Life Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily, she turned and braced herself once more against the front wall of the shower, her body aching and beginning to quiver in heat and expectation. She felt the spray on her neck and shoulders sending hot water tracing down her back in streams. He sprayed slowly back and forth, rinsing the soap from her back, then down over her ass, rinsing and massaging each cheek with his freehand. He rinsed each leg in succession, from the top of the thigh to her feet.

He let the showerhead dangle as he touched her hips, pulling her back from the wall. She slowly bent at the waist, still bracing herself against the front wall with her hands. He touched his hands on her inner thighs, and she spread her legs wide for him, arching her back. He picked up the showerhead and directed the spray at the small of her back, holding it there momentarily, before drawing a line directly between her cheeks, and over her ass until it sprayed only on her pussy. She pushed her hips back toward the spray and felt his finger find her clit, massaging small circles on it. She felt the hot water pouring into her as he held the showerhead close and the water almost filled her up. She pushed back harder against it and then it was gone.

He replaced the showerhead in its cradle above her, directing the hot spray at the small of her back. Her eyes still closed she felt a light tapping on her pussy. She knew it was the tip of his cock. He traced her lips with his cock, feeling the water pour off her ass and splash on him. He rubbed the tip up and down the groove between her swollen lips. She felt this and immediately pressed back, taking him deep inside her, squeezing down hard on him. He grabbed her hips and started to pump his cock hard and deep inside her. She met each one of his thrusts by pushing back hard, feeling his cock drive deep inside her pussy while the hot water rained on the small of her back.

Harder and faster, he pumped into her, the sweet smell of soap lingering in the air. Her pussy on fire and nipples aching for attention, she used the inner muscles of her pussy to grip his cock with each thrust. He reached for her shoulders for more advantage and drove his throbbing cock harder and deeper inside her as he come close to the edge. A few more deep thrusts and then he held his cock inside her, pulsing as he shot hot streams to mix with her cum.

Kallah pushed back to him, her pussy contracting as she came with him, the hot pulsing water still hitting her back sending water cascading over her ass and his cock and balls. She used the wall to keep on her feet as her legs shook and eventually, she turned and faced him, opening her eyes properly for the first time. She fell into his arms, the water splashing in her hair. They kissed deeply as he held her tight to his body.

When they released, he smiled at her and said "I've missed you."

She kissed him again and grinned, "This make-up sex thing is amazing, what can we argue about next." He smacked her ass, it sounding loud in the small cubicle and she squealed more out of surprise than any sort of pain.

"Nothing at all," Mason said softly and bent his head to kiss her again.

*****

Over the following weeks, Mason and Kallah made an effort to give each other the space to pursue the things they liked both together and individually. They met each other's friends properly and became overall less insular while falling for each other more deeply.

The weekend workshop at Lightning Ridge was less than a week away when they arrived home to Mason's house after work to find a small party in full swing out on the back deck over-looking the river.

"Darling," a big breasted semi-naked woman cried out approaching Mason her arms wide.

"Mum, you should have let me know you were coming?" Mason embraced the woman as Kallah, and the other members of the party looked on.

"What and ruin the surprise?" Patrice gave a full-bodied laugh, "You would never have let me meet this beautiful creature I have heard so much about." She released Mason and pulled Kallah into a close embrace. "It's wonderful to finally meet you," she grinned releasing her.

"Nice to meet you too," Kallah blushed at being hugged so tightly by a practically nude woman. The half a dozen people on the deck, laughing and sipping a sunset coloured cocktail, were all topless and had thin colourful swathes of material tied about their waists haphazardly.

"Why don't you kids go and get comfortable and I will pour you a drink," Patrice suggested, "Then you can tell me why my son has been hiding you from us all."

"It's not as if you live just around the corner mum," Mason rolled his eyes.

"That could be arranged you know," She smiled wickedly.

"Let's go get changed before she decides to move in here instead," he shook his head and steered Kallah away from the festive little group while his mother laughed merrily and returned to her friends outside on the deck.

"At least they tried to cover up a little for your benefit," Mason grinned.

"Lucky you warned me, or I might have done more than blush when she hugged me," she gave a soft laugh, "But when in Rome..."

