Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't mind if Lexus tastes your teen twat," Professor Adams said naughtily, as I felt Lexus sliding beneath me.

"Definitely not," I said, "especially not the girl who gave me my first real kiss," as I kept licking and then moaned the moment her tongue licked me from below.

"She is one of the best pussy pleasers I have ever had," Professor Adams moaned, as I licked her.

"Hopefully I will be that too, one day soon," I said, between licks.

"Thank you, Mistress," Lexus responded from below me as she gave me pleasure I didn't know existed. Well, I'd assumed it existed, but hadn't yet experienced anything like it. Her tongue was turning my flame down below into a wildfire in seconds.

"Stop, Lexus," Professor Adams ordered, "she is going to come too soon."

"Yes, Mistress," Lexus said, stopping instantly.

"Told you she's good," the Professor said.

"And just serving you gets me horny," I admitted.

"That is a clue you are a natural submissive," Professor Adams explained.

"I've always known I was," I said, as I began licking faster, wanting to get her off.

"That's it," she moaned, giving my collar a gentle tug, "show me how badly you want my cum."

"Yes indeed, Mistress," I moaned, as I attacked her entire pussy region.

"Oh yes, lick my cunt, my eager student," she moaned, "I've seen how you've been looking at me, longing for me," as her breathing began to change.

Desperate to get her off, to taste her cum, I furiously licked, and then sensing she was close, attacked her clit and tugged it between my lips.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Right there!"

And she came, all over my face... a massive first squirt sprayed all over my face and lips as I tried to catch as much of her cum in my mouth as possible.

"Lick it all up, you eager little slut," my Professor ordered, calling me a slut for the first time. A term that somehow added extra zest to the experience.

I, of course, licked up every drop of her cum before I felt hands on my hips pulling me down and I was suddenly lying, my legs spread wide, on Lexus's face and she was licking me. I moaned, "Oh, dear God!"

"She's been craving your cunt all week," Professor Adams informed me as she continued coming while she watched me writhe in ecstasy and listened to me moan.

"I've never been licked before either," I admitted, before adding, "at least not by a girl."

"Oh, I imagine you'll learn there is quite a difference," she smiled, as Lexus licked my pussy and I could feel my orgasm already close to eruption.

"Oh, God," I moaned again. "I'm going to come already."

"She has the magic lick," Professor Adams smiled, before adding, "you may come whenever you are ready, my puss puss."

"Thank you, Mistress," I whimpered, as I moved my hands to Professor Adam's legs for balance and deciding to do what I had seen on a few lesbian face sitting scenes, I began to grind my pussy on Lexus's face.

"Yes, go ahead and use her face," Professor Adams encouraged as my lust and desire consumed me.

I did, and Lexus kept licking and in seconds, as if I were a guy, I came as I screamed, continuing to use the Lord's name in vain, "Oh my God!"

"That's it, come all over the cunt-licking slut's face," Professor Adams growled, the words sounding so nasty coming from her normally soft-spoken mouth.

"Eat my cum," I ordered, suddenly feeling a rush of orgasmic power.

She, of course, kept lapping my cunt as I kept quaking, thankful I was using Professor Adam's legs to hold me up.

"Ready to get fucked?" Professor Adams asked.

"Did I just eat your cunt?" I responded in a witty affirmative.

"Why yes, you did," she smiled, as she reached for a bag on the couch I hadn't noticed earlier.

"Which cock do you prefer?" she asked, pulling out three.

"Oh my," I said, as I looked at three different strap-ons. All three were bigger than any guy I had fucked. "They're all bigger than I've ever had."

"Well Big Black Jack is ten inches of deep penetration, Thick Rick is only six inches but will spread that ripe pussy of yours to the max, and there's the happy medium Deep Spread Red," she explained

"I love that you named them," I smiled, even as Lexus slowly licked my cunt, which was still leaking copiously.

"They are all a part of me," she said.

"Hopefully one of them will be inside me very soon," I said, the idea of getting fucked a major turn-on by any of those majestic cocks. The fact it would be attached to a beautiful woman who would be telling me what to do making all the difference from a guy doing it.

"You pick the dick," Professor Adams rhymed beautifully.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for Big Black Jack or Thick Rick," I said, each of them seeming a bit extreme for my rarely filled pussy.

"Good choice," Professor Adams approved, as she stood up, put the harness around her body and asked, "Want to taste Lexus?"

