Life after Ex-Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake grinned, putting his drink down, "Why not, but don't get too handsy," he teased.

"I just want to show you how to grasp your pole properly." I gave a broad grin.

Jake sniggered at that, shaking his head in mock dismay.

"My pole will be staying firmly in my own hands."

My grin broadened even wider, we'll just have to see about that Jake! I did my best to banish thoughts of a naked Jake as I gently manoeuvred his slim body to face the table and had him look down the line of the cue.

"I take it my brand of underwear is no longer a mystery?" Jake flashed a wry grin back up at me.

It was my turn to laugh. Jake was spot on of course, stretched out as he was, arms all the way forward, his t-shirt had ridden up high again, exposing his underwear and delicious slim waist.

"Concentrate," I fired back, acting all professional, pretending that I hadn't just been studying the aforementioned underwear and his slim waist. "Focus on keeping the cue straight and inline as you hit the ball."

I casualy let my left hand slip on to the expose skin of his waist, acting as natural as possible, as I bent down to check his cue alignment. Jake's skin was warm and silky smooth to the touch. I just couldn't resist, so I quickly slipped my finger tips inside the waist band of his underwear, pulled them slightly away from his body, before releasing them again with an audible twang.

Jake shot an indignant look at me.

"You're the one who brought underwear up, you deserved that." I said grinning happily.

Jake rolled his eyes at me, before settling back down. After a deep breath he smoothly took the shot.

"Great" I exclaimed as we both watched it hit the target true. I didn't really want to move, but it was at this point that the table lights went off. Clearly our hour was up. I reluctantly let go of Jake.

"Let's play again?" suggested Jake.

"Definitely." I replied with a slow drawl. Things were starting to heat up nicely. As we gathering the cues I once again wrapped my arm around Jake's shoulders, this time I'm sure he leaned into me. Either way, he certainly didn't pull away.

Unfortunately there was a three hour wait for the pool tables, so I got another round, ignoring Jake's attempts to pay, and guided him to a free spot at the end of the bar.

Jake hit me with his full on devastating smile, "Let's do this again, sometime in the week when it's quieter?"

I couldn't agree quickly enough. The place was loud, so we had to lean in close to talk. I found myself mere inches from the cutest guy I'd ever seen. I was excited, and just glad that standing this close, Jake wouldn't be able to see the hard-on in my pants. We were on our fourth round and the normally reserved Jake was really opening up to me. Eye contact was no longer an issue, although I did find myself getting lost in Jake's eyes more than once. A gorgeous liquid brown, they seemed to almost draw you in. He was finally comfortable being in close proximity to me and each time someone jostled into us I took the opportunity to touch him gently, reinforcing that intimacy. He didn't seem to mind, in fact personal space between us was shrinking all the time. I swear he was speaking quieter, so that I had to get closer and closer.

Having just returned from the toilet I realised Jake was again looking uncomfortable. As we continued to chat he kept glancing nervously at a group of young gay guys on the other side of the bar. I'd noticed them earlier, and I realised that their constant glances in Jake's direction were clearly starting to unsettle him. It dawned on me that Jake wasn't a guy who liked to be the centre of attention, which had to be tough considering how cute he was. Maybe that's why he hung around with a handsome flirt like Matty. With Matty around it would be easier to go unnoticed.

I shifted, placing myself between Jake and the guys, effectively shielding him from view. Jake smiled in appreciation.

Jake leaned in close, "Thanks, they just kept staring at us," he whispered.

"I think they were staring at you Jake, I can't blame them, you're a very good looking guy. Even the bartender was coming on to you earlier."

"I didn't notice," Jake was shaking his head.

"Well, you could have any one of them, surely you know that?"

Jake's cheeks blushed at my answer, but his eyes never moved from mine, searching my face for something.

"Matty wants you to fuck him, he's already said so, and he doesn't play hard to get."

I half choked on my beer.

Jake grinned at me, "That boy is a whore!" He took a self satisfied swig from his drink, as if he'd made some earth shattering deduction.

The absurd idea that this might be news to anyone, and that Jake felt the need to share this revelation, made me burst out laughing. It felt good to really laughed, Jake joined in whole heartedly and I realised I really was having a great time.

It occurred to me, that what I really wanted to know, was did Jake also want me to fuck him? If I invited him back to mine, would he be joining me in my bed...

