Life after Ex-Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not a big fan of swimming, too much on show. I'll leave you to it, I'm hitting the weights."

"Prude," called Matty to Jake's retreating back.

Jake didn't even turn around, just raised his middle finger and flicked it over his shoulder at Matty.

I winked at Matty, "See you in there."

I'd already swam a few lengths when I saw the pair of them enter the pool area, with Matty in the lead. Moving out of the main swimming lanes, I watched them approach.

Both had swim shorts on, which surprised and disappointed me slightly. However, Matty's body certainly wasn't disappointing. His golden tan ran from head to toe. Chest, legs and abdomen were completely hairless, not even a hint of a treasure trail. For such a lean athletic guy, he had a lot of definition, with defined pecs and rippling abs and a sharp v-cut dropping into his shorts. Coming out the other side were two gorgeous muscled legs. I'd have loved to run my hands up those inner thighs. Clearly Matty had put a lot of effort into sculpting his body.

I dragged my gaze off Matty, to check out Liam. Our eyes connected, and he instantly dropped his gaze. His tan was much lighter than Matty's, body almost hairless, with just a very fine thin treasure trail between his belly button and crotch. His whole body was slender, lean, boyish. Not ultra skinny, he looked almost soft, curved, there was no real definition to his torso, just a soft flat belly, skinny arms and legs. I could just imagine how enjoyable it would be to cuddle up with him on a cold night in bed, and kiss that delicious smooth soft young teenage body.

The contrast was stark. Matty had a body designed for athletic sweaty sex, that I wanted to plunder. Liam had a sweet innocent body that I wanted to wrap in my arms and protect. Don't get me wrong, I would definitely fuck him, but I wanted him to ride my cock in a gentle, caring way, if such a thing was possible.

Liam almost seemed apologetic that people were having to see his hot young teen body. Aware of my gaze he flashed me the quickest of smiles, before slipping quietly into the water and beginning his slow leisurely laps. Returning my gaze to Matty, I marvelled anew at how he effortlessly oozed confidence and sex appeal. My eyes were riveted to him now and he new it. There was no way Matty was going to quietly enter the water unseen. He paused for effect at the waters edge, giving everyone ample time to admire his slim athletic body, before he dived into the pool and started doing laps.

It was a lot of fun doing laps with the pair of them. Catching glimpses of their bodies both in and out of the water as we passed doing laps. Liam soon tired, but seemed content to just hang off the side of the pool, with just his head out of the water. I joined him at the waters edge and even managed to get half a conversation out of him before his shyness overwhelmed him and with a mumbled excuse he returned to the lanes.

Matty had stamina, I'll give him that. When he signalled that he'd had enough, I jumped out of the water to join him. It was just the two of us left, Liam having tired earlier and slipped out to join Jake in the gym.

Straight out of the water, his wet swim shorts were hugging his lean body. As I approached him I focused on his crotch, struggling to discern the shape and size of his cock. Matty coughed, I finally lifted my gaze in time to see him roll his beautiful, come to bed eyes at me in exasperation.

"If you'd get a move on, we could be in the showers already."

Matty gave me a hint of what I was missing, by inserting a couple of fingers into the elasticated waist band of his shorts. Pulling the material outwards, away from his lean waist I got to see a tantalising glimpse of his lower abdomen, with the start of his brown bush just appearing as he let go, the shorts snapping back tight against his body.

"Do you want to see me without these or not?" Matty continued.

"Lead the way." I replied with a wave of my hand. I followed Matty's swaying arse into the changing area, enjoying the movement of his hips, and the view of his golden tanned slender muscled back. We picked up towels and shower gel en route. I seriously wondered if I should be taking lube with me as well! Surely he wouldn't try anything in the showers?

I never got to find out what Matty may or may not have done, because, inconveniently, there was already a dad with a couple of young boys in the communal shower area. There was an awkward moment while I tried to hide my Speedo clad hard-on. I'm sure the dad noticed, before I could safely face the wall, hiding my bulge.

Matty clearly had no intention of dropping his shorts while there were kids around, so I had to bide my time and try not to get too horny thinking about his young teen cock and arse. So I got on with my shower, hoping they would leave soon. But it wasn't to be, some kids club must have just finished, and as one group left another arrived.

I wistfully looked over at Matty who shrugged with resignation. Defeated, I dried off and went to change. When I finally emerged from the changing rooms there was no sign of Matty, so I took my aching balls and frustrated cock home.

It was Friday evening and I'd just arrived at the gym. It was Matty's suggestion that I meet him here for a quick workout and then the plan was to go get some drinks afterwards. Matty had told me to dress to impress. I liked the sound of that and had nipped out at lunch for a quick haircut. With an early finish at work on Friday, I'd even had time to trim my pubic bush. It didn't really need doing, but I felt better after a bit of styling. I'd laughed as I'd checked out the results in the bathroom mirror, I was about as Pornstar ready as I'd ever be. I had high hopes that Matty would be viewing my work up close and personal tonight, preferably while on his knees, followed swiftly by his legs on my shoulders.

I hadn't been at the gym long when my phone pinged, then twice more. It was a WhatsApp message from Matty.

'sorry tonight's off'

'its all kicking off here, tyla's just found out steve has been cheating on him'

'wish me luck sorting this out xx'

Shit, so much for tonight. Maybe Matty would be able to get away later? Another message arrived.

'this is what your missing'

He was still typing as I read that last message, and then a pair of emojis appeared, a red devil face and the bulbous purple aubergine/eggplant. The aubergine plant was the universally recognised substitute for a dick.

I groaned, clearly Matty's dick had been on the cards tonight. Fuck it! I started to type my reply, 'no worries, see you n..'. When an image appeared, Matty had sent me a selfie. It was his reflection in a bathroom mirror, I presume it was his place. To be honest I didn't give a fuck where he was, the fact that he'd pulled his jeans down to his knees for the selfie, revealing his pink Calvin Klein underwear, had my full attention. The lighting was bright and I could just about make out the outline of his cock shaft through his underwear. His free hand had pulled up his t-shirt to mid-chest height, revealing his smooth abs and abdomen. He'd slightly twisted his torso, showing of his slim waist and defined obliques. Matty clearly had a lot of practice taking selfies and this one was fucking hot.

I deleted my safe, boring reply. I knew what I really wanted to say, but did I dare... l typed and fired it back before I could chicken out.

'drop the pants x'

Matty clearly loved to tease, I hoped he'd have time. Would he actually sent me another selfie, maybe teasing his cock? As encouragement I selected the red devil face emoji and started desperately searching for the praying hands emoji to accompany it. Before I found it a second image appeared. Fuck me, the horny little shit had done it! I was looking at Matty's naked cock.

Matty hadn't gone for half measures, he'd pulled his underwear down fully to his mid-thigh, exposing his flacid cock and balls, nestling in his neatly trimmed brown bush. He was still twisted, but had dropped his right hip, emphasising his v-cut and narrow sexy waist.

I was rock hard, and I now knew what I'd be wanking off to tonight!

'no time'

'don't wank too hard'

'it looks and tastes better in real life'

'really gotta go they are throwing things'

He sent me the kiss emoji, and with that his phone went offline.

I zoomed in on the image of Matty's limp dick, it looked at least 3 inches long, with smooth low hanging balls behind it. It wasn't the clearest of pictures, but I could see he was cut, and just about make out his pee slit. It looked incredibly sexy nestled in his triangular bush, with his underwear pulled tight against his athletic tanned thighs. I realised he had no visible tan lines, clearly Matty only ever tanned nude!

Matty had said his cock tasted good, so clearly he'd intended for me to blow him. I was definitely up for that, his teenage dick looked delicious. In hindsight, I wish I'd asked to see his arse. He was offline, but I decided to send him a WhatsApp message anyway. He'd see them later and could reply when free.

'love your dick'

I sent the face with tongue out emoji, along with the aubergine plant.

'is it too late to ask for an ass pic?'

'what position are you?'

I really hoped Matty was versatile or a bottom. Having just come out as bi, I'd only ever fooled around with blow jobs in the past, but I had plenty of experience fucking a girl, so I was confident as a top.

No reply from Matty, who was still offline, so I got creative and sent the heart eyes emoji, aubergine and sweat emoji and finally aubergine and peach emojis. I closed the app down, before I could send anything else, I was starting to look desperate again.

This weekend was turning out to be a real cock block. After Matty's no show Friday night, I'd still heard nothing from him Saturday afternoon. I didn't know what was happening with Matty, but my balls demanded I do something. So I'd texted Emma the cute blond from the gym, wanting to know if she was free Saturday night. She was keen to meet for a coffee, I'd hoped for more, but it didn't matter anyway as she was out of town on business and wouldn't be back till late next week at the earliest.

It had always been a long shot anyway. It was unlikely that I'd be able to get her to put out on a first date, girls in my experience always needed to be wooed. So no immediate chance of getting laid there. Matty had blown me off completely, but I still had high hopes there. Gay guys were notorious for putting out on a first date. And I didn't doubt for a second that Matty shared my desire to get into bed at the first opportunity.

So here I was late Sunday evening, heading to the supermarket hoping to bump into Matty, if he was working tonight. I could have texted him, but he'd not replied to my last message yet, and I didn't want to come across as some needy guy. Better to turn up and hope.

Walking in, I was surprised to see Jake behind the counter.

"Hey Jake, I didn't know you worked here?"

"Oh hey there Olly, technically I don't. I'm covering for Matty, he's got this awful cold, so couldn't make it in."

Fucking cock block weekend! The only positive was that at least I now knew why Matty had ignored my flirty messages.

"Oh I hope he gets better soon." And I really meant that, my poor dick was going to drop off from lack of use.

"Me too, covering this shift has been so boring, but only twenty minutes left to go now."

It was at this point I realised Jake wasn't wearing his beanie hat. His black hair, now free from the beanie, had a classic side parting, styled in thick glossy waves that framed his face perfectly. Although it was a tough call, I think I preferred this new look. Don't get me wrong, the beanie was so cute, but this look enhanced his cuteness with just a dash of maturity. I shook myself, why was I obsessing over his hair?

"I like you hair," I inwardly winced, it sounded lame as soon as I said it.

"Don't, I'm traumatised. They refused to let me wear my beanie, I feel naked without it." Jake gave me a wry grin, as he ran a hand through his thick black hair. "And they gave me this spare uniform which fits me like a tent!" He grabbed the shirt and pulled the loose material to the side, emphasising just how baggy it was on his lean frame.

I grinned in sympathy, "So what's your plans for this evening?"

I realised it was a personal question, and probably not very appropriate. But, having struck out with Emma, and Matty ruled out of action, my dick was taking matters into it's own hands.

"Nothing," sighed Jake. "I'd love to get a beer, but I don't want to waste this money, having only just earned it."

"Why don't I hang out with you here till your shift ends, then I can go buy you a beer to celebrate it's over?"

"Oh I couldn't do that, it's not fair to get you to buy me beer."

"Come on Jake, just one beer. I'm new to the area and don't know anyone else. You'll be doing me a favour, I'm so bored... please?" I realised I sounded a bit pathetic pleading with him, but I really was desperate.

Jake hesitated, he was thinking. I held my breath wondering what was going on in that impossibly cute head of his. I think he noticed I wasn't breathing, because, I swear I saw a look of pity??? flash across his face before he relented.

"Okay Olly, one beer."

"Yes!" I exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

Jake actually laughed, clearly pleased at my reaction, a wondrous grin spreading across his face to match mine.

Not very subtle Olly, I chided myself. Especially as I didn't know if Jake was gay. Of course I could try and pass off my enthusiasm for taking out such a cute fit teen as merely being friendly, if I did found out he was straight. Either way, spending the evening with a cute guy like Jake sounded great. Especially considering the alternative was sitting at home doing nothing.

"So, do you have any preference? Elixir is a nice trendy bar, and just around the corner?" I continued.

I didn't know many bars in the area, but I did know Elixir was popular and loud. In order to talk we'd have to get close, which suited me fine.

"Yeah I like it in there. So what are you buying?"

I looked at Jake puzzled.

"What did you come in here to buy?" Jake clarified.

"Oh right, nothing really," which was true, as I'd mainly come in to see Matty. "Just bits and pieces, which can wait. I don't want to be lugging stuff to a bar."

Jake grinned at me, "Makes sense."

As I was new to the area, the conversation naturally drifted to talking about the local area, as Jake shared his highlights with me. He was clearly a smart guy, with a good head on his shoulders. There was something relaxing about the way Jake talked, so open, with no hidden agenda or subterfuge. Now Matty on the other hand, every conversation felt like foreplay or a trap.