"Are you going to fuck me with a big red cock?" I answered.

"Do you always answer a question with another questions?" she asked.

"Only when I'm trying to be witty and sexy and unpredictable," I explained, not sure if she was finding me adorable or grating.

"It's cute," she reassured me, adding, "why don't you let Lexus get up and sit on the couch."

"I can do that." I said, getting off my knees and helping up a very wet-faced Lexus. "You look hot with cum on your face."

"I hope I can say the same thing, and soon," she replied as she leaned in and kissed me. I could taste my cunt juice on her lips.

When she broke the kiss, I smiled, "I taste good."

"Fucking delicious," Lexus agreed, kissing me again, just as wetly.

"Could you two lovebirds stop fawning over each other long enough for me to fuck my new pet?" Professor Adams asked.

"For your cock we can," Lexus said, kissing me one more time.

"Let's go to the bed," Professor Adams instructed, the rigid cock now in place.

"Yes, Mistress," both Lexus and I said in unison and then we both giggled.

Lexus took my hand and led me to the bed. Once we were on it, Professor Adams joined us too as I crawled between Lexus's pantyhose-clad legs, surprised to see there was an opening at her crotch, and her shaved pussy was calling my name.

I buried my face in the cunt I had been dreaming about since Friday, and began licking her as I felt hands grasping my hips.

"Oh yes, lick my cunt, baby," Lexus moaned, being called 'baby' by someone so hot, really turning me on.

"Ready to do some multi-tasking?" Professor Adams asked, tugging on my leash playfully, just a reminder it was there.

I didn't answer with any more questions this time as I replied, "Please fuck my cunt with your big cock, Mistress Adams."

"It's Janice," Professor Adams informed me.

"Please pound my pussy with that prodigious pecker, Mistress Janice," I reworded, trying to use as much alliteration as I could,

"I like that nasty tongue of yours," Mistress Janice smiled, as she slid the cock all the way into me with one deep thrust.

"Oooooh fuck!" I moaned, as Lexus reached for my head and pulled me back into her briefly neglected cunt.

"Sorry," I apologized, as I resumed licking while I began getting fucked.

Lexus's cunt tasted so sweet; Professor Adam's cock felt so good; this was what heaven must feel like and taste like.

I licked and licked.

I was fucked and fucked.

My second orgasm rose quickly.

Lexus moaned, "Don't stop, baby, I love your tongue."

"Don't come yet, my pet," Mistress Janice ordered, as she slapped my ass smartly and I found the sharp pain arousing as was another tug of the leash.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, although I wasn't sure I would be able to control my orgasm if she kept fucking me.

"Oh yes, slide some fingers in me," Lexus demanded.

I did, easily sliding two inside her and began to finger fuck her while I attacked her clit.

"Oh yes, finger fuck me, eat my clit, fuck yes, yes, fuck!" Lexus babbled over a thirty second timeframe until she came... a gush of cunt cum spilling directly between my lips and over my tongue.

"Now you can come," Mistress Janice said a minute later, as I finished lapping up the tasty cunt juice.

Wanting and needing to come again, I began bouncing back to meet Mistress's hard forward trusts as Lexus added, "Oh yes, baby, fuck yourself on our Mistress's Red cock."

"Oh yes," I moaned, my second orgasm on the brink of eruption.

"Now, slut, come right now," Professor Adams demanded, slapping my ass three times as I furiously bounced back on the big cock, taking it all inside me as I wondered what the longer cock would feel like. I now was pretty sure I could take the ten-inch cock.

But that would be for another time as right now I screamed, as orgasm two ripped through me, "Yes!"

I collapsed forward, almost back into Lexus's pussy and Mistress Janice kept fucking me throughout my orgasm.

A couple minutes later she pulled out and said, "The rest of the night is yours to explore however you like, my pet."

"I think you may have broken me for others," I joked, rolling onto my back to recover from my multiple orgasms.

She laughed, "Oh, you'll recover."

"Yes, you will," Lexus added, rolling over and kissing me.

"And you two lovebirds make sure you go out and play," she scolded, "there are lots of other women wanting a piece of you."

"We will," Lexus said, before adding, "eventually."

She then resumed kissing me.

For minutes as she took off my collar, which I'd often forgot I was wearing, without breaking the kiss

No more, no less... just kissing.

When she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "You know, I've never done this before."

"Done what?" I asked, looking into her warm eyes.

"Fallen for someone," she answered.

"You fell for me?" I asked.

"Can't you tell?" she asked, looking a little surprised.

The words just tumbled out of my mouth. "I'm really new to all this and you are so utterly beautiful and I didn't dare hope..." I babbled until I was shut up by her lips kissing me again.

After a brief kiss she said, "You are beautiful too, Lola, both inside and out, and I don't want you ever thinking otherwise."

"Okay," I said, unsure what else to say. The fact this beautiful girl thought I was beautiful was the ultimate astonishment in this week full of amazing surprises.

"Good," she said kissing me once more. She then got up and said, "I am to meet with Mistress Brenda at ten o'clock."

What time is it?" I asked, time having lost relevance during this wild life-changing, sexuality-confirming encounter.

"Nine fifty," she answered.

"Oh my."

"Go explore some more," Lexus suggested. "Have fun."

"I already have," I smiled.

"Well, have some more," she smiled, kissing me one more time before straightening her dress and walking out the door.

I followed her out and was surprised to see a line of seven women queued up at the open door of Room Eight and remembered it was the room Big Rosie said she'd be in. I walked past it and saw her with a girl between her wide-open legs.

"Have you ever tasted Big Rosie?" a woman asked, dressed as Queen Elizabeth (the Renaissance one) asked.

"No, it's my first time here," I answered.

"Well, then get in line," she suggested, "you don't want to miss it; it's life altering."

"This whole evening is life altering," I joked.

"I imagine it is," she smiled.

Big Rosie bellowed, "Eat my cunt cum, slut."

"Almost my turn," the old woman said, looking as excited as a kid on Christmas morning.

"Have fun," I said.

"Oh, I will," she said, just as Big Rosie yelled, "Next slut!"

I was curious, but I wanted to see what else was going on in the other rooms.

I walked past a couple of closed private rooms and entered Room Five, the dance club, and saw it was more crowded than last week. A couple dozen women were dancing, while three girls completely naked were making out together on a dance box. Liking the song that was playing, and feeling more confident now that my sexuality was confirmed, no question at all, I walked onto the dance floor and started dancing and for twenty minutes and a few songs I danced. I also was kissed by a dozen women, fingered by one, I fingered one and was felt up by a few... yet, never was a word spoken. It was so surreal and hot, and my pussy was again on fire.

The room was also super-hot, so I got out to get a little fresh air and a drink. A water, as I wanted to remember this entire wonderful evening, which I grabbed from a cute maid I hadn't met before.

I peeked into the bondage room and saw a gagged woman in the stocks getting fucked from behind by a large woman; a middle-aged woman was on the swing and being eaten out by another woman. A woman, I think the same woman from Friday, was shackled to a wall with a vibrator in her cunt and trembling like crazy. I was a little worried for her until I heard the woman holding the vibrator demand, "Don't you dare come, slut."

This room still scared me, so I headed out and into the toy room. This room was surprisingly empty. I mean it was still full of toys, but there was no one in it. Figuring while at a sex party with a Sybian I may as well ride the Sybian, I walked over to the center one, turned it on, straddled it and lowered myself on the buzzing machine.

"Ooooooooooh," I moaned, the second I engulfed the cock, the vibrations were intense. They also varied in mode every twenty seconds.

My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the buzzing sensations so I was startled when a voice asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

I opened my eyes and looked up to see a middle-aged woman in a cute Catgirl outfit. Still riding high from the night, I responded, 'I hear these things are all the buzz."

"Funny," she laughed, as she moved to the one on my right.

"Oooooh," I moaned, as the vibrations sped up.

"'Sometimes I'll spend an hour on one of these things," she said, as she lowered herself onto it.

"I imagine if I owned one of these, I might never leave my house," I joked.

"Yes, they're a real treat," the woman agreed, as she began to grind on the machine.

"Good idea," I said, replicating her actions.

So for a couple of minutes, maybe a few, we both enjoyed the power of the Sybian. A couple other girls entered the room, one going to kneel before a fuck machine and began getting fucked, and the other sitting down on the last open Sybian on my left.

Old me would be mortified to be in such a compromising sexual position while others watched or were even just in the same room, yet this party was completely liberating and totally shattered the chains of the societal expectations I'd always followed.

So I didn't feel any shame, only pleasure, when I screamed, as another orgasm coursed through me, "Oh my God!"