It wasn't long before I popped the question, do you want to come back to mine for a drink? I still had no real clue if Jake was interested or even gay/bi. There had been no mention of a girlfriend or boyfriend, in fact he'd not mentioned his love life all night.

So the question was out there. And Jake said yes! I think we both new, there was no real reason why Jake should come back to mine for a drink. The bar we were in had plenty of alcohol. Surely he couldn't still think this was just friends??? I wanted more, and I thought it was pretty much out in the open now. Although sex had never been mentioned, surely it was the only obvious conclusion? I watched the cute slim teen downing his remaining drink in front of me, so that I could take him back to my place, where we would finally be alone.

I managed to wrap my arm around Jake's shoulders for most of the way home, he in turn wrapped his arm around my waist. It wasn't far and before we knew it we'd arrived and I was giving Jake the guided tour of my apartment.

The niceties done, I headed to my make shift bar, got us both a drink and then decided the beer had caught up with me and I needed a pee.

"So what sort of music do you like?" I asked as I returned to the lounge.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I caught site of Jake, standing there still wearing his orange beanie hat, but nothing else! I'd see plenty of guys nude in gym changing rooms, and I already knew Jake was a very handsome fit guy. But fuck me, he looked incredible nude!

Jake always looked great, wearing his slim tight fitting clothes, but they didn't do his body justice at all. His slender body was tall, lean and so fucking sexy. His slender shoulders led to his lean torso, which narrowed to a slim 26 inch waist. From the waist he broadened out with strong wide muscled hairless legs. He had a lightly defined chest, with two small dark nipples contrasting sharply against his pale skin. I could just make out the outline of his upper ribs, abs, and a sexy looking v-cut. I had an irresistible urge to run my hands up the sides of his slim sexy torso. I focused on Jake's crotch. His cock was semi-hard, 4 inches or so long, hanging low. He was clearly cut, the pink head contrasting sharply with the darker flesh of the rest of his shaft. The slender, boyish shaft was rooted in a small short bush that was no more than a weeks worth of growth.

"Fuck me Jake!" was all I could say.

"I will, if you want," Jake teased, "This is why you brought me back here isn't it?"

"But, you're absolutely fucking gorgeous!" I exclaimed. I was still trying to come to terms with just how attractive Jake was without clothes. I'd never seen anyone so desirable.

Jake followed my eyes down to where they rested, looking at his crotch.

"I'd normally be smooth shaven, I just wasn't prepared for this," said Jake ruefully, running a hand through his pubes, that were barely there.

"I prefer trimmed, but slightly longer pubes," I replied, before giving myself a shake. There was a super cute naked teenager in front of me and I was talking pube length? "So what's a guy go to do to get you fully hard?" I asked with a lecherous grin.

"You can come over here and kiss me for starters, I've been waiting for you to kiss me for the last couple of hours!"

I didn't hesitate, wrapping my hands around the impossibly sexy naked teen before me. I buried my tongue in Jake's mouth. Jake tasted of alcopops, his mouth so wet and hot, his lips matched to mine.

With one arm wrapped around his waist, I used my free hand to pull off Jake's beanie, I had an irresistible urge to run my hand through his thick lush black hair. I half wondered if he'd protest. He didn't, so I buried my hand in his hair, at the back of his head. With a firm grip now, I pulled Jake's body into mine. Jake responded, molding his body to mine. I dropped my hand to Jake's tight naked arse, taking a good hold I hoisted him into the air. Jake wrapped his arms around my shoulders and legs around my waist as I carried him to the sofa. Gently laying him down, he leaned back as I began to kiss his neck, eliciting a deep moan from Jake, while my left hand was free to explore his naked chest, torso and waist.

Jake was fully hard now, as I wrapped my left hand round what looked to be at least 6.5 inches of hard teen cock. Jake groaned as I held him. I think I'd found one of his erogenous zones when I'd kissed his neck earlier. I was keen to find out if I was right, so I moved my right hand to the back of his head and grasping his hair again, I pulled his head back fully exposing his lean neck. Jake's hands wrapped around me, caressing me as I began kissing his exposed neck, tasting his young warm flesh. Jake's whole body shuddered as I nipped and kissed his exposed neck. I'd hit the jackpot! Jake was all mine as I licked his neck and then gently blew across the skin. Jake literally bucked in my arms, a squeal of delight escaping his lips. I could see the fine hairs of his skin stand to attention with goosebumps.

