Life after Ex-Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
Bi guy gets his first taste of teen boy.
11.7k words
4.74
36.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers

Hi, thanks for all the great feedback on my stories so far. I've decided to share this as my third story. I said I'd write something a bit different this time. It's more of a slow burn, with a bit more to the story than what I normally write. As always, please let me know what you think in the comments. After this two part series, I can't wait to release the next story that I'm working on now, it's properly bad!

***

I hadn't felt this tired in a long time. At 26 and a keen gym buff, I was physically fit and use to bouncing around full of energy.

But then again, a lot had happened recently. My five year relationship with my girlfriend had ended. I had finally come to terms with being bi, my ex-girlfriend hadn't. My sexuality did not conform to the perfect, rigid world, that she had created for herself. It had not ended well, there had been plenty of tears and tantrums, when she realised that her good looking, fit boyfriend couldn't, wouldn't, bend himself to fit inside the claustrophobic, tedious world she had worked so hard to create. Looking back over the last few years, I hardly recognised myself, she had done an amazing job of smothering the carefree, adventurous risk taker that had defined my youth.

So here I was, new town, new job, new city centre apartment, about to restart my life. I was staying in my uncle's apartment, it had been his idea. He had recently moved to Dubai for a year and was more than happy for me to look after his apartment for him. The place was massive, with four bedrooms and although fully furnished, it had the feel of a show home, it lacked everything you needed to live in it, to call it a home.

It was late in the evening, I'd spent all day moving my stuff in, alone. It turned out my girlfriend had done an outstanding job eliminating all my old friends. Now that I'd left her, I had no-one.

So here I was, wandering around the deserted convenience store, grabbing food at random, with no real plan. I dumped what I'd collected at the till, almost too tired to think. The guy behind the till asked me something. I vaguely nodded my head as I finally focused on the pretty teen boy looking at me.

I felt my dick jump. I hadn't felt horny for a while. It had been weeks since I'd last had sex, and what with everything going on, I'd been too tired both physically and emotionally to wank off.

In retrospect it was unfair to say pretty, that implied he was girly. He was young, very handsome, with beautiful intense green eyes, that seemed to scream come to bed to me. His brown eyebrows were arched and expertly shaped. High cheek bones and a small slender nose, and his mouth! Lush full rosy pink lips, slightly parted, seductively, invitingly. I could only imagine what that mouth was capable of!

My eyes continued to devour every detail of his gorgeous face. Noting the perfect chin with a small mole on the left hand side, another on his smooth golden tanned cheek. He was clean shaven, in fact it looked like he was too young to shave. His head was crowned by expertly styled, thick medium length brown hair. The hair was clearly high maintenance, a lot of time had gone into the styling, lifting it up and off his forehead, with just a couple of 'stray' locks artfully hanging down. I had to fight an urge to brush the stray locks back into the ordered mess above.

Although young, he looked anything but innocent. I snapped back into the present as a cheeky smile slipped across his face and I finally heard what he was saying.

"Do you need any bags?" he repeated, his soft voice was instantly recognisable as gay. The realisation that he wasn't straight, had my neglected cock rapidly hardening in my pants.

Still tongue tied, I just nodded. I gave him the once over. He stood about 5ft 9, and clearly had a lean athletic build under his work uniform.

"Do you have any id for the alcohol?"

My giving him the once over had obviously not gone unnoticed. He had a knowing grin on his face, and had clearly decided to tease me with the id question. I grinned, it takes two to play and I was definitely game.

"I'm 26," I focused on his name tag, "are you old enough to sell it Matthew?"

"Why, do you think 16 is too young to sell alcohol to a 26 year old?"

Shit, he was young, but I didn't think he was that young. Well that had effectively killed off my attempts to bed this hot little fuck.

"And call me Matty, or else you'll sound like my daddy."

Did I hear that right, that sounded like a come on.

"You are a shy one aren't you, do you have a name?" continued Matty.

I grinned, "Its Olly, and I'm not shy, just exhausted. I've just moved into the area and it's been a very long week."

"Well Olly, that's 37.40, pay by card?"

I nodded, paid by contactless and grabbed my shopping.

"Well, as this is my local, I hope I'll be seeing a lot more of you." I regretted it as soon as I'd said it. I know I was horny, but what the fuck was I doing flirting with a kid, even if he was hot as hell.

