Life after Sylvia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny," she said, reaching for a branch and grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it at me. Her impromptu snowball splatted against my sweatshirt harmlessly, falling to the ground after leaving a small wet spot.

With a grin I reached down, picked up a handful of snow, packed it into a ball and threw it, not overly hard, at her. She turned her back and squealed as the snowball bounced off her back, fragmenting into small chunks which rained down on her. Back and forth the snowballs flew until both of us had been evenly peppered, our game ended by the snowballs being tossed by the trees. As the sun warmed the snow on the branches the amount of snow falling on us grew by the second until it was practically raining slush on us. I pulled her to the side of the trail, dropped my pack and pulled out a small plastic sheet that I use for a ground cloth to sit on when the ground is wet. I huddled with her at the base of a large cedar tree and held the plastic over the two of us, diverting the snow that was making it through the branches to us.

"Well, I didn't expect this," she said quietly.

"What? Getting wet? I figured it'd happen once I saw how much snow was hanging over the trail," I answered her.

"No. That isn't what I meant," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"So? What didn't you expect?"

"To like you," she whispered, her face drawing to a frown as she looked up at me. "I didn't expect to like you. I had you pegged for a jerk, but, well, you seem like anything but a jerk. You're caring, at least you're trying to take care of me, carrying me across the stream and covering me up. You're playful. You're fun. And the thing that surprises me the most, it's obvious that you're sensitive."

"Too much for my own good," I mumbled.

"What? There's too much sensitive?"

"Yeah. It makes it hard to say no," I said. "Which is probably why I end up having sex with so many women. I don't have the balls to say no."

"I have a hunch you have plenty of those, you just don't want to hurt their feelings."

"Something like that," I said as I turned to look at her, my hands still holding the small tarp up over us.

She reached up with one hand, slipping it behind my neck and pulling my head down toward hers, her face turning up to mine and her lips pressing softly against mine. She kissed me softly, our lips sucking each other's erotically for long seconds before she gently released me. "Yeah, she was right. You do kiss good," she whispered a little breathlessly.

"Thanks," I whispered.

"How long do you think it's going to take for the snow to melt off?"

"Oh, not long. Fifteen or twenty minutes," I answered, feeling her scoot a little closer to me and press her body harder against mine, instead of just the incidental contact of our hips.

"Fifteen minutes. What should we do to kill fifteen minutes? And don't say have sex. I know damn well guys can do it in only five."

I chuckled. "Wasn't planning on saying any such thing, and not all guys finish in five minutes. Some of us finish five minutes after our partner does."

"Oh really?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay, question? If you couldn't have intercourse with a woman, what would you do to them?"

"You mean with them? I'm a big fan of oral sex."

"You like being sucked off?"

"Yeah, that gets my motor running, but I really enjoy going down on a woman."

"Going down on? God who says that anymore?"

"I guess I do."

"Just say you like to lick our pussy, or our cunt or whatever term you like."

"Naw. I like 'going down on' just fine. But yeah, I like to slowly lick up between a woman's lips, tasting her juices and teasing my tongue into her and across her clit."

"Hmmmmm okay. What about tits? Do you like looking at 'em, playing with 'em, or don't care for 'em?"

"Love looking, playing, and tasting. Yeah, tits are always fun," I answered. "What about you? What do you like having played with the most?"

"I don't have a favorite. I like both my tits and my clit played with."

"Good to know, not that I'll ever have a need of the information though."

"No, probably not. I'd ask if you've ever been with more than one girl at a time, but I know you have been."

"Yeah."

"How many?"

"How many what?"

"How many women at a time?"

"Oh, about thirty I guess," I answered with a grin.

"That's not what I mean. I mean how many women have you had sex with at once?"

"About thirty," I answered again. "That time I did a male stripper thing. I don't think all of them sucked or fucked me, but most of them managed to get their hands on my junk."

"Okay. I guess I'll accept that answer."

"How about you? How many guys have you done at once?"

"Just singles."

"How many women?" I asked with a little smile.

"What?"

"You heard me. How many women have you been with at once?"

She was silent for a few moments. "Okay, once or twice I wasn't the only woman having sex with the same guy," she said with a frown.

"Figured."

"How?"

"The way you said just singles. It was clearly an unfinished statement. Now you going to tell me how many women you've been with without a guy around?"

"I didn't say I'd ever been with any!" she said a bit testily.

"I know. So, you gonna tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me how many women you were with? You've all but admitted that at least once you were in a sexual situation with another woman, or two or three."

"I didn't say that!"

"Uh huh. Right," I said quietly.

She sat there, squatted down next to me under the tarp for long seconds before she whispered, "Alright. If I tell you, you gotta promise not to tell anyone else!"

"Cross my heart," I said with a grin.

"Okay. When I was in college, the sorority I went to. They took us out to this house in the country and we all had to strip down. Then we had to take turns laying on a mat in the yard and having the rest of the girls come on us."

"Ohhhh damn. A squirt party? That is interesting."

"Just remember, you promised not to tell."

"Okay. I won't."

"How about you?"

"How about me what?"

"How many guys were you naked with?"

"Never been," I answered honestly. "At least not on purpose. Unless you count high school locker rooms."

"Not really," she said with a girlish chuckle. "So, you don't have anything back in history you're embarrassed about?"

"Oh, I never said that!" I said laughing. "I've got lots of things I'm embarrassed about. Not all of them in the far past."

"Oh really? Okay, I told you my embarrassing story, you gotta tell me one."

"Seriously?"

"Unless you wanna walk out there and get wet."

"Okay. If you really wanna know," I said quietly. "I was up shopping a month or so ago in St Louis at one of the big malls. I ran into one of your mom's friends, Jennifer or something like that."

"Jennifer Bentley?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"How do you know Jennifer?"

"She was at the strip club that night."

"Oh goodness. She didn't...did she?"

"Oh yeah. I stripped her right there and fucked her on the table in front of God and everyone."

"Wow. I never would have figured."

"So, you want me to tell you the story or not?"

"Oh hell yeah. Tell me!"

"I ran into her again at the mall. She was dress shopping with a friend."

"Who?"

"Oh hell, Gerry or something like that," I said scowling at the interruption. "Anyway, she corralled me, dragging me along to some fancy lingerie shop. Wasn't a Fredricks but it was definitely along those lines. Really high-end sexy stuff. Anyway, she chatted away while she and her friend picked some things, asking what I thought of each item. Some of them were pretty damn risqué, but I was being polite, especially since it was a friend of your mom's. They both picked a few items to try on, and I figured I'd slip away when they went back to the dressing room."

"Didn't happen though?"

"Not even. She convinced the salesgirl that I was going back to tell her which item I preferred, and then led me to the last dressing room. It was a handicap room, so it had lots of room in it and handrails and the like. Well, we barely got into it, all three of us, and she was on me, trying to undress me. Long story short, she insisted that I let her undress me so that she could tell just how much I liked each item. Then the two of them stripped down and tried the little lingerie things they had brought back, one at a time, each time coming over to where I stood, playing with my cock, kissing me and rubbing their bodies all over me."

"Sounds like a real hardship."

"Well, yes and no. I mean I was getting horny as hell with what they were doing. Both of them are really good looking. Gerry's a redhead and she has freckles that go all the way down to her tits. They had to be at least D or maybe double D's cuz they spilled out of damn near everything they put on."

"Ohhhh, this is getting good."

"Yeah, well, long story short, they took turns having their nipples sucked while the other one rode on me. Jennifer came twice that I know of riding me and Gerry, well she started to come and just kept coming until I did too, deep inside her as she could get me."

"Mmmmmm sounds like they had a great time shopping."

"Yeah, but I was nervous. I didn't want to get arrested."

"Not that you would have," she said with that girlish chuckle again.

"Why not?"

"Well, if it was Gerry Cross, and the little place was Sugar Magnolia, there wasn't much chance of it."

"Okay, the names sound about right, but why not? I mean indecent exposure at the very least."

"Not going to happen," she said again smiling up at me. "Gerry owns Sugar Magnolia. Mom takes me up there every so often for underwear and bras."

"Oh geez. You mean I was fucking the shop owner?"

"Uh huh," she said with a giggle.

"Good Lord," I said, shaking my head.

"It's okay. Gerry's a nice woman. Not sure her husband would appreciate what you did, but well, it wasn't your idea from the sound of it."

"No, it wasn't. I was just there to get a few new dress shirts."

"Sounds like you got a new admirer instead."

"Yeah. So...can you see how I end up in these...situations?"

"Oh yeah. No willpower. Too willing to say yes to a woman to please her, even if she isn't anything important to you. How the hell did you manage to not fuck around when you were married?"

"Easy. My wife kept me so worn out sexually that I never had the energy to even look let alone fuck," I said with a laugh. "That was the one good part of our relationship. We did it ALL the time."

"Lots of places? Ever done it in the back seat of a car?"

"Back seat, front seat, on the hood, on the trunk. Hell, one time she fucked me while we were driving down the interstate."

"Really? You can do that?"

"Well, we were on our way back from a friend's wedding, so she had on a pretty little dress. She just pulled it off, stripped her bra off, her panties were long gone from fucking at the reception, and then she climbed onto my lap with her back against the driver's window. She sat on me and rode me until we both came, and I was damn glad it was late and there wasn't much traffic."

"Yeah, I can just see the trooper pulling you over. Sorry sir but fucking and driving are mutually exclusive. I'm going to have to give you a ticket for coming at highway speed!" she said, faking a deep man's voice before breaking into laughter.

"Anyway, that's my embarrassing story."

"I'm not sure it's not more embarrassing than mine. At least all I did was lay there and get squirted all over."

"Yeah. Well," I said. "I think we can go now if you want to."

"I don't know. I'm kinda having fun listening to your sexual exploits. Got any more you wanna share?"

"Actually, my legs need to stretch," I said, standing up and pulling the wet plastic from over us.

"Yeah, me too!" she said, standing up and stretching her arms over her head. "So, back to the house?"

"Yeah, I think so. Unless you're hungry."

"Actually, I am."

"Okay. How about we go back to the creek and we can eat there. There was a nice rock outcropping we can sit on there."

"Sounds good! Last one there's a rotten egg!" she called as she trotted off down the trail we had come down, her boots leaving slushy prints in the wet snow. I folded up the plastic and tucked it under my arm as I followed her at a much more leisurely pace.

"Slow poke!" she said, sitting on the rock by the creek when I got there.

"Yep. Slow. But after lunch we're going back up that, so I'm saving my energy," I said, pointing to the hill you could now make out through the gray skeleton branches of the leafless trees.

"Awww no biggie," she said brightly. "Now what's for lunch?"

I spread the plastic on the rock to keep our butts dry, although hers was already soggy from sitting on the wet rock and pulled my food bag from the pack. I opened it up and handed her a baggie of sliced sausage and cheese, a chunk of pita bread and then held out a bottle of water. That done I dug out my own, quickly stuffing the sausage and cheese into the pita pocket and taking a big bite.

"Good!" she said with her mouth half full. "I'm not usually a meat and potatoes person, but I'm starved!"

"Not meat and potatoes? Too bad. I was going to offer you dinner."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I have a couple top loin steaks defrosting, and of course baked potatoes and grilled asparagus."

"Sounds tasty."

"Guaranteed to be. But you wouldn't enjoy it, it's mostly meat and potatoes!" I said with a smile.

"Huh! Be that way. Just for that, I won't stay!" she said, turning her head and sticking her nose in the air dramatically.

"Well, if you won't stay, not much point in me inviting you then."

"Well...I wouldn't go that far."

"No? Just how far will you go?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Not THAT far either!" she laughed before taking another bite.

It only took us a few minutes to finish the pita sandwiches, and each eat a handful of yogurt covered trail mix. With lunch done, I packed my pack back up and then scooped her up to cross the now much deeper stream. The melting snow had pushed the little stream to a small raging river, nearly a foot and a half deep and easily twenty feet wide. I had on my knee high muck boots, so I figured I'd stay dry, but the current was significantly stronger than I expected, and I stumbled several times on the slick rocks in the bottom of the stream going across.

"Watch out! You're gonna drop me!" she squealed as I went down to one knee in the frigid water.

"Not trying to!" I grunted, picking her nearly hundred and forty pounds or so up, my waterproof boot now filled with water. I regained my balance again and continued across the rushing water, getting closer and closer to the far shore. "OH SHIT!" I swore as a rock I stepped on moved under the water, sliding my right leg completely out from under me.

The water wasn't all that deep, but it was damn cold as I landed on my ass in about six inches of water, Christina's ass sticking down into the swirling water.

"OH shit!" she squealed as she put her feet into the shallow water and pushed herself up, getting her feet soaked in order to get her ass out of the icy water. She jumped and hopped the last five feet to the shore and then stood there staring at her feet and rubbing her wet ass as I picked myself up from the water.

"Well, that wasn't good," I said as I walked out of the water. I leaned against a tree and pulled off one boot after another, draining the cold water from them before pulling them back on. "Come on. We'll be in the sun up there," I said pointing to the trail ahead as it started up the hill, the sun now high enough in the sky to shine over the several hundred foot bluff.

"Ohhhhhh damn that's cold!" she said, scampering next to me.

"Yeah. Gotta get out of these wet things too. Good thing it's getting warm," I said as I started walking quickly towards the beginning of the hill part of the trail and the sunshine there. To say I was cold below the waist would be an understatement. I was FREEZING!

I wasn't even really thinking about anything but getting my ass warm. I pulled out the plastic tarp, laid it on the bare ground and then pulled my boots and wet socks off. Standing on the plastic I undid my pants, pushed them, my long underwear and my boxers off, standing half naked in the sun. "Damn that water was cold!" I said as I started separating my clothes and trying to wring as much water from them as I could.

"Not particularly bashful, are you?" she asked as she dropped her now wet coat next to the plastic. She sat down, pulled her boots off and tossed them aside before taking her socks off and standing up.

"Well, the way I see it, we can be bashful and cold, or not bashful and less cold, I said. "But I promise not to look if that helps."

"Maybe a little. I'm not used to getting undressed in front of strange men," she said as she peeled the spandex pants down along with a pair of thin thermal underwear.

"Well, we both agree I'm strange, so I guess you can be bashful if you want," I said with a laugh.

"I'm not THAT bashful!" she said as she sat down again and pulled the pants off over her feet, leaving her in just her wet underwear.

I finished wringing the water from my clothes as she stood up again and pulled her panties down, slipping them off over her bare legs and feet.

"Nice," I said quietly as I looked at the small brown patch of curly brown hair shaped in a triangle.

"What, are you looking?"

"Nope, just at the tattoo," I said looking at the little heart tattooed on her hip a few inches from her curly pubic hair.

"Uh huh," she said as she wrung out her wet panties. "And that'd be why you're suddenly getting a hard-on?"

"Oops," I said quietly.

"Uh huh. Oops," she said as she bent back over to step into her soggy wet panties. "I better put these back on or pretty soon you'll be trying to stick that thing where it doesn't belong."

"Now that I wouldn't ever do," I said as I wrung my boxers out again.

"Uh huh. I'm sure you've never taken advantage of a girl?"

"Not that I know of," I answered, stepping into my boxers to cover my growing problem. "Gonna be chilly, but I think I'm gonna forgo the pants. They're just too wet."

"That's what you get for not wearing spandex. And don't think I didn't see you staring at my ass every time I was ahead of you."

"I wasn't staring at your ass," I answered, looking at her glare at me. "Okay, I was looking some."

"Uh huh. That's what I thought. Hope you enjoyed the view."

"I always enjoy beautiful scenery," I answered as I stuffed my insulated long johns into the pack and tied my soggy pants on the outside. I wrung out my socks and pulled them and my boots back on. "Ohhhh yeah. It's gonna be chilly. Too chilly I think. I better think again on the long underwear."

"I think so too," she said, pulling her own wet boots on. "Ohhh Lord these are cold."

"Well, it's a half mile hike up this hill to warm us back up," I said as I kicked the boots off again and pulled my soggy long johns out of the pack. I pulled the wet material over my legs and then up over my boxers. "Yeah, that'll be better," I said as I pulled my boots on again. "If we push hard, we can be in the hot tub in about an hour and a half."

"Ohhhh that sounds good right now!" Christina said with a little shiver.

"Otherwise, I can build a fire and you can stay here and get warm, and I'll go get the ATV."

"So I get to stay warm while you freeze your ass off to get the ATV? Do I look like a wimp? No, you walk, I walk," she said as I swung the pack onto my back again.

"Okay then, let's go!"

It was a fairly long hour and a half, almost two hours hiking with little talk. The chill had certainly sapped our energy and the bulk of the trek is literally up hill, a total of almost four hundred feet vertical difference between the house and creek. The only good part was that once we started climbing the sun dried the clothes we were wearing and broke the chill, but it really couldn't do much about the boots, which were miserable to hike in.