Jake was just a limp mess in my arms now, head back, eyes closed, letting me explore his naked body. I continued to rain kisses on him as I worked my way to his pert hard nipple.

"Take off your t-shirt, I want to see your sexy body," whispered Jake.

I broke away from Jake long enough to remove my t-shirt, looking up, our eyes connected. Jake was such a cute guy, I couldn't resist, our lips meeting as our tongues battled for domination. With my right-hand firmly gripping his hair again I had to pull him off me so I could continue kissing down his lean sexy body. My left-hand continued to gently massage his rock hard cock, knowing that was the ultimate destination for my mouth.

Finally I arrived and engulfed Jack's beautiful rigid teen cock with my mouth. He was pre-cuming and tasted so young and delicious. I alternated between his shaft, tight balls and smooth hairless thighs. I hardly knew what to taste and kiss and suck first, just happy to have my head buried in Jake's naked crotch.

"I haven't showered, am I alright down there?"

I snorted in amusement, and broke away from sucking Jake's hairless ball sack, my hands resting on his smooth inner thighs, I looked up past his rigid cock, down the length of his lean slim sexy torso, until I locked eyes with him.

"Aside from looking so hot that my hard dick is actually hurting, you smell and taste incredible!"

It was true, I know I was sex starved, but I couldn't remember ever being this turned on by my ex, not even the first time. Jake's slightly sweaty crotch and teenage musk was intoxicating. And I think the slightly forbidden nature of sex with a guy, especially one as young and desirable as Jake, was sending my mind into overdrive.

"I'm versatile," Jake murmured, "what do you want to do?"

My grin broadened even wider, as I considered Jake's question, with my head still firmly in his crotch. "I'm pretty new to the whole gay thing, but I do know I really want to fuck you."

Jake matched my grin, "Well you better get those pants off then, because I definitely want to suck your cock before you put it in me."

I laughed, before swallowing Jake's cock, as far as I could take it. Savouring every inch of him, before reluctantly letting him pop out of my mouth.

"Well you'd better get to work then."

I released Jake, before flopping onto the sofa beside him, spreading my hands wide, inviting him to help himself to my half naked body. Jake didn't hesitate, he move from the sofa to kneeling on the floor between my legs, spreading me wide, as his slender fingers worked the buttons open on the crotch of my jeans. He grabbed my jeans and underwear, I lifted my butt, and with one swift move he pulled them down to my ankles, revealing my hard 8 inch fat cock.

Jake paused for a second, eyeing me up. "Wow, I knew you were going to be big when I saw you in that Speedo, but..."

I grinned, "I didn't think you were interested..."

"I wasn't at the time, but you've won me over with your incredible line of small talk."

"Ouch!"

Jake had a playful smirk on his face, but I still thought that was harsh. I had tried my best all evening, and besides something must have worked considering I was moments away from fucking him. But before I could come up with a suitable retort, Jake's pretty little mouth had swallowed my dick and all other thoughts fell away.

I could only focus on the incredible sensations coming from my cock as Jake worked it in his mouth. And the sight of his incredibly cute face wrapped around my dick! Wow!

I'd given a couple of blow jobs in the past and received more than a few from my ex. But they paled into insignificance compared to what was happening now. This clearly wasn't Jake's first blow job, but it wasn't just the skills that he was showing, it was the way he looked me in the eye, as his mouth serviced my cock. My ex had always left me in no doubt that she was doing me a favour each time she blew me. But Jake... wow, he was clearly enjoying it as much as I was.

I gasped as Jake teased around the head of my cock and slit, lips and tongue working me both gentle and hard. His pink lips and pretty mouth kissing down the length of my shaft, continuing on to lick and suck my balls. At the same time his delicate slender fingers wrapped around my cock, there was no rushing, no frantic jacking of my dick. Just a gentle, tender loving caressing of my shaft, liquid brown eyes fastened to mine, I was his singular focus. And back he returned, licking up my shaft, again swallowing my dick, working the head. Before repeating again, eyes always on mine.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to come!" I gasped.

Jake reluctantly released my cock from his mouth and kissed down the length of my shaft one final time.

"I guess you'd better go fetch the lube then."

With a groan of frustration I reluctantly got to my feet, pulling Jake up with me, his warm body tight to mine and bestowed a kiss on his talented mouth, acknowledging his wonderful efforts.

Jake pushed us apart, "Get the fucking lube!" His words softened by the playful smile adorning his cute face.