Embarrassed, I quickly turned and left.

"If you want to see me with less clothes on, I'll be working out at Blacks leisure centre Tuesday evening," Matty called after me.

Halfway through the exit, I turned to look at Matty, he had a smirk on his face and raised one eyebrow enquiringly, as I stared in shock at how unashamedly forward he was.

"Goodnight Olly. Oh, and don't look so worried, I'm actually 19, otherwise I wouldn't be left on my own to sell alcohol." With which, Matty returned his attention to his phone.

As I made the short trip home, with my rather uncomfortable hard-on, I reran the flirty conversation in my head. There was certainly nothing shy about Matty. What did he say to me, 'see him with less clothes', the possibility was certainly exciting, especially now that I knew he was actually 19.

Well I needed to find a gym in the area. So come Tuesday evening, there I was at Blacks leisure centre. I don't think there had ever been any doubt.

I knew my way around a gym, so after a brief tour of the facilities and a quick induction, I was left to my own devices. The place was a good choice, lots of gym equipment and a fair sized swimming pool. It also had squash courts, sauna, health spa and plenty of classes, none of which interested me in the slightest.

I kept an eye out for Matty, but didn't spot him. I did however catch the eye of a cute, early twenties blond girl, working out with her rather plain mate. She was a dainty 5ft 6, with long blond hair that she kept playing with. Her outfit was a two-piece, leaving her tiny tanned waist bare. The rest of it was skin tight, and did little to hide her incredible slender figure.

I kept catching her eye, firstly because I was permanently scanning around looking for Matty, and secondly I kept trying to steal glances at her large tits. I think they had to be fake, they just looked too big for her tiny frame, and way too pert to be real. Anyway, it wasn't long before we'd said hi a few times as we passed, working our way through the gym equipment. My sex starved dick quickly let me know it was interested, so I had to content with a semi as I continued through my workout.

It was at this point that I finally noticed Matty, with a couple of dumbbells, doing bicep curls in the free weights area. He had red shorts on and a white vest that was open at the sides, right down to the hem, showing off a lot of very tantalising, golden tanned skin.

We'll he was true to his word, there was a lot more of him on display. I thought about going over to say hi, but he was working out with two other young guys, so I decided against it for now.

I carried on with my workout, and was about halfway through when Matty found me.

"Hey Olly, we are going to have to stop meeting like this."

I turned around to see Matty standing behind me, with a self satisfied, smug expression on his face.

"Hi Matty, if you remember you did recommend this place." I gave him a lopsided grin, which I hoped looked mischevious.

"I do vaguely remember mentioning something, to lure you here," as he spoke, Matty nonchalantly grabbed the front panel of his vest. Closing his fist bunched the material in the middle, exposing his golden tanned chest and both his nipples. His nipples were round, dark tan brown and flat, resting on defined pecs, and contrasted sharply with the lighter golden tan of his hairless chest. They looked delicious.

"Probably something about the facilities," I replied with a straight face, ignoring his teasing, eyes riveted to his sexy nipples.

"Maybe... anyway, let me introduce my housemates Liam and Jake to you Olly."

Liam was a little shorter than Matty, and looked very sweet and innocent in a boyish way, with medium length brown hair that was brushed down, covering his forehead and ears. He was good looking, whereas Matty was stunning. He radiated a sweetness and innocence, whereas Matty was sex, seduction and forbidden promise. His body was lean with skinny arms, and his gym kit was conservative, consisting of long black shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. From the little I'd seen of him, he wasn't really here for a workout. He was just tagging along with his house mates.

On being introduced I got a shy hello from Liam, which I returned with a welcoming smile. He almost seemed to wilt under my quick inspection, his eyes momentarily catching mine, before dropping to focus on the water bottle in his hands. Clearly uncomfortable with the attention, he almost seemed to drop out of focus, as he melted back behind Matty and Jake.

Jake was breathtakingly cute. That's the only way I can describe him. A slender 5ft 11, he was wearing a bright Orange beanie, pulled down low on his head, with a shot of jet black hair poking out the front that he'd brushed sideways and almost covered his left eye. Pale skin highlighted his jet black eye brows, with gorgeous liquid brown eyes, and a cute slender nose and pink lips. He was wearing a tight khaki tank top, that revealed lightly muscled arms and emphasised his narrow shoulders, torso and hips. His tight black shorts gave a wonderful view of his smooth, hairless, muscled legs.

