Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute the black ass moved away and another pussy presented itself before me, and after a little position shifting I began licking a pretty brunette a few years older than I was.

I brought her to orgasm and eventually I had another one too.

Needing to go to the washroom again, I got off the bed, which wasn't easy through the twisted tangle of female limbs.

I went the washroom and was suddenly exhausted.

It was after midnight. How long had I spent on that bed?

I searched for Lexus again, but couldn't find her. I sighed, and assumed she was busy.

I headed out, got in a taxi and collapsed.

Five minutes later still in the taxi, I got a text from her: I got outside just in time to see you get in the cab. Sorry I missed you. Want to go to a movie on Friday?

I responded back, a rush of adrenaline coursing through me: I'd love to.

She texted back: Dress sexy. We will go clubbing after.

I texted back: I hope you dress sexy too.

She responded: Always for you.

I texted: Good night!

She responded: Sweet dreams.

I texted back: Of you.

She texted back a smile emoji.

Back at the dorm, I was suddenly alive again and horny and thinking maybe I could have one last orgasm or one last cunt to taste, or both.

I went across campus to the party, found Carol and asked, "Has anyone found your other shoe yet?"

She smiled, "Not yet."

I said, being crazy forward compared to the old me, "I think I found it in my dorm room."

"Where?" she asked with a smile.

"In my bed," I answered.

"Oh," she said. "Maybe you should show me."

I took her hand we headed back to my dorm room where a lengthy sixty-nine ended my night.

.....

The next day my new lunch became Professor Adam's pussy.

On Friday I went on my first date with a girl that ended back at Lexus's place where we made love.

A few weeks later, Lexus and I were in matching transparent red baby doll nightgowns and red thigh highs with matching five-inch heels and nothing else except for the red collars around our necks attached to leashes. We held hands with each other, loving everyone's attention while our Mistress Janice, also wearing a transparent nightgown and thigh highs - her nightgown was long and a deep purple - as she led her happily submissive pets into the mansion for the November gala.

THE END