"You come, girl," the woman encouraged, although I was already doing exactly that.

The vibrations were intense, and I leaned forward for balance as the orgasm cascaded through me.

The pleasure was equally intense, and I had to get off as I felt like I might pee. Once I was off, I realized I did indeed need to pee and quickly found a washroom.

Once I was done, I decided I wanted to taste another pussy and figured I should try the dark chocolate I was told was so heavenly.

I went back to Room Eight, not looking into any other rooms so I wouldn't get sucked in, and saw the line-up was still six people long.

I peeked inside and this time Big Rosie saw me as a younger looking blonde was between her legs. "Hi, sweetheart. Did you come to get your treat?"

"Yes, ma'am," the blonde nodded, her face wet as she stood up and returned to the head of the line.

I said, "Sorry, Felicia."

"No apologies, my dear, first timers get a front-of-the-line pass," Big Rosie said, as she snapped her fingers again and pointed to her pussy.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as I scurried up to her, dropped before her, and looked at her pussy. Her skin was black, but her pussy pink, the contrasting colours somehow enhancing the beauty of her cunt.

"Go ahead, my pet," Big Rosie offered.

"Yes, ma'am," I repeated, as I leaned forward, extended my tongue and tasted my third cunt of the night.

"There you go," she moaned, as I decided I was going to take my time this time, long line be damned.

I traced her thick pussy lips with my tongue.

I slowly parted her pussy lips and tasted her wetness.

I wiggled my tongue back and forth between the pussy lips.

I swirled my tongue around her clit.

She moaned, "You are a natural my pet," as I again heard the unique compliment.

"Thank you," I responded, as I kept licking, consumed by the desire to please, craving her cum. Hearing her moan was just the approval I needed.

Yet, I didn't want this to end so I didn't attack her clit, I teased it. A quick tug and then I trailed my tongue down her cunt.

Deciding to have a focus, I traced the numbers 1 to 10 in her pussy which made my tongue activity seem completely random to her.

"Oh my," she moaned, "you're driving me crazy."

"I want to be here all night," I admitted, her taste so teasingly delightful.

"Oh, I'd like that too, you eager little lezzy girl," she moaned, "but I have a line-up."

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deeper and I took that as a wordless order to speed up my pleasing.

I lapped hungrily.

I attacked her clit.

Her moans got loud, and she then came in a massive gush of wetness that splattered all over my face.

I hungrily lapped up her copious cunt cum, her scent so strong, her taste instantly addicting.

"Lick it all up, my white pet," she moaned, holding my head motionless between her legs.

I licked up every drop I could of the cunt champagne until she let me go and said, looking down at me fondly, "I expect to see you here again."

"Every time," I replied, not able to fathom never tasting this again.

"Good girl," she said, as I stood up, my face for the third time completely soaked with someone's tasty cum.

"Next!" Rosie yelled, as I wondered how many orgasms she could possibly have in one night. Which led me to wonder how many orgasms I could have in one night.

I decided to try and find Lexus. I didn't find her, but I did find another massive lesbian orgy occurring in Room Two. There were easily ten women in various stages of undress on the massive bed.

Old me would have just watched, but new me didn't hesitate as I walked over to the bed, saw an opening, crawled onto it and without a by your leave began sucking a random person's massive breast. I couldn't see her face as another woman was sitting on it, while another woman was licking her.

Then, for a period of time I couldn't even begin to fathom, I played with these strangers.

I sucked on the woman's tits.

A girl fingered my pussy.

I was spun onto my back, my head resting on another woman's leg as a pretty thin black woman (in her forties I'm guessing) buried her face in my cunt. I watched for a few seconds before my view was blocked by a woman's cunt as someone whose face I hadn't previously noticed sat on my face and ordered, "Get eating, slut."

The girl at my pussy then licked my asshole. It felt strangely nice as I wondered if anal sex would feel good. It hadn't been a fantasy for me before, but after tonight I wanted to try everything and anything at least once.

I came again; I made the stranger on my face cum and learned every pussy has a similar and yet different taste. This one tasted more tart than the others.

I was rolled onto my side and a cock slid inside me from behind. I looked back to see a chubby, cute girl dressed in a flapper headdress and nothing else except for the strap-on she was presumably fucking me with although I couldn't see it. "Hi," she said.

"Hi, back," I moaned, as I faced forward again and was staring at a nice black ass. So I began scattering licks and kisses on it.