I grinned in appreciation, Jake gave me a full welcoming smile in return. He clearly had no idea what a devastating weapon it was. I swear my heart skipped a beat, and my skin flushed.

"Hey man, nice to meet you, it's a good gym isn't it, full of lots of equipment?" Jake's voice had a friendly openness to it, just like him. Completely unaware of the effect he was having on me.

I had to focus, all the thoughts swimming through my head were unrepeatable, whereas Jake could have been speaking to his mom. I tried to think of something appropriate, neutral, to say.

"Yeah, pretty impressive. So what do you train, full body, just upper body... cardio?"

Pretty lame effort, talking gym routines. I guess I'm a pretty dull guy, I could literally see Matty checking out of the conversation, reaching for his phone. Jake on the other hand was more than happy to discuss shop. In fact I really enjoyed the next five minutes as we talked through his routines and I learned his goal was full body toning and fitness. While we discussed the merits of free weights and various machines, I found myself wondering just how toned Jake's naked body was. When he mentioned various muscle aches I was sorely tempted to offer him a full body massage. The ex had always enjoyed my massages and I'd always enjoyed the sex that inevitably followed all that intimate body on body contact.

Matty was clearly itching to get back to his workout, so we parted to continue our separate routines. But not before I received a sly parting wink from Matty, a wink filled with promise.

I was nearing the end of my session when the blonde girl approached me, told me her name was Emma, gave me her number and suggested I call her. I couldn't believe my luck, thanked her and told her I'd definitely call. Emma gave me the biggest smile. If all went well, I'd get to find out if her massive tits were real or fake. I didn't really care, as long as I got to bury my face between them.

Once Emma and her friend had safely left the gym room, I took a moment to check myself out in the mirror. While I'd been with my ex-girlfriend, no-one had ever come on to me. Now I was single and had just been hit on by a hot girl that I'd only just met and also had a very hot teenage boy flirting with me as well. Did I suddenly get hot? I didn't look any different to normal, certainly nothing to suddenly spur on these advances. An interesting thought occurred to me. Had these opportunities always been out there, but I'd just not been receptive? I'd tried so hard over the last could of years to be the straight, narrow minded saint that my ex-girlfriend wanted. Had I actually been repressing my sexual desires all that time?

"Look at you, covering all your bases."

I didn't even need to turn around to know it was Matty behind me. His comment brought me back into the present, I buried my thoughts.

"Jealous?" I asked turning to face him, one eyebrow raised questioningly.

Matty gave me a sultry look, and casually raised up his left arm, placing his hand behind the back of his neck, exposing his under arm hair. I stared and my dick rapidly began to stiffen. I'd never really thought of under arm hair as sexy before, but Matty's was. The trimmed short brown hair, remained flat in his arm pit, this was no unruly bush. There was no clumping, just beautifully trimmed hair, set against golden tanned skin, with his bicep bulging nicely. I just wanted to kiss it, bury my face in this hidden, delightful area and enjoy his teen scent.

"See anything else you like?" countered Matty.

Matty had my full attention now, it was amazing how quickly he regained the advantage. I may have been 7 years older than him, but I was beginning to suspect that when it came to seduction, he'd forgotten more than I'd ever know. In turn, it made me wonder what delights he'd be able to show me in the bedroom... my ex had been very vanilla. Anyway, my goggle eyed response seemed to satisfy him.

"I think it's great that you are starting to make friends." Matty's tone was low and seductive, "I hope you want my number as well?"

I grinned, "I think I've already got your number... but your mobile would also be useful."

It was a pretty lame bit of flirting, but in my defense I was very out of practice. And besides Matty certainly didn't seem to mind. He gave me a bigger laugh than I deserved, his right hand reaching to my chest. His fingers began caressing my defined pec and hard nipple through my thin top. My dick starting to swell at his provocative touch.

"I think I need to get you out of these clothes," Matty pinched my nipple through my top, eliciting a throbbing response from my cock. "If you like to swim we'll be in the pool Thursday evening?"