Mason looked at her with a raised eyebrow as they walked into the bedroom, "You know you can stay fully dressed," He said softly, "Just because they don't, doesn't mean you can't wear a kaftan or something equally covering."

"After all these weeks of keeping me nude when I am here, and now you tell me I can wear a kaftan?" she smirked at him.

"Not around me!" he amended quickly, "It's never worried me before, but I just feel like I want to keep you to myself for a while longer." He tried to explain.

"That's all you had to say," she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. His words touched her. They were still figuring each other out, and it was hard to include other people in their world at times. "I don't know about a kaftan but I think my sarong will work and keep you happy at the same time."

"Remind me to buy you a kaftan tomorrow," he laughed and released her. "Do me a favour?" He asked tentatively making her frown at him.

"Don't mention Lightning Ridge to Mum or her friends. She tends to interfere sometimes, and if you want to do this on your merit and talent, I don't want her to ruin it for you. She won't mean to but..." he shrugged, "I just don't want another misunderstanding."

"Thank you for telling me," She said softly knowing that he still wasn't happy that she was going but not standing in her way. "I won't mention it." She finished wrapping the colourful sarong around her body and tying it in place. Mason had stripped down to his boxers and had stood back to watch Kallah dress.

"You look great," he smiled and swept her into his arms. "Don't get too carried away with that mob though, we both have to go to work tomorrow." He kissed her and smiled, "Now brace yourself." They walked back through the house noting the mess in the kitchen before heading out onto the wide deck.

"Darlings," Patrice greeted them enthusiastically, "Come, come, grab a drink and get comfy so we can grill you." She winked at Kallah as Mason groaned audibly. "You had to know once your cousin met her, that I would be here to see who has been keeping you so busy and by the looks of things happy."

"We've met before," Kallah said taking a drink and moving towards the small group seated on comfortable padded chairs. "I attended a talk you gave to a group of ravenous art school students a few years ago. We spoke after it for a little bit. I was never a sculptor though. I would rather have a blank page to fill than try and get a block of stone or wood to talk to me," she laughed.

"Here, here," a middle-aged man in the party joined the conversation, "I'm David," he leaned forward to take her hand and brought it to his lips. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Stop flirting with my girlfriend Uncle Dave," Mason rolled his eyes.

"A little bit of competition never hurt anyone," David grinned at Kallah who couldn't help but giggle. "These sculptors can be such temperamental people. I'm a much safer bet." Recognition flared in Kallah's mind. She was sitting with David Fielding, and she froze momentarily unsure of what to say and not wanting to come across as a gushing fan of his work.

"I saw some of your Golden Wattle series recently, but I have always preferred the Music and Angels series," she smiled in acknowledgement of his talent, "They must be amazing in reality I haven't ever made it to see an event featuring them."

"Get Mason to bring you down anytime. I have some that I didn't sell in the collection," he seemed pleased that she had recognised him and knew his work.

Each of the other four members of the party was an artist of some reputation though none as great in Kallah's eyes as David Fielding, and she sat back enjoying their company and sipping on the strong cocktail. She talked about working as an assistant researcher in an auction house and that she specialised in Antipodean and The Angry Penguin artistic movements.

This information was greeted with murmurs of appreciation from the group who then got into a debate over the original ideologies of the Antipodes. The artist who formed the movement did so to protest abstract expressionism extolling the virtues of figurative art and members of David Fielding's family numbered amongst them, so in the end they all deferred somewhat grudgingly to him.

"So do you dabble yourself in the creation of art or are you more of a connoisseur like most art historians?" Dorothea Blackman asked Kallah.

"I dabble a bit, I like charcoals and chalky pastels mostly but occasionally I take on the oils and canvas when I have time," she smiled. "I thought I might do that next time I have a break from work."

"Good, don't waste your talent like that one," she gave a nod of her head towards Mason. Kallah was surprised by her words but said nothing, instead looking back into the kitchen where Mason stood deep in conversation with his mother and Brandon Smith while they prepared some food for the evening meal. "Now Annabeth, on the other hand, wanted nothing more than to be an artist like her Aunty Pat but just didn't have the talent. It's such a shame really."

Kallah liked Mason's flamboyant cousin Annabeth. To call Annabeth eccentric was to understate it, she owned a gallery they had visited for a show within the first weeks of dating and had since met up with her and her partner for dinner. She smiled at Dorothea, throughout the whole evening, Kallah never gave much thought to the fact that the four older women remained topless, and all six of the group wore only small swathes of material that barely covered their genitals and asses. It was only as Dorothea spilled a little of her drink and mopped her naked breasts with a napkin that Kallah came back to reality.

It was very late by that time she felt the first stirrings of fatigue and yawned discretely. She wasn't discreet enough though, and Mason appeared beside her, wishing them all a merry night and took Kallah to bed.

"I kept waiting for the grilling," Kallah laughed, "but they were all lovely, especially your mum."

"Of course, they were; they kept you busy while they grilled me," he chuckled and rolled into bed taking her in his arms.

"Aunty Dot distracted me by telling me you were wasting your talent, I didn't know you were an artist," she said softly.

"That's because I'm not. I'm a computer programmer. You know how family is, they think everything you do is wonderful," his hands stroked down her sides and back.

"Not my family," she grumbled then amended by saying, "Except Amber."

"So when do I get to meet this family of yours? You have met mine now," He said softly knowing she was not fond of her parents.

"I guess when I get back after the weekend," she said reluctantly, "or when we have time after that." She gave herself a loophole. Mason kissed her then, deeply and passionately, but she put her hand on his chest and broke the kiss, "We can't not with all of them out there," her eyes were wide.

"Sure we can," he lifted her leg up over his hip so she could feel his erection between her legs.

"No, I really can't it's all I can think about, yuck," she pulled a face even though she knew he would barely see it.

"Fine but I am not going to pretend to be happy about it," Mason cuddled her close and gave a small chuckle, "You'll have to make it up to me."

"Again!" she feigned reluctance but she knew it was always as pleasurable for her if not more so when she had to make something up to him.

The following morning the house was eerily quiet. Kallah wasn't sure where they had all slept or who shared what rooms, but she tried not to think about it as they quietly stole out of the house. The went to have an early breakfast at the Coffee Club before going into work.

Mason took a half day at work and worked from home the rest of the week. Intrigued Amber called Kallah and fished for information about this sudden visit from his mother. They decided to go for lunch even though their weekly lunch with the girls wasn't until the next day.

They had been chatting and eating for some time when Amber said, "Tell me, is she really as crazy as Mason makes her out to be?"

"Gosh no, she's and her friends are just enjoying life. They certainly have some alternative ways but all in all; they are great people," Kallah enthused.

"Alternative how?" Amber pressed.

"Well, they believe clothes should be optional for a start," Kallah whispered.

"Ew, wrinkly old people in the nude?" Amber pulled a face.

"It's not as bad as that," Kallah said without thinking about it, "You don't even notice it after the first initial shock."

"You got naked with them!" Amber laughed loudly drawing attention to their table.

"No, I wore a sarong," Kallah blushed deeply.

"Oh my god, you have to invite me over," Amber exclaimed, "This is too fabulous."

"It's not my house or my family to do any inviting," Kallah grimaced.

"Oh, come on," Amber looked unhappy.

"I'll talk to Mason," she said around a mouthful of pasta. "I'm not sure how he would feel about it."

"You talk to Mason tonight suggest a barbeque or something, a dinner out at a restaurant, I don't care I just really want to meet them," Amber pushed again.

"Fine but I doubt he will say yes," Kallah said and changed the topic. "Is Bryan finished looking at my old car?"

"Yeah, he says it will be good to go Friday morning he just has to replace the filter or something," Amber said not liking the change in conversation. "I know it's only a weekend but you will be careful out there won't you?"

"Of course," her phone rang and she grimaced and checked her watch. "Sure I will be back in five, I am sorry I just lost track of time, I was having lunch with a prospective buyer who... Yes I am on my way." She hung up and looked at Amber in panic, "They're at work!"

"Mason's mother?" Amber asked incredulously.

"Yes and asking for me by name," she groaned.

The two women grabbed their bags and hurried out of the restaurant and practically ran the block and a half back to the auction house. Kallah stopped at the doorway and looked at Amber, "Why are you here?"

"You had lunch with a buyer dumb ass; it's why you're late remember, duh!" She laughed and followed Kallah through the door.

"They walked into the floor room manager's office together and Kallah smiled, "I wasn't expecting to see you today," she walked forward and kissed Patrice's cheek and then David's. "Mason never said a word."

"Oh, he is busy working on a project. It's good to see him being creative again. He probably won't even notice we've left," Patrice laughed softly. "Now Darling when you told us about your work here, and your specialty in Antipodean art David thought it might be time to get some of his father's stuff appraised. It's just sitting around gathering dust in his storage room," she shook her head, "Such a waste when art like that needs to be looked at and appreciated."

"Wow really? I would love to see them, I mean if you give me the opportunity to appraise them for the auction house," she amended realising Geoffrey Andrews the manager was watching her closely.

"That's why I am here to see if they will let you visit me to appraise them rather than me having to box everything up and freight it here," David said. "I had Hermia email me through a few photos of some of the ones I have lying around. She's a bit excited that I am thinking about making some room in the old shack."

Kallah approached the desk where he had arranged the photos for her. Amber took the opportunity to introduce herself to Patrice, "Hello, I'm Amber," she said in a friendly tone.

"Hello Darling, are you a friend of Kallah's?" Patrice shook her hand warmly.

"Yeah, I have known her for a long time now. I know Mason too, I work with him," Amber laughed, "I introduced the two of them."

"Oh, well you're the one to thank then. I haven't seen Mason quite so happy in a long time," Patrice said quietly, a smile lightening her face." He has even started a project for the first time since he was a boy."

"He is working on a few projects for work from home, but I am not sure any of those is his, per se," Amber seemed confused.

"Oh no, a sculpture, he works in wood, says it feels alive under his hands. He never like the stone I work with, complains it is too cold and hard," she laughed, "I like it that way, like it's a frozen moment in time that I am creating."

"I didn't know he was a sculptor," Amber said confused.

"More of a carver but he's very good. He just hasn't shown any interest until..." she looked over at Kallah.

"I don't think even Kallah knows that. Or if she does she didn't tell me, and she tells me everything," Amber frowned. "She is quite good too. She had an invitation to some workshop out at Lightning Ridge that's apparently extremely hard to get into."

"Well, well, they didn't tell me that," Patrice's whole demeanour changed as she said, "I guess we all have out little secrets, the question is why?"

"So darling, what do you think, would you like to travel back with us on Friday? David lives quite close to our little farm," Patrice said walking over to the desk.

"I can't this weekend I am sorry I am going to a wo... world away. I can't change the booking sorry, but next week sometime or the following weekend, I could come with Mason maybe," she offered helpfully.

Amber realised as Kallah stumbled over her words that she had said the wrong thing. They didn't want Patrice to know possibly because of Paul Vaughn and what Mason had said about his workshops. She looked at her watch and grimaced; she had to get back to work.

"I'm sorry I have to get back to work, call me Kallah," she said giving her a strained look before turning to Patrice, "It was lovely to meet you I am sure we will see each other again. Sorry to interrupt your meeting Mr Andrews, I only came to make sure she wasn't in trouble for my delaying her over lunch, and I am sure had we met it would be a pleasure." Amber smiled at David.

"Good to see you again Amber," Geoffrey nodded at her. As soon as she got outside she sent Kallah and Mason a text message confessing her disclosure. "I am not sure why you didn't tell her, and I didn't realise it was a secret, but Patrice knows Kallah is going to Lightning Ridge, so sorry."

"Shit!" Mason cursed loudly and stormed out of his makeshift studio in an old garage back into the house. He stared at his guests narrowing his eyes. "You couldn't have stopped her just this once?" Mason shouted at the startled faces that looked back at him once he had looked around and confirmed that his mother and David were both missing.

He picked up his phone and called his mother, infuriatingly she did not pick up. He called Kallah's phone letting it ring out twice before she picked up on his third call. "Hey Gorgeous," he said as she answered controlling the anger he felt. "I need to speak to mum urgently, and she isn't answering her phone, is she still there?" He waited as Kallah passed over her phone and heard his mother's uncertain greeting.

1...34567...10