheaded maid from Friday walked over, her large bust swaying appealingly, and offered me a drink, noticing I wasn't a maid. She asked simply, as I took a glass of wine from her tray, "How?"

"I was sponsored," I answered before adding, "although I don't know by whom or how."

"Lucky girl," she smiled, as she walked away.

I sipped on my wine as I looked around. Any one of these women could be my sponsor.

Maybe it was one of the two women chatting, one in a witch outfit, the other in an old school Betty Boop one.

Perhaps it was the younger twenty something brunette in a Wonder Woman outfit, although I sensed it was someone older.

Or the very attractive, big bosomed redhead dressed as the sluttiest cheerleader ever.

I kept looking around until a woman walked over and asked, "First time as a guest?"

I turned to see a chubby black woman in a Minnie Mouse outfit that created a Minnie with the biggest bust ever. "Is it that obvious?"

"A little," she smiled, "I'm Big Rosie."

"I'm Lola," I said.

"After the song?" she asked.

"Nope," I shook my head, everyone assuming that, but my parents listened only to Christian music, and not the modern kind either. A band called the Kinks would be too scandalous even to say their name in my home.

"Too bad," she said. "It's a great song."

"It used to be," I said, having heard it way too many times.

"Fair enough," she laughed. "Quite the provocative costume."

"It was delivered for me to wear," I explained.

"Mmmmm, someone sponsored you then," she said.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Too bad, that means you're off limits for now," she said, before adding, "if you want to taste some chocolate later, come and find me."

"I do have a sweet tooth," I flirted back, loving the freedom to be the new, more outgoing, me. Even just flirting with someone gave me a little adrenaline rush.

"You'll be forever changed," Rosie smiled lewdly, as she moved her right hand under her Minnie mini dress, slid a finger inside herself as I watched captivated, pulled it out and moved her wet finger to me. She smiled, as she offered me her finger, "Want a baptism sample?"

"I shouldn't be sinful," I smiled, playing my part as a nun.

"Yet you can't resist," she smiled, as she put her finger to my lips.

I had never smelt any pussy other than my own, and mine had always had almost no smell. This aroma, on the other hand, captivated me. I couldn't even begin to describe the scent other than a bouquet of heaven. I opened my mouth and leaned forward to get my first brief sample of pussy, closing my eyes so I could concentrate on the taste.

By this point I had very little doubt I was a lesbian... it was women who attracted me... but the tiny doubt that had lingered in my southern morally correct mindset faded to oblivion.

This was a taste of real heaven and I sighed my appreciation as I looked into her brown eyes.

She removed her digit and said, "I'll be in Room Eight. Sing out the password Baptism and I'll call you past the line-up."

"Um, okay," I said, confused by what she meant by that.

"See you soon," she smiled, as she sauntered off, leaving me hungry for more.

I hadn't been noticing during this intoxicating exchange that a lot of other guests had arrived. I again looked around, trying to ponder which of these guests, many of them beautiful, could be my sponsor.

A moment later Mistress Brenda arrived, and welcomed the guests and joked for them to enjoy the annual Halloween Hijinks.

Women started scattering in all directions when Lexus suddenly was standing beside me and saying, "Come with me."

"Those are words I have fantasized hearing all week," I smiled.

"Mmmmm," she smiled back, as she took my hand, "me too."

I followed her past the fun rooms which were just getting started, and to a room that was closed and already occupied.

Lexus said, "I have to blindfold you."

"Oh my," I smiled trying not to be nervous, although that kind of scared me.

"Don't be nervous," Lexus whispered, as she put it on me. "Your sponsor has a surprise for you."

"She does?" I asked, curious.

"Well, for one thing, you already know her," Lexus informed me as the blindfold went on.

"What?" I gasped, hearing her, but shocked to my core.

"You heard me," she purred, whispering in my ear while simultaneously tugging on it.

I moaned as her hot breath sent chills down my back as I heard her knock three times before she opened the door and led me inside.

"Knees," a woman instructed.

I wasn't sure if that meant me or Lexus, but I lowered myself to my knees, as I heard the door close behind me.

Was Lexus still here?

Was I alone with my sponsor?

This had to be the same woman from Friday.

I learned Lexus was still with me when I felt a collar being fastened around my neck.

"Crawl to me, kitty," the woman ordered softly.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, as I began crawling, while being guided by the leash.

I was a bundle of contradictory sensations: my pussy was undeniably wet and even leaking slightly out of me; I trembled as I lowered myself to the floor, both out of obedient excitement but also because the room was chilly; I felt anticipation, as years of fantasy and wondering were about to come to fruition; I felt nervous, as I was completely at the whim of a stranger, my collar and blindfold adding to my submissive helplessness; I felt safe with Lexus in the room with me; I was curious... who was this woman? Why had she picked me?

"Are you ready to be my pet, Lola?" the woman asked.

I knew that voice but I couldn't place it: I still didn't know who she was. I didn't know what she looked like. I didn't know how I knew her. Yet, all these unknowns didn't matter to me. I was in a safe place and willing to do almost anything I was ordered to do. I responded, "Yes, Mistress."

"You understand that what happens here, stays here," she clarified.

"Of course, Mistress," I replied, dying to know who she was.

"Then tell me what you want," she ordered.

"I want to lick your pussy and to be your obedient pet," I answered. "I want to attempt to bring you the same pleasure you gave me last Friday."

"Good answer, Lola," she said. "I knew you were going to be a delicious little submissive when I first saw you."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, dying to know who this was... her voice sounded so familiar, and yet I still couldn't place it.

"Remove her blindfold, Lexus," my sultry seductress ordered.

"Of course, Mistress," Lexus agreed, taking it off.

I looked up and gasped as I stammered, as I discovered who my benefactor was, "P-P-Professor Adams!"

"Surprised?" she asked, standing two feet away and looking down at me in a blue stewardess outfit, with the perky cap and mocha nylons. The skirt was so short that I could almost see if she was wearing panties, but not quite.

"You can't imagine how pleasantly," I answered, as she had been the focus of so many of my masturbation fantasies.

"You've fantasized about me before today, haven't you, my pet?" she asked, as she parted her legs wider to reveal no panties, and a completely shaved pussy.

"Almost daily," I admitted, a massive sense of relief at knowing who had sponsored me, who had molested me last week.

"As have I," she smiled as she pulled the leash I noticed was now in her hand and leading me the short distance towards her pussy.

"May I lick you, Mistress?" I asked.

"Will I be your first?" she asked, her pussy now mere inches from my face, moist and fragrant.

"Yes, you will," I admitted, my mouth watering at the inviting pink peach before me.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as she grasped the leash close to my neck, gave a tender tug and pulled me directly into her pussy, "you may, my pet."

Permission granted, I extended my tongue and licked.

It was fireworks on the tongue.

Wet.

Intoxicating.

Natural.

"That's it, my pet," she moaned. "Take your time."

"Yes, Mistress," I mindlessly responded, as I did just that. I traced her pussy lips. I parted them and tasted the extra wetness, which tantalized my taste buds. I licked her clit. I probed her hole.

"Oh yes, Lola, you love my cunt, don't you?" she moaned, as I tongue fucked her.

"Yes, Mistress, it's wonderful," I agreed, wishing I would have taken the risk way before now... regretting how I had wasted the majority of my teen years longing after pussy while I reluctantly sucked cock.

"Raise your skirt, get on all fours and move your knees apart," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed without stopping my licking of her pussy. I was addicted to the act of licking pussy as well as her subtle sweet taste and her intoxicating scent.

"You're such a natural," she added, as I felt someone who must be Lexus moving my legs slightly wider apart and draping my skirt across the small of my back.