I literally ran to my bedroom, grabbing lube and condoms. I raced back to find Jake laying stretched out on the sofa, propped up by his elbows, lean sexy frame, with his hard dick laying flat against his stomach. Wow, he looked so hot, my cock was literally aching, knowing I'd be inside him in moments.

Jake took the lube off me, squirted some on his fingers. As he moved his wet fingers down between his parted legs I caught my first glimpse of his tight hairless hole, slightly darker than the surrounding pale smooth skin.

"You'll get it soon enough," Jake's tone was low and seductive, playful.

I dragged my eyes away from where Jake was fingering himself. Jake had a smug smile on his oh so handsome face. He knew he had me in the palm of his hand at this point.

"Kiss me!" Jake demanded.

I was more than happy to oblige. Wrapping my arms around Jake's slim sexy torso I kissed him gently, letting our noses rub as I repeatedly teased my tongue between his pretty lips, before breaking away to start the next kiss.

My teasing kisses were clearly driving Jake wild. Every time I broke away, his face stretched upwards to follow me, desperate. I didn't relent, beginning each time with a kiss, tongue teasing between his lips, before pulling away from his mouth as he desperately tried to suck my tongue back into his mouth. I suddenly felt Jake's hand grasp the back of my head, firmly clamping my mouth to his. He'd clearly had enough and taken matters into his own hands, I wasn't getting away again. I didn't mind, surrendering one battle, only to take up the next, as our tongues now fought and I explored the hot wet mouth of the teenager below me.

Jake's hand moved from my head to my chest as he gently pushed me away from him.

"I need you inside me."

There was no arguing with that. I was surprised at the desperate need in Jake's voice. My own feelings were running high, and there was no way I could deny him. I felt a shiver run through me as his slick fingers ran up and down the length of my hard throbbing shaft. I was straddling Jake as he twisted round to lie on his stomach beneath me, his lean ass looked amazing, with his narrow waist and slender torso stretching up beneath me.

"It's been a while so take it slowly to begin with." Jake instructed me, as he spread his muscled legs wider exposing his slick teenage hole for me.

There wasn't much room on the sofa, but there was no way I was going to let that stop me from fucking the teenager so willingly offered below me. I momentarily considered condoms, but I was far too gone to worry now. I shuffled myself into position between Jake's legs and gently pushed the weeping head off my cock against his slick tight hole.

Jake moaned as my cock pierced the outer ring of muscle. As I gently slid inward Jake let out a quick yelp of pain, his body arching. I quickly pulled back out, mumbling an apology. I was clearly inexperienced when it came to anal. Jake's hand firmly grasped my slick cock and guided me back into him, adjusting my entry so that my shaft slid smoothly into his anal canal.

In the correct position now I gently slid my thick dick further into the hot teen below, me until I felt Jake's body tense. I held there for a moment, before slowly withdrawing until the head of my cock caught on the muscles of his entrance. I then repeated, going deeper each time. It was such a turn on, watching Jake's arse stretch as I gently thrust my thick cock into him.

It didn't take long before I'd bottomed out, my full fat 8 inch cock buried completely in Jake. I lay down flat, my body resting on Jake's back, arms delving under his slender frame, before re-emerging to grasp him at the shoulders. Jake turned his head, where it had been buried into the sofa, to kiss me as I gently started to thrust in and out of him. As I bottomed out with the down thrust Jake let out a whimper, his body shuddering. I stopped immediately worried I'd gone too deep.

"Don't fucking stop, it feels amazing!" Jake reassured me.

I grinned from ear to ear as I thrust as deep as I could into Jake, rewarded this time by the ecstatic groan that escaped his lips. I quickly built up to a fast rhythm, I was in my element now, fucking Jake as if he was just another piece of hot wet pussy. The only difference was just how incredibly tight his ass felt, wrapped around my dick. And of course the incredible moans he was giving each time my pelvis slammed into his lean juicy ass, as I bottomed out in him.

"I'm going to cum," warned Jake.

Did he seriously think I gave a fuck about the sofa at this point? I just increased my pace, holding Jake even tighter, his own hands wrapping tightly around mine, pulling me into him. Suddenly I felt Jake bucking under me, again and again, as he came beneath me. Jake's climax spurred me on and suddenly I was cumming inside him, breeding the impossibly cute, fit teenager impaled on my fat cock. I know it had been a while, but still I couldn't believe how many times I ejaculated my cum into Jake's willing arse. It seemed to go on forever.