Life after Sylvia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There it is," I said as we climbed the last hill. "You still interested in that hot tub?"

"Well, I'm not all that cold any more, but damn my feet hurt," she answered. "Besides, I don't have a suit."

"I don't usually use one, but if you'd prefer to, there's a spare one in my room."

"I'm not wearing a guy's swim suit!"

"No, no. It's a bikini."

"Who's is it? Or was it?"

"Crystal's. She leaves one here so she can use the tub when she visits if there's other company. She's comfortable enough being naked, but not everyone else is."

"Understandable. Okay. I'll take you up on the hot tub, with the suit."

"No problem," I answered as I trudged up the hill to the back yard. I led her to the back door, dropped the pack on the kitchen table and then went up the stairs to my bedroom to retrieve the suit. "Here you go," I said holding the suit out as I came back down the stairs. "You can change in the bathroom down here if you want or go up to my room or the guest room."

"What about you?"

"I'm fine. I'll see you in the tub," I said as I headed back out the patio door. It only took me a minute to push the top off the tub and strip off all my clothes, sliding into the hot swirling water. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I sighed as I sunk into the warmth.

"Here I am," Christina called as she came across the patio. "There isn't much to this suit, is there?"

I turned under the water to see her walking across the patio in the tiny blue bikini, the extremely small triangles barely holding in place over her bouncing C cup breasts and her curls showing over and around the tiny triangle of blue covering her pussy. "I think it looks fantastic on you!"

"More than likely you'd prefer that it was off of me I'm sure," she said as she stepped over the edge of the tub and sank down into it. "Ohhhhhh this feels good."

"Uh huh," I agreed, leaning back into one of the reclining seats, the water jets swirling the hot liquid all around my body.

"So, I kinda got a question" she said as she settled back into the tub across from me.

"Shoot."

"Do you know why my mother bought a strip club?"

"Well, I don't know for sure, but I have a hunch."

"And that is?"

"Crystal. See, Crystal and I were talking about getting serious, living together and seeing if we could make it. Your mom knew that I was having problems with all the guys pawing at Crystal, and I guess she thought that if Crystal were manager that it would be a good compromise."

"Was it?"

"Not so much. Hours sucked and Crystal missed the attention of stripping."

"That's why you're not together anymore?"

"Yep."

"Mom seems to enjoy going to the ladies' nights. Wants me to go, but I've avoided it. Just can't get into watching some strange guy waggling his cock around."

"Well, it's not for everyone," I agreed.

"Did you ever do that before? Dance like that I mean?"

"Nope."

"Was it fun? Dancing in front of all those women naked like that?"

"I'd be lying to say I didn't enjoy the attention, once I got over being embarrassed that is."

"So, you're not bashful in public that way anymore?"

"Some, but a lot less so. I guess if I did it a lot, it'd bother me a whole lot less."

"I'm not sure I could do that at all," she said as she lay her head back and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't think I could either. I suppose if Crystal hadn't been on stage with me, well I probably couldn't have done it. I just focused on what I was doing to her and ignored the audience until I was naked."

"You weren't on stage alone?"

"Uh uh. Crystal went out with me and I undressed us both and pretended to have sex with her. I think she pretty much enjoyed it too."

"Oh Lord. No way I could stand on stage and let someone undress me."

"It's a lot easier if you can focus on something or someone else and forget about who's watching."

"Ahhh," she said, letting the conversation drop there. We lay in the tub, the water swirling around us, silent, for at least five minutes before she said anything else. "Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"When my mother comes over, does she wear a suit, or get in the tub naked with you?"

"Naked," I answered honestly.

"All the time, or only when she wants to have sex?"

"Well, she always WANTS to have sex, but sometimes we just agree to talk or play games instead. But yeah, she's generally naked or nearly so."

"I don't know how she does it."

"Practice," I said with a chuckle. "We're both totally at ease naked with each other, with or without sex. Surprisingly, we can both be naked and have it not turn into sex."

"Huh. Wouldn't have figured that with a guy."

"Well, we get a bad rap. Not all of us are total butt wads," I said with a chuckle.

"So, if I took my suit off, you'd just sit there and not try to seduce me or anything? Just sit there and ignore that I was naked right next to you?"

"If you're not interested, I'm not going to force myself on you," I said with the shake of my head. "Besides, aren't we having a good time without sex?"

"You mean getting soaked in cold water, hiking cold back here and ending up with sore feet? Is that your idea of fun?"

"Well, not exactly, but I am having fun getting to know you, a bit at least."

"You're a strange man Michael!" she answered.

I chuckled softly. "So I've been told."

I lay there just enjoying the heat soaking into my body for some time before I heard more than felt Christina rustling around in the swirling water. I didn't have to open my eyes to guess what the soft "splat" was that I heard. "So now I'm naked," she said barely above a whisper.

"Uh huh," I answered equally quietly.

"So that means that I can't get out without you seeing my body."

"Uh huh."

"So...do you want to see my body?"

"Well, what I've seen so far looks pretty nice," I answered.

"Are you naked?"

"Uh huh."

"So you can't get out without me seeing you."

"Uh huh."

"So I guess we stay in here until we prune up?"

I opened my eyes and tilted my head to look at her, trying to gauge what she was driving at or looking for. "Christina?"

"Yes?"

"You're beating around the bush, but not driving any birds out."

"Is that a nice way of saying you don't understand where I'm going with this?"

"Pretty much."

"I was just wondering if it made any difference to you if I was naked or not."

"Do you WANT it to make a difference?"

"Maybe."

I sighed. "Come here then."

She looked back at me. "But I'm naked."

"Yeah, so am I."

"There isn't anything keeping you from touching anywhere you want."

"No, there isn't," I agreed quietly. "Do you want me to be touching you? Or do you want to just tease me with the thought of playing with you?"

"I'm actually not sure," she said quietly. "Part of me wants to be touched. The part that's been thinking about how you looked down by the creek and when you climbed in here. Yeah, I was watching from the bathroom window."

"I see."

"But part of me is like, hey dummy, this is the same guy that's been having sex with your mother. Why would you want to do anything with him?"

"I see. Which part is winning?"

"Right now, it's a tie," she said quietly.

I reached a hand out towards her under the water, leaning closer to her until I found her arm. I slid my hand down her arm until I could clasp her hand and then gently pulled, allowing her to choose if she was going to allow me to pull her to me or not. For several seconds she resisted, and then gave in and allowed me to pull her gently through the water towards me, her full round breasts almost breaking the surface as she slid to me. I reached out with my other arm and captured her back before letting go of her hand. As I slid out of my seat and twisted myself, I let my hand slide down her body, stroking down her smooth side and over her hip reaching for her firm round ass. I sort of rolled her and pulled her to me until she was laying across my lap, her feet sticking to one side of the tub from me, her chest practically touching mine as her head rested on my arm on the other side of my body from her feet with me now sitting in a seat perpendicular to where I had been moments ago.

"That was a slick move," she whispered, her face now only inches from mine.

"Glad you liked it," I whispered, letting go of her firm round ass and stroking my fingers up her body until my hand cupped her full round breast. "Now, let's see if you enjoy this too," I whispered as I let my hand gently squeeze her firm breast before sliding my hand down, my finger slowly stroking circles around her hard nipple.

"Yeah, I do enjoy that."

"I'm glad," I whispered as I continued to slowly tease her nipple.

"Mmmmm that is nice. But it makes me want more."

"It's supposed to," I whispered with a grin as I let my fingers slide down her body, tracing her curves down over her stomach to her hip and then down her thigh to nearly her knee. I rolled my hand over as I stroked my fingers across her knee and then slowly up the inside of her thigh, over the juncture of her legs and through her curly bush, stroking all the way back to her breast again, where my fingers returned to circling her hard nipple.

"That was nice. You can do it again if you want."

I nodded and let my fingers slowly stroke down her body, sliding down her stomach, over her side to her hip, and over her hip. I gently teased my fingers back and forth across the outside of her thigh, nearly to her knee, before rolling my hand to the inside of her knee. I felt her lift her leg as my fingers found the soft inner thigh and slowly tease up until I could feel her soft pussy lips with my fingertips. Her full outer lips were round and fat, a lot of soft inner lip protruding and available to my searching fingers. I lingered at her pussy, slowly stroking up and down her lips, letting my fingers tease ever so slowly between them as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth with a soft sigh.

"God you're good at this," she whispered as my fingers stroked deeper, finding the entrance to her tunnel and stroking slowly from there up her pubic bone to the end of her slit and her hard exposed clit. "Ohhhhh so good!" she moaned as my finger circled her clit, making her hips involuntarily push toward my hand. "Very very good."

I continued to tease my finger back and forth, holding her head above the water with my other arm as she relaxed even further into my grasp, her big soft tits pressing against my body, my growing hard-on pressing against her side.

"Someone's getting hard," she whispered.

"Uh huh," I answered, my finger still sliding back and forth in her pussy, teasing first the entrance to her tunnel, pushing in only a fraction of an inch before dragging my finger to her clit and circling over and over.

"Do you treat all women like this?" she moaned, sliding her body back so she could find my cock with one hand and wrap it around my shaft.

"I try to treat every woman the way they want to be treated. Not everyone wants to be treated like this." Her hand slid up and down my shaft slowly, mimicking my strokes up and down her pussy, her hand clenching me more tightly each time I pressed my finger into her pussy a little bit. "You want something else in there?" I asked in a whisper.

"I don't go to bed with men on the first date," she whispered back, still stroking my cock.

"Do you get naked with them?"

"Not usually."

"Well, this isn't in bed," I coaxed softly.

"It's not, but you know what I mean."

"Uh huh," I answered, pushing a finger deeper into her, drawing a small gasp from her lips.

"That's not fair," she moaned.

"Sure it is," I answered, sliding my finger in and out while I pressed my thumb against her clit.

"Ohhhhhh God no it's not. You're making me want you in me sooooo bad!"

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Uh huh," she moaned.

"Why?"

"Cuz if you keep doing that, I'm going to have to put this inside of me," she said, giving my cock another squeeze.

"I see."

"Uh huh. I don't fuck guys on the first date."

"Well, this isn't technically our first date, is it? Wasn't the canoe trip the first date?"

"Not really."

"But if it was, this would be the second date, right?" I asked, lifting her up in the water until her left breast protruded from the water. Without stopping my finger, slowly plunging in and out of her pussy, I leaned my head down and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it before flicking across it.

"Ohhhh God you're so bad!" she moaned.

"Uh huh."

"You trying to make me wanna have sex with you?"

"Uh huh."

"It's working," she moaned softly. "It's soooooo working."

"It's in your hands," I whispered before going back to sucking her hard nipple.

"Literally!" she said with a little laugh, squeezing my cock. "But yeah, I want it someplace else."

"Would you like me to put my tongue down there first?"

"Mmmmm that would be nice."

"Kinda chilly here if we get out of the water at all. Wanna go someplace warmer?" I whispered.

"Yeah," she agreed, letting go of my cock and pushing herself up. She pulled off my finger and stood up, the water cascading off her full round tits. She stood waiting while I stood up and moved to the side of the tub, stepping over and then holding my hand out for her. Completely naked, she stepped over the side, her full breasts wiggling with each step as we quickly walked to the back door, slipping inside and closing the cold out. I pulled her by the hand through the kitchen to the living room and towards the sofa. She smiled at me as she sat on the soft cushions and I knelt in front of her, lifting and spreading her wet legs to get access to her pussy.

"Ohhhh God yessssss!" she hissed quietly as I stroked my tongue up her lips, spreading them and flicking across her clit. "Oh God yesssss!"

I licked up her slit over and over, each time pausing at her clit to flick my tongue across it, circle around it or even suck it into my mouth. Her moans grew in intensity with each passing minute, her hips trying to buck up towards my mouth each time I flicked across her clit. I started concentrating on her clit, running my tongue around and around the hard little nub while I slowly pushed my finger back into her, crooking it up to the top of her tunnel as I flexed it.

"Oh God Michael!" she moaned loudly, her hands trying to pull me tighter between her legs as her climax slowly approached. "Oh God Michael. I'm going to come so hard!" she moaned even louder, her hips rocking more urgently with each passing second. "OH FUCK!" she cried loudly as her whole body suddenly started shaking and trembling. I didn't wait any longer. I pulled my finger and mouth from her pussy and quickly aimed my fat cock at her wet slit. I rubbed my head up and down, teasing it across her exposed and excited clit a few times to keep her climax running high. I pushed my cock down her slit and felt the entrance to her tunnel, pushing against the opening until my fat mushroom head finally pushed into her wet tunnel.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she cried loudly as I pressed slowly into her, working my cock slowly in and out to wet my shaft with her juices for each inch I pushed in. I felt her pussy contracting and spasming as my intrusion pushed her orgasm even higher, her whole body suddenly convulsing and jerking as I started to stroke in and out of her, my plunges driving her wild while her spasming pussy drove my cock wild.

In and out I plunged, my hips smacking her bare ass as I held her legs in the air, each impact making her tits wiggle and roll until they were bouncing as wildly as my plunges were.

"Gonna come!" I groaned as I pounded into her, her hands trying to coax me deeper with each stroke by pulling on my waist.

"Do it! DO IT!" she squealed as my body jerked, driving my cock into her so hard I moved her on the sofa a little. With my thighs pressed to her bare ass, my body bucked over and over, pumping shot after shot of pent up cum into her, each new shot making her gasp in pleasure until my cock was finally drained and began to soften inside her.

"Oh my God," she whispered.

"Nope, just me," I joked.

"Funny. But holy shit that was good. Might have been the hardest I've ever come."

"Just happy you liked it."

"Oh, I more than liked it," she whispered. "Come on up here."

"On the sofa?"

"Yeah, come up and lay with me," she said, pulling off my flagging cock and moving to lay down on the overstuffed sofa. I climbed on, laying next to her, facing her, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her body against mine. She leaned her face the additional inch or so to press her soft lips to mine, giving me a long soft sexy kiss. "Mmmmmmm. God I feel...contented," she whispered.

I smiled back at her, not sure what to say.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything stupid, like I love you or I want to marry you or anything, but you gotta know that sex that good makes a girl wanna scream for more."

"So I've been told," I chuckled softly.

"OH SHIT! I did it!" she said suddenly, pushing herself up from the sofa and away from me. She climbed off the sofa and practically scampered around the living room and kitchen picking up her clothes.

"Did what?" I asked as she pulled on her spandex pants, not even bothering with her underwear.

"I had sex with the same man my mother is fucking!" she snapped angrily. "God damn! I let you seduce me!" she barked as she pulled the spandex shirt over her head and down over her sexy tits.

"I did? I thought it was a pretty mutual thing," I answered sitting up on the sofa as she bent over to pull her boots on.

"Not even! You orchestrated that!" she snapped angrily as she headed for the door. She headed out the door, not even bothering to close it behind herself.

"Damn!" I said, shaking my head. I got up and walked to the door and closed it, wondering just exactly what I had done to get that reaction.

It wasn't unusual to not hear from Marge for a few days at a time, but nearly a week had gone by since my "date" with her daughter and I hadn't had a phone call, visit in my office or even passing wave. I wondered if they had talked and for some reason, I had become persona-non-grata. I hadn't exactly seduced her, in fact I had pretty much avoided doing any such thing until she started it, or at least that was hot it felt to me. Once she took off her bikini, I was pretty much all in, but who can blame me for that? I mean a hot VERY sexy woman naked in a hot tub.

It wasn't like I didn't have my share of female companionship, even without her or her mom. Donna was still working her angle, coming over at every opportunity I'd agree too, staying over more nights than not, and Crystal still showed up on occasion, just for a cup of coffee or a quick fuck or whatever.

I woke up Saturday morning to very different weather than the previous weekend. The forecast was for a high in the low twenties, A typically cold November day, pretty much restricting my activities to those I could do while staying warm inside. I'd been working on remodeling the master bathroom and planned on spending the day ripping down wallboard and pulling the old tub and shower out. To that end, I dressed in raggedy ass work clothes and after a hearty breakfast of eggs and sausage, went to work.

I spent a good portion of the morning wearing a hot, sticky plasticized hazmat suit, cutting out the old tub unit with a sawzall, chopping the fiberglass all-in-one structure into pieces that would actually fit out the door. By the time I was done I was sweaty and nasty, but unable to clean up I until I had the plumbing capped off and the water turned back on. I stripped down to my work shorts and went to work on the plumbing. It was lunch time before I had the water back on and I could start pulling down the wallboard. I was covered pretty much head to toe with sheetrock dust and feeling pretty disgusting when the doorbell rang, interrupting my efforts. I put down my tools and headed downstairs to the front door, slightly irritated at the interruption. Who the hell would be ringing my doorbell on a Saturday afternoon?