I learned that Jake was studying Mechanical engineering and he in turned probed me about my career in finance and why I'd split up from my ex. It felt like we'd been mates for years and it felt good to finally open up to someone about all the confusing emotions running through my life, from coming out as bi, to guilt over splitting from my controlling girlfriend of five years.

Before I knew it Jake's shift was over and he went into the back to change. When Jake reappeared he was once more wearing his distinctive orange beanie. He'd changed into a pair of tight faded black jeans, which highlighted his athletic muscled thighs. The jeans had a number of rips in the legs, that also showed off tantalising glimpses of his pale hairless legs beneath. A short slim fit black t-shirt hugged his upper body, perfectly complementing his lean slender teenager frame. It was an understated style, which was in keeping with what I'd learned of Jake's quiet, low key personality. But it still couldn't hide just how hot he was, his bright eyed, cute face shining through.

Jake seemed a bit reserved as we walked to the bar. One on one now, he didn't have the safety of the shop counter to hide behind. Once inside he didn't seem to know what to do with himself. So I guided him to the bar, where I ordered a bottled beer and Jake picked a brightly coloured alcopop.

Jake was looking anywhere but at me, clearly out of his comfort zone. He was receiving a lot of attention from the other patrons as well. Nothing major, just fleeting glances, stealing a second or third look at the cute teenager. I needed a way to break the ice, so I suggested we play a game of pool. Jake readily agreed, I got the impression he was relieved that we wouldn't be just one on one, hidden away in an intimate corner of the bar. I grinned, the pool table was for an hour, that should give me plenty of time to warm him up for that more intimate corner later. Plus he wouldn't be able to escape after just one drink.

I setup the table and Jake asked me to break. It quickly became clear that Jake hadn't played much and was easily out matched. He took the first loss well and I soon had him racking up the second game. By the time he'd finished I'd returned with a second round from the bar.

Jake smile in thanks and bent low over the table to break off. Standing behind him I ogled his tight little arse, that was clearly on display. Plus his short t-shirt rode up high as he bent down, treating me to a delicious view of his lower back, narrow waist and a good couple inches of underwear poking out from the top of his jeans.

I almost whistled in appreciation, but managed to stop myself in time. I think it would have really embarrassed Jake to be wolf whistled. Besides the beer was loosening him up nicely, and I was enjoying his company. I didn't want to jeopardise that.

Jake grinned ruefully at me when I passed him his third drink. "I doubt alcohol is going to improve my game."

"Maybe, maybe not. Some people improve after a couple of beers, as they relax more."

It wasn't much later that he found himself in a particularly nasty situation at the table. Jake shook his head at me in mock despair, beckoning me over to the table to help him. I readily joined him, grinning with obvious delight at his plight. He playfully punched my arm.

"You're supposed to be helping me!"

I put my beer down, "Okay, okay... let's look." I replied.

My hands free now, I slipped behind Jake, trapping him between me and the table as I looked over his left shoulder, placing my right hand on his righthand shoulder.

"That ball is your only chance," I pointed at a red ball against the far cushion. "Aim for the left hand side, gently."

Jake didn't seem to mind my hand on his shoulder, so I delicately placed my free hand on his narrow waist. As he paused, contemplating my suggestion, I leaned in towards him. I was so near to him know I could smell his fragrance, a mix of deodorant and teenage musk, after a long shift working at the supermarket. He smelt and felt delicious, I realised Jake was really turning me on.

I was enjoying holding him, and for his part Jake didn't seem to be in any hurry to break away from me and take the shot.

Again he was playing it very coy, although he wasn't resisting me, he wasn't leaning into me either. This could all still just be a slightly drunk straight guy, oblivious of my attraction to him.

"Okay I can do this," Jake flashed me a quick, optimistic grin. His cute face, just inches from my own, was heart stopping at this distance.

As he leaned down, I had no choice but to let go of him. Jake missed the ball and we both groaned in unison, eyes meeting.

Jake shook his head as he returned to his seat, "Aren't you supposed to be going easy on me?" he asked playfully.

I laughed, "I am, I really am!"

"Great! That makes me feel even better." Jake was laughing as well now. God he looked so hot.

"Okay, neither of us cares who wins this game, come over here and I'll try to correct your cue positioning, if you'll let me?"