Life after Ex-Girlfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers

Done at last I collapsed on to Jake's body beneath me, I was exhausted, unaware until now just how much I'd given. I breathed in the scent from Jake's hair, then he turned to kiss me fully. My cock slid out of him as he wiggled round to kiss me, wrapping his arms around my back, pulling us together chest to chest. I couldn't help but snigger as I felt his cum drenched abs, wet and slimy against my skin. It was amazing to think I was the one that had made him come like that!

"You were incredible!" I was literally buzzing.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me," replied Jake. His face was so intense as he pulled my mouth to his.

Eventually Jake pulled away, ruefully surveying his cum soaked lower body.

"I'd better have a shower before I leave."

"I don't want you to leave, stay the night, in my bed." I meant it, the idea of him leaving hurt.

"I can't, I have to get up early," Jake gave me the most gorgeous smile. "Besides, you're going to be up half the night trying to get my cum stains out of the sofa." The last was said with a snigger, as he stood up, dragging me with him.

"So you're just going to come and run!" I teased playfully, hopeful he'd change his mind.

"Oh, so you're not satisfied that your cum is currently dripping out of my gaping arse?"

I groaned with desire, pulling Jake in tight.

"Don't leave, please stay the night," I pleaded.

"I need to get some sleep, and there's no way I'll be getting any, if I'm wrapped in your arms all night."

Jake was right, we'd end up making love all night, which was exactly what I wanted. But Jake wasn't having any of it, giving me a quick final kiss, letting me know it was over for tonight. I surveyed the ruined sofa.

"It might just be easier to burn it!" I replied in mock despair, looking at all the wet patches on the sofa.

Jake paused to play with my chest hair, before gently running his slender hand down my athletic body, finally coming to a stop on my bare dick, that was still slick from fucking him bareback.

"Shower?" he repeated, giving my dick a playful, but insistent tug.

So I took him to the shower and got him a towel. I was still working on the sofa when a freshly showered and clothed Jake reappeared. Still naked, I gave him one final kiss before I let him out. I watched him longingly from my doorway as his lean lithe frame glided down the hallway, before disappearing round the corner.

Finished at last, I went to bed, my mind was still buzzing from my encounter with Jake. My feelings were all jumbled, I'd only really been thinking about fucking Matty up to this point. So I didn't know what to make of this.

At least one positive had come out of this, my dick was finally happy with me.

***

This is part one of a two part series, if you enjoyed it let me know in the comments and I'll share the second part.

MancUK

MancUK
MancUK
134 Followers