"I love swimming, I'll definitely be there," I replied a broad grin on my face.

It sounded like a great plan to me, so we exchanged numbers. I was grinning like a teenager as Matty rejoined his mates. At this rate I reckoned I'd be fucking Matty before the week was out! I let my imagination run, trying to picture what he might looked like naked, it was pretty exhilarating. And having never fucked a guy, I reckon putting my dick inside a super hot, fit teenager, seemed like a good place to start.

Finally done, I found all three of them by the squat rack. I just gave a quick nod, to let them know I was leaving. Friendly goodbyes were exchanged and as I turned to leave Matty reminded me to come swimming on Thursday. He shouldn't have bothered. The chance to see all three of them in just swimwear? I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I paused to watch as Matty entered the squat rack. As he squatted down his muscled ass thrust out. His shorts pulled tight, showing every curve of his tight young ass. It looked amazing, especially as he reached the floor, with his vest creeping up, revealing the waist band of his underwear and a slither of golden tanned waist.

I was envisioning slipping those shorts and underwear down, leaving Matty in nothing but his loose vest. Wrapping my hands around that tanned waist, pulling his naked... I was getting uncomfortably hard again, but more embarrassingly, I realised Jake was watching me with a knowing expression on his face. I flushed in embarrassment at being caught perving, nodded once again as a goodbye and turned tail and ran.

It was Thursday, I'd arrived a bit earlier than the agreed time, and had already changed into my Speedos. I know people always say that you shouldn't wear Speedos after your teenage years, but I'd always resented that. At 26 I thought I still looked good in them and it was what I was comfortable in, having got use to wearing them for competition swimming in the past. And it wasn't as if I was wearing those competition micro Speedos or anything. You had to be brave or an exhibitionist to wear those. Plus, I wasn't willing to shave my entire bush off, which is what you needed to do if you did decide to wear them. I grinned to myself, there was a decent chance Matty would also be wearing Speedos, I hope he had a nice dick to go with his tight ass.

I was starting to feel a bit anxious now, maybe I should have worn some normal swim shorts. The guys still hadn't arrived, so I found a mirror to give myself a once over.

Wow, I was impressed. With the long slow painful deterioration of my last relationship, I don't think I'd really looked at myself in a sexual way for years. I knew I was hot as a teenager, and had had a lot of success with the ladies, but now at 26 I'd expected the years to have taken their toll. But I was wrong.

Always a keen athlete, in fact the gym was the only thing that had kept me sane this last 6 months, I was now ripped! Just over 6 foot, my lean athletic frame was packed with muscle. I didn't have a tan, but strong arms and shoulders met a lean torso, with chiseled pecs and a solid six pack. I had a smattering of light brown chest hair, just beginning to spread from my chest down to my stomach, joining a sexy looking treasure trail heading south into my Speedos. Even soft, my Speedos were nicely packed out. Once hard I was an impressive 8 inches and thick, so I knew I had nothing to worry about down there. Strong, muscled hairy legs finished off a body that I realised I should be proud of.

My brown hair was a mess, I should probably consider getting a proper haircut sometime, but I still had the same handsome, manly face, that pulled all those girls in my youth.

"Are you enjoying that mirror as much as I am?" Matty drawled behind me.

I instantly flushed in embarrassment at having been caught. As I turned to see him, I noted the predatory look in his eyes, as he openly checked me out, his eyes lingering on my full crotch.

"Your late, I was just about to jump in the pool." I said, ignoring his question.

"Yeah had to wait for Jake and now that we've arrived he says he's not got his swimsuit."

Matty turned to look at Jake and Liam, as they arrived behind him. Liam couldn't keep his eyes off me. I watched with amusement as they went from head to toe and back again, his sweet little mouth openly gawping. Jake gave me a quick wink, before shoulder nudging Liam to bring him back to the present. Jake didn't say a word to Liam, just indicated the changing stalls with a flick of his beanie covered head. Liam flushed red with embarrassment, and rushed off to get changed, head firmly looking at the ground. He really was so sweet and innocent, and clearly the baby of the group, with both Jake and Matty looking after him like a little brother.

"I think you've got an admirer," Jake quipped at me.

I grinned back, "So you're not joining us?" I have to be honest I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing Jake out of his clothes.

MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers