Life after Sylvia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yeah. Soooo good," she moaned. "God, I don't believe she wants to walk away from this."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. It was my idea to get you naked in the dressing room...At first I was just gonna get you naked and see what her boyfriend looked like, but God, that didn't last too long, did it?"

"Nope," I agreed, plunging my cock into her over and over, each impact of my thighs to her bare ass causing a slap and making her whole body shake and wiggle on the table.

"God damn! I could let you fuck me all damn day!" she moaned loudly. "At least if I wasn't married I would! No fucking way I'd walk away from this kind of sex!"

"You don't know the half of it," Marge called from across the room. "You should have seen him fucking four at once at the costume party!"

"No shit? God I'd have loved to be one of those."

"Maybe you will, who knows. Christmas party is soon," Marge called back with a laugh.

"Oh God yes. How about it stud? Want an early Christmas present? I bet I can find something to wear that you'd love to unwrap!"

"I bet you could too," I grunted as her pussy began to spasm around my plunging cock.

"Oh God. I'm gonna come again. I'm so gonna come again!" she squealed, as her body started to twitch and shudder in front of me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes!" she screamed.

I continued to plunge into her, close, but not quite ready to end it all. She cried and screamed in pleasure as I pounded in and out of her, her pussy convulsing around my fat shaft and inching me closer to my own climax.

"Come on baby! Come for me! Fill my hot cunt with your cream! Oh God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me till you come!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, sweating from the exertion as the tingle started to grow deep in my groin. In and out my cock went, my fat head caressing the inside of her still spasming tunnel and her velvety smooth walls teasing the full length of my shaft and the sensitive spot under my head.

"OHHHHHH God. Ohhhhhh shit! I can feel you getting fatter. God damn!" she squealed, rocking her hips in time with my strokes. "Oh God, GOD, GOD!" she screamed as her hand reached for my hips as if to pull herself closer to me.

"UHHHHHHH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked, driving my cock fully into her as a huge gush of cum surged into her pussy.

"YES!" she screamed as she clamped her legs around my ass and pulled herself to me, her own body twitching as she continued to climax around my surging cock. Over and over my body jerked, adding to the cum in her pussy as my cock twitched and jerked in her. "Ohhhh fucking A! God damn!" she panted as she lay there, the two of us slowly letting our combined climax pass. "God damn. I don't remember ever coming that long," she whispered. "Ohhhhhfuck."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I panted.

"Marge!? You sneaky wench. You get this at work, don't you?"

"Me? Not often," Marge answered with a soft laugh. "But I can always come over here for it."

"Ohhhh God. If I wasn't married, you wouldn't be able to pry me away!"

"Yeah. I know what you mean. It's been almost two weeks. Way longer than I wanted."

My cock softened enough to slip from her and release a gush of our combined cum to leak on the floor. "God. I'm making a mess," Gerry giggled as she pushed herself up to a sitting position. "OH fuck. I may be walking bow legged for a while after that," she groaned as she pushed herself off the table. "So, you wanna clean me off before I have to go home?"

"If you want," I answered as she took my hand and led me back towards the basement. She walked gingerly down the stairs and across the basement floor to the makeshift shower. I turned the water on and adjusted it, letting her step into the shower so I could gently run the hose over her, the cascade of water splashing off of her to the floor. I gently rinsed everyplace, washing off the bulk of the scent of sex, but hesitant to use any of my soap, lest she smell like the powerful deodorant soap when she went home. With her rinsed, she stepped out and Marge stepped in, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my face to hers.

"God, I love fucking you," she whispered as the water ran over our bodies.

"You feel pretty damn good to me too," I answered in a whisper.

"Wash this old woman's body, would you?" she asked sweetly, leaning back from me but not letting her hands leave the back of my neck.

I reached for the soap bottle and squeezed some on my hands, gently washing all over her body. I slid my hands around her tits, cupping and squeezing them teasingly.

"You keep that up you're gonna have to fuck me again," she whispered.

"Not sure that's gonna happen," I answered. "But it's still a pleasant thought," I said, sliding my fingers between her legs and teasing them between her lips.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned as I slid my fingers across her clit. "Ohhhhh you know right where to go, don't you?"

"Uh huh," I whispered back, letting one hand play with her nipple and the other stroke small circles around her clit. "You know, someone might get the idea you just come here for the sex."

"Oh no... not even. But I have to admit, it does feel pretty good!"

"Yeah, it does at that," I agreed, stroking my fingers back and forth across her clit. "Bet this does too."

"Oh yeah. It definitely does," she moaned softly, her hips rocking as we stood under the water, my fingers teasing her clit. "So good. So, so, so good," she breathed as her hips suddenly jerked in a little spasm. "OHHHHHHHH FUCK!" she cried as her body shuddered and twitched, her arms pulling her tightly to my body as she twitched and shuddered. "Ohhhhh God Michael. You are soo bad."

"And you love it so much," I whispered back, sliding my arms around her to hold her tightly to me.

"Every second," she answered. We continued to stand there, one minute turning to two to three. Finally, we released each other and stepped out. I turned off the water and then took the towel that Gerry held out to me.

"Too bad you're already dressed. I was enjoying the view," I said to her as I dried off.

"Really?"

"Uh huh," I answered. "Very sexy body."

She grinned and pulled the shirt up over her big tits and then pushed the pants down to the middle of her thighs. "No point in depriving you of a nice view then," she said with a giggle.

"It is a nice view," I agreed as I dried off, my cock having had enough time to begin to recharge once again.

"Too bad I don't have time, or I'd ride that sexy cock again," she said, stepping closer and reaching out for my partly hard cock. "Just push it deep inside my hot wet pussy and ride up and down on you until we both come hard again? Oh yeah. I wish I could."

"Well, maybe another time."

"Maybe," she said with a grin. "By the way. If you wanna come down to the shop, let me know. I'm sure I can arrange a little fashion show for you."

"Oh yeah? Sounds like fun."

"It would be. You remember that little salesgirl, the one who blushed so bright when I walked out and left the curtain open for her to see you? Well, I have it on good authority that she wouldn't turn down a quick ride either."

"Something to remember," I said as I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh yeah. I have no doubt she'd be a good fuck. She's only nineteen you know."

"Barely legal."

"Just barely! Think about that. Fucking a nineteen year old and then pumping me full of your cum? Oh yeah, we'd have a bunch of fun."

"I bet," I chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to be going home?"

"Yeah, my husband is going to wonder where the hell we are."

"Bet you don't tell him," Marge said, standing a few feet away, fully dressed again. "Never knew you were a screamer though."

"Neither did I," she giggled.

I followed them up the stairs, Gerry leaving her top up and her pants down for me to enjoy until they got to the front door. After both of them giving me long hard kisses and a few more strokes on my again hard cock, the two left me to my project.