Life after Sylvia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my answer as soon as I opened the door. Standing in the cold afternoon wind were Marge and her friend Gerry, both in rather thin, formfitting yoga outfits without any coats.

"Ohhhh finally!" Marge said, stepping past me, her arms crossed across her chest, Gerry following close behind, her large breasts spilling over her crossed arms.

"Marge!? Why didn't you just come in?" I asked as I closed the door behind the two.

"Forgot my key," she said rubbing her arms. "Darn it's cold out there!"

"You look...well, disgusting," Marge said, stepping over and wiping a finger across my sweat and dust covered chest. "What are you up to?"

"Remodeling the master bath. I decided I needed a bigger shower. It was pretty dated looking anyway."

"Really? I'd love to see," Marge said, heading for the stairs.

"Well, not much to see," I answered as I followed her up the stairs, Gerry following behind me.

"Oh sweetie. You ALWAYS have lots to see!" Marge chuckled as she topped the stairs and headed to my bedroom. "Good Lord," she said as she walked in and saw my bed turned on its side and a huge tarp in the middle of the floor stacked with chunks of sheetrock."

"Yeah, it's a bit of a construction zone."

"What are you using for a bedroom?"

"Guest room," I said with a shrug.

"Bathroom?" she asked as she stepped into the room that was now devoid of any semblance to a bathroom except the toilet stool itself.

"Well, I have the guest bath."

"Didn't you tell me that bathroom shower didn't work when you bought the place?"

"Yeah. It's the next room scheduled for demolition, as soon as I get this one done," I said with a chuckle.

"So, what are you doing for a shower? Surely you're not planning on not showering for the next few weeks."

"No, actually, I have a makeshift shower in the laundry area in the basement. Called a garden hose."

"You're not serious!"

"Uh huh," I said. "Come on. I'll show you," I said as I stepped out and headed down the stairs, Gerry and Marge following behind. "You haven't said much Gerry," I said pleasantly as we headed down the second flight into the basement.

"I'm just trying to take it in. Marge said you were handy, but I had no idea you'd take on a task this big. It's more than I could even think about."

"Oh, it's not bad. Just takes a bit of time. When I'm done it'll have a new walk in shower, a corner type whirlpool tub, heated floors, the works."

"Sounds nice."

"It will be. But for now...this is it," I said as I walked across the basement to where I had rigged up a hose on the slop sink to get warm water and build a temporary "shower stall" out of some two by fours and plastic sheeting over the floor drain.

"Well, this is...um...chic?" Marge said with a chuckle. "I thought we might shower over here, but I wasn't expecting to not have a working shower."

"Well, you're still welcome to," I said with a chuckle. "It's just not quite what you're used to."

"No, it isn't that." Marge laughed as well. "What do you say Gerry? Still game?"

"Well, why not?"

"Game for what?" I asked as Marge and Gerry started pulling their spandex shirts up and off, baring each other from the waist up.

"Well, we were both at yoga class and decided that it might be fun to come by and see if you were interested in a twofer."

"A twofer?"

"Uh huh. Two of us fer one of you," Marge said, as she worked her shoes off her feet and then hooked her thumbs into her spandex pants and pushed them down. "Besides, I wanted to show this off," Marge said, standing straight up, her spandex bunched around her knees, her fingers teasing her completely shaved mound and pussy. "What do you think?"

"Nice!" I nodded.

"Thought you'd like it. Did it just for you, you know."

"Uh huh. And your husband didn't mind one bit, right?" I asked as she bent over again and pushed her spandex down to her ankles.

"Not one bit!" she agreed with a wide grin as she pulled her legs from the spandex pants and tossed them aside, leaving both of them completely naked. I'd seen Gerry naked once before, but really didn't have a lot of time to enjoy what was a rather incredible view. Her tits, easily twice the size of Marge's were freckled with little brown dots, her large round areola puckered from the cool air and her large pink nipples protruding towards me as she crossed her arms under her big tits again. Her stomach was firm and flat, her waist nicely shaped, and her butt curved sexily. Her auburn curls on her mound were neatly trimmed into a small triangle that would be easily covered by most bikinis or bikini style panties. Her legs, long and slender looked strong and muscular, but not so much as to be unattractive. Overall, she was a rather hot looking woman, maybe a couple years older than I was, but definitely considerably younger than Marge. "I think it's time to get this dirty boy cleaned up, don't you?" Marge asked her.

"Definitely," Gerry said quietly, uncrossing her arms from under her breasts and stepping towards me.

"I though you wanted a shower?" I asked Marge.

"You think we're going to undress in front of you and NOT undress you too?"

"I've got nothing against being undressed, but you know what'll happen," I said quietly.

"I'm counting on it!" Marge answered with a soft chuckle as she reached for the front of my shorts and unsnapped them. She pressed her bare tits against my dirty chest as she pressed her lips to mine, her hands pushing my shorts down and freeing my already hardening cock. Her lips sucked and teased mine, her tongue coaxing my mouth open to slip in while she played with my cock, my shorts being pulled down by Gerry. "Mmmmmm glad you haven't forgotten how to kiss," she mumbled as I lifted my feet to help Gerry pull my work boots and socks off, my shorts slipping off with them.

"Not likely."

"Gerry told me on the way to class that you two got hot in a dressing room," Marge whispered, her hand stroking my cock slowly as her tits wiggled against my chest.

"Uh huh."

"Bet that was hot. I wouldn't mind doing you in a dressing room."

"Uh huh," I groaned as my mind pulled back images of Gerry and Jennifer both on top of me at the same time in that dressing room.

"Remind me to take you dress shopping. I have just the place." Marge breathed heavily before pulling away. She stepped to the sink and turned on the water, stepping between the shower stall with the hose draped up over the top and hanging down in the center, and the sink until she had the water adjusted to a comfortable temperature.

She reached for both my and Gerry's hands and pulled the two of us into the makeshift shower with her, the three of us pressing together in the tight confines.

"Now this is cozy. Not what I expected, but definitely not bad," Gerry whispered as she pressed one of her large breasts against my chest, her hand reaching down to grasp my hard cock. "Kinda different than the dressing room, isn't it?"

"Uh huh," I groaned softly as she leaned her face towards mine, her full round lips pressing against mine and sucking my lower lip. I felt Marge drizzling some of my Irish Spring body wash over the three of us before her hands started sliding around our bodies. I joined into the fun of washing, rubbing their backs and backsides while they concentrated on getting the grime from my construction work off my body, the hose running a constant stream down over the three of us as we moved around in the small sheet plastic cubicle.

"I think we're clean," Marge said after about fifteen minutes of playing. "And if we're not, I don't care. I'm so ready for that cock."

"Mmmmmmm me too," Gerry groaned, my finger having found her soft tunnel as my hand pressed between her legs from behind, my palm on her firm ass.

"How about it Michael? Ready to make love to two hot sexy women?"

"You think I'd say no after you worked so hard to get me clean?"

"Trust me, it wasn't work. It was ALL pleasure!" Marge chuckled. "But I think there will be plenty more pleasure to go yet."

"I would think," I said as she slipped away from me and stepped out of the cubicle and over to the sink to turn off the water, Gerry reaching to my face and pulling it towards her so she could press her lips to mine again. The hose stopped running above us, but Gerry stayed pressed to me, my finger pushing in and out of her wet pussy while she aggressively kissed me, her moans vibrating both of our mouths.

"Come on," Marge said softly, pulling on Gerry's arm. "Why don't we go upstairs and put something bigger in there?"

"Okay," Gerry said breathlessly. "God damn am I turned on."

"So I can see," Marge chuckled, pulling her arm gently to draw her out of the cubicle. The three of us headed upstairs, still dripping wet, Marge stopping us in the middle of the living room. She took my arm and coaxed me to the floor, rolling me over so my rigid cock stuck up, swinging her leg over my head so I was looking up at her pussy. "If you don't mind, I'll give Gerry the first run on your cock. I wanna see if you like my shaved pussy as much as you claim to."

"I'd think that goes without saying," I told her as I reached up and hooked my arms around her thighs, my fingers teasing her sopping wet pussy lips between her legs as I pulled her down lower. I reached out with my tongue and teased the tip of my tongue up along her lips, spreading them slightly as I drew a long slow line up to the juncture of her lips and her excited, protruding, clit.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" she squeaked as my tongue flicked across her exposed nub. "Oh God I love it when you do that." She grinned down at me.

I could feel a hand wrap around my cock and pull me up, my head rubbing between wet pussy lips before being engulfed by that same hot wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh God yes," I heard Gerry moan as she slid down my shaft, her firm ass pressing to my thighs before she began bouncing up and down my shaft.

I groaned softly into Marge's pussy as Gerry rode me, my tongue diving deeper and faster into the pussy on my face as the pussy on my cock drove my impending climax closer to the surface.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes," Marge moaned softly as I concentrated on her clit, her legs trembling in my grasp as I flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth across her hard nub. "God so going to come...so fucking going to come all over your face!" she cried loudly as her trembles increased, her body suddenly jerking above me. I felt her juices leaking around my face as the pussy on my cock pushed me beyond being able to hold back any longer.

With Marge shaking and coming on my face, my body bucked, pushing my cock up into the pussy plunging up and down my shaft, the velvety soft confines caressing my engorged head as the first strong squirt of cum lanced up into her pussy. Gerry let out a loud squeal and slammed herself down on me, her pussy convulsing around my squirting cock.

"FUCK YES!" Gerry screamed loudly as she ground herself down on me, her pussy clenching and releasing my cock as her own orgasm washed over her. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she screamed as my cock continued to squirt up into her, my body jerking beneath the two women.

I groaned into Marge's pussy as she sat on me, panting and shuddering, her own hands pulling and squeezing her breasts as she practically smothered me with the copious flow still leaking from her pussy. "Oh God Michael! You always make me come soooo fucking hard!"

"Glad I can," I gasped as I pulled her pussy down from my face slightly to get a good breath of air which my body was screaming for.

"Oh you do," she moaned. "You soooo fucking do."

"I'll second that," I heard Gerry say breathlessly from behind Marge. "God damn what a dick!"

"Sounded like you enjoyed it a bit more than last time," Marge said over her shoulder as Gerry pulled off my cock and lay down on the carpet next to me.

"Don't get me wrong, last time was pretty damn good. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't, but yeah, this was better. I guess I was more turned on this time or something," she said as she rolled on her side to look at me. "I can't believe Christina is going to walk away from this."

"She won't if I can help it," Marge said as she climbed from my face and slid down my body to lay on top of me, her soft tits pressing to my chest and her face hovering inches from mine. "She was pretty upset. I still don't know exactly what the problem was."

"Last thing she said as she went out the door was she couldn't believe she'd had sex with the same guy her mother was fucking," I said, shaking my head.

"Do you like her? My daughter I mean."

"We had fun together. Wasn't much of a date, just a walk in the woods. We ended up having sex afterwards in the hot tub because we were cold as hell after falling in the creek."

"Yeah, she thinks you dropped her in on purpose," Marge said with a laugh. "I told her that wasn't you, but she was still angry."

"See, I don't get it. She had on a bikini. I didn't even try to take it off of her. We could have just had a nice soak in the tub and called it a day. But then she takes it off and, hell, what am I supposed to do after that?"

"Honey, a woman gets into a hot tub naked with a naked man, she expects to get fucked. The only question is why was she so upset after?"

"No clue," I answered.

"Well, let's change the subject then. How about I get you all hard again and you fuck the shit out of me before we have to go?"

"Such a short visit?"

"Gerry has to get home," Marge said with a shrug. "But we're not going until I get you all the way and then some." She finished with a quick kiss. "Besides, it's been a while since I sucked this cock. You gonna join me?" she asked Gerry as she slid down my body.

"Might be fun," she said, rolling to her hands and knees and turning herself around.

I reached a hand up and stroked her bare ass, now only a foot or so from my head as she closed her mouth round my softened cock.

"That a girl. Suck that dick," Marge cooed as Gerry licked and sucked my softened cock.

I let my hand roam around the bare ass so close to me, my fingers teasing between her wet lips and stroking along between them until I found her clit. "Ohhhhhhhh shit," Gerry moaned, pulling my cock from her mouth.

"My turn," Marge said, closing her mouth around my partly hardened shaft as Gerry pressed her ass back towards me, encouraging me to play with her pussy even more.

"You keep that up I'm gonna have to fuck you again," she moaned, wiggling her ass.

"Not that I'd complain," I answered with a chuckle.

"Tell you what. You make Marge come and then you finish in me. What do you say?"

"I won't make promises. I know how well Marge is at making me come."

"Then I'll just have to help things along," she said pulling away from me and crawling down past Marge. She stopped with her head near Marge's ass and then leaned over, pressing her body against Marge and leaning her face and one hand to Marge's pussy.

"Ohhhhh damn," Marge groaned softly, pulling my cock from her mouth for a moment, her hand still stroking it slowly. "You gonna just finger me until I come?" she asked Gerry.

"Maybe," Gerry giggled. "Is it working?"

"It's getting me damn ready for Michael!" she answered, looking up at me. "How about it? Ready to fuck me silly?"

"Of course," I answered with a grin.

Marge pushed herself up from over my legs and walked to the overstuffed chair by the sofa. With a grin, she pulled it around so the back faced me, stepped in front of it and bent over, pushing her ass out at me as she leaned even farther over it, her feet barely touching the floor. "Been a while since you took me this way," she said, looking back at me as Gerry held a hand out to help me up.

"It has," I agreed, climbing from the floor and stepping over behind her. I wrapped my hand around my cock and gently rubbed my head up and down between her wet lips before slowly pushing my fat shaft into her. I eased it slowly into her, her groans and gasps reaching my ears as I pressed ever deeper, my saliva coated cock spreading her lips as my head slid deeper. "Mmmmmm God yes," I groaned as I hit the end of her tunnel with my head just as my thighs pressed against her bare ass. I grasped her hips as a handle and began sliding in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, but faster with each passing second until I was pounding in and out of her with abandon.

"FUCK YES! Fuck me baby! Fuck my pussy hard!" she squealed in delight as my thighs slapped rhythmically against her bare ass, her whole body shaking with each impact. Gerry walked around the chair and sat down in front of it as I continued to stroke in and out of her. She leaned her head back and then, much to my surprise, lifted her ass off the floor, her back sliding onto the chair, her head under Marge's swinging tits. Gerry held herself with her knees bent, her pussy pointing up as she reached for Marge's tits, corralling the swinging globs and guiding one to her mouth. "OH God damn yes!" Marge squealed as Gerry began to suck and nibble her nipples. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried loudly as I pounded into her, her legs starting to shake and tremble.

"Looks like Gerry hit a good spot too!" I grunted as I pounded rhythmically into her pussy.

"Oh fuck! She's biting my nipples!" Marge cried, reaching a hand down to Gerry's exposed auburn curls, curling her fingers between her legs and pushing two fingers into pussy.

I felt Marge's orgasm start. Slowly at first, a little squeeze of her tunnel around my cock, her body trembling a bit harder. Her orgasm washed over her moments later, her body jerking and trembling as her pussy gushed juices out around my cock, her cum running down both of our legs and dripping from her as she cried loudly that she was coming. Her body jerked and trembled for long seconds before she finally pulled her hand from Gerry's pussy and reached around behind herself to push me from her now over sensitive pussy.

"Oh God," Marge gasped as she pushed herself up from the chair and stepped to the sofa, flopping down on it as she panted for breath. "Oh Lord."

"Was good?" Gerry asked with a laugh as she got up from the floor in front of the chair.

"Oh yeah. Fucking damn intense," Marge answered as Gerry took my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen.

"You know, I've always wanted to be fucked on a kitchen table. Yours looks sturdy enough," she said as she stepped to the eating area and turned to face me, her ass pressed against the thick tabletop of my kitchen table. I stepped to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply for what felt like half an hour, her hand snaking between our bodies after a few moments to find my hard cock and stroke it slowly. "Ready to fuck me again?" she whispered between sucking my lips and tongue.

"Oh yeah," I answered quietly, reaching under her firm ass and lifting her onto the table. She spread her legs around my body, and I felt her push my cock down, working it between her lips and then finding her tunnel entrance with my engorged head. I pushed slowly into her, driving my shaft slowly into her sopping wet pussy, little moans and groans filtering into my mouth as she continued the kiss. I held onto her hips as she broke the kiss and leaned back, letting go of my neck only when she was laying back on the table. She reached for my hands and pulled them up from her hips to her big tits and smiled at me, clamping them against her big round breasts.

"Okay Michael. Fuck me! Drive that fantastic cock into me until you fill me with your cum! Make me come with that cock and then keep fucking me until you empty yourself into me!" she said as she lifted her legs and spread them wide.

I squeezed her tits, and smiled back as I started stroking into her, my fat shaft sliding easily in and out of her, my hips slapping her ass at the end